So far, I think the best costumes i've done have been a "kung fu tiger" (a la Tai Fu) and a costume that was based on one of a character I created many,many,many moons ago, named Ch'dau... Got a really good concept for a "Jal Spellbinder" this year, though, so we'll see how that works out.
Ummm... beef jerky? Does that count?
What age did/will you stop trick or treating?
You're supposed to stop? Oops!
Psychics, ESP, Lemon Pledge, etc
Yes, I've been to psychics... No I don't think all of them have the "gifts" they claim to have... Do such abilities exist? IMHO Absolutely! We only use 10% of our minds, so they say... the other 90% has gotta be there for something doesn't it? It's all out there floating around in the Universe people... ya just gotta be open to it.
I am psychic, but not much of a dependable one and wrong a lot. I dream about things before they happen, usually pretty random things too, and sometimes I recieve other people's dreams at the same time they are having them.
Posted on 2006-10-24 at 15:59:24.
Alacrity The Tired RDI Staff Karma: 291/33 6153 Posts
I tried Beef Jerky when I was in Alabama and I have to admit to being hooked on it now. Especially Hickory smoked.
For me, it is losing my ability to remember my loved ones, my favorite things, and even basic bodily functions. I pray to grow old gracefully and when or if things get to the point of dimentia or Altzhiemers, that I get to leave this world before it gets too terrible.
1. Being shut away in an insame asylum and not being insane.
2. Being buried alive.
As for being psychic...
I think everyone has the ability, some are just more in tune than others
Although I don't believe in superstitions, I don't consider psychic ability to fall into that category.
I think it's simply a natural occuring phenomenon that can be harnessed by applying yourself to receieving the energy.
Practice makes perfect
Posted on 2006-10-25 at 05:36:50.
Edited on 2006-10-25 at 07:07:26 by Lyskhala