The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3998 registered users. Our newest member is RedTalon1997.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by breebles)Hidden Corruption
Spamvertize - Amazon! (posted by t_catt11)Amazon!
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Peradyse Lost
Parent thread: Peradyse Lost
Related thread: Peradyse Lost
Related thread: Peradyse Lost Q&A
    Messages in Peradyse Lost
RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Proof of Daddy's Charisma Onesie
Price: $15.50

greenleaf
Resident
Karma: 8/9
379 Posts


battle...

On one of his swings through in front of the party, Xuor heard some faint sounds of fighthing off to the left of the group's line of march. Signaling to Brianna, Xour dismounted and crept up to discover the cause of the sound with his bow handy. While his skill at moving silently and keeping to the shadows were better than most, he had the added benefits of magically crafted elf boots and elf cloak Still, as always, he approached the area with caution.


Posted on 2006-12-30 at 02:05:15.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Brianna What's going on?


Brianna lifts her hands and motions to the other to slow and be silent with one hand held sidewways across her lips. She too dismounts and moves up slowly forward, though not all the way forward in that scouting and creeping about were not her forte.

She did want Xuor's efforts wasted by her lack of skill. She would just be ready to move forward if she were needed.


Posted on 2006-12-31 at 23:22:52.
Edited on 2007-01-01 at 00:24:09 by Dragon Mistress

Logan
Regular Visitor
Karma: 3/3
99 Posts


Stopping

Bringing his horse to stop without a sound, Logan posititions himself so that he can keep a watchfull eye to the rear and up ahead incase he is needed.


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 00:30:24.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Sounds of Fighting


Between Xuor's skill and care and the heighthening sounds of fighting, no one hears here as Xuor reaches the site ofd a vicious fight between to groups of Drow. A quick observatiuon will show that one smaller group is hunkered down behind whatever cover they could find, theya re dressed much like any light elf, living in the forest. The larger group attacking them is much better armored and have a less the forest dweller style of dress.

As Brianna moves in to back up Xuor, there is a sudden rush of attackers on a hidding spot and the scream of a woman and then the terrified cry of a younger female.

Seeming to have accomplished their objective the attackers draw back, two of them dragging a teenage drow female wioth them as the others covered their reteat. An older female is trying to follow them her dagger being wielded as only a mother in defense of her young would dare.


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 14:46:14.

Lorae
Regular Visitor
Karma: 2/0
69 Posts


Into the Fray


Lorae had been listeining intently, cocking her head to catch the sounds that bounded aroung on the trees, and then she pointed out a dirrestion to Logan and Roscoe.

"That way, is where the fighting is. Logan take the right Flank and I will take the left, Roscoe I will leave it to you, whom you will follow."


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 14:52:02.

greenleaf
Resident
Karma: 8/9
379 Posts


a fight

He whispered “I'quelin Mori'Quessier naa ba Mori'Que (The best Drow is a dead Drow)!” Not really caring who he hit because of the racial hatred, he moved quickly into range and raised his bow. Then for some reason he decided that he would attack those dragging the young female. There was no logic in his choice since either side could be in the wrong. He move to get a shot at the one dragging the female/


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 16:06:39.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


By Amaterrana

"By Anaterrrana, They will not take that girl." states Brianna and she begins to move forward to flankthe Drow. that were dragging the girl away. Her intent is to cut off their retreat and face her in battle which would necessitate them letting the girl go.

Drawing her twin Longswords "Thunder" and "Lightning" she advances on the retreating group at full speed. "Flame" Do what you can."


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 17:12:56.
Edited on 2007-01-01 at 17:14:00 by Brianna

Logan
Regular Visitor
Karma: 3/3
99 Posts


Ready for a fight

"Got It" Logan says out loud as he dismounts and heads off in that direct. As he does so, he draws both his swords outs. He positions himself so that they can not get around him without him seeing them nor without them escaping. He waiting for his que before heading into the battle.


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 19:23:19.

Lorae
Regular Visitor
Karma: 2/0
69 Posts


Off to Battle


Lorae legs Dancer forward and the big stallion springs into a gallop dodging tress with the great experience of having lived in forests and fields all his life. There is no thud of hooves on the ground as he gallops into the forest on a tangent to the fighting.

She unlimbers her bow and takes up three arrows from one of the two quivers that hang on either side of the front of her saddlepad.




Posted on 2007-01-01 at 19:46:13.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Xuor OOC


For some reason I can not find you character. How and where did you send it to me. Can you send it to me again--Put it in the Recruitment thread.

If you did your character in DM Genie the you can export it to me. TwinsJLA@aol.com


Posted on 2007-01-01 at 19:55:29.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Round One

Xuor has a shot.

Brianna will need one round to get to the two dragging the female.

Logan will be in bow position in 2 rounds and melee position in 3 rounds.

Lorae will be in bow position in one round.

Roscoe stayed with the horses.


Posted on 2007-01-02 at 19:33:34.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Actions

I will be doing all the rolling as I have all the characters loaded into DMGenie.

Each of you, when it is your move, will post your intended action. Give a good desription of how you advance of hide, then give a blow by blow account of you attacks, and contingency actions,and or if you have a second action.

Description and then I aim at x, if x does not fall I shoot at him again, if x falls my second shot is at y.

Inits
Xuor 25
Lorae 25
Moondancer 23
Brianna 16
Logan 16
Shadowbane 14
Draug 12
Flame 5

Bad Guys 28-13




Posted on 2007-01-03 at 12:28:20.
Edited on 2007-01-03 at 16:28:41 by Dragon Mistress

Jozan1
RDI Fixture +1
Karma: 65/14
1539 Posts


/

Roscoe looked as the others ran off somewhere, and he stood up, wondering what was going on. He then slowly walked over to where the others were just in time to see them engage a group of drow. Taking out his bow and drawing an arrow, he raised his bow to take a shot at one of the more well armed drow, the one closest to him.

( If he can he's going to sneak attack a drow that is within thirty feet of him with his magical bow, and if he drops him, then will just attack another random drow.)


Posted on 2007-01-03 at 17:14:48.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Into the Fray

Brianna moves forward towards the drow that are dragging off the girl. Her primary intention is to force them to release the girl by attacking them. She uses her twins swords to both attack and parry. She tries to pick a path through the drow so that she can get to them first, but if she incounters any attackers she will engage them. Brianna in fighting mode is rather awesome sight. 6'3" of lean hard muscle broad sholders (for a woman). She swings her swords with practices ease.


Posted on 2007-01-03 at 22:01:55.

Logan
Regular Visitor
Karma: 3/3
99 Posts


getting closer

As Logan approaches the Drow trying to make off with the girl. He readies his 2 swords. He carries one in his left hand, out in the open, his arm loose holding it straight out ready to parry/block any attempted attack. His right arm/hand are in a straight line along his body. It is almost impossible to see the upper blade of his sword as he carries it with the spine riding along his arm up behind him. If one were to look even closer, they would notice the sword doesn't sway or move around much, as if it is locked into poisition. Seeing Briana moving in to stop the progession of the 2 dragging the female, he works towards those closest to him. If he can get there unseen, his first attack will be a neck lvl power(the power in this swing come from the fact the sword stay against the forearm during the whole attack, with the persons body weight being used to force it thru the target) sweeping swing with the sword that is currently mostly hidden behind him. When done currectly, the sword sings thru the air as though it is slicing the air itself before it hits the intended target. You could say it sounds like an arrow flying thru the air. Should the attack strike and it do the desired affect, a clean decapitation, his second attack will be a downward slicing arc with the sword in his left hand on the drow to his targets right side. If it doesn't, then the second attack will be a sweeping downward slice on the same target with the sword in his left hand.


Posted on 2007-01-04 at 07:20:55.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.