The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3979 registered users. Our newest member is 40kdragons.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Personal Creations - When dad jokes meet Star Wars (posted by Grugg)Dad jokes meet Star Wars
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by breebles)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Q&A (posted by breebles)LLE - WoT
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera (posted by crowe)ST: Chimera
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Free form RPGs --> Fantasy RPGs --> Adventure Time!
Parent thread: Adventure Time Q&A
GM for this game: Lonewolf
Players for this game: pyroboom, Takley, Riaucard, Salindra
    Messages in Adventure Time!
RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Evil Womens
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50

Lonewolf
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 7/0
158 Posts


Listening

Rawrin looked around again and saw Ny-Nan running towards the group. He and Ice Princess were talking, but he didn't listen. He looked up and saw Pheo flying overhead. "Pheo!" Rawrin yelled cupping his flippers around his mouth to project his voice, "Do you see anything?"


Posted on 2012-01-30 at 02:56:26.
Edited on 2012-01-30 at 02:56:51 by Lonewolf

Salindra
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/0
50 Posts


Kawaii...

"Oh, I see..." she giggled and blushed "you're cute when you're blue Ny-Nan!" she smiled and petted him, still giggling. After petting him, she turned to hear Rawrin yelling into the sky, sword by his side. *I wonder if Pheo's seen anything...* she thought, walking over to stand beside Rawrin.


Posted on 2012-01-30 at 10:43:38.
Edited on 2012-01-30 at 10:45:27 by Salindra

pyroboom
Resident
Karma: 46/64
335 Posts


What!?!

Ny-Nan tilted his head again,"I only know of me being grey...I've never been a different color then grey..."
(he doesn't know that you're talking about his gem :3 :> ! Wow...that was interesting in my eyes...)


Posted on 2012-01-30 at 20:57:27.

Takley
RDI Fixture
Karma: 25/34
607 Posts


Maybe...

Upon hearing Rawins voice he called out "Not much, bout 20 Hyuumans but they are at bay for now. Oh wait, and something that is trying to jump to me."

He swerved to get out the way of what ever it was and ultimatly went higher in the end.


Posted on 2012-01-30 at 21:42:51.

Lonewolf
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 7/0
158 Posts


It's... it's... A THING!

Rawrin heard Pheo yell,"Not much, bout 20 Hyoomens but they are at bay for now. Oh wait, and something that is trying to jump to me.". As Pheo said this Rawrin saw it out of the corner of his eye. Something large and black was trying to reach Pheo, getting only a foot or so away from hitting him... or whatever it was trying to do. After a few failed attempts at reaching him, the... thing, ran further into the woods.

"Come on guys, hurry! Let's chase it and see where it's going!"


Posted on 2012-01-31 at 03:07:37.

Salindra
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 1/0
50 Posts


Through the woods...

Ice Princess's grin quickly changed to all seriousness and she launched after the black shape and Rawrin on a jet of ice, clutching to her cat as it flailed behind her in the wind like a toy. She sped through the trees quickly, flying past branches, over logs and under the canopy. She refused to let the creature escape... perhaps it was related to the hole in her memory... perhaps not, but she had to see...

Eventually she was forced to stop due to fatigue, and glanced around; eyeing the forest suspiciously. It was only then that she realised that she was alone, having overestimated the speed at which she needed to travel.

She stood in the trees, surrounded by the dark of the night, when a rustling sound emerged from a nearby bush. She blasted it instantly with ice and after a few moments she knelt down as a small snowy figure, encased in ice, fell from the frosty bush. Narrowing her eyes she quickly turned around to see a massive black claw reaching towards her, and a wide grinned face staring boldly from the shadows, allowing her only to make out its red eyes and razor teeth. She screamed in terror then, as the claw suddenly lowered and slammed her against a tree, tugging Pink from her clutches and into the darkness.

She wearily lifted her arm, but was too injured from the brutal attack and fell into unconsciousness as the thing drew away. A bush rustled nearby as something else began to come closer...


Posted on 2012-01-31 at 12:29:21.
Edited on 2012-01-31 at 12:48:36 by Salindra

pyroboom
Resident
Karma: 46/64
335 Posts


ME! It's a me, Pyroboom! I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL!

Ny-Nan sensed danger, and his gem began flashing between colors, making it look purple...he knew what had happened, he felt the horribleness of the situation...Ice Princess has been attacked by the creature.
He, with all his power, flew(using his vampire powers), to the spot he expected they would be...no luck, but he left the group, and the area was apparently too crowded to find them, and not get lost. So he flew up, and sensed the unconscious girl, and flew to the next stop. He found her, and the gem grew pink, the incredibly bright red, showing that his anger has grew to levels no one could imagine... He heard something in the bushes, and he drew his claws, and jumped, and began attacking immediately...but it wasn't the creature he was attacking apparently..."W-what?", Ny-nan said to the sight of this being...


Posted on 2012-01-31 at 21:34:46.

Takley
RDI Fixture
Karma: 25/34
607 Posts


Funtime.....

Pheo noticed Ice Princess falling unconscious so he swooped down and said to Ny-Nan "Lift her on my back, ill get her out."

Once she was on, he flew away to a safer place and cried a few tears on the wound. It healed up and he stood there guarding her. Collapsing a bit from a wound he apparently got on his leg he endured.


Posted on 2012-01-31 at 21:57:39.
Edited on 2012-01-31 at 23:31:13 by Takley

pyroboom
Resident
Karma: 46/64
335 Posts


LA!!!!!

Ny-Nan was quite suprised, his eyes wide, he looked at Pheo, after doing what he said,"NYAN?", he said out loud to himself as he was surprised,"Oh my gob I'm so sorry! I almost attacked you Pheo...I wouldn't let anyone but a villain get hurt...until you came, and almost messed all that up in my head...yeah...but at least you pulled through in my eyes...how's the princess doin'?", he asked Pheo, trying to change the subject.


Posted on 2012-01-31 at 22:49:19.

Takley
RDI Fixture
Karma: 25/34
607 Posts


HAPPY NATIONAL GORILLA SUIT DAY!!!!!!

"Well, that will depend on when she wakes up. And besides...wait where are the others?"
He looked around to see if the others were near.Not seeing them, he said "Im kinda obvious as to where I am flying to."


Posted on 2012-02-01 at 01:01:11.
Edited on 2012-02-01 at 03:16:36 by Takley

Riaucard
Resident
Karma: 11/54
303 Posts


oh so losted

*thuck* "ow" said henry as he ran into a tree "Gah, where is everybody!"
henry had fallen behind and gotten lost in some thick forest.
*trip* *thud* "Grh, stupid rocks" said henry pulling his face from some mud *twack!* "Ach, stupid branches!" henry was not in a good mood and was bound to blow up the next thing he ran into.


Posted on 2012-02-01 at 02:54:51.

Lonewolf
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 7/0
158 Posts


Heenry!

Rawrin was ahead of the pack. It was a while before he realized they were all gone. "Aww, dingle," Rawrin said as he looked around for his friends. Suddenly Rawrin heard a series of bumps and crashes and looked towards the sound. He saw Henry stumbling over some rocks and mumbling something.

"Hey, Henry ! Over here!" Rawrin waved and ran towards Henry, putting his flipper on his shoulder. "Come on man, let's find the others. Where did they go?"


Posted on 2012-02-01 at 03:16:51.

Lonewolf
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 7/0
158 Posts


What's with all the raucous?!

As soon as Rawrin stopped talking, there was a quiet moan and some rustling, like someone was fighting. Ice Princess. "Henry! I think I just heard Ice Princess over there!" He pointed in the direction of the noise. "She might be in trouble!" Leading Henry by the collar of his shirt Rawrin ran towards the noise.


Posted on 2012-02-01 at 03:33:59.

Lonewolf
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 7/0
158 Posts


Nothin....

When Rawrin and Henry arrived at the area they thought they heard the noise there was nothing to determine any sign of a struggle other than a small amount of blood on the ground and a bush with some broken branches. Rawrin looked around in a circle, starting at the ground and working his eyes up. He saw an orange figure flying. Pheo.

"Pheo!" Rawrin yelled, "Pheo down here!"


OOC: Sorry for the three consecutive posts. I meant to make one post then realized I forgot something, and then I did it again haha.


Posted on 2012-02-01 at 03:38:12.
Edited on 2012-02-01 at 03:38:52 by Lonewolf

Riaucard
Resident
Karma: 11/54
303 Posts


lost no longer

"henry over here" said rawrin a little ways away from where henry was "have you een the others?"

henry stumbled over to rawrin "no i haven't" said henry to rawrin and then to himself " i must have had glasses before the explosion, i have no idea how i could have gotten around my tower if i didnt have glasses at some time or another..."

"did you hear tha i think it was the ice princess, she might be in trouble" said rawrin
then rawrin grabs his shirt and runs off twords where the moaning came from.

"dwoop" said henry as he started flapping in the air like a flag as rawrin dashed off to save their companions.

when they got there and rawrin stopped running, henry skidded across the ground (Ooc: henrys having a bad day lol) at first there seemed to be nothing but then henry saw a cat in the bush next to him "hey rawrin isnt this Pink, the ice princesses cat?" asked henry "i cant really tell, bein pretty much blind and all"


Posted on 2012-02-01 at 03:39:58.
Edited on 2012-02-01 at 03:54:38 by Riaucard

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.