The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4007 registered users. Our newest member is soicau88.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Odyson)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by Odyson)Destiny's Flight
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by breebles)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by SilentOne)Trilogy War Q/A
Common Room - Capasha - Audalis Campaign Setting (posted by Eol Fefalas)Audalis: Capasha
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 1 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> FR *STRYKE STYLE*
GM for this game: stryke
Players for this game: Jozan1, Lamewolf, Solvy, Hammer
Jump to:    1   
    Messages in FR *STRYKE STYLE*
RDI T-shirts!

Men's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $15.00



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Evil Mens
Price: $14.00

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


FR *STRYKE STYLE*

You awake and all is a blur, someone you cant make out who is dragging you muttering ineligible words under his breath "Nokdu ins nir tin ger." Before you know it you are sat in a chair your body gently sagging in the wooden structure. A man dressed in full red the man who had dragged you was shouting orders and as you look around you see three others slumped in chairs in a similar way too you.

Slowly you regain conciousness and as you do the man in res barks at you "You are the chosen YOU will save us YOU are the messiah go my children flee with haste you must get to the capital run, for you are the chosen. Ask him ask the leader for help he will come HE WILL COME I SAY."

Once more you are dragged although on your feet this time until outside the city gates the guards on top of the tower gazing down on you like solid birds of prey. automatically you look back to what is your home and see just a black abyss although an orange fire seems to be burning far in the distance, clearly you must hurry.


Posted on 2008-06-17 at 08:28:07.
Edited on 2008-06-17 at 08:37:51 by stryke

Lamewolf
Regular Visitor
Karma: 6/0
85 Posts


Out of game

I read your opening post more than once and thought long and hard before I posted this.

For me, there are simply too many things wrong with the opening post for me to even begin to seem diplomatic about how to correct them.

In a nutshell, the post doesn't even come close to the premise described in your recruit thread.

If you are interested, I will answer any questions about my feelings and offer suggestions via PM, but they are too extensive to take place during a game that is supposedly in progress ...

I will apologize for any inconvenience, but I just cannot -- I just can't ...


Posted on 2008-06-19 at 02:52:11.
Edited on 2008-06-19 at 02:52:58 by Lamewolf

   
Jump to:    1   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.