The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3998 registered users. Our newest member is RedTalon1997.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Raven)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by TannTalas)Destiny's Flight
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Bannix)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Search for Tomorrow
Parent thread: The Search for Tomorrow Q/A
GM for this game: Tek
Players for this game: Jozan1, Kaelyn, Steelight, Shield Wolf, Chessicfayth, Celeste
    Messages in The Search for Tomorrow
RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Jesus Saves!
Price: $19.00

Steelight
Sage of the Realms
Karma: 44/9
1024 Posts


The big tempered halfling

"Go get yourself killed in your honorable combat then ya big ox! I, for one, intend to survive this day. Which means we adapt to the situation at hand, not charge in blindly as you seem intent to doing. Go ahead and do that if you wish. But don't expect me to try to drag your corpse out of here when they turn you into a pin cushion."

That being said the Raslan disappears once again into the shadows, taking up a flanking position with his eyes searching the area (and other shadows) for enemies. Despite his words, he had no intention of letting these bandits turn any of those that accompanied him into target practice.


Posted on 2011-03-10 at 01:33:15.

Tek
Jumpin' Jack Smash
Karma: 44/13
675 Posts


Realization

Tirmut 6th, 1022
Scarwood Forest.
Northern Alcana.

Preparations were made to assault the bandit camp, and the group struck out for the ruined site, Koriss in the lead to take them to where he found the trapdoor, and presumably, the captives. Urgency hurried their steps, for surely, the escaped brigand who had raced away upon the back of Deliverance had already alerted the others, and speed would be required to deny the opportunity for a second ambush.

With the halfling guiding the way, it was a matter of moments before the quartet entered the shadows of the crumbled two-story structure. Each took up position to survey the scene from their hiding place, armed for their respective tasks, but the scene still remained quiet, save for the crackling of the nearby campfire.

The trapdoor that lay a couple feet away was tempting to try to crack, but now was not the time. It would be too easy to be walked in on, and it would likely be a loud ordeal. That would have to wait until the area was clear.

Clambering up to the second floor again, Koriss dropped behind the broken wall, peering over the top to assess from the high-point. His careful eyes scanned the shadows and any nearby hiding spots he could see from his perch, but all seemed still. It was unlikely, but it was almost as though the bandits had left the area. Still, he kept himself on high alert, and notified the others in a loud whisper that he couldn't see anybody.

Tobias and Kresimir held at the ready, prepared to shoot if a threat presented itself, while Nicholas was running over his god-given magical talents, just in case the situation called for his support. So far, the place seemed a ghost town, but each was hesitant to move out into the broken-down structures. It would be too easy to be caught in a crossfire.

From above, Koriss looked down at the trapdoor. The padlock almost whetted the street rat's appetite. He was sure he could pick it, as it didn't appear to be anything beyond sturdy, but there was probably a key around here somewhere. After all, if that was in fact where the captives were locked up, there had to be some means of accessing them. Given the situation, that could be more trouble than it was worth, but a look around might reveal more regarding the prisoner situation.

Nick leaned back against the wall, resting his weight against the weather-worn bricks and looking out into the forest from which they came. As far as he could tell, they hadn't left any trail beyond their footprints in the undergrowth, but something out there caught his attention.

Not far from the crumbled foundation of the ruin that the group hid within, one of the gnarled bushes possessed an unnaturally shaped limb. Almost like that of a crossbow, and it was pointed his way.

The cleric flung himself at the stony ground just in time to avoid the whistling quarrel that slammed into the brick, immediately where he had been. A heavy tree trunk blocked Grimm's line of sight to the origin of the shot, but Tobias, directly to Nick's right, could see the spot clearly, and raised his crossbow with trained precision and pulled the trigger. The missile ripped through the leafy shroud and settled into something with a near-silent thud. A groan escaped the bush, and the branches rustled slightly as a body fell forth. Camouflaged in a black cloak sewn with a leafy cover, the body had fused with the foliage perfectly until the attacker made his move. Now, a stout crossbow bolt was sunk near-completely into the collar of it, and blood gurgled thickly onto the grass.

Acting to eliminate the evidence, Kresimir hustled forwards and grabbed the body under the arms, hauling it back into the building and out of sight. To onlookers, it seemed almost as though he were dragging a pile of leaves, so intricate was the cloak. As he dropped it on the gritty floor, he heard Tobias curse beneath his breath. The ex-Templar recognized this kind of attire, and suddenly, things began to fall into place for the soldier.

Efficient ambush plans.

Intricate, deadly traps.

Guerrilla-tailored camouflage.

He helped Nick to his feet and swallowed hard.

The skull emblem upon the black bandana.

Oh god...
The Death Corps.

(OOC: Nick has avoided harm, and the attacker is dead and brought into hiding. Koriss has an overlook of the site, while the missing wall of the ruin faces back out to where the group came from.

Will have information on The Death Corps to send to Ayrn in a couple days when I can locate the file )



Posted on 2011-03-11 at 23:16:22.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1999 Posts


Sorry for the delay

"Son of a..." Tobias muttered under his breath as he noted the skull and bones bandana with new insight.

Suddenly, the ex-knight's eyes darted back to the forest trying to penetrate the foilage, his crossbow at ready. "Son of a..." he cursed again softly. "Friar, stay sharp!" he command his comrade quietly. "There's likely more eyes on us."

Death Dogs, Tobias thought to himself, continuing to keep his eyes on the woods. The thought was troubling indeed, as it meant this mission suddenly got a lot tougher. Though, we've killed four so far. How many could there possibly be in this group? he wondered. And, if it is really the Death Corps, what are they after? And for who?
"Koriss,Grimm," Tobias said to the others. "Either of you capable of dealing with that lock? I think I've discovered who we're up against, and the thought ain't a happy one. These ain't your run of the mill thugs. I think we're dealing with the Death Corp."

OOC: Sorry gang, we're having a natsy bout with the flu this passed week, and know I think I'm catching it too Anyway... here you are.




Posted on 2011-03-19 at 07:35:29.

Shield Wolf
Alpha Beard
Karma: 49/2
1066 Posts


Not much, but its something

Nick took the advice of his knightly companion and kept his eyes and ears open and ready should another attack be made against him. If these Death Corps guys were nearly as dangerous as all the cursing made them out to be it would do them no good to have him struck down during the early phases of an assault. Keeping his shield raised should he need to block another bolt he steps up close to his companion in an attempt to block the line of fire as their companion deals with the lock on the trapdoor.


Posted on 2011-03-20 at 05:18:08.
Edited on 2011-03-22 at 15:07:57 by Shield Wolf

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


I've got your Key right here!

Bolts, and rogues, sneaks and traps. All this secrecy and underhandedness made Grimm's blood boil. They would be picked apart one by one out in the open like this. The sheer cowardice and futility of this fueled an inner anger barely contained at any given time within the large man. As Tobias mentioned the Death Corps, Grimm's mind focused on the first adjective, and his eyes narrowed. He planted his feet by the trap doors hinges, and his muscles bulged as his chest tightened, his corded muscles cracking and rippling under his mis-sized armor. Calling upon beasital strength as he dug his fingers in under the bare lip of the door where it sat upon the hinges he growled, challenging the wooden obstacle as though it were some great adversary. "No God damn piece o timber's gonna deny me my pray!" With a gutteral roar his knuckles whitened, his knees bent low and his calves went taught. Then with all his might be gripped and lifted, cursing in Gano the entire time as he tried to rip the entire door from it's position.

(Activating Rage / Destructive Rage for a 30 strength vs trapdoor)


Posted on 2011-03-22 at 07:21:50.

Steelight
Sage of the Realms
Karma: 44/9
1024 Posts


Koriss

Seeing the large, if less than inelligent, man swinging towards the trap door he thought about what they had seen so far.

"No! Don't! It'll likely be...." As Grimm swung down at the trap door the Raslan dashed behind whatever cover he could find.

(If the door explodes or whatever he will simply shake his head.)

Meanwhile, he looks out over the campsite, looking for the best place to pitch his little vial, and hoping that it did what he thought it did.


Posted on 2011-03-28 at 18:39:15.

Tek
Jumpin' Jack Smash
Karma: 44/13
675 Posts


Hulk-Style?

Tirmut 6th, 1022
Scarwood Forest.
Northern Alcana
.

The situation at hand was imposing, as Tobias was quick to deliver his assessment to the others. All but Kresimir took it into consideration. The big Gano only really noticed one part of the Templar's statement; dealing with the lock. This, he could do quite well.

All these sneak attacks. All these traps, and ambushes, and hazards. Such underhanding tactics! Chipping away at an enemy, rather than facing them head-on. This was not how the brute had learned to fight. Such things only threw kindling onto his emotional blaze, building it greater and greater until he was trembling. Squatting near the trapdoor, he wedged his large fingers into the gap between the stone and the bound wooden planks, finding purchase sufficient to pressure-lift the hatch. By the time Koriss saw what was going on, it was too late.

“No! Don't! It'll likely be a...” His voice was immediately drowned out as Kresimir summoned up a primal roar from deep within his diaphragm, unleashing it as he hauled mightily against the door. Tobias and Nick tensed up, while Koriss dove behind the crumbled wall of the second story. Echoes of the Gano's rage resonated throughout the mid-forest ruin. His already improperly-fitting armour felt even more restrictive as his muscles corded up, and his impressive brawn truly showed when a loud crack erupted from the door. In a shower of splinters, he tore it straight away from its moorings, and with it, his howl died off, though his temper remained hot. The solid wooden door must have weighed over fifty pounds, but it remained clutched in his grip as though it were nothing.

Silence loomed in the moments following, the three observers giving Kresimir sufficient room. None knew what kind of harness he might have on his emotions here, so the sensible thing to do was not to test it. After things seemed safe, Nicholas took a couple steps away from the wall and peered down into the exposed hole. Fractured stone steps led down into blackness, and a damp, mildewy smell drifted up from its depths. As far as his senses could reach, the cleric was unable to determine what was down there.

“Here they come!” A hiss from above in the halfling's voice alerted the trio of humans. Nick raised his shield reflexively, rushing back towards Tobias, while Kresimir merely turned his head in affirmation.

From his perch overlooking the campsite, Koriss' keen eyes picked out two pairs of combatants rushing towards their position, garbed just like the ones they fought back in the clearing. These ones, however, wore the black skull bandanas around their faces, folded in half so that the nose-down took the grinning visage painted on the cloth.

Swords in hand, one pair made a move around to the left, while the other two took the right side, closer to the campfire. Moving with fluid grace, it wouldn't be long before they would reach the opening to the building in which the party was concealed.

Clutching the vial in hand, Koriss made to throw it at the the ones on the left, being the closer to their position, but reconsidered. He still didn't know what exactly it did, but if it had any sort of combustible properties, there was a better alternative. Instead, the halfling hurled it straight into the campfire. The lead brigand spotted it the motion from the stone structure, and threw himself to the dirt, but the second was slow to react. With a clink of breaking glass, and a great whoosh from within the fire, a sudden blaze flashed outwardly, momentarily encompassing the standing assailant. His clothes lit up as the enhanced flames lapped at him, and he thrashed about wildly, trying to bat them out remove his cloak. With an anguished scream, he fell to the ground, rolling about in the dirt. His companion, looking back, removed his own cloak, and threw it over his partner as he got to his feet before rushing into a blind spot against the wall.

On the left side, the two shadowy figures cast a look at the fire to see the damage that had been done, but didn't halt beyond a step or two. Hustling in an alert position, the duo rounded the corner, and the leader was quick to react to a downward sword stroke, thrown by Tobias, who had been waiting for them. His blade was parried, but it was enough to create room to maneuver. Nicholas, shield still raised, stepped in to cover the Templar's flank.

(OOC: Layout of things. Two attackers on Tobias/Nicholas. Tobias has Nick on the left, and the wall to his right, so flanks are covered. Koriss lost sight of the single figure, but can see the duo from his position above. Kresimir is closest to the inferred position of the one in hiding, and he still has the door in his hands.

One of the four attackers is down but not out. As far as you can tell, anyhow.

Enjoy.)


Posted on 2011-04-02 at 01:30:28.

Shield Wolf
Alpha Beard
Karma: 49/2
1066 Posts


Nick

Hoping to take advantage of their current numbers, Nick swings hard with his morningstar toward the foes ribs, hoping to at the very least knock the wind out of him and cause him to stagger, creating an opening for his more combat oriented companion.


Posted on 2011-04-09 at 18:33:35.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1999 Posts


Blarg! Lost my post... here's the short version...

Tobias stood boldly, side by side with his shield mate. Even as he brought his sword down, he issued a call to his enemies. "Surrender now, while you still live, dogs!"

[OOC: Tobias is looking to attack the same mercenary as Nick. I don't know if 3.0 rules allow for intimidate checks as move actions to cause an enemy to become shaken... but if they do, that's how Tobias is using his move action. ]


Posted on 2011-04-12 at 06:30:16.

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Grimm

Muscle' taught and breathing heavy, the large Gano tightly gripped the heavy trap door between his hands. His rage was fueled, and he needed something to focus it upon. People all around him were entering the fray, and he would not be left without.

He spotted one of the enemy duck out of sight nearby, and he led the charge, Door as a makeshift ram/shield leading his approach. If the coward sought to hide by the wall, then let him be caught between the crumbling stone and the full force of the raging warrior's wrath.

(Grimm is attempting to circle round to intercept the enemy they estimate is in the 'blind spot' leading the charge with a Intimidating Roar should the enemy be there, and attempting to Bull rush the foe into the wall)


Posted on 2011-04-13 at 20:21:33.

Steelight
Sage of the Realms
Karma: 44/9
1024 Posts


The Raslan

Up top, the halfling kept his eyes open and his body under cover. He was confident that when these guys were in the open, they were vulnerable enough the his companions could deal with them. He would help them if he was needed. But the one that they had lost sight of... he was a different story.

"Time for a game of hide and seek." he whispered.

He searched the shadows for the disappered enemy, his daggers at the ready.

(If he spots the guy, he intends to drop from the roof and attemptto sneak up on his, unless he is needed in the main melee before that. If he enters the main fray he will attempt to flank their enemeies, doing as much damage as possible with sneak attacks, while still keeping an eye out for the disappeared foe.)


Posted on 2011-04-17 at 20:28:53.

Tek
Jumpin' Jack Smash
Karma: 44/13
675 Posts


Overdue, but felt good to write again

Tirmut 6th, 1022
Scarwood Forest.
Northern Alcana.

Quick work would be needed to end things here and now. As was, the group was still patched up from their earlier wounds. This was a lot of fighting in one day. Stamina would not be lasting. But words did not require force of muscle, and could provide a similar effect if used properly. Tobias took advantage of this, calling out to his attackers.

“Surrender now, while you still live, dogs!” It was hardly the most intimidating of things he could have said, but accompanying his downward sword stroke, it seemed to hit him. A lackluster defense on the brigand's part kept blade from his flesh, but his own weapon was pushed aside by the powerful swing, leaving him wide open for a crushing blow to the sternum from Nick. The air audibly whooshed from his lungs as he doubled over, allowing Tobias to recover from his first assault and neatly slash the exposed throat of his attacker, dropping the body to the stony floor underfoot.

The remaining cloaked figure shifted his grip on his sword, eyeing his two opponents and trying to set himself up for a position to better deal with both of them. Testing the area between with his sword point, he stepped back and forth, one foot at a time. His slow, deliberate movements were almost confusing, since the odds were clearly against him, but finally, he acted, rushing Nick and poised to throw a slice upwards from the hip. The cleric of St. Manquo hefted his shield to cover his body, while Tobias tried to intercept. It was too late before he caught onto the ruse, though, and when he was stepping into his swing, felt the hard sole of the black leather boot stomp down on his ankle.

Pain overloaded his leg as he felt the bones crush beneath the heavy blow. It had all been an effort to draw him out. Obviously, the two worked to support each other, and what better way to isolate one than to take down the other? Gritting his teeth, the ex-Templar drew on his own battle training to make his next decision. Hop around on one foot because the other can't support the body's weight, or assume a more defensible position. The choice was obvious. Making a controlled drop, Tobias went supine and prepared to do his best to ward off the attacks to follow.

Suddenly alone, Nicholas could hear the smirk of the brigand from behind his skull-faced mask. It was obvious who the superior combatant here was. Without Tobias, he was at a disadvantage against the mercenary soldier. But he showed no fear as he attempted a retaliatory attack, easily pushed aside by the man's sword blade. In turn, he halted a smooth thrust aimed at his midsection against his shield.

Backing up slightly to keep his balance, the cleric realized that he left Tobias alone, and saw the brigand take advantage of the opened space to move in to lay down a swing against the soldier's downed form. Urgency overtook Nicholas, who dropped his morning star and locked both hands onto his shield, closing the gap with remarkable speed and catching the bandit on his exposed side with the full face of the barrier. Not expecting the attack, and with his arm now draped over the top edge of the shield, the man found himself completely off balance, and a mighty push from the priest launched him like a bale of hay. He landed face-first on the rocky ground, dropping his sword upon impact, and with his head obviously full of stars, if not concussed entirely, was unable to react as Nick stepped in behind, raised his shield in both hands, and chopped it down hard into the middle of his back. The body crumpled immediately, the spine snapped by the vicious assault.

*****

On the other side of the ruin, Kresimir still seethed with fury, although its course was beginning to ebb ever so slightly. Stomping around the corner of the wall, the removed door still clutched in white knuckles, the brute sought to annihilate his opponent. From his perch atop the wall, Koriss could see the hulking Gano moving in, but couldn't yet see the brigand. Probably in the blind spot at the base of the wall. He decided that maintaining his hiding spot was a little more important than poking his head out over the top of the wall and exposing himself, so he kept an eye on Kresimir to see what the big man was going to do.

The halfling's careful ears could hear the deep, intense breathing of his companion, and felt particularly relieved that it wasn't HE being stalked here. The presence of Kresimir alone was enough to intimidate. He'd never seen the big man angry before.

Kresimir rounded the wall, and his eyes scanned the vicinity, looking for that black cloak that would set his target. In his hustle, however, he took a relatively wide berth, and failed to notice the crouching form who sat almost immediately at the corner of the structure. His sword licked out to catch the Gano on the side of the calf, but he failed to even notice the pain, for he had found his target. Bellowing a tremendous roar, he dug his feet into the earth and launched himself forward.

From his low position, the brigand had insufficient time and room to try to out-maneuver the charge, and found himself caught, literally, between a rock and a hard place as the wooden trapdoor took him full force in the front. Fuelled by rage, muscle, and two hundred and twenty pounds of body weight, Kresimir smashed him with tremendous power. Upon the shattered second floor, Koriss felt the wall tremble slightly, could hear bits of stone falling away, and determined that the best thing for self-preservation would be to get away from that position. Hopping out the window frame, he landed gently in the dirt in time to see the Gano pull away, revealing a ruined, broken body that oozed blood from nearly every spot on his face.

The mask had fallen to hang limply around the neck, showing a mouth of fractured teeth and lips split wide from the impact. The nose was broken, both eyes already swollen shut. He was obviously out of the fight, but amazingly enough, shallow, laboured breathing could be detected. He was still alive.

(OOC: Quick work. Here's the rundown.

First brigand: killed easily.
Second brigand: critical hit on an Improved Trip to break Tobias' left ankle. Removed by a Captain America-styled shield launching, and killed by a broken spine.
Third brigand: Crushed beyond recognition, but still alive. Unconscious.

And in the other corner...

Nicholas: 17/23 – Bandaged bicep on shield arm.
Koriss: 9/15 – Bandaged wound, broken nose (Reset).
Tobias: 11/31 – Bandaged shield arm, broken left ankle.
Kresimir: 27/38 – Bandaged left flank, sliced left calf.

You're in prime hostage taking situation here, although its possible you may not have much time before reinforcements arrive.)


Posted on 2011-04-28 at 18:19:49.

Shield Wolf
Alpha Beard
Karma: 49/2
1066 Posts


Nick

Recovering from his instinct driven attack the cleric rushed back to his fallen companion and with a quick spell was able to repair the man's broken ankle. He offered a hand to the knight, helping him to his feet, before gathering his dropped morningstar and strapping his shield onto its rightful place on his left arm. Realizing that they had gotten lucky with these three he took a quick stock of the situation and offered up what he believed to be the best course of action, "I think it best we gather up the bodies we can, drag them with us into this recently opened hole compliments of our large friend here, salvage whatever useful items we can from them and set up a body barricade to slow down any reinforcement that are likely on the way. Once inside the lower portions of this structure we can begin the search for the prisoners and hopefully get out in one piece." He paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath, not sure if the others will want to hear this part of his observations, "As it is, we've been very lucky when dealing with these Death Corps guys, or whatever they call themselves, I for one do not want to push our luck and would much prefer that we avoid too much more combat with these bastards."

((Converting Shield of Faith for the heal, having a mobile ally is more useful at this point than the spell itself may yet prove to be. I assume, that at this point Nick us unaware of the beaten but living merc, and therefore is under the assumption that all assailants are dead.))


Posted on 2011-04-30 at 06:17:32.
Edited on 2011-04-30 at 06:21:47 by Shield Wolf

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


The battle over.. for now

Grimm's muscles flinched, and flexed, his breathing was heavy as he pulled back on his trap door battering ram, a few stray teeth still embedded in the wood to reveal the crippled remnants of a one time adversary now swollen bruised and broken. To his surprise, the man was still alive, if only just. Looking around, and noticing that the immediate threat had been taken care of, the large Gano let his corded body relax a little, and with that relaxation came muscular fatigue.

He felt heavy, like his own arms bore extra weight. Kresimir knelt down before the unconcious man before him, and began rifling through his belongings, hoping to find anything of use to their expedition ahead. Calling out to his companions he said "This one's served up blue-rare, but alive. If you can wake him and get past the swelling and lack of teeth, he may prove useful."


Posted on 2011-05-03 at 17:08:09.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1999 Posts


Get the info, get the girl, get the truck out of Dodge!

Tobias grabbed at the offered hand of the priest, and tested out his ankle. "Thanks, Friar." Looking at the dead men before them, the knight added with a smile, "And that... that was quite the display of skill, good sir."

As the priest laid out a plan, Tobias searched the dead mercenaries for items of interest (keys, maps, notes, vials, etc), leaving anything that appeared mundane (ordinary weapons, coins, etc). "An excellent plan, Friar. I think I've caused enough bloodshed today."

It was then that Tobias heard the Gano mention that one Death Corp was still alive, though barely. The knight did not relish the idea of healing the bandit, though if the man could be convinced to give them some information...

Will he really? thought the knight. Even if the priest can bring him around, and even if he might be able to talk through his broken mouth... would he give them anything useful? Just kill the man! A waste of the friar's power, and a burden to leave behind.
...

But what if he could help them? The thought clung on so Tobias spoke it:

"My gut says to end the man's suffering and be done with him. No use wasting the friar's gifts on our foes. And who's to say he'd even talk to us if he could? I have not the stomach to torture the wretch, and not the time to patiently wait 'til he comes around to his senses and feel like conversing with us. But, what do you say, Friar? What will it take to get this man to talk, and how much time?"

[OOC: Tobias is in favour of ending the man's suffering and moving on through the doorway, but will go with whatever the others (the Raslan and the Priest) think best. If they are split (one with Tobias, the other with the Gano, Tobias will switch to trying to heal the man and getting him to talk... perhaps after they get inside.]


Posted on 2011-05-04 at 02:14:22.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.