I agree the leader should be a player. I know you aren't really forcing us to go in but the party at this point is pretty close knit and it is doubtful that we would allow our leader to go off alone. Hot-headed Connel maybe but that is another issue. Hehe
Ok I still need spells from Cor, Cynil, and Rayne. Also if your at full spells and are not changing those spells also let me know.
As we are down to only 6 active players I will take care of the spells for all other characters.
Posted on 2007-08-12 at 17:51:41.
Edited on 2007-08-14 at 06:51:58 by TannTalas
DM: After reading your post I had a question or two to help me clear up the scene.
1. Why did Cor not get his second hammer attack at the woman? (ANSWER; As your on the Third Plane of Hell magic Items and spells sometimes work differently.
Case in point after you threw the Hammer he knocked it away causing it to disrupt its magic for a moment then it returned and as such your second throw is still pending.
2. I assume the Tortles just "appeared" in positions in front of us as if they had been invisible, is that correct? (ANSWER: No they were gated in to preset locations. He knew you were coming thanks to the Magistrate
3. Connel had posted an axe throw before sword attack, did that not happen? (ANSWER: Yes but that will be covered in round 1 as the attack is still pending. Remember a round of combat takes 1 minute and a lot of things can happen in that 1 minute.)
4. Did Divot get knocked towards us, away from us or more just to the side? (ANSWER: To the side but closer to the party. Closet person by random roll is Cynil
5. Did Rayne's bless spell go off? (ANSWER: As far as you know yes it did.)
6. Did the magistrate make it out the door or is he still in the room for round 1? (ANSWER: With your attention on Mammon you do not see him.)
Hope this info helps
Just trying to keep the action straight in my head.
Posted on 2007-08-16 at 12:29:21.
Edited on 2007-08-16 at 13:27:56 by TannTalas
Great News, This is something I just wanted to have happen. I just have to know how much ah....dodo we are in just before you run off for two weeks. Have fun don't thinks about us back here waiting with bated breath for TWO WEEKS!
Ok I have returned and will be posting next Wednesday as Normal.
I need your actions for at least 4-5 rounds as I plan to make this combat short and get this game moving forward once more as while on vacation I decided we have been in this town WAY WAY too long.
So in my next post I will more then likely finish this fight for good or ill so think of your actions carefully before posting them.
Hey Almighty DM some questions on Divot and what he has since being captured by the devils.Can he go back to his shop and is there stuff there he can get to use.What did he lose and need to buy before we move on I guess is what I'm asking.On his shett he is listed as having Scale Mail Vest +2 & Buckler +1 for armor, and Battle Axe +2 (Rats Axe) Lt Crossbow of Speed +1 w/30 Bolts does he have these things or do we need to look for new weapons and armor, and if we do are we going to be able to find anything like what he lost or only normal regular stuff.
I had assumed that Divot would have somehow managed to get the gear listed on his sheet back somehow (whether it was mentioned directly in game or otherwise) but if that's not the case it'd be good to know, eh?