The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3986 registered users. Our newest member is nhakhoalovely.
Online members: t_catt11, Eol Fefalas, Keeper of Dragons, josie, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by josie)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Paranoia: Commies Q&A (posted by t_catt11)Paranoia: C Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by t_catt11)Hidden Corruption
Other Sci Fi - Paranoia: the Only Good Commie is a Dead Commie (posted by breebles)Paranoia: Commies
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Star Wars --> Star Wars: The Imperial March
Parent thread: Star Wars The Imperial March Q&A
GM for this game: SirSadaar
Players for this game: Reralae, Chessicfayth, Kamina, Salvator Navaar, I-Binary
This game has fizzled.
    Messages in Star Wars: The Imperial March
RDI T-shirts!

Rules Lawyer
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


continuing?

TK stepped back and pulled his gun as the Tapien's comlink went off. Glancing at Selkius from behind his visor he slowly turned the safety off of his Blaster Rifle and aimed at the Tapien.


Posted on 2013-04-19 at 04:18:49.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Violence and comms

As Sellikus moved the blade to the Tapiens thigh, and Tk aimed his gun towards him, the Tapien trembled visibly. It hastily replied," Comlink call from boss man... must be abort, ah about tonight. Me no call him honest! No hurt me!" The Tapien pauses, cowering in the corner.

While Sellikus and Tk where occupied with the Tapien, Fayt, Cam and Linopas heard something moving in the nearby, in the direction of the Imperials. "Quite!" Cam ordered. He signaled for everyone to get down and stay silent. After a moment, Linopas spotted something. White armour... a stormtrooper.

"Sergeant," Linopas whispered," I saw some white armour. I think this may be an Imperial."


Posted on 2013-04-23 at 02:58:22.

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


Distractions

Sellikus ignored the arrival of what was apparently an ally, focusing completely on the Tapien. Holding the comm link before it, he growls, "Than answer it, my pet..."

He withdraws his knife, but continues holding it at the ready. While the creature seemed but a cowardly worm, it WAS a soldier, and might be playing a trick.


Posted on 2013-05-06 at 02:41:23.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


(Re)starting

Hastily, the Tapien attempted to answer his comlink. On his first attempt, all the Tapien got was a blast of static. After a moment, the Tapien managed to silence it. Fearfully, the Tapien tried again. It took a total of three attempts to finally get the comlink to receive. ON the screen a grainy image of a large armoured humanoid appeared. It began," This is commander Dierkan. To all Tapien forces receiving this, now is the time to engage. It has been heard that an Imperial strike force has been located somewhere in the region." Dierkan paused for a moment. " You must locate this group, as it has the listings of our current troop deployment. The attack begins in one hour." With that, the image of the commander vanished.

The Tapien recoiled from Sellikus. It said, " That's be all that it got! No more..."

"You in the bushes!" commanded Cam, " Out now!!" Within seconds, a stormtrooper and a scout trooper came out of the bushes.

The stormtrooper immediately recognized Cam's rank. "Sergeant!" He said while he and the scout trooper saluted.

"Where did you come from? And why are you sneaking through the bushed?"

" Well sir, Lieutenant Colonel Verandor sent us to get reinforcements. He needs them to assist in covering him and the information back to base."

TK, Fayt, and Linopas scanned the area around the discussion. They didn't want anyone sneaking up on them.

(OOC So, I guess it's time we started up again. I'm glad it didn't fizzle out!)


Posted on 2013-05-13 at 02:15:42.

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


Keeping watch

While the other Stormtroopers talked to Sgt.Cam, Tk did a quick perimeter check in case any other hostiles were skulking about.

(OOC: I'll do a perception check, if there is anything suspicious I'll alert everyone, if not I head back to the Tapien)


Posted on 2013-05-21 at 01:46:02.

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


End of use

Sellikus nods, patting the Tapien's knee calmly.
"I believe you, my pet." He assures in his thick accent, and sheathes his knife. Standing up, he hands the comm back to the captured foe.
"Call your commander. Reportin and tell him all is normal, and you've seen no hostile movement whatsoever." he bids the fearful being, drawing his Pistol as he glances at the new troopers suspiciously.

((Assuming his order is followed))
As the Tapien opens up the link, and begins to speak, The Kiffar Mercenary blasts three holes into it's chest, wanting it's superiors to hear. His forth shot, delayed until the Tapien's life fades, blasts the comm link.



Posted on 2013-05-21 at 04:41:14.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Suprise!

Cam continued his conversation. The only reinforcements asides from us is a couple klicks that way" Cam gestured back towards the way he came. "By the sounds of it, we don't have time to get to them, so we had all better get back to your Colonel then"

"Yes yes." The Tapien replied to Sellikus. He went right on to activate his comlink. "Hello? Captain? Yes... tell the commander that I have...HURK!" The Tapien soldier chokes as
Sellikus' shots burn into it's chest. Falling over, the Tapiens comlink clatters a shortway away.

A distinctly human, or a species with a similar voice, came over the comlink. "Soldier! Are you there? Talk to me..." The comlink was silenced as Sellikus put another round into the comlink. He glance up to see the rest of his group staring at him; furthermore, the scout trooper had drawn his pistol. "Next time warn us ok?" Sergeant Cam said. "Although yes, it is correct to execute prisoners if they are a threat to our mission." Hesitantly, the scout trooper holstered his gun. The spec ops group looked around hoping that no enemies had heard.


Posted on 2013-05-23 at 03:17:58.
Edited on 2013-05-23 at 03:20:43 by SirSadaar

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


Oh

As he was walking along the perimeter, TK turned with a start, drawing his pistol and aiming at where the sound of blaster fire came from.

Much to his suprise, Sellikus was standing over the now dead Tapien and it's comm link. Shaking his head and holstering his pistol, TK once more took up perimeter watch.


Posted on 2013-05-23 at 04:33:55.

I-Binary
Resident
Karma: 10/0
251 Posts


What's going on?

Although he was standing only a few feet away from all the interrogation, Linopas was startled nevertheless by the sound of four blaster shots fired behind him. He turned and was met with the site of a very dead tapien soldier with four smoking holes in its gut, while Sellikus stood above it with his pistol drawn.

This didn't faze him too profoundly, however; a light hangover was beginning to settle in, and he clutched his head, speaking in his group's general direction.

"Hey... who was that guy earlier- Durkin, Deer-kan, whatever it was?" He took another glance around the area, cursing the drink from before. "Can't see anyone around the area, by the way..."


Posted on 2013-05-23 at 14:03:02.

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


Hehehe

Sellikus stands, holstering his blaster, then sheathing his knife. "We'll not be needing one o' these scum slowing us down." He says casually in his hard-to-understand accent. Adding a final boot to the corpse's jaw for good measure, he approaches Sargent Cam, a slight smirk on his face.

"As leader of our company, only you can give the orders... But the sooner we go, the better. If they need reinforcements, every second here, more of your men die."
He looks around at the others, not sure how they themselves weren't dead yet...


Posted on 2013-05-29 at 05:42:02.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Moving on...

"As leader of our company, only you can give the orders... But the sooner we go, the better. If they need reinforcements, every second here, more of your men die. Sellikus looks around at the others, not sure how they themselves weren't dead yet...

Cam grimaced under his helmet. It was blunt, but Sellikus spoke the truth; they had to get going. "You two!" He said to the scout and stormtrooper, "You're with us for the time being. Unless anyone sees a different option, I think we should move along.

"Hey... who was that guy earlier- Durkin, Deer-kan, whatever it was?" Linopas took another glance around the area, cursing the drink from before. "Can't see anyone around the area, by the way..."

The scout trooper answered this question: "He's a mercenary commander, and now an Imperial target."

The stormtrooper nodded confirmation. "Yes sir, target number 824, code..." The scout trooper elbowed him to be silent.

"Well, unless there is something absolutely required to be done, we should get going." Cam ordered. " I'll take point for now."


Posted on 2013-05-29 at 22:20:59.

Kamina
Resident
Karma: 18/0
415 Posts


Perimeter watch

TK looked back towards the main group once more after completing his scan of the area. Walking up to Cam he saluted. "No enemy personnel in the vicinity sir. Are we moving on?" Looking around at the rest of the group he realized the decision had already been made. "I see..."

Drawing his Blaster Rifle he fell in behind Cam. "Hope you don't mind the scout doing his job sir."


Posted on 2013-09-28 at 00:23:11.

I-Binary
Resident
Karma: 10/0
251 Posts


Back again, and ready to go

Listening as intently as he could, Linopas contemplated the information. It was odd to him, that a once-mercenary commander could become a full-on Imperial target. There must have been something truly miserly about the guy, he supposed, to put him with such a bounty; supposing there was one. 'First time I'd ever heard of 'im,' he thought.

"All right, then, seeing as we're... obviously done here, I'm more than ready to go... I'd love to see where this command centre is, anyway." Although Linopas liked this forest and its marvellous blue glow-he'd never seen bioluminescent plant life of yet, and it was fascinating- he was not terribly fond of the vast coverage it gave to what very well could be a terrific swarm of enemies at any corner. Though not the most dangerous place he'd ever been situated upon to carry out a mission, it had the potential to be ugly.

"Sergeant," he called to Cam, "shall I take the rear guard again?"


Posted on 2013-10-02 at 14:47:43.
Edited on 2013-10-02 at 14:54:31 by I-Binary

Salvator Navaar
Resident
Karma: 6/0
333 Posts


oh, A Merc, eh?

The Kiffar listened as the Scout informed Sargent Cam That the being earlier seen on the destroyed comm link was A Mercenary Commander, and a High level Imperial Target.
While not wishing to delay them moving out, and even starting to march himself, Sellikus asks off-handedly,
"So, Will tha' be meanin' I get a bonus if I kill him?"
He grins, drawing his pistols again as they prepared to move out, silently contemplating how he should have brought a rifle. But it was no matter. They were bond to come across this 'Deer-Kan' sooner or later, and when the time came, Sellikus would just have to take the shot.... Even if it meant taking the shot at the cost of a Trooper's life. They were, after all, only clones....


Posted on 2013-10-03 at 15:52:52.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


...

Sergeant Cam quickly thought about the next objective. If the Tapiens, and their mercenary commander, were so interested in getting the strike team, the team must have something of value. Even if it meant taking a slight detour, the sergeant decided that they must get to it.

"We're going to reinforce the troopers. If the rebellious natives want them so bad, they must have something worthwhile." Sellikus began to walk, causing Cam to jog to move ahead of him.

"Sergeant," Linopas called to Cam, "shall I take the rear guard again?"
Cam glanced over his shoulder, then nodded. "Probably the best for you, as you can shoot past everyone else."

TK looked back towards the main group once more after completing his scan of the area. Walking up to Cam he saluted. "No enemy personnel in the vicinity sir. Are we moving on?" Looking around at the rest of the group he realized the decision had already been made. "I see..."

Drawing his Blaster Rifle he fell in behind Cam. "Hope you don't mind the scout doing his job sir."

"I don't mind soldier. I know this isn't exactly your time to shine. Later. That's when we learn what this is all about." Cam replied to the sergeant.

"So, Will tha' be meanin' I get a bonus if I kill him?"
"You might even get his gear. Don't worry, the Empire pays fully for all it's mercs."

The group had been walking for about twenty minutes, with the other stormtrooper and scout staying relatively quite. The stormtrooper kept checking his E-ll, looking anxious about what lie ahead.

As the group proceeded, faint blaster sounds began to be heard. They were sporadic, but definitely there. A couple steps ahead, the mangled body of a stormtrooper lay on the ground. Cam cursed. "Seems like those Tapiens started earlier than Dierkan said! Come on guys, double time!" Cam began to jog towards the blaster sounds, blaster at the ready. The illuminant light seemed a bit bolder now, as it was later in the evening, reflecting off the armour and metal on the party.


Posted on 2013-10-07 at 23:24:06.
Edited on 2013-10-08 at 00:00:06 by SirSadaar

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.