The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4004 registered users. Our newest member is Vallator.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by breebles)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Odyson)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by Reralae)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by t_catt11)Hidden Corruption
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Free form RPGs --> Fantasy RPGs --> ~Crimson Blood~
Related thread: ~Crimson Blood~ Recruiting
Related thread: Q&A ~Crimson Blood~
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4   
    Messages in ~Crimson Blood~
RDI T-shirts!

Men's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $15.00



RDI T-shirts!

Got Dice? Tee
Price: $17.00

Fallen Mistress
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/1
66 Posts


>,<

She can feel the electricity in the air as the wolves circle...she can feel the presence controlling it. She doesn't move while she waits for the help from above....Then just as she expected lightning from above. She smiles and laughs as the wolves crackle and die. She looks around..

She sees what looks like a small child with wings flicker in the air then fall to the ground.. She runs to her side quickly... She can tell she over exhausted herself trying to help them. She knew that if she would have just finished the wolves instead of playing with them, she wouldn't have felt like she had to help, and she wouldn't be hurt...

She takes the women and lays her gently on the ground on her back..Illiana kneels at her side... She searches deep inside of herself...she knows she has more than one demon in there...if she can find the right one.... Then she does.... A blue women figure flickers behind Illiana...

they look at one another and nod...the figure than places it's ghost like hands over the body of the women...a small hum can be heard... Illiana opens her waterskin and holds it out next to the apparitions hands.. The water flows up out of the water skin on around the body of the winged women... Then a blue light and the water molds into the womens body...and as soon as the apparition appeared she was gone again

Illiana Waits to see if this has helped.....


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 03:27:10.
Edited on 2008-07-14 at 03:35:33 by Fallen Mistress

Reralae
Dreamer of Bladesong
Karma: 135/12
2305 Posts


Uncomfortable Silence

The sylph girl's eyes flicker, and open. They are a light purple shade, and at first glance around as they focus. Then they settle on Illiana, next to her. She nearly bolts to her feet, but her weariness makes it just appear that she jumped.

For a moment, she just stares at Illiana. In her gaze is fear, and uncertainty, and her body is tensed; it is apparent that she would run if she didn't already wear herself out.

"This... certainly isn't the way I expected us to meet." She says softly.


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 04:08:15.

Fallen Mistress
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/1
66 Posts


At last we meet

“Perhaps not. But i am glad that we have finally met. I have felt you watching for some time... I'm glad to Finally see you... You already know who i am...Perhaps you could tell me who you are? “
Illiana gives her a reassuring smile and places her hand gently on her back to help her sit upright.


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 04:18:40.

Reralae
Dreamer of Bladesong
Karma: 135/12
2305 Posts


My Name

"My name? It's Sen." she replies.

Her wings quiver at Illiana's touch, but settle slightly.

Sen smiles sheepishly, "As you can tell, I'm not human, and I'm not even from this world. I just happen to be here. If you want to know, I am a spirit of the air, a sylph."


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 04:27:20.

Fallen Mistress
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/1
66 Posts


A new friend?

“Thats very good to know... Well know that you are here...perhaps you would like to join us Sen. I assume you already know whats going on... i have felt you listening to our conversations... So what do you say? “
She again smiles and slowly stands and looks at Artemis to see what he is doing..


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 04:41:22.

Reralae
Dreamer of Bladesong
Karma: 135/12
2305 Posts


Do you have to ask?

Sen returns the smile, "I think you already know the answer to your question. I'm still here, aren't I?"

Sen giggles and stands, slightly unsteady, but not too bad.

"I'm going to try to stay invisible; I know you two are safe to reveal myself to, but I can't really afford to risk much." Sen says, hoping Illiana would understand.

With just a bit of thought on her part, Sen's form slowly becomes invisible, and she flies up into the air, but remains relatively close to Artemis and Illiana.


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 04:48:05.

Fallen Mistress
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/1
66 Posts


sure

"Thats fine if i want to see you, i really could...if i need you i will find you...."
Illiana watches her disappear...she then walks to artemis and places a hand on his shoulder and helps him to stand...

"how are you doing Artemis? You ok? "


Posted on 2008-07-14 at 04:52:58.
Edited on 2008-07-14 at 04:53:52 by Fallen Mistress

Fallen Mistress
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/1
66 Posts


moving on i guess

((Sense Duncan will be posting eventually i will move along a bit))

~The sun Starts to rise even further into the sky...the birds come alive.. Illiana decides it is time to move on. She gathers her items and starts to walk.. They should be able to get close to there destination today if they keep a good pace... ~

The day comes and goes pretty Normal.. As they near the Cavern an eerie silence and a uneasy feeling is felt.. She stops and looks around.. She can hear talking among a couple of elves. But there speech is slow and slurred.. She peaks over the top of the bushes infront of her..

Three elves stand holding items they bought from a town..they look confused.. and more importantly dead..
She doesn't recognize them but she knows they are trying to find the cave to return too..

There cloths are torn, they all have pale grey skin, and there eyes are black.. the dont notice her or anything for that matter. They keep saying the same thing over and over as if stuck in a loop...

As she wathces a hobgoblin approuches them and guids them away... back tot he caves... She looks around carefully searching for Sen.. She locates her and waves for her to come closer so they can talk...


Posted on 2008-07-15 at 18:47:36.

Reralae
Dreamer of Bladesong
Karma: 135/12
2305 Posts


Sneaking... Sneaking...

Sen hovers over to Illiana, hardly making a sound with her flight.

"Yes? What is it?" She asks.


Posted on 2008-07-17 at 01:54:07.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.