The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4006 registered users. Our newest member is ansonn.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Bannix)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by Keeper of Dragons)The Trilogy War
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by SilentOne)Trilogy War Q/A
Q&A Threads - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Q&A (posted by Nomad D2)LLE - WoT
Q&A Threads - Destiny Flight - QnA (posted by Odyson)Destiny Flight - QnA
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Peradyse Lost
Parent thread: Peradyse Lost
Related thread: Peradyse Lost
Related thread: Peradyse Lost Q&A
    Messages in Peradyse Lost
RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Brianna

"I'll take third watch," said Brianna, but for now I am going to do some foraging See what this valley can supply us in the way of food stuffs. i take Shadowbane and Flame. Any one else any good at hunting.. I don't need anyone to come with me, but if your any good at hunting and foraging, it will help.

Lorae if we are all going to get on the road tomorrow. why don't you pull out our stash of extra items and see if anyone needs anything.. I have those two good Scimitars I will leave them with you in case anyone can use one or both of them. She draws out to scimitars from her haversack.


Posted on 2010-01-21 at 04:57:51.
Edited on 2010-01-21 at 19:22:15 by Brianna

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


MOraglin


"Well Devon, I put no trusts in Gods they have their own plans and they often are not mine or anything I am interested in." Moraglin retorts. "Your Pardon, Cleric but the gods work is not my calling.


Posted on 2010-01-21 at 06:25:57.
Edited on 2010-01-21 at 20:08:56 by Brianna

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Rest

"I understand. Not all follow a god nor will I force it upon them." Xander keeps his eyes closed still as he prays and meditates.


Posted on 2010-01-21 at 18:08:12.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Lorae


"Brianna, there is no need to hunt or forage, we have the fine elk stag that was taken before we camped. It is more than enough for days a food and there will be chances along the road to gather other edibles.


Posted on 2010-01-21 at 20:16:59.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Brianna

Brianna calls back over her shoulder. "I like hunting." and she can be seen mounting Shadowbane and setting off at a gallop the wind in her hair, flame and streak of red flash from the forest after her.

It had really been just an excuse to get out on Shadowbane's back and gallop over the long fertile valley with the wind in her face and her hair steaming behind her. She hunted mostly finding small game animals which would be food to vary their meat diet. A stop by a quiet pool and bathe and then a slow ride back in the late afternoon.

Brianna rode into camp content from her day of hunting. She flopped off four plump rabbits all cleaned and ready to cook she had saved their pelts with their thick winter fur still on.

As any good Amazon would do she took care of Shadowbane first., giving him a through bushing and a double handful of sweet grain.



Posted on 2010-01-27 at 04:00:55.
Edited on 2010-01-27 at 04:14:48 by Brianna

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Hmm

"When are we to depart?" Xander comes out of his restful meditation, his armor removed for now but he is slowly putting it on upon seeing the morning sun though he still looks tired and a bit worn out as well as worried.


Posted on 2010-01-27 at 05:28:30.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Brianna

I would say in the morning after everyone has a good rest. It makes the best sence. We can be ready at first light to move on. Most of us have mounts but, luckily I have an extra."

"Zara will you lend your mule to the whoever needs a mount." or Moraglin would you take someone with you on your flying rug. or use your Obsidian mount."


Posted on 2010-01-27 at 07:09:59.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Game Post: The Night Passes

Watches were set and held be various members of the group. The largest to the two moons was full and when it was high is the velvety starstudded black sky at the time Brianna's watch with Lorae. It was then that Alexandria rose, as both thought that she would again dance for her Goddess, but this time she stood with horse and cat beside her, and all her gear packed.

She looked to Lorae, and Brianna as they followed her up the knoll. She turned to them and smiled.

"I have unfinished tasks to see too. I will return if I can. Please take care of Precious, I left her in the haversack hanging on the tree. I already told her goodbye."

With that said, the moonlight coalesced into the shimmering form of an exquisite Drow Maiden with her moon-white hair flowing about her body. The moonlight hair grew to encompass Alexandria and then the glow, the Goddess and Alexandria were gone.

Morning found the group one short. Lorae had cooked a pot of porrige and filled it with berries, nuts and honey. Then each of the group reaied themselves for the day.


Posted on 2010-01-27 at 22:26:06.
Edited on 2010-01-27 at 23:04:25 by Dragon Mistress

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Zara


Zara looks up after stashing her bed away. "What am I going to ride if I let him ride Sebastian?"


Posted on 2010-01-27 at 22:32:53.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin

Back Post, the first afternooon

Moraglin looks up from her perusal of her journal. She sighed, the quietness of the afternoon now disturbed by the Amazon's return to camp. Everyone had been quietly busy ontheir own pursuits or ,as the newest arrival was. The cleric roused from his meditation.

Moraglin responds to Brianna's question about a mount.
well transportation. "The good Cleric is welcome to use my Obsidian Mount. Riding a horse is overrated, give me a fly carpet every day. I would not recommend Zara giving up that mule to any male."

"Tomorrow to set off is fine with me." Moraglin's words sounded as if it was her preferences that needed to be met. It was the way she was, as her party members had discovered.. "I will be ready, before dawn. The sooner we are out of this wilderness the better. I have not had to put up with such a lack of amenities for ......a long time. As for watches, I do not stand watches but I will ward the camp and set am alarm or two is case of unwelcome visitors. It is a spell of my own creation very useful to insure a sound and safe night's sleep, free of any intrusions."





Posted on 2010-01-27 at 23:01:09.
Edited on 2010-01-30 at 00:12:26 by Brianna

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Hmm

Xander has a confused look on his face but he sits quietly. He sees the glow and the two people dissapear, eyes opening wide but still he says nothing. The clerick keeps his mace close, adjusting his armor around him uncomfortably and nods about the mount.


Posted on 2010-01-28 at 17:20:06.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Please check "Game Post: The Night Passes


Night came Alexandria left in the night, Now it is morning.

Moraglin and Xander If you want to leave your post as a back post mark it so. Or edit to fit the time.



Posted on 2010-01-29 at 23:34:15.

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Quiet

Xander yawns, looking somewhat tired still as he comes out of his meditation. He checks his gear, puts his armor on and prepares for the voyage ahead but he is very quiet for some reason.


Posted on 2010-01-30 at 19:36:51.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Kyara

Brianna rose aa the first signs of the returning sun rose in the east. She moved whistled for her horses to prepare them for the day. Grooming, checking their feet and the conditions of thier shoes. The mare came in first, The well trained warhorse and more she stood quietly enjoying the process.

Shadowbane however did not come in with her. He alwasy eshirting himself to be contrary. It wasn't until Brianna poured out a measure of grain for the mare that he came over. pouring out another portion for him she groomed him and tack both of them.

Brianna was not alone in her early morning activities the other rose to start the day early as well. When he had finished donning his armor she took the mare over to him.

"Good Morning. This is Flameheart. She is well trained, and staunch in battle. She will be your mount, just let her get your scent first. Hold out your hand to her muzzle. (nose)"



Posted on 2010-01-30 at 20:54:28.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1267 Posts


Soronuume

As the first light of day kissed her cheek Soronuume batted her amber eyes open. She had been awake for sometime, but in the hours just before dawn she let her spirit wander into the meditative repose that joined her with the land. As another night died so did she feel a new surge of power rushing through her. It was the same every morning and had been so for as long as she could remember.

The copper skinned elf stretched over her legs before rising from the earthen floor. Beside her the panther Xu roused from her own slumber and yawned lazily. Smiling at the cat Soronuume made ready to leave the encampment. While the others busied themselves with packing their belongings the druid moved throughout the encampment making sure they left as little a mark on the land as possible. The little gear she traveled with was already stowed away in the magical pockets hidden throughout her belt.

When she was sure all was in order she lifted a handful of feed to Thunderclap before leading the grulla mare over to Brianna and the others.

Soronuume nodded in greeting, "Good morning."


Posted on 2010-01-30 at 22:33:36.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.