Impulse its been over a month since you said you'd join and we have yet to see an in-game post from you. I gotta ask when do you plan to post? If your having trouble getting into the character, maybe I or the other players can help. Let us know as I need to get her actively back into the game.
Also Schnoozle you have not posted in 20 days are you still in?
Impulse, Schnoozle I hate to seem pushy, forceful, or just a plain ole asshole but I need to know this so I know if I have to find new players.
1. No mention of exits was mentioned. Is it safe to assume that the doorway we came in is the only one we can see?
2. Walked for an HOUR? Do we have an estimate of how far we walked? In a straight line, correct? the tower did not seem this big from the outside, did it?
3. The boxes - do they look like they will open? is there an obvious lid?
4. Did any of the side rooms we passed seem to have any other exits?
A 7'x4' sarcophagus? Or a group of them? Those are big.
1. No mention of exits was mentioned. Is it safe to assume that the doorway we came in is the only one we can see? Yep 1 way in 1 way out as far as you can tell without searching. 2. Walked for an HOUR? Do we have an estimate of how far we walked? In a straight line, correct? the tower did not seem this big from the outside, did it? Yep your sure it was an hour and about a mile and a half in a rough estimate. And no it did not seem that big. 3. The boxes - do they look like they will open? is there an obvious lid? Nothing you can see without cleaning away the layers of dust covering the boxes. 4. Did any of the side rooms we passed seem to have any other exits? Not from passing by them and just looking in. If you want to do a detailed search feel free to back post that you do so and how and who is doing your searching.
The seven boxes are 7x4 but how deep? 7x4x4, 7x4x1 ????? 7x4x6 sounds about right
We have been walking for an hour, so is that in a straight hall or in a spiral going up or down? Were the stairs? Straight line, level corridor, no stairs, no going up or down.
Cor should be able to sense if we are going down. As far as he can tell the corridor has not slanted up or down.
Posted on 2016-05-30 at 19:52:05.
Edited on 2016-05-30 at 19:54:06 by TannTalas
Just Wade In...The Worst that Can Happen Is You Die......
Well from Sirene's prayer it seems we are looking for a sword.
But we never really know until we find something. We have found these boxes and don't know what there are. We need to find a way to move on and it may be in or under one of the boxes. There could be great danger in them too. We don't seem to have an clues yet either. Breaking open a box could be bad or good. Pushing a box around could be good or bad.
Just write what you think Alyia would want to do? Act, investigate, watch others or make suggestions.
You can make suggestion here in Q&A if you want others opinion.
Posted on 2016-06-01 at 19:29:53.
Edited on 2016-06-01 at 19:31:56 by Odyson
But I've Dropped Schnoozle from the game due to lack of posting for 3 weeks and nothing said as to why. However I have asked Impulse to play Roan instead of Alyia and I think I already have a new female player for her.
The boxes are 4' deep. Does it look like one solid box, or might they be on a pedestal of some sort? Yeah, we probably have to clean it first.
To the group:
*I like the suggestion of a clean spell. That seems like the best choice and it is clear that we need to start with the boxes.
*Is there a good way to detect an illusion? Just a detect magic spell? Should someone do that on the hallway?
I'll post for Lothor - probably having him check the floors. But I think spell casters might want to post first.
Magic is unrtliable, but the clean cantrip did work once. I'd give it a shot.
Are we looking for a thing? Somehow I was envisioning a place more than an object. Did I miss something? Do we know what we are looking for?
**edit**. I just saw the comment on the sword above. I'm not sure that is what the spell meant. Remember the central role of a sword in everything that is happening.
I was guessing that there would be some sort of undead critters in these things - and maybe a passage down.
Posted on 2016-06-03 at 01:19:16.
Edited on 2016-06-03 at 01:21:24 by Nomad D2
The spells are working, they just seem to end oddly. So the Clean Cantrip should work.
The prayer said, "Priceless blades of destruction
At the place of power lay"
So we are still looking for a place of power and there we should find "Priceless Blades of Destruction". It doesn't say they are evil swords, they may be what we need to help back in our time to take down the baddies. Or they could be the swords that the Sword Wraith's have to give them power.
Wow the possibilities!!
Of course we could have misunderstood the message.
""Woe and death before you lay
Center path straight night and day
Sweet music of death the price we’ll pay"
The center path could be the straight path to woe and death.
Wow more possibilities!!
Posted on 2016-06-03 at 11:27:34.
Edited on 2016-06-03 at 11:51:01 by Odyson
Ok, I think Ody just made a comment from before my entry into the game.
The "sword wraiths?" (It was actually typed as 'sword wraths, but I'm guessing here.) Are these nine wraiths that serve the bad guy, he-whose-name-I-can't-remember? And was it nine? I'm just speculating on the number, of course, as there are 7 extremely large sarcophagus looking things in front of us.