The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3979 registered users. Our newest member is 40kdragons.
Online members: Nomad D2, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Cyberpunk - Flesh & Blood - A Night City Adventure (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Flesh & Blood Game
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by breebles)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by breebles)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera (posted by t_catt11)ST: Chimera
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by Bromern Sal)Hidden Corruption
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Star Wars --> Dawn of Defiance: The Traitor's Gambit
Parent thread: SW: Dawn of Defiance Q/A
    Messages in Dawn of Defiance: The Traitor's Gambit
RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

NPC
Price: $14.00

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


Favors

It was time to end a favor he'd called in, and possibly ask for a second. He needed to get up to the droid shop on the promenade deck to get this armor, it seamed it was going to be part of the plan no matter what else changed, anyway, he intended to flog it as soon as they got to Alderaan. Should fetch a decent amount on the black market and it shouldn't take to long for him to find a buyer.

"I have to get up to the droid shop then, it shouldn't take long but come with if you can keep your head down."
He then walks out the room with his pistol under his arm ready for the apparently slightly touchy stormies, what with Ara and Ithiria apparently already having scuffled with them. On his way out he passed the two smelly pigs, Gamorreans to be precise, laying dead on the ground.

He then enters the service lift and makes his way up the the promanade deck, cutting his way through the crows he eventuly reaches the doid shop.


Posted on 2009-09-06 at 21:13:40.
Edited on 2009-09-09 at 21:24:10 by Loki

Geraint
Regular Visitor
Karma: 12/8
100 Posts


Chuckles

Ithiria snaps out of her daze, having been mediatating in her standing position and just follows the others, her mind wandering wondering if she had been quicker, better trained would mars have fallen, would the others. she was glad the twi'lek lived but many died.


Posted on 2009-09-08 at 18:06:21.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


Armor

Hako'ib enters the droid shop and seeks out it's owner and asks to talk to her in private.

"I need to have back my armor, the suit you said you said you'd keep safe for me."


Posted on 2009-09-12 at 16:08:01.
Edited on 2009-09-13 at 23:53:50 by Loki

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Getting the armor...

Having made some plans, the ragtag group waited for Hako段b to retrieve a set of stormtrooper armor. The Twi値ek wasted no time and decided to go it alone. He quickly made his way to the main elevators and headed up to the Promenade. The only interruption to his quiet elevator ride was from a group of four humans, pilots Hako'ib guessed by their flight suits. The men were rowdy and course though, beyond their general sneers and looks of disgust, they left the Twi値ek untouched and got off at Deck N2, two floors before Hako段b.

When the doors opened to the Promenade, Switch痴 right-hand man took the direct route to Mechanical Allies, the droid repair shop owned by By置, a human female whom Hako段b has had regular contact over the two years. Hako段b knows the woman is as loose as a bantha cow in heat, and By置 has made more than one advance towards the Twi値ek.

Still, By置 is one of the best mechanics on the Sel Zonn, and she has no love for the Empire. The mechanic has been holding the trooper armor for Hako段b for about three weeks as a favor for the Twi値ek for tossing her some high paying business earlier.

Hako段b enters the droid shop and, as usual, finds By置 tinkering with a protocol droid, her modified Viper-series droid assisting her. How she managed to keep a Viper, much less get her hands on one, Hako段b has never found out. The Viper whirls and beeps at By置 as the Twi値ek enters the shop.

摘asy, Delco, B馳u pats the droid as she stands up. She greets Hako段b, 滴ey, baby! Something I can help ya with? she says while she gives the Twi値ek an appraising, coy look.

的 need to speak with you in private, By置, replies Hako段b.

徹h! You are naughty, baby! Rawr! By置 says with a little tiger claw action. Turning to her office, she leads the way, while calling back to Delco, 適eep an eye on things, Del. Oh, and buff out the blast marks on the CP痴 shoulder and lower back and that should do it. We might be a bit, she said with a smile, 都o done feel like ya have to rush.

Once By置 has Hako段b in her office, she props herself on her desk. 鉄o, she asks, pushing out her chest a bit. 展hatcha lookin for?

的 need to have back my armor the suit you said you壇 keep safe for me.

填h-huh, By置 leaning in a little more into Hako段b痴 space. 典hat all you lookin for?

[OOC: Here you go, Loki... a little RP action for ya. You're more than welcome to stick to the script you posted earlier, and not get side tracked by By'u. Simply post your response and I'll go from there.]


Posted on 2009-09-13 at 22:47:39.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


Hope not to hold you up

For the past year By'u had been trying to get him into her office and finally he walks in on the day another twi'lek appears in Switch's blasted hanger. Hako'ib didn't however hide a smile at By'us cat impression, no doubt Karra would actually be able to pull it off so much better, which no doubt got misinterpreted by By'u as an invitation.

"I'm going to cause a bit of trouble on Blue Deck."
He paused and his mouth was instantly transformed into a slightly evil smile, before a sad one took it's place.

"I'm heading to Alderaan, Ganga Lor attacked us and Switch got disabled, could you do what you can for him?. I can't pay you now but when I get to Alderaan I promise I'll send some credits your way."
There was no thought By'u wasn't attractive, she was, but he'd avoided this precarious situation for a year and now when he could finally be getting off the station he wasn't going to delay any longer, especially as the Impies could find the frozen agent at any time.

(OOC: I do have script for me leaving and going down to the others so if you want me to post it then just PM me, I am however happy to RP it out if it isn't going to delay everyone too much)


Posted on 2009-09-14 at 08:21:40.
Edited on 2009-09-14 at 08:22:38 by Loki

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Reply.

典hat all you lookin for?

There was a hint of mischief on the Twi値ek痴 face and By置 thought maybe she was finally going to get somewhere with Hako段b.

的知 going to cause a bit of trouble on Blue Deck, came the Twi値ek痴 reply.

Hmm not really what I thought he was going to say, the human mechanic thought to herself. Twi値eks so hard to read
填h-huh, was the only sound that came out of her mouth though.

的知 heading to Alderaan, Hako段b continued. 敵anga Lor attacked us and Switch got disabled. Could you do what you can for him? I can稚 pay you now, but when I get to Alderaan, I promise I値l send some credits your way.

Interesting, thought By置, as she continued to keep a star-struck look on her face. 鉄ure thing, babe, she said as she pushed herself away from the desk. 的値l get the suit. Delco will meet you in the front with it.

Stepping out of the room, she gave a call to her Viper unit, 泥el, come here and give me a hand, would ya?

As Hako段b moved back to the front workshop, he could hear some rifling of containers in the back room. After a few minutes, the Viper unit hovered up to the Twi値ek with a duraplast container in its appendages. It handed the container to Hako段b, and then left for the back room again.

On the container there was a hand written note: 適eep safe, babe. B.



Posted on 2009-09-14 at 14:50:30.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


Down to the others

的値l get the suit. Delco will meet you in the front with it.

"Thanks B. I won稚 be forgetting it."
He then moved to into the front workshop to wait for Del and the armor. It came to him in a duraplast container delivered by the droid; he took the container from the droid and started to move towards the door reading the note.

His thought instantly moved from the plan ahead and what he was about to do, the others, to By'u. He couldn't leave her on the station could he, it was probably safer under them Imperials noses and she was human... but the Empire had done terrible things to dissidents despite their species. He had to get her off the station; she couldn't come with but, may once he was on Alderaan.

He moved through the deck arriving at the elevator, taking it down to the lower decks he made his way to the hanger. Placing the container on the floor he opened it and took out the armor.

"It should fit you, it fits me and there's hardly anything between us."
He looked down at the faint remains blaster burn. He mused to himself quietly.

"B did a good with that. Sort of feel sorry for him, didn't stand a chance."


Posted on 2009-09-15 at 20:41:30.
Edited on 2009-09-15 at 20:42:54 by Loki

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Tag Ginafae

Hako段b, wily as he was, managed to avoid the attention of any Imperials while the Planetary Defense officers merely ignored him. It was a quiet ride down to Deck N14, and the corridors back to Switch痴 lair were deserted, save for the dead pigs at the entrance of the storage bay.

Entering into the bay, the Twi値ek scoundrel quickly removed the trooper armor from the duraplast container and handed it to Ara誕la. 的t should fit you. It fits me, and there痴 hardly anything between us.

The Arkanian, with the help of Hako段b, got herself suited up. It was a little loose on her slim frame and, with the helmet locked in place, the air felt stale, reminding Ara of the air in the mines back home. The body odor of the previous owner, while not overbearing, still hung on the armor.

A quick check of the equipment revealed to Ara that while she could see through the helmet痴 visor, none of the sensory upgrades were coming online. Even the integrated comm unit was disabled.

[OOC: The armor only provides a benefit to your REF saves. It also imposes a -2 penalty to Initiative checks and Attack Rolls]

The Arkanian mechanic moved with a little less grace than normal for her as she strapped on her equipment: Two heavy blasters in separate holsters hung on her belt, with four extra power packs in one of the pouches. Her security kit fit neatly in one of the pouches near the small of her back, while the brick of detonite and timer slid into a third pouch. That left one pouch available, with not much space at that. The tool kit would be too large, and even three stun grenades wouldn稚 fit.

Finally, Ara decided on the mesh tape, her cred sticks, her lighter, and the last couple cigaras. The rest would fit in the shoulder pack should she decide to take the rest.

[OOC: Ginafae, if you want to take anything else, just let me know in the Q/A forum. It will have to be in a shoulder pack, but it痴 up to you.]

Suited up, she gave one finally spin around for her companions to make any last checks on her disguise.

[OOC: If anyone thinks she needs something else before she goes, or wants to wish her luck, insert dialogue here I知 moving forward.]

Ready to go, Ara stepped out of the storage bay and headed for the elevators. She found the one she was looking for and stepped in. The doors closed with a whish, while the Arkanian hastily punch in the sequence for Blue Deck, the 鍍op deck of the station. She held her breath, hoping it would be a quiet trip

Luck seemed to be with her, as no one joined her at any point, and the turbolift whooshed past forty 釦wo decks before coming to a stop at Blue Deck.

Stepping off the elevator, Ara felt as though she were stepping into a wholly different space station. The floors are polished and possess a metallic sheen. Maintenance and service droids flit about from one place to the next, keeping everything clean and ordered. Propaganda posters for Emperor Palpatine cover the walls and the insignia of the Empire is found almost everywhere the eye can see.

Immediately, Ara notes two stormtroopers are guarding the elevator area. However, they merely give the disguised Arkanian a nod, before going back to keeping watch. She notices that they seem to be examining everyone closely, but that they make no move to stop anyone from coming or going at least not often.

Moving down towards the offices, she looks up the hallway towards the Loyalist Lounge and Lucky Stars. She sees a Bothan attempting to enter the Lounge, but he is turned back by the bouncer. Beyond the Bothan, Ara can notices only a few Twi値eks who seem to be slaves to the Imperial nobles near them, and a Trandoshan, who seems to be serving as a bodyguard.

Just before going down the hallway towards the offices, Ara notes that while there is a security camera present, it points towards the elevators and not down the hall. No camera seems present in the hallway containing the offices. Except for the constant traffic of the service droids in and out of the maintenance room, few people seem to use this hallway. The Arkanian takes a quick look to see if she can determine what each of the offices are for and is rewarded:

The first door declares the office belongs to Aril Tevv, Chief of Operations, Blue Deck, and the door is locked.

The second door declares the office belongs to Trent Horbin, Maintenance Supervisor, Blue Deck, and the door is unlocked.

The third door declares the office belongs to Krev Neilson, Imperial Relations Representative, Blue Deck, and the door is locked.

Ara notes that at the current time it is quite likely (though not guaranteed) that Aril and Krev are off duty for the 兎vening.

[OOC: Alright, Ginafae, let me know which door you want to go with. So far, Ara痴 been away from the rest of the group fifteen minutes.

OOC: For the rest of you, stay tuned I may need some posts from you as well soon.
]



Posted on 2009-09-16 at 02:47:55.

Ginafae
Kool Killer Kitty
Karma: 64/6
1685 Posts


Righty then...

The lift whirred monotonously and the lights within it faded from white to black and then back again as Ara slipped by each floor. The suit she now wore was uncomfortable, her nerves were frayed, and she was unsure whether the plan they had all come up with was a stroke of genius or just plain crazy.

撤robably both, she decided in, what tried to be, a gruff Stormtrooper-esque grunt. It came out as an ineffective, meek meow. 的 obviously lack that stick-up-the-ass quality they so prize.

撤ing! the lift finally squeaked. It doors swung open onto Blue Deck, and Ara was left face-to-face with a pair of Strormtroopers.

前h frack, she thought, suddenly alarmed. But rather than reach for their weapons, the loyal servants of the Empire nodded respectfully, as one soldier to another. Ara walked stiffly walked by them, still unused to the cumbersome nature of the armour. But again no one noticed. Everyone it seemed looked away whenever her gaze fell upon them, out of fear, or respect, or most probably both. Except of course the other Stormtroopers she passed who nodded or came to a quick salute.

践mmI think I could get used to this. Except for the smelland the fact I値l have to pee in a tin can, she thought, even as she waved friendlily at the latest saluting shell-head passed her.

Sadly, or not, there were no more Stormtroopers when she rounded the corner and entered the corridor with the offices. What there were grandiose plaques well one grandiose plaque, one that was not so grand, and another that looked like scribbled ravings of a wookie in heat.

羨ril Tevv, Chief of Opshmm, she mouthed wordlessly as she walked down the corridor. 禅rent Horbin, fellow techiethat rules him out. And Krev Neilson, Imperial lackey. Congratulations Mr. Nielson, we have a winner. First prize is a one way ticket to who-the-hell-cares.
Ara looked carefully around the deserted hallway, reached for her gizmos of her security kit, and prepared to make merry hell.


OOC: Mixture of skills at the end. Bit of stealth to avoid being seen (or avoid it being seen what she痴 doing), perception to note any potentional alarms etc., and mechanics to bypass the lock. She値l make use of her racial skill, Determination, to try and ensure it all goes smoothly, and force points if need be.


Posted on 2009-09-16 at 18:31:09.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


B&E against the Empire can get you killed...

Ara quickly drew out her security kit, while keeping an eye out for anyone who might interrupt her work. But there was none, only the steady stream of droids moving to and from the maintenance room across the hall.

The lock on the door was a card slider with a passcode number pad in case one forgot their card. The Arkanian was a little stiff in the trooper armor, and she fumbled a bit in attaching the jack cables into the bottom of the keypad before connecting them to her electronic tumbler. The display panel on the tumbler lit up and Ara ran the descrambler program with a touch of the button.

........... First Attempt - Fail!
Ara ran it again, looking anxiously over her shoulder for trouble that seemed to be lurking just around the corner.

........... Second Attempt - Successful!
Ara heard the lock make a faint --click-- sound as the descrambler entered the passcode into the number pad. Wasting no time, the Arkanian opened the door and shut it quickly yet quietly behind her.

Turning on the lights, her eyes scanned the room. It was a small, sparse space containing a work desk and chair along with a chair for guests. Each of the walls declared the glory of the Empire, with a large Imperial insignia prominently hung behind the desk.

On the desk lay a flat touch screen which was connected to a computer. A small plaque honoring Neilson for his dedication to the Empire was also displayed on the desk.

Stepping behind the desk, Ara found the desk also contained three drawers on the right-hand side, all locked by a simple cylinder lock pad. A couple of small duraplast containers sat in the corner of the room, behind the desk as well.

No security cameras seemed to be present.

[OOC: Alright, Ginafae! You used one force point in your efforts. So far so good... what do you want to do now? And where do you want to placethe detonite?]


Posted on 2009-09-16 at 19:22:35.

Ginafae
Kool Killer Kitty
Karma: 64/6
1685 Posts


...Only if you get caught

腺ingo, Ara muttered inwardly, as the lock clicked open. Without another thought, she detached her descrambler, slipped inside, and entered the office.

It was everything she thought it would be: gaudy, full of tat, and deeply unoriginal. 賎uess all these Imperial types have the same stylist, she thought caustically, half-remembering the offices of the Moffs and Imperial agents she had once trawled through. She had been a lowly spacer rat, merely tagging along as her Captain delivered some cargo or collected his payment. But even then she had noted they always had somewhere to hide away their valuables. A hidden safe, the narrow crack behind a picture frame, or

羨 locked draw in the desk? Neilson, I知 disappointed she thought with a cat-like smile, as she proceeded to break into the desk and pilfer its contents.

[OOC: Unless the lock is too hard to bypass]

With the deed done, Ara headed to the corner of the room, planted her explosives to maximize their blast radius on the wall behind, and hid her work surreptitiously with the duraplast canisters nearby. And then, she left.


Posted on 2009-09-16 at 20:23:55.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


For Reralea, Loki, and Geraint...

[OOC: Meanwhile back at the ranch er Deck N14 Storage Bay {Switch痴 Liar}]

Hako段b, Ithiria, and Karra waited for the Arkanian mechanic to return. They busied themselves with preparing to leave, ensuring they had all the equipment and personal belongings they needed, and shedding that which they thought could be left behind.

[OOC: Last call for equipment let me know in your posts if there痴 anything you池e taking or leaving behind You may also include casual conversation here amongst yourself ]

Ara had been gone for roughly twenty minutes, when the doors to the Storage Bay opened. Each hoped that it would be their companion but it was not.

Three Human males, a Bothan, and a Wookiee cautiously entered the storage bay, their weapons drawn. Hako段b immediately recognized the group as the Jin-Gul Gang, a smuggler group dealing mostly in black market weaponry. One of the men was Angus, second only to their head (who Hako段b knew only as 摘mployer). While Jin-Gul was a 田ompetitor to Switch,

When the gang members caught sight of the companions, the other two humans and the Wookiee were quick to each find a target. The Bothan had his hands full with a large portable computer, while Angus kept his weapon down for the moment.

典ails! Angus addressed Hako段b. 典ails was the man痴 nickname for the Twi値ek. 展asn稚 expecting to find you here! Heard you were getting of the station. He paused for a moment, catching sight of Switch, 鉄o, it痴 really true! The bucket-head痴 really down for the count. Huh!

Turning back to Hako段b, Angus continued, 展ell, you致e created kind the power vacuum here, Tails! If you池e planning on going, I suggest now might be the best time. Nodding at the mercenaries around him, he went on, 溺e and the boys got some clean up to do. Thought maybe we壇 start with a memory wipe of Switch after drain out every last byte of information. Then we figured we壇 help clear out some of these containers, hey boys?

The other men laughed gruffly, while the Wookiee merely spat on the ground.

鉄o, what痴 it going to be, Tails? Angus continued to press. 添ou and your girlfriends packed yet?

[OOC: Alrighty! So you致e got company!

Angus, human male, carrying a heavy pistol with scope, no target yet.
Thug #1, human male, carrying a pistol with scope, target 蜂thiria.
Thug#2, human male, carrying a pistol with scope, target Karra.
Thug#3, wookiee male, carrying a heavy pistol with scope, target-Hako段b.
Thug#4, bothan male, carrying a laptop, no target.

Angus also carries what looks like a vibro-sword across his back. Thugs 1 & 2 have daggers on their belts. The wookiee has a vibro-dagger. The bothan has a knife and a pistol at his hip.

You are not surprised. And you are all welcome to have your weapons drawn should this turn into combat.

No one has started firing yet, and Angus has suggested you have the option to leave right now to avoid a firefight.

So there you go. Something for the three of you to deal with while Ara痴 looting the Imperial Rep痴 office. Enjoy!
]



Posted on 2009-09-17 at 18:12:13.

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


I'd say leave...

Karra was getting nervous. She knew better than to hope that Ara would hurry, since haste never helped, but she couldn't help but get more nervous the more time passed. What if Ara was caught? What if...

Stop it, she told herself firmly, if you start with the 'what ifs', you'll be a nervous wreck when everything is ready to begin with.
Her ears twitched as she heard footsteps approaching. Ara? No... there was more than one set of footsteps... not good.

She wasn't exactly sure whether to be happy that these guys weren't stormtroopers or not, since they were hard to read. Still, if they were hospitable enough that they only cared if she and the others stayed and got in their way, then that hopefully meant that they wouldn't just fire at their backs.

"I'm going." Karra said, loud enough for everyone to hear her.

With that, she slings her medical backpack onto her back, before grabbing Ara's bag and starting to walk out.


Posted on 2009-09-17 at 19:59:28.
Edited on 2009-09-17 at 20:04:39 by Reralae

Geraint
Regular Visitor
Karma: 12/8
100 Posts


either works

Ithiria Sighs as she sees the new group of thugs walking in, shaking her head she slides towards Hako段b
Her tails twitching to him up to you sweet cheeks, got your back her hand holding the silver cylinder just in case, and eyeing everyone, her movements sliding around Hako段b to block line of fire from the wookie to hao段b.


Posted on 2009-09-17 at 22:05:11.
Edited on 2009-09-17 at 22:05:45 by Geraint

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


The group of 5

Hako'ib wasn't too keen on Angus showing up and pointing guns, the Jin-Gul gang had been rivals of Switch痴 operation for a good wile but he'd never had any, well not much of, and argument with them.

典ails! Angus addressed Hako段b. 典ails was the man痴 nickname for the Twi値ek. 展asn稚 expecting to find you here! Heard you were getting of the station. He paused for a moment, catching sight of Switch, 鉄o, it痴 really true! The bucket-head痴 really down for the count. Huh!

Turning back to Hako段b, Angus continued, 展ell, you致e created kind the power vacuum here, Tails! If you池e planning on going, I suggest now might be the best time. Nodding at the mercenaries around him, he went on, 溺e and the boys got some clean up to do. Thought maybe we壇 start with a memory wipe of Switch after drain out every last byte of information. Then we figured we壇 help clear out some of these containers, hey boys?

The other men laughed gruffly, while the Wookiee merely spat on the ground.

鉄o, what痴 it going to be, Tails? Angus continued to press. 添ou and your girlfriends packed yet?

"Angus, tell your men to lower their weapons. Please."
(Persuasion check, not worried about re-rolling it if the result is bad)

He took a look at Switch and then turned back to the 5, the wookiee had his heavy pistol trained at him. He replied to Ithiria let's get up to blue deck then. He didn't smile at all, despite his new plan.

"I had planned to have him repaired but sure, wipe the tin cans memory. You can thank Ganga Lor for Switch痴 death by the way."
Walking over to the corps of the rival gang member he looked down.

"Seems like you can take over two gangs today. And sure, take what you want from this place, I'll be long gone soon enough. If By'u comes down just tell her from me not to worry about the droid now, less you want him as your servant or something."
He leaves the hanger with the others, they'll have to get to blue deck now, you didn't leave unfinished business behind and taking out the Jin-Gul Gang and not their leader was unfinished business. He left the hanger with his 'girlfriends' and headed to the elevator talking quietly into his comlink to Ara.

"Get down here now."


Posted on 2009-09-17 at 23:08:36.
Edited on 2009-09-17 at 23:09:33 by Loki

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.