The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3985 registered users. Our newest member is .
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by TannTalas)The Trilogy War
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Espatier)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Game (posted by Giddy)LLE - WoT Game
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by Bromern Sal)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Q&A (posted by Giddy)LLE - WoT
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Free form RPGs --> Fantasy RPGs --> Orb of Cleft Game
Parent thread: Orb of Cleft Q&A
GM for this game: Darren
Players for this game: Tiamat5774, Odyson, pyroboom, dvoloshin, Imperial_Fire, Jing, Tuned_Out
This game has fizzled.
    Messages in Orb of Cleft Game
RDI T-shirts!

Proof of Daddy's Charisma Onesie
Price: $15.50



RDI T-shirts!

NPC
Price: $14.00

dvoloshin
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 8/2
44 Posts


Woot? More like Loot!

As soon as Muhammad enters the room, he spots the corpse with his good eye.

As soon as Muhammad spots the corpse with his good eye, his mind begins to scream "LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT THE CORPSE."

After eyeing the corpse for a while longer, Muhammad turns to the skunk and, struggling to remain calm, lisps "The fool must have been shot through that arrow slit. We'd better watch our heads."

Muhammad gets down on his hands and knees with his sword in his good (right) hand, and begins to crawl towards the body, hoping to pathetically hide his hulking frame behind the corpse in case of another attack.



Posted on 2011-05-14 at 20:24:39.
Edited on 2011-05-14 at 20:26:36 by dvoloshin

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


Uh oh!

A slight twich of a string as Muhammed advances!

A tripwire!

That was already broken. It seems the corpse had walked right into this simple trap.


Posted on 2011-05-14 at 20:30:41.

dvoloshin
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 8/2
44 Posts


Phew...

Muhammad stays on the ground, and waits for the mage to react.


Posted on 2011-05-14 at 20:41:32.

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


yikes

One look at the dead man and one word escapes from his lips,"Crawl!"

gets down on hands and knees and loots dead man.


Posted on 2011-05-14 at 21:10:45.

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


Woot!

Yuphart'd finds a set of once-sweaty clothes, a dead man, a bolt stuck in the aforementioned dead man's face, and that's about it.

All are pocketed.


Posted on 2011-05-14 at 21:14:04.

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


And BUMP

The scream echoes again... Or is it a different scream?

And moments later, the sound of snoring. Deeper than a human's snore. Both sounds seem to echo down from the unexplored hallway.


Posted on 2011-05-21 at 14:11:42.

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


"Listen.....do you smell something?"

In a hushed voice, Yuphart'd suddenly got serious and emptied the useless loot from his pockets and said, "Do you hear snoring? May our footsteps meld noiselessly to the floor, But we need check out that." Still brandishing the torch as a flaming club, he motions for Mahamed to follow him to the source of the sound.


Posted on 2011-05-27 at 04:49:11.

dvoloshin
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 8/2
44 Posts


Muhammad

Muhammad, not very eager to be near the smelly one, waits for his companion to walk a couple of steps before following him.


Posted on 2011-05-29 at 00:50:30.

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


OH COME ON!

As he motioned for Mahamed, he noticed the crinkled nose look on his companion's face.

Yuphart'd whispered,"Oh come now, Can't be any worse that smell of dead man on floor!"

Yuphart'd heads quietly out into the hall following the sound stepping as quietly as possible so as to not wake up the snoring creature.


Posted on 2011-05-29 at 01:18:23.

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


Room A5

The two valiant - or not - adventurers step into the long room. To their left, a pile of skeletons, smashed and battered. To their right, a small section and passageway to the next room.

On the left hand side, a small nook, with space for about three people, is in place. A quick glance at the ceiling shows planks, and the occasional hinges.


Posted on 2011-05-30 at 15:47:00.

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


Actions

First thing he does is search through the skeletons looking for a suitable weapon. If he has the ability to detect magic, he does so to see if any items present are magical. After looting ONLY USEFUL stuff, he will illuminate the area to the left whispering,"You might wanna come check this out."

He looks up and sees the planked ceiling and hinges and points up whispering,"possible way out? Possible trap?"


Posted on 2011-06-08 at 16:39:47.
Edited on 2011-06-08 at 16:43:24 by Tiamat5774

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


Hah

Nothing is found amongst the skeletons, save two small, rounded, yellow snacks. They smell like Cheezi Puffz Deluxe (tm), though they are mouldy, and the "yellow" is actually grey fur.

The now illuminated area to the left is a boarded cubbyhole. Nothing in it.

The calm, female voice rang out once more, in perfect tone, heard perfectly in the minds of both adventurers.
"Questions may be answered. Yours will be at the price of five Karma points."


Posted on 2011-06-10 at 06:32:22.
Edited on 2011-06-10 at 06:54:11 by Darren

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


And...

... the female voice rings out again.

"Two seeking to join. Two awaiting entry. Challenges are to be adjusted accordingly."


Posted on 2011-06-10 at 19:21:03.

Tiamat5774
5 Headed Dracohydra
Karma: 80/23
1117 Posts


response

Quizzically Yuphart'd looks around for the source of the voice and answers back, "We allow the joining, Grant the entry, and adjust what ya must."


Posted on 2011-06-23 at 21:02:22.

Darren
RDI Fixture
Karma: 36/8
869 Posts


Slorp!

The disembodied voice showed no vocal signs of having heard Yuphart'd's reply.

Suddenly, Muhammed disappeared, simply, leaving no trace.

The same, bland voice, rang out "dvoloshin has taken leave. Difficulty remains level 70. Entering..."

With a flash of white light, and a sound that could only be described as "Slorp!" two figures appeared in the room, almost in the exact same spot where Muhammed stood.


Posted on 2011-06-24 at 14:16:31.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.