The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3998 registered users. Our newest member is RedTalon1997.
Online members: t_catt11, Eol Fefalas, Reralae, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption
Spamvertize - Amazon! (posted by t_catt11)Amazon!
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Peradyse Lost
Parent thread: Peradyse Lost
Related thread: Peradyse Lost
Related thread: Peradyse Lost Q&A
    Messages in Peradyse Lost
RDI T-shirts!

Trust the DM
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Good Mens
Price: $14.00

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin

Moraglin lifted her head from her pillow squinting at the rosy fingers og dawn brightened.

"There is entirely to much noise for so early in the morning," she complained pulling her pillow over her head and snugg;ong deeper into her blankets.

"Wakey, wakey," came the a sibilant voice in Moraglin's ear.

Moraglin moaned "Quiet you flying lizard."

"NOT a Lizard, I am a dragonette." flame insisted.

Moraglin spats out something in a strange language. and rolls off her carpet to her feet.

Soronumme's voice rings out with a "Good Morning."

Moraglin mutters loudly , "It is the middle of the night the sun isn't up. She snaps of a cantrip, cleaning herself up. then stuffs away her bedding in her bag of holding.
She then takes ties her bag on her carpet. Loaded and ready to go. If not yet wide awake MOraglin looks around.

"Where is and Dae and the Drow?"





Posted on 2010-01-31 at 01:56:02.

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Ride Time

Xander gently nuzzles the muzzle of the mare, trying to calm it. He goes to climb onto it slowly, putting his pack and other gear in saddlebags and over his shoulder while watching the exchange between the dragonette and the other person. He tilts his head but is somewhat quiet, looking very confused. "So where to? Also, if anyone is in need of healing let me know. I will provide it." The cleric of Pelor looks around constantly but seems calm and collected one moment but confused the next as if trying to take everything that has occured in and let it sink into himself. He takes a deep breath and pulls his hood up, holding the reins.


Posted on 2010-01-31 at 04:20:39.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Lorae

"Good morning Soronuume."

"For all of you who slept during the watch Brianna and I were on, Zara took Dae home, and Elistraee came for Alexandria, seems she has some duties to perform." Lorae shared the news as if there were nothing unusual about it. She too is ready to leave and with a few words cleans up the pots and pans and puts them away. "Zara said she would catch up with us."

"We follow this river to the big river," Lorae answers Xander, "so I have been told. Now someone does need to carry Precious's haversack, Moraglin, Xander, Soronuume?"


Posted on 2010-01-31 at 04:49:25.
Edited on 2010-01-31 at 04:59:28 by Dragon Mistress

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


Devon

He was the latest riser of the party.

"Well, I reckon I should get busy. Brianna may I ride your horse again? The distance to our destination is unknown and the horse I can summon has an experation."

"xander, relax would you. I may have roused late but I see no signs of breakfast. Im now going to clean up and then I will get a fire going for cooking breakfast."

Devon packs up his bedroll in his haversack then goes to the nearest body of clean water and takes a bath.


Posted on 2010-01-31 at 08:33:32.
Edited on 2010-02-01 at 03:23:09 by Tiamat5774

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Brianna

The Amazon rides over and looked over to the young man who finally decided to rise. "You will be riding Moraglin's obsidian steed today. I had already given Flameheart to the cleric. since her was getting ready and needed to pack up sime time ago.

"As for breakfast. we have disassembled camp while you were sleeping, so it will have to be something cold this morning. I recommend some smoked elk, and I have some dried fruit and nuts or bread with fruits and nuts as well. We are not going to stop to remake a campfire and cook a meal now."



Posted on 2010-02-01 at 07:21:19.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin.

I feel that is remarkably uncivilized to not remain and have a hot meal this morning. I cannot believe that you are just taking off without even thinking about the preparation of a decent meal.

I am with ....him," Moraglin gestures toward Devon. Do tell me your name again." she adds with a negligent wave of her hand.

After Devon says his name.

"You can ride my steed, Devon, or if you come on my carpet I can provide you with a proper breakfast since no one else will take the time and effort to do what is right."

One can easily notice even having not known Moraglin very long that there is a lot of "I" in her conversation.



Posted on 2010-02-01 at 07:33:48.

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


oko

oko will tack up his horse and be ready to go


Posted on 2010-02-01 at 08:02:27.

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Hmm

"Alright Devon, I suppose going through the portal just tired me and everything seems very...confusing. Where we are, where to go..." Xander sits on the horse and adjusts the reins.


Posted on 2010-02-02 at 03:54:03.

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


ChaChaCha Changes

“This is happening a bit too fast” Oko thinks to himself, old team mates leaving new team mates joining, a new land that smells and looks different from what he knows. Like a cat he will watch and wait for what comes next, Shadow Runner sensing the unease of his rider will be un-naturally quite (given his normal playful behavior ) and will be more watchful and still, ears twitching at the slightest sound. (still no sounds are made by the pair despite the amount of armor you can see)


Posted on 2010-02-04 at 21:28:41.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1269 Posts


Soronuume

Soronuume nodded to Lorae, the birth of a new day was always a wonderful thing. Despite that wonder the cat woman Moraglin seemed irritated. She had met her kind before, those who felt the comforts and niceties of urban life were necessities and not mere luxuries. The golden skinned elves of Evermeet could give this woman lessons in haughtiness, and Soronuume had taken great pleasure in teasing their pride.

The wood elf reached into one of the magical pouches hidden throughout her belt to produce an apple. With a casual gesture she tossed the red skinned fruit to the cat woman.

Smiling she spoke with a playful music in her voice, "There is breakfast for you if you require."


Posted on 2010-02-07 at 00:21:44.

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


Well excuuuuuuuuse me!

"ok", Devon said sheepishly,"I'll make do." and with that he loaded and mounted the steed that was made available to him.


Posted on 2010-02-07 at 04:05:14.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Brianna

Brianna lead the way oout of the valley riding ahead as scout using Flame to do aerial reconnaissance. as the group rode west along the river that flow in that general diretion. They rode out of the valley over a low ridge of hills to the west, the direction that the dragonettes said would lead them to a larger rive and hencee to civilization. Now that they were on the move she felt better. At least they were doing something concrete.

The forest and meadow they passed were rich and fertile with all kingsof flora and fauna. Great pines and firs raked the sky with their pointed tops, THe morning was cool but with the rising sun it warmed toa comfortable temperature. A mild breeze blew from the north west.


Posted on 2010-02-07 at 05:22:56.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin

Moraglin cnatches the apple deftly as she sits on her flying carpet. She wipe away the juices with her agile tongue. Thank you, Soronuumem. . This is good.

Taking out her obsidian steed she activates the huge warhorse for Devon to ride.

"It rides just like any horse and will last all day," Moraglin tells Devon.


Posted on 2010-02-07 at 07:55:12.

Xander
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/1
38 Posts


Ride

Xander eats a quick breakfast of fruits as he rides along, but is pretty quiet. He watches the dragonettes with some interest then looks around at all the surroundings, taking everythign in.


Posted on 2010-02-07 at 14:09:02.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Game Post: Under Trees and Stars

For four days there is uneventful travel, though that is not to mean nothing happened. There was the occassional hungry bear and the hopeful coyotes, the winged shape of a giant eagle, and giant was exactly the word for it. After determining the height of the scuttling clouds that it flew through, it was immense.

Due to the earlier hunting by each of the groups, here was elk available for meat which was supplemented by rabbit, fish from the river, and the world's equivalent of the turkey, which inhabited the forest.

Starting out on the fourth day was much like the others; riding through field and forest though there were more deciduous trees and fewer conifers. It seemed most of the group was contented to ride in silence, keeping there thoughts their own.

Flame was again on scout and sometimes Precious would go with him. He had just gone out about 20 minutes after seeing Precious back when he returned and hovered in front of Brianna. "Smoke, much smoke over the treetops, that way," he pointed toward the North.


Posted on 2010-02-07 at 19:07:01.
Edited on 2010-02-07 at 19:18:28 by Dragon Mistress

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.