The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4007 registered users. Our newest member is soicau88.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Odyson)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by Odyson)Destiny's Flight
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by breebles)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by SilentOne)Trilogy War Q/A
Common Room - Capasha - Audalis Campaign Setting (posted by Eol Fefalas)Audalis: Capasha
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 1 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Star Wars --> Star Wars: The Imperial March
Parent thread: Star Wars The Imperial March Q&A
GM for this game: SirSadaar
Players for this game: Reralae, Chessicfayth, Kamina, Salvator Navaar, I-Binary
This game has fizzled.
    Messages in Star Wars: The Imperial March
RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Trust the DM
Price: $17.00

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


First combat

The spec ops team froze for a moment as the lightning bolt crashed near TK. None of hem in all their years had ever seen a weapon like this, leading them to be unsure of exactly what to do.

It was sergeant Cam who reacted first. quickly, he dropped Fayt and moved behind the nearest cover. In this case, it was a tree wide enough to shield him rom the attack. Cam barked his orders to the team, hoping that he could finish the battle without sustaning any casualties. Cam looked out from behind the tree and managed to catch a glimpse of movement. He fired, reacting upon a skill drilled into him from training. Though the shot was a glancing blow, the scream indicated that the enemy was hurt badly. Cam decided that his next movement would left, as he wanted to flank the enemies.

Linopas moved quickly, trying to get out of the open. He vaulted over a low lying rock, and he crouched behind it to grant him cover. He looked over the rock, trying to see the hidden foe. Cams blaster shot showed him where that was. He took a shot quickly, hoping to blast his injured foe. A second glancing blow hit the Tapien soldier: he fell with a growl.

Tk moved up near Sergeant Cam, unsure of where any other enemies were, if there were any enemies at all. Tk moved behind another tree slightly behind and to the right of Cam He scanned around but was unable to see anything. "Think that's all, sir?" Tk asked Cam hesitantly. Tk leaned out carefully from behind another tree, which was behind and to the right of Cam.

"Take cover!" Sellikus shouted. Sellikus moved behind another tree, this one much larger than either TK's or Cams. Thinking he saw something, he fired at it. By blasting twice, he was sure that one of his blasts would. Hit. Unfortunately, he notice one shot go wide, and the other hit, but not faze the target.


All of the spec ops team except TK noticed another Tapien soldeir and a dark grey B1 battle droid move move quietly to behind cover. The B1 moved to where the first Tapien was hit. Stepping on him, the B1 didn't seem to care about him. 2 more lightning bolts flew form the trees. One of the electric blasts burned into Cam's tree, leaving Cam unharmed. Sellikus was the second target and was not as fortunate. Though he very nearly dodge it, the second blast caught him in the leg . A sharp pain went through his leg: although, Sellikus knew it wasn't a crippling hit. The B1 held it's fire until after its allies fired. He seemed to be trying to see who was the best target. It lined it's sights on Cam, seeming to believe that he was the most of a threat. It fired a standard blaster bolt from it's E-5,. When it fired it's shot, the shot flew strighttowards CAm. The blaster shot glanced off the tree before hitting Cam solidly in the chest. Cam, however, did not feel a thing; his armour protected him form the blast "blast it!" The droid hissed from behiind it's cover.

Fayt knew she wasn't going too be very usefull in this battle. Knowing her time would come, she moved over behind Linopas.

(OOC Sorry about the delay I had internet problems.)



Posted on 2012-11-29 at 00:36:32.

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


Damn Droids

Sellikus roared in pain and anger as he felt the blast tear over his cover, sending volts through his leg and driving him to one knee. Grunting, trying to concentrate, he yanked a frag grenade from inside his coat.
Peering around the tree, he pulled the pin and aimed his throw, guiding the explosive toward the ground directly before the B1.
"Grenade Sent!" He yelled to his team, falling back behind the tree and reloading his pistols.

(Actions: Throw grnade at B1, Reload weapons)


Posted on 2012-11-29 at 20:03:36.

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


Combat

Swearing and ducking behind a tree near Cam, TK tried to locate where the shots came from. The first one had flown wide of him, and two of his comrades had just been shot.

"Gotta take a chance every now and then it seems." Popping out from behind the his cover, TK flipped his Blaster Rifle to automatic and fired in the direction the electrical bolt had come from.

((OOC: Finally get to post as myself Also my actions are to fire full-auto towards the electric shot, and if possible, make it an aimed shot))


Posted on 2012-12-07 at 00:54:48.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Next round...

Seeing the Tapien soldier with the electrical gun, Sergeant Cam opened fire. Though the shot was on point, the Tapien soldier leaned ducked behind his cover. With a red flash, the bolt crashed into the ground harmlessly. Cam quickly moved behind another tree, as he continued to move to flank.

With a practiced aim, Linopas aimed towards the Tapien soldier. As the Tapien soldier ducked behind his tree, Linopas hit him on his side. The Tapien soldier screamed in pain. The soldier cluched at his side, a groaned in pain.

TK followed Cam, moving behind a second tree. Seeing Linopas hit the Tapien soldier, he followed up with his own barrage. Setting his rifle to automatic, he fired towards the Tapien. Although he didn't hit the Tapien directly, he grazed him enough for the Tapien to fall to the ground. With an audioable thud, the Tapien didn't get up again.

Sellikus saw the droid slide behind cover. Despite the pain from the electric bolt, Sellikus pulled out a frag grenade and hurled it towards the droid. It landed right under the droid's feet. It glanced downwards, and it attempted to leap away. The grenade exploded, knocking the droid over. Though the grenade hit, all the spec ops team saw a blue flash. this B1 had a shield on it.

That grey B1 seemingly frustrated, began to back up. The Tapien soldier seemed annoyed at this. "Droid!" it growled in thick, gruff basic," where are you going? I'm going to report you!"

The droid glanced over at it's ally. It seethed, "Nowhere you need to know." The droid opened fire with a direct hit to the soldier. The Tapien fell silently. Using the shock from the betrayl, he sprinted away from the battlefield.

Fayt tried to catch where the droid was moving, but the B1 vanished into the forest. With all the Tapiens down, this fight was over. There would have been complete silence, but the laboured breathing of two Tapien soldiers.

(OOC, sorry fo the delay, this week has been chaos. It should not happen again.)


Posted on 2013-01-31 at 20:46:15.
Edited on 2013-01-31 at 20:50:15 by SirSadaar

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


Unexpected moves

Peeking out from behind the tree he was using as cover, TK looked around the now still battle ground. Looking back to Cam he holstered his gun.

"Did that droid just shoot his ally and run off? I thought droids can't act like that."

((OOC: After Tk gets his answer he will walk over to Fayt and check for any damage on the astromech))


Posted on 2013-01-31 at 21:56:14.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1994 Posts


Taking stock of the situation

"Status report, team!" Cam barked as the enemy droid looked to flee the scene.

"Did that droid just shoot his ally and run off?" TK asked. "I thought droids can't act like that."

"Well," the sergeant replied while checking his rifle and power pack. "Looks like no one told the droid that." Looking over at TK, "I'd be more concerned about the tinnie's shield and heuristic processor than the fact that it shot its ally."

Turning to no one in particular, "Someone see if any of Taps are up for a little chat."


Posted on 2013-02-02 at 07:59:53.

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


Annoyed and confused

Sellikus watched the droid disappear, staring with a mix of Annoyance and confusion. and cntinued to stare, considering the implications of this. He had never seen such a thing. And though he had seen few things compared to most citizens of the galaxy, not even having known the power of a blaster until a year previous, he always hated finding new things. they always made his life more difficult.

"Status report, Team!" Seargent Cam barked, stepping from cover.
"Did that droid just shoot his ally and run off? I thought droids can't act like that." TK asked, making Sellikus focus on the rest of the scene.
"Well," the sergeant replied while checking his rifle and power pack. "Looks like no one told the droid that." Looking over at TK, "I'd be more concerned about the tinnie's shield and heuristic processor than the fact that it shot its ally."

Turning to no one in particular, he said "Someone see if any of Taps are up for a little chat."

"On it." Sellikus called, Holstering one of his two pistols, Drawing his combat knife and Walking stoicly toward the nearest of the two wounded Tapiens......

(Actions:
(1)If Tapien is armed, attempt to blast it in the shoulder of arm with weapon.
(2)If unarmed, or non-hostile, kneel down, holster 2nd pistol, and remove all possible weapons from the enemy. He will then calmly ask if it speaks basic, slowly running the knife over it's inner thigh.)


Posted on 2013-02-05 at 21:03:09.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Interrogation...

Sellikus moves up towards the two living Tapiens, while Cam, Linopas, Fayt and TK kept watch. When Sellikus got close, he noticed one of the Tapiens began to stir. Sellikus carefully looked to make sure that it's weapon was indeed away from it, before getting close. Searching it to make sure it was completely disarned, Sellikus found a knife, and thirty credits.

The Tapien sat up abruptly. It turned and stared at Sellikus, before toppaling over in a fit of coughing. It clutched it`s sides, where two blaster bolts had grazed it, and roller over once. Sellikus rolled it back on it`s back, not wanting to let it move around.

Sellikus holstered his blaster, and drew his knife. He menacingly ran it up the Tapiens inner thigh, and asked in a low voice, "Do you speak basic?" Its eyes bulged

"Yes, me speak good basic! Me like Empire. Empire great. Me being coerced!" Sellikus believed that this Tapien was lying. The rest of the spec ops team walked over to it, seemongly increasing the Tapiens fear. "You nice guys. You no hurt a prisoner, right? Empire nice." The Tapien fell in another coughing fit, and Sellikus had to hold it down again. As Tk got closer, his foot happened to touch the Tapien's weapon. He looked down and saw a sleek green- grey weapon with a narrow bayonet mounted built on the front.


Posted on 2013-02-10 at 15:55:33.
Edited on 2013-02-10 at 16:03:55 by SirSadaar

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


I love a good interrogation

"Yes, me speak good basic! Me like Empire. Empire great. Me being coerced!" It paused as the rest of the team approached, Fear evident in the coward's eyes. "You nice guys. You no hurt a prisoner, right? Empire nice." The Tapien fell in another coughing fit, and Sellikus had to hold it down again.

Smiling warmly, in a nice manner, Sellikus nodded. "Well, I am happy that you feel that way. And if you tell me all I want to know, I will even release you. We can have a nice talk, right?"
Sellikus smiled a bit more, he continued, "Now listen, my Tapien friend. You will tell me everything about that droid. You will tell me what resistance lies ahead of us, and where they are. And finally, you will tell us one additional bit of information relevent to our survival. If I am happy with your story, I will bandage your wounds, and I will release you."
The smile then drops from Sellikus' face.
"However... If I am not satisfyed...."
The Kiffar ended his threat by quickly sliding the tip of the blade up to the Tapien's crotch, barely cutting the pants cloth not half an inch from the poor beings personal area.

Sellikus then glances to Cam. "We will need bandages and antibiotics." He said quickly, and without the 'Sir' part.

(Actions: Persuasion/Intimidation)


Posted on 2013-02-15 at 02:30:18.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1994 Posts


"My name is Sergeant Cam, and I do not approve of this message."

Sergeant Cam look over Sellikus as he gave the Tap the run down. The clone wasn't sure the kiffar would be able to convince the creature to talk, but the near-human seemed to have a persuasive way with the Tap.

Sellikus looked over and called for some medical supplies. Cam reached in a pocket, pulled out a medpac, and tossed it to TK. "Give our friend the assistance he needs to talk."

In a louder voice, Cam gave his instructions, "We march in five minutes, people. Check your guns and your packs."


Posted on 2013-02-15 at 16:21:08.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Information...

Smiling warmly, in a nice manner, Sellikus nodded. "Well, I am happy that you feel that way. And if you tell me all I want to know, I will even release you. We can have a nice talk, right?"
Sellikus smiled a bit more, he continued, "Now listen, my Tapien friend. You will tell me everything about that droid. You will tell me what resistance lies ahead of us, and where they are. And finally, you will tell us one additional bit of information relevent to our survival. If I am happy with your story, I will bandage your wounds, and I will release you."
The smile then drops from Sellikus' face.
"However... If I am not satisfyed...."
The Kiffar ended his threat by quickly sliding the tip of the blade up to the Tapien's crotch, barely cutting the pants cloth not half an inch from the poor beings personal area.

The Tapien's eyes bulged as Sellikus continues to interrogate him. "Yes, yes, me talk. Me know plenty of info." In a hurried voice, trying to avoid being harmed for obvious reasons, the Tapien began, "Not too much resistance up ahead. At least before the Imperial soldiers. A few squads with them. Most a bit North East of here, say one kilometer. " The Tapien paused waiting for a sign to continue. "That droid is a mean nasty thing. One of somebody called Monarch's droids. Leftovers from the Clone Wars I here. Said he was looking for something. Brutally good fighter though."

The Tapien began to cough, and clutched his sides. He didn't scream in pain, but he had to take a couple deep breathes before continuing. "Useful information hmm..." The Tapien paused, with a look of intense concentration on his face, "We have a jedi here too, trying to help us. Nowhere near as helpful as monarch though. But not as intimidating as a guy in black clothes. Never got his name. Scary though. Rumored to be as dangerous as Monarch. He had a tube with him. Grey tube... like the jedi's. Not with monarch or any of the other mercenaries..."

The Tapien paused and waited for what the Special Ops group would say next. He eyed Cam nervously, seemingly fearing the trooper.


Posted on 2013-02-18 at 04:17:48.

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


Interrogations

Holstering his weapons TK caught the medpac. Putting it on his belt he looked down at the little Astromech droid. "Well looks like nothing got to you, I'll make sure to clean you up after we get through this mission."

Walking up behind Sellikus, he motioned for him to move aside. "If I'm going to help this Tap I'm going to need to you move over a bit, maybe hold down his legs too." TK stared at Sellikus through the visor of his helmet as he knelt down beside him.

((OOC: Actions will be to administer First Aid to the Tapien once Sellikus moves out of the way.))


Posted on 2013-02-19 at 06:57:30.
Edited on 2013-02-19 at 06:58:59 by Kamina

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


mmk

"If I'm going to help this Tap I'm going to need to you move over a bit, maybe hold down his legs too." TK said, urging Sellikus aside.
Offering only a nod, the Kiffar scooted back, placing the blade of the knife in his teeth, and restraining each leg with a hand.
He never took his gaze from the Tapien's eyes.


Posted on 2013-02-19 at 23:39:27.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Healing

Tk moved to the Tapiens side, as Sellikus held the it's legs down. When Tk began to work, the Tapien jerked, causing Sellikus and Tk to have to hold him down. "This would be a lot easier if you would sit still," Tk muttered as he tried to help the Tapien as best he could.

While Tk and Sellikus were busy trying to heal the Tapien, the Tapiens comlink began to flash. Unlike other comlinks, this one was a jet black one, which emitted a red light. In the flashes, a single number was visible. 2. The number 2 kept flashing, over and over. The Tapien prisoner eyed the device; a look of bewilderment crossed it's face. It murmured something incomprehensible, possibly from it's native language.

Taking a look at the sun, it was obvious that night would fall quickly. Soon the only light would be the glow of the plants. That would make it all the harder to spot the Tapiens in their dark uniforms.

(OOC. As you know, this is the first time I have GM'd a game on the forums. I would like to know what I could improve to make this game better. Thanks.)


Posted on 2013-02-28 at 00:30:13.

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


Nah, yer doin fine, bro

Sellikus narrows his eyes at the strange looking, blinking comm link. Growling, he reaches to snatch it from the alien's belt, and holds it before the creature, his free hand taking the knife from his teeth to hold threateningly.
"And what is this?" He asks in his thick Kiffu accent. Lowering the blade again to rest on the Tapien's thigh.
"Explain. Now."


Posted on 2013-03-23 at 17:57:38.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.