The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4007 registered users. Our newest member is truonganhtuan.
Online members: truonganhtuan
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Destiny Flight - QnA (posted by TannTalas)Destiny Flight - QnA
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by TannTalas)Destiny's Flight
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by TannTalas)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Recruitment Threads - 5e One Shot Adventure (posted by Alacrity)5e One Shot Adventure
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Bromern Sal)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Kingmaker Adventure Path 2.0
Related thread: Kingmaker Q&A
GM for this game: Sibelius Eos Owm
Players for this game: Reralae, Okron, Shades331, Nyrodine Ezayo, Zeakol
    Messages in Kingmaker Adventure Path 2.0
RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Good Mens
Price: $14.00

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Redcap fight remains on the ropes.

2 Kuthona – Night
Old Sycamore; E6
Rural Volga

Kyrie saw Frodrick take the blow from the redcap on his shield. She squeezed the handle of her shovel, but she couldn't be in two places at once. She couldn't protect everyone at the same time. In any case, she would only get slowed down and stuck fighting through the unstable footing in the deep snow.

Giles caught Kyrie's attention. “I want to finish this quickly,” he said. He gestured around the snow drift. “Let's move in.”

Kyrie didn't need encouragement. She curved around the drift and came up on Frodrick's left, with Giles keeping up not far behind her (+2hp). He paused to recite spell, this litany causing the sword in his hands to light up with flames.

Coming from the otherside of the drift, Miguel had just finished his own spell. All three identical copies of him took up a position just behind Kyrie at Jargon's left flank.

“Knock 'im down!” Frodrick hollered. Jargon threw her head back, then lunged for the redcap. The small fey swung his scythe at her defensively, but Frodrick blocked it, just barely holding the wicked blade back with his own axe. Jargon took the redcap's long greasy beard in her teeth and jerked violently to one side.

The redcap was flung to the ground, shielding his head as she proceeded to stamp on his body with her forehooves. Due to the redcap's nature, he didn't feel the blows (0dmg, 0dmg Redcap) but he was in no state to ignore her.

The redcap picked himself up out of the snow, a feral growl growing in his throat as blows rained down on his back from Jargon and Kyrie (0dmg, 0dmg, +3hp Redcap Un-Bloodied). He swung wildly with his scythe at Jargon (-10dmg Jargon) causing her to rear up suddenly while he stepped away from Kyrie.

Frodrick 28/48 – Mounted, Challenge, Ward (Miguel), IC*, B*
Jargon 24/34 – Mount, Bareback, Ch*, IC*, B*
Giles 28/36 – Healing, Ch*, IC*, Flames (1/4), 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 – Bastion of Good, Heroism, Ch*, IC*
Miguel 19/33 – Light, Dancing Lights (8/10), B*, Ch*, Courage (5/13), Mirror Image 2 (1/40), Ward, 19 arrows,
Zeran 14/36 – Ch*, IC*, 27 bullets, -2G

Redcap: Injured, Power Attack

(Incidentally, I've figured out one possible reason that Jargon could not use trip—there is no trick for doing that and even if there was she doesn't know it XD how does Frodrick command it to happen? Eh, either way I'm letting it happen b/c lulz.

(Bonus points, for what it's worth the redcap rolled a natural 20, followed by a natural 1 on the confirm. Not that he could have really done that much damage in Kyrie's aura, even with a scythe. It might have been enough to make someone crap themselves, though.)

(For what it's worth, Zeran has this round taken hold of the firebrand and is on his return trip. He will be arriving on the scene again next round, after which point he'll have to follow the tracks, if this combat gets any further from where it started XD)

Miguel: 1/2
Giles: 1/1


Posted on 2014-12-28 at 15:47:25.
Edited on 2015-01-04 at 16:10:55 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Just a few more of these I bet...

2 Kuthona – Night
Old Sycamore; E6
Rural Volga

The redcap ducked under Kyrie's shovel as she followed him around. She kept close to Frodrick's flank, letting the others close around her for protection.

Giles came up on her left with his flaming cold iron longsword in hand. His energy surged with his will to bring down the vile redcap, channeling his focus into making his blade faster and more accurate. He struck, eliciting another shriek from the redcap (-6dmg, -5fire Redcap ReBloodied).

The three Miguels all teamed up to flank the redcap with Giles, striking as one. Their strike scarcely stratched the fairy's tough hide, but the collected blows were beginning to wear it down (-1dmg Redcap Badly Wounded).

At that moment Zeran came running back alongside the house, clutching a burning branch hastily pilfered from the hearthfire. “Don't hold up on my account,” he called ahead. It took him a second to see how far the battle had strayed from where he left it. As he did so, he noted the developments that had passed in the last fifteen seconds—namely Giles' flaming sword and the now triune bard.

“Keep on 'im!” Frodrick bellowed. “We've almost run the bastard down!” He swung his axe over the redcap's head, keeping him from bringing his scythe to bear against Jargon. The mare tossed her head and nipped at the redcap's arm.

The redcap jerked back as her teeth closed on his fist. At once Frodrick realised both he and his mount were overextended. He shouted for Jargon to let go, but it was already too late to do anything but brace himself. The redcap leaned back and pulled with his supernatural strength. Jargon stumbled, then lost balance, falling to her knees (Jargon Prone).

Frodrick clung to Jargon's bare flank with his knees. He was almost jerked from her back when she fell, but managed to keep his seat (Frodrick Prone? Kinda a grey area...).

The redcap laughed at Frodrick (+3hp Injured) as he rounded to the serious threat. He swung his scythe in a deadly arc up at Giles' head. The man ducked narrowly enough to feel the rush of wind from the weapon's passage (-9dmg Giles). While he recovered, the redcap kicked out with his heavy spiked boots, forcing him to stumble back for the safety of his shins (-5dmg Giles 14/36).

The redcap jumped back again, forcing the others to keep following while he avoided getting surrounded. Despite his antics, the redcap was beginning to look serious, measuring his odds against the group.

Frodrick 28/48 – Mounted, Challenge, Ward (Miguel), IC*, B*
Jargon 24/34 – Mount, Bareback, Ch*, IC*, B*
Giles 14/36 – Justice, Ch*, IC*, Flames (2/4), 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 – Bastion of Good, Heroism, Ch*, IC*
Miguel 19/33 – Light, Dancing Lights (9/10), B*, Ch*, Courage (6/13), Mirror Image 2 (2/40), Ward, 19 arrows
Zeran 14/36 – Ch*, IC*, 27 bullets, -2G

Redcap: Injured, Bloodied, Power Attack


Posted on 2015-01-01 at 22:28:58.
Edited on 2015-01-04 at 16:10:06 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


The battle is over... or IS IT?! >.>

2 Kuthona – Night
Old Sycamore; E6
Rural Volga

Giles was not one to show weakness, but Kyrie was not one to let that stop her. She drew energy into her fist, then released it into Giles' body with a touch (+9hp 23/36). He seemed to take no notice, but he and Kyrie moved together to catch up with the redcap.

Giles took a swing at the redcap, but the small fey dodged back out of his arc. Miguel on the otherside took advantage of the redcap's distraction to weave a spell. The bard kept up his guard as he blended the spell into his music, then released. The hard-packed snow beneath the redcap's feet suddenly went slick with a glistening layer of lubricant.

The redcap didn't remotely slip on the layer of grease, but suddenly he discovered it would be difficult to manoeuvre around while keeping up his guard. As he realized this, Zeran caught up with the group, holding the torch in his hand.

Jargon jerked to her feet—the redcap almost missed the opportunity he'd been waiting for, but Frodrick walled him off. The mare, evidently provoked by the redcap's behaviour, lunged at the redcap with her teeth and bit him hard, chomping down on his shoulder (-4dmg *crit* Redcap BW again).

The redcap was beginning to get the sense that things were turning against him.

“Fine,” he growled, “if you're gonna be like that... (+3hp Redcap Injured) ...why don't you all eat THIS!” He swung his scythe wildly in an arc across Zeran and Miguel. Zeran wasn't fast enough to dodge entirely, letting the scythe graze him with the kind of force to dislocate limbs. He could feel a trickle of blood run down his arm (-10dmg Zeran 4/36). Despite the protection afforded Miguel by his mirror clones, the redcap's swing came dangerously close to adjusting his facial hair (-10dmg Miguel 9/33)—both men were lucky to be alive thanks to Kyrie's influence.

Without pausing, the redcap went from swinging to running. Zeran, happy to put the fruit of his long labour to good use, struck the redcap with his firebrand. The impact did nothing, but the flame that still burned from the hearth singed fey flesh readily (-1fire Redcap).

Kyrie, Jargon, and Miguel all took shots, but were not quick enough, and in Miguel's case, not strong enough to leave their parting remark on his body. Frodrick, however, managed enough force to put a narrow notch in his leather armour (-2dmg Redcap Badly Wounded).

It was Giles' bane-of-faery longsword that left the most telling blow. Unwilling to let the monster flee so easily just to return the next night completely uninjured, while the group was still recovering, he put all his strength behind his sword and lunged. The flaming tip punched through the redcap's armour, scorching the leather as it entered his back (-17dmg *crit* Redcap Near Death). The magic that Giles had wrought on the blade reacted to the impact by sending out a burst of fire up and down the length of the blade, which was now half embedded in the fey's back (-8fire *crit burst*).

The redcap coughed, collapsing face-first into the slick magical grease laid over the snow by Miguel, staining the white snow this time with his own blood rather than that of his victims (Redcap Dying).

Frodrick 28/48 – Mounted, Challenge, Ward (Miguel), IC*, B*
Jargon 24/34 – Mount, Bareback, Ch*, IC*, B*
Giles 23/36 – Justice, Ch*, IC*, Flames (3/4), 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 – Bastion of Good, Heroism, Ch*, IC*
Miguel 9/33 – Light, Dancing Lights (10/10), Mirror Image 2 (3/40), Grease (1/40), B*, Ch*, Courage (7/13), Ward, 19 arrows
Zeran 4/36 – Ch*, IC*, 27 bullets, -2G

Redcap: Dying

(Dun dun duuuun!)


Posted on 2015-01-06 at 19:34:07.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Afterparty

2 Kuthona – Night
Old Sycamore; E6
Rural Volga

Giles withdrew his blade from the body, satisfied. He rolled his shoulders and took a step so that he stood directly over the ancient looking bearded fey, casting a long, misshapen shadow from Miguel's lights. This fight wasn't quite done with yet.

Giles poured his will into his blade, filling it with destruction as he flipped it over in his hands. With a short downward thrust he dealt the mercy blow—mercy more for that it would never rise again to disturb the barony than to end its suffering (-24dmg -4fire *coup de grace* Redcap Dead).

Giles rose from the body, the flames from his blade disippating as the spell came to its natural end. He turned to the others. “So... who wants tea and biscuits?” He was grinning.

Suddenly the lights went out.

The dancing lights spell, forgotten, had reached the end of its duration and winked out of existence, the energy used to create them all used up. The light from Zeran's torch and Miguel's other light spell remained, but for half a second everyone expected some other bogeyman to come leaping out of the darkness.

The sensation passed and good spirits returned. Giles could still see the farmhouse clearly despite the near pitch black of night. “I'll go put the kettle on the hob,” he announced, making his way back indoors.

(+9hp Zeran 13) -2LoH
(+7hp Miguel 16) -3LoH
(+11hp Zeran 24) -4LoH
(+7hp Miguel 23) -5LoH
(+12hp Miguel FULL) -6LoH
(+5hp Zeran 29) -7LoH
(+10hp Jargon FULL) -8LoH
(+14hp Frodrick 42) -9LoH

Frodrick 42/48 –
Jargon 34/34 –
Giles 23/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 – Heroism, -9LoH
Miguel 33/33 – Light, Courage (7/13), 19 arrows
Zeran 29/36 – 27 bullets

Redcap: Dead

()

Miguel: 2/2
Giles: 1/1


Posted on 2015-01-06 at 23:01:39.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Neth (again) to Calistril

Neth 4700 Kingdom Update (24-30 Neth)
Upkeep
-Stability: No Change
-Consumption: -3BP
-Magic Item: No Slots
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Leadership: NA
-Claim Hexes: E6 -1BP (+1Cons, Lair +1Stab)
-Cities: Smith -6BP (+1Econ, +1Stab)
-Roads: E6 -1BP (4/4=+1Econ, 4/8 )
-Farmlands: E6 -4BP -2Cons
-Edicts: NA

Income
-Generate Income: +5BP

Event
-Monster Attack: A monster, described variously as a crazed old dwarf, a twisted desperate vampire, or a restless spirit covered in chains, is attacking the newly laid farms out by the Old Sycamore (E5).
Upon investigating matters personally, the murderer turned out to be a twisted, sadistic type of fey known as a redcap. After a vicious struggle, the Greenbelt Party managed to slay it and put an end to its depredations. Faith in the Greenbelt Leaders remains high going into the tiny barony's first winter.

Kuthona 4700 Kingdom Update (25-31 Kuth)
Upkeep
-Stability: No Change
-Consumption: -2BP [26]
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: Hex D5 -1BP (+1Cons, Resource +1Econ)
-Cities: Brothel 4 BP (+1Econ, +2Loy, +1Unrest) [21]
-Roads: D5 -1BP (1/4, 5/8 )
-Farmlands: D5 – Mining Camp 6BP (+2Econ, +2Stab) [14]

Income
-Generate Income: +6BP [20]

Event
-No Event
During the depths of winter, approaching the shortest day of the year, the people of the small town of Viridian (pop. just hit 1000) were keeping the hearth fires going to stave off the deep winter cold. Meanwhile, other measures were being taken to ensure there was enough warmth to go around... the opening of the capital's first brothel.

Naturally the opening came with grumbles from the usual sources—but public support for the government undeniably rose over the course of the month, perhaps helped along by the genial mood fostered by the solstice festival, beginning on the last day of the month.

Abadius 4701 Kingdom Update (25-31 Aba)
Upkeep
-Stability: Secure (-1 Unrest)
-Consumption: -3BP [17]
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: NA
-Cities: No Change
-Roads: NA
-Farmlands: NA

Income
-Generate Income: +7BP [24]

Event
-No Event
Complaints about the brothel died out before the month was up. The new year, 4701, came in with little fanfare. Half a year already gone by, things were beginning to reach a level where matters could sustain themselves without direct intervention required at every level.

Calistril 4701 Kingdom Update (22-28 Cal)
Upkeep
-Stability: Secure +1BP
-Consumption: -3BP [22]
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: D6 -1BP (+1 Cons)
-Cities: Shrine -8BP (+1Stab, +1 Minor Slot)
-Roads: D6 -1BP (2/4, 6/8 )
-Farmlands: D6 -2BP (-2Cons)

Income
-Generate Income: +7BP [17]

Event
-Political Calm: A marked absense of political machinations coincides with a swell on public approval. People are content and less likely to revolt. -6 Unrest (from 0 to 0, as it were)
The cold winter months were beginning to give way to prospects of a slightly warmer spring. Farmers took to preparing their sheep to give birth in spring and carting maneure for the eventual sowing coming up.

A small, simple shrine went up in the capital. People, happy to have a centralize place of worship, as well as optimistic about the coming spring, proved exceptionally pleased with the state of their city and content with their new lives in the small colony.


Posted on 2015-01-07 at 17:00:29.
Edited on 2015-01-08 at 17:12:39 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Family reunions are always a bit awkward.

Pharast 4701 Kingdom Update (25-31 Phar)
Upkeep
-Stability: Secure (+1 BP)
-Consumption: -2 BP [16]
-Magic Item: Oil of Magic Weapon (50G)
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: C6 -1BP (+1Cons)
-Cities: No Change
-Roads: C6 -1BP (3/4, 7/8 )
-Farmlands: C6 -2BP (-2Cons)

Income
-Generate Income: +6BP [18]

Event
-No Event
One year after the members of the Greenbelt Charter party first arrived at Oleg's, the prisoners taken from Kressle's bandit camp finished their sentence of a year and a day. Less than a week later, Tanya and Jhod announced their engagement, preparing for a summer ceremony. Luka formally joined with Kesten's guards, while Gavril turned up in Viridian, his skills as a blacksmith put to good work in the town's smithy. Adela left without comment, but by the end of the month showed up as an agent in Sootscale's employ.

This spring was not nearly as warm as last year's had been, but the frigid weather was beginning to lighten up. Snow remained on the ground for most of the month, as Volga's territory stretched north to enter the grasslands south of Brevoy.

Another event of some significance for the leaders of Volga, in particular Councillor Ivanova. Travelling all the way from their humble farm in the province of Rogarvia in Brevoy, Tayla and Anya Ivanova arrived as early in spring as they could to get themselves settled in time to start planting.

Kyrie's reunion with her mothers was an intense affair, fielding inquiries about the paladin's health, romantic prospects, and whether she had been fed adequately while exploring the wilderness.


Gozran 4701 Kingdom Update (24-30 Goz)
Upkeep
-Stability: Secure +1 BP
-Consumption: -1 BP
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: NA
-Cities: House -3 BP, Inn -10 BP (+1Econ, +1Loy, +500G Base Value) [5]
-Roads: NA
-Farmlands: NA

Income
-Generate Income: +8 BP [13]

Event
-No Event
Windy Gozran weather coincided with spring melt, turning Volga into a sodden land accurately resembling the River Kingdoms of which it was a part. Rivers ran high enough to make the fords impassable—at least where there wasn't a state-funded and maintained bridge already built across the gap.

Meanwhile the treasury ran low, dipping steadily closer to empty to held at bay only by the healthy fledgling economy. Between the influx in population and the materials needed to build the inn, the budget was getting tight.


Desnus 4701 Kingdom Update (25-31 Des)
Upkeep
-Stability: Secure +1BP
-Consumption: -1BP [13]
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: B5 -1BP (+1Cons)
-Cities: No Change
-Roads: B5 -1BP (4/4, 8/8 +1Econ, +1Stab)
-Farmlands: NA

Income
-Generate Income: +8BP [19]

Event
-No Event (what.)
By the end of spring Miguel began to appear noticeably distracted by something. With the addition of Oleg's Trading Post to the lands owned by Volga and the slow but steady recovery of the treasury, there seemed to be no particular cause for the baron's worry. When asked, the plucky bard brushed off the idea and took better care to guard his expression.

It was not long before it became obvious. On the cusp of summer, the audience hall (still at this time a sizable spare room in the leaders' house) received a visiting noble of minor importance from the Brevic province of Lebeda.

In sharp contrast to the scene two months before between Kyrie and her mothers, there was a palpable awkward tension in the air between Baron Lebeda and his father. Neither spoke for a long minute, neither knowing what to say nor willing to break the silence first.

“Well. This is certainly not what I expected when you sent your message saying you had enrolled in that college,” Vladimir said. His every word somehow managed to convey an expression of thinly veiled condescension mixed with bewildered admiration.

“Believe me, this is not quite what I was expecting, either.”

Vladimir Lebeda glanced around the room. Miguel could feel his father's critical gaze scour every surface. “Naturally this is a temporary situation while we build up the necessary infrastructure.” The excuse sounded lame in his mouth even before he finished speaking. Somewhere in the back of his mind a tiny voice registered a complaint that, technically, he outranked his father now. This of course meant nothing.

“I must say,” Vladimir said. “You haven't done too poorly for yourself.” Coming from his father, that was practically glowing (if begrudging) praise.

“Oh, by the way, your brother, Bogdan, couldn't make it. He's—hem—he stayed behind at the inn in Restov. He sends his regards.”

Miguel didn't doubt this 'inn' was likely also, or very closely situated with, the nearest tavern. He did not give voice to this speculation. “Tell him I've named my favourite horse in his honour—and that I think of him sometimes when I'm out riding.” Especially when his backside was numb from too much time in the saddle, the unspoken implication.



Posted on 2015-01-08 at 18:32:42.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


One long year! Took almost, what, three months?

Sarenith 4701 Kingdom Update (24-30 Sar)
Upkeep
-Stability: No Change
-Consumption: -2BP [17]
-Unrest: 0 - Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: NA
-Cities: Brewery -6BP (+1Econ, +1Stab) (+25Econ) -Roads: NA
-Farmlands: NA

Income
-Generate Income: +7BP [18]

Event
-Outstanding Success: The superb craftsmanship of the smithy's newest hire, a man by the name of Gavril, brings fame to Volga, attracting business and bolstering the economy for a short time.+5BP, +4Econ (1 turn), -2Unrest) [23]
Summer kicked off with an economic surge. Temperatures in the Greenbelt rose and optimism in the small barony ran high. It was beginning to seem like there was no stopping the small upstart colony now.

A man by the name of Gavril (who some said personally knew the lords of the land before they were rulers) was beginning to make a name for himself with the wares that came out of the smithy. The steel wrought by his hammer, it was said, was of dwarven quality—or near enough.

Erastus 4701 Kingdom Update (25-31 Era)
-Stability: Secure +1BP
-Consumption: -2BP [22]
-Unrest: 0 – Calm

Improvement
-Claim Hexes: NA
-Cities: Library -6BP (+1Econ, +1Loy)
-Roads: NA
-Farmlands: NA

Income
-Generate Income: +9BP [25]

Event
-Troll Sightings (continuous): Rumour of those fearsome giants, trolls, being spotted in the uncharted and untamed land to the south grow. By and large these rumours are treated as just that—rumours. No effect.
The small town of Viridian was quickly growing up into the large town of Viridian. With a population now surpassing two thousand people (and quickly growing), the leaders of Volga were finally getting the sense that enough building up was in place that, should they leave town for a few weeks they wouldn't return to find the whole place burnt to the ground. Besides, it had been far too long since any of them had seen any real adventuring and exploration—the redcap over last winter was hardly a stretch of the legs.

Their charter commanded them to continue their exploration after they had overseen the raising of the colony, and they had done just that. Moveover, there were those rumours to consider—troll sightings. It seemed like a distant memory when that one night the party had seen a wandering group of trolls with their own eyes.

In town the rumours were not given much thought. If these trolls (assuming it's not just the same one spotted by different people—who knows?) were really being sighted as close as the rumours suggested, the people were confident that the monsters would be taken care of or driven off.

Whether the leaders of Volga shared their people's optimism or not, they put on a good face so as not to allow panic to spread. Rumour had a habit of taking off if acknowledged in the slightest regard. Until such a time as the trolls were attacking their citizens or wanding about the kingdom, they would treat them as a distant nuissance, and keep their eyes open while out exploring.

1 Arodus
Viridian Town; G5
Volga

The gates to the ex-Stag Lord's Fort swung open, giving passage to the wagon. Over that summer they'd had some repairs made—nothing exceptional, but now the old ruined fort made for a respectable shelter and seat of power for the Greenbelt's rulers.

Frodrick rode ahead on Jargon, both in full armour. They showed no outward reaction as they passed onto the roads of Viridian. Behind Zeran guided the wagon with one hand, waving with the other, while his passengers greeted the public.

It was no screaming crowd, but the people took a certain amount of pride in seeing their leaders dressed to go out on expedition to tame lands unknown. The event would quickly become routine, so they may as well enjoy it (or not according to outlook) while it lasted.


Posted on 2015-01-09 at 02:22:15.
Edited on 2015-01-09 at 02:23:11 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Honestly, can't go three days without someone jumping out of nowhere in the middle of the night

Exploration & Mapping
1-3 Arodus
Hexes: F4
+25XP Each
The party set out northwest, quickly leaving behind the trails and roads of their domain and diving straight into the relatively untamed wilderness of the last kamelands region on this side of the river that they hadn't mapped.

Despite a year off the job, the party quickly fell back into their usual pattern for exploring—including, they remembered quickly, the pattern of sweltering mid-summer heat beating down on their armoured bodies.

(2 Arodus)
By the second night away from 'home', they soon remembered another tradition of exploring—the late night ambush.

About an hour after the late summer sunset, just as the the explorers were settling in and setting up first watch for their second night of camping in the hills, the air suddenly filled with an ominous, haunted droning, like wind blowing across the mouth of a cave.

After the initial shock, Kyrie realized something was off about the sound. “It's not...”

“You're right,” said Giles. “It's a trick—generated by a spell, probably.”

Noble adventurers!” A voice from above. It would be charitable to describe it as 'booming', but it was obviously doing its best to sound impressive.

Frodrick was the first to recognise where he'd heard that voice before. “All right, cut the theatrics, ye daft lizard.”

The sound cut out suddenly. “Aww, I didn't even get to the good part!”

Perlivash, the small blue faerie dragon, appeared suddenly in the party's midst.

“I just wanted to see if you guys could lend me a hand with a little problem I'm having—you won't even have to go out of your way. If you keep travelling north for a few miles you can't miss it.”

Left open for discussion and roleplaying. Leads into:
(3 Arodus)
True to Perlivash's word, the party came across a long, narrow valley between two low hills, almost completely filled with a dense thicket of tall berry bushes, heavy with fat, dark purple fruit. While Perlivash had called them 'poke'um berries' in his descriptions, Frodrick recogonised the type—fangberries, a close relative of the raspberry.

Miguel recognised them too—named for their unusual thorns, fangberries could be painful to pick unless one was very careful or wearing very thick gloves. In a patch as thick as this, he speculated out loud, one would have to be careful how they moved.

But that was not all. Signs of the 'enemy legion' that Perlivash spoke of could be seen in the fine gossamer strands laced over every bush in the thicket.

“Now, ordinarily something like this would be no problem for me,” Perlivash confided from atop Kyrie's shoulder, “but the moment I go in, the cruel and greedy tyrants try to chase me away! They are impenetrable to reason—the language of violence is their only understanding! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drive the fiendish spiders from the bush so that I may gather the berries for Tyg's birthday.”

Frodrick 48/48 –
Jargon 34/34 – Mount
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 –
Miguel 33/33 – 19 arrows
Zeran 36/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

(Under other circumstances, this might have been your first encounter with a swarm of vermin, but as it stands, you're all already old hands at this sort of business... but there's a twist.)


Posted on 2015-01-09 at 03:46:15.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


It's okay, Kyrie's probably a way better anchor in a tug of war than she'd be as a front

3 Arodus
Fangberry Thicket; Hex F4
Kamelands

Kyrie lifted the faerie dragon off her shoulder gently, and placed him on the front seat of the wagon. “I'll draw them out. You stay here.” She grabbed her shovel to bring with her—she didn't figure her shield would be of much use against this kind of a foe.

As she marched, Giles took out his bow and readied to open fire on whatever creature or creatures that Kyrie managed to attract. Miguel hopped out of the wagon, drawing his sword as he started to sing.

Kyrie approached the edge of the thorny thicket. “Come out, come out, wherever you are.” She took the stalk of one of the bushes in hand, her guantlets protecting her from the thorns, and shook.

The effect was almost instantaneous. Over a thousand thumb-sized spiders swarmed out of the thicket, with serrated fangs large enough to be seen even from a few feet away.

“Oh, those are big teeth.”

Before she knew it, spiders were crawling all over Kyrie's body, many biting uselessly at her metal, but some finding their way to less armoured, more exposed patches of skin (-5dmg Kyrie). The venom stung, but it wasn't enough to take her down.

“Go ahead, I'll be fine!” Kyrie shouted back at Miguel.

The bard closed his eyes and modulated his song to build up a discordant pressure. Kyrie ducked and threw her hands over her head. Miguel released the chord with a shattering crystalline sound, spraying the spiders and Kyrie with razor sharp shards of sound.

Hundreds of spider bodies flew into the air with the force of the spell, exploding tiny legs and guts in all directions (-9dmg Spider Swarm). What few dozen spiders survived the blast dispersed harmlessly, fleeing their own ways as fast as their legs could carry them.

Kyrie stood back up, partially spattered with dismembered spider. She was unharmed save for the dozens of now-reddening spider bites and the mess. “I think I need a bath.”

Perlivash whooped and hollered in his tiny voice, flying over to Kyrie and doing cartwheels in the air. “You guys are amazing! Come on! I'll know where the best ones are!”

Ten minutes Kyrie (whose metallic skin proved a match for the dense thorns) and Perlivash (who came out slightly scratched for his enthusiasm) emerged each carrying a sizable mass of berries.

Perlivash thanked the party for their help and flew away north back to his neck of the Narlmarches.

Frodrick 48/48 –
Jargon 34/34 – Mount
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 40/45 –
Miguel 33/33 – Bardic Music 2-3/11, Level 1 spell used, 19 arrows
Zeran 36/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Spider Swarm: Dispersed

(For what it's worth, I had Giles save his arrow rather than try to shoot one spider in a hundred. Also meanwhile, of course Miguel would roll exactly enough damage 6x1.5 to disperse the swarm again. XD By all means, though, feel free to chatter with Perlivash at any time from the first day up to his departure. Don't let my outrageous pacing dissuade you.) +100XP
Exploration & Mapping
4-6 Arodus
Hexes: G4
+Wait for it...
The party turned south, travelling to the edge of the Narlmarches and tracking along it for a day then entering to explore on the next. Late in the day on the 5th the leaders of Volga heard the sound of unintelligible cursing echoing through the woods.

(5 Arodus)
As they approached the source of the sound, they could just make out its source between the trees. A small wagon sat mired in the middle of the smelly Skunk river, the two ponies hitched to it floundering up to their necks in the water, close to panicking. While the Skunk was not an unusually fast-moving river, the inexorable force of the water threatened to overwhelm the cart and drag it, along with its cargo and pullhorses downstream.

On the bank sat two more wagons, a handful of dismembered tents, and a small group of gnomes scrambling about the bank, with another gnome with a black eye and his helmet askew stands atop a small hillock, shouting mixed furious orders and curses.

“No, no! We have to get the horses, first, or we'll never be able to get a hold! Where's all the rope gone? We need rope!”

The gnome, evidently the leader of this expedition, glanced at the party, but ignored them. His explorers were less reserved, however, and as soon as they spotted the wagon they began waving their arms and shouting for help.

Frodrick 48/48 –
Jargon 34/34 – Mount
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 –
Miguel 33/33 – 19 arrows
Zeran 36/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Expedition Leader: Barely Injured
Gnome Explorers (9): Mostly Uninjured
Ponies (6): Two in River, Shaken
River Wagon: Golly.

(The wagon in the river is some 30' out, requiring a swim check to get out that far. The wagon looks like it could be swept away any round, so there is not much time to plot. The horses are jumpy and will require coaxing to be led away from the wagon.)

(Oh yeah, since there is currently no foes on the field to deal with, we'll assume marching order initiative (I think Kyrie, Miguel, Giles, Zeran, Stefan, Frodrick?) but not really worry about the details except as necessary, and use delay to sort out the rest.)

(EDIT: I just realized, I called 'midday' b/c that seemed to fit and we haven't done a midday encounter in a little while, but it would actually make way more sense for this to be occurring in the late afternoon/early evening. Adjust your expectations of time accordingly).


Posted on 2015-01-13 at 16:04:49.
Edited on 2015-01-16 at 16:22:53 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Turns out once you started, I couldn't stop.

5 Arodus
Narthropple Expedition Camp; Hex G4 Wait for it... Narlmarches; Skunk River

Kyrie, Miguel, and Giles sprung out of the wagon. Miguel took his coil of rope, passing one end to Kyrie as they stepped into the shallow edge of the river. Giles continued past them, wading until he was submerged almost to the waist.

Zeran and Frodrick came up behind Kyrie, each taking up a portion of the rope. Stefan rode Uriel straight into the river, splashing through to the deeper section where the water was up to his knees and Uriel's flank.

Frodrick 48/48 –
Jargon 34/34 – Mount
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 –
Miguel 33/33 – 19 arrows
Zeran 36/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Expedition Leader: Barely Injured
Gnome Explorers (9): Mostly Uninjured
Ponies: Uninjured, Shaken
River Wagon: Golly, Gosh.

Miguel, unraveling the rope as he moved, followed Giles into the water. Giles at the same time dove into the deeper water and began to swim to the wagon. Kyrie, Frodrick, (Jargon), and Zeran waited on shore for the signal, while Stefan tried to get at the horses to calm them down.

The wagon shifted uncomfortably in the river muck, but did not come loose. With Stefan's help, the small ponies stopped thrashing in the water, but were still stuck and not at all happy about their situation.

Frodrick 48/48 –
Jargon 34/34 – Mount
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 –
Miguel 33/33 – 19 arrows
Zeran 36/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Ponies: Uninjured, Shaken
River Wagon: Golly, Gosh, Oh my.

Giles, grabbing the side of the wagon to anchor himself, crawled along to the horse hitcher. The skittish ponies allowed him to work, pacified for the moment. After a moment of work he was able to get the ponies unhitched from the wagon—so much for the easy part.

Miguel caught up swimming to the wagon, trailing his rope just as Giles finished. With the ponies freed, Stefan led them toward the shore.

Frodrick 48/48 –
Jargon 34/34 – Mount
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45/45 –
Miguel 33/33 – 19 arrows
Zeran 36/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Ponies: Uninjured, Shaken, Freed
River Wagon: Golly, Gosh, Oh my, What a Predicament.

Miguel dove down under the wagon. He found the front wheel axel and tied his rope around the bar. When he resurfaced, he gave the shore crew a thumbs up to begin the tug of war. Kyrie, Frodrick, and Zeran heaved together, with Frodrick shouting, “Heave!” in time with each pull.

The wagon did not budge in the slightest on the first pull. On the second it barely shifted its weight, the river muck keeping its impossible grip on the wheels.

Ponies: Uninjured, Shaken, Freed
River Wagon: Golly, Gosh, Oh my, What a Predicament, Oh dear.

Giles and Miguel swam back to shore while the rest continued to haul on the rope. The force of the river caused the wagon to shift in the mire, going nowhere fast. Another heave and another ho, the wagon moved half a foot, then sucked back into the muck. Another and it shifted slightly toward shore.

Ponies: Uninjured, Shaken, Freed
River Wagon: Golly, Gosh, Oh my, What a Predicament, Oh dear, It's time.

Sensing that the wagon was about to go, the rope team redoubled their efforts. The wagon jerked forward a few inches, but the crew didn't let up. Fighting for every step, they heaved until finally the wagon came loose. They continued pulling without stopping until the wagon was back on shore.

Wagon: Phew.

The gnome explorers sent up a cheer for their rescuers. Each member of the nine-person crew insisted on shaking hands with the party, chattering their thanks, praise, and invitations to stay for dinner, until a sharp clearing of the throat interrupted their celebration.

The captain of the gnommish expedition stood before the party with his arms crossed. “You have my thanks, adventurers. I am Jubilost Narthropple, explorer extraordinaire and leader of this expedition. Your assistance in the retrieval of my wagon was both timely and effective, and I would like to extend my invitation for you to join my camp in supper, in hopes that together both our parties may be the more likely to avoid any further inconvenience at the hands of those diabolical kobolds.”


Posted on 2015-01-18 at 17:10:18.
Edited on 2015-01-18 at 17:12:22 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Nyrodine Ezayo
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 1/0
109 Posts


Giles and the tea and biscut agenda

Giles brushed some of the water off himself and fixed his hair before intoducing himself and bowing before Jubilost.

" I am Lord Giles Alexandria Nox of Volga and pending any intervention of the rest of my party would like to gratiously accept your invitation"

Giles looked back at the rest of the party to see if any outright arguments rose seeing none he bagan helping with camp preperations. Once most of the prep was made and both parties sat down to sup Giles took up a space beside Jubilost whom was busy fiddling with his maps. Giles took this chance to start a conversation all the while trying to take a peak at the map to try and figure out what paths Jubilosts party had taken.

"So tell me Jubilost you mentioned eairler that your party had been attacked by Kobolds"

Jub: " Yes I dare say the vicious blighters caught us with our pants down while we were trying to set up camp, we gave them what for but not before our camp recived a thomping and our ponies were startled off into the drink."

"Could you describe them, and where they went after they attacked you?"

Jeb: " Nasty black scaled creatures Im afraid I dont remember much past that but after the tumping they took they fled west along the river heading upstream, though I wouldnt hold it past them to be out there watching waiting for their next chance to strike at us."

There chatting continued all the while Jubilost organizing his maps evedentally noting Giles intrest

Jub: "I see your intested in my maps yes they are my pride and joy, here I'll allow you a better look"

At this Jubilost shows Giles some of the maps in more detail, though not long enough to memorize every detail Giles does take note of certian things the Gnomes have explored in a fair bit of detail the southern half of the green belt, a tower in the middle of lake Candlemere, a river crossing in the west, and a spot on the east bank of the Tuskwater marked only 'swanp witch'.

Jub: "You see we're here in search of a lost ancient dwarven outpost said to be here somewhere in the Greenbelt"

"Lost Dwarven outpost, do tell me more"

Jub: " Well my boy its old and its lost, I've spent a good bit of time tracking down rumors and it is my professional arhaelolgical opinion that it must lie somewhere in or between the Narlmarches and the Kamelands. It used to lie along a forgotten trade route, The tales say that the outpost is crafted such that it blends perfectly with the surrounding terrain, thus we havnt had much luck, yet, but I know my intuition is good and it must be in this region. You see I have a theory that if you draw a like from the Five Kings Mountians up the Sellen River through Brevoy it crosses directly through this region."

Jub continued his talk and though Giles didnt share his zeal for archeology listened intently should there be anything useful and as to not offend the Gnome.

"I must say Jubilost, I would very much like to take a closer look at those maps again we went through them so fast I didnt get a chance to admire your expidationary expertiese, perhaps I can offer you to see ours as well since you did give me a glimps of yours"

Jub recoils and clutches his maps as if there mear thought of letting someone else handle them to fully exam them were unthinkable though relaxed and opened to the thought of trading informations

Jub: "Well two sets out eyes are better then one and Id be more then happy to trade for any information I dont have"

((ooc this is where im cutting it there are some dip rolls that will be made to allow us to buy his maps and such that will all be detailed in GM's next post))


Posted on 2015-01-21 at 20:16:10.
Edited on 2015-01-21 at 20:26:17 by Nyrodine Ezayo

Shades331
RDI Fixture
Karma: 22/5
513 Posts


Kobolds?

Frodrick raised an eyebrow at the mention of kobolds.

"Are ye sure that ye be seen the dragon folk around here and laying traps? We made peace with the little fellers some time ago and have even allied ourselves with them. We might be havin' a chat with them - maybe that a new clan has nossied on in and now we got another set o' little drakes to be dealin' with."


Posted on 2015-01-26 at 20:31:53.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Beware the Jubthropple and the fruminous Narbilost

Jubilost leaped up, "Sure I'm sure my good man--as if it were me own grandmother that came flying out of the trees! The whole show was rather come-and-go, but if I know anything, it's kobolds. This shiner's not just for show, you know--one o' the buggers popped me good before we sorted them straight and they legged out."

"Call me blinkers, but when it comes to scalykind I figure talking is about as useful as piddling in the wind. But then who am I to say, though? After all, it's your show innit? Any road, my boys and I will be ready if they come back for another round. We'll leave the negotiating up to your capable hands."


Posted on 2015-01-26 at 22:03:30.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


In the meantime, I wasn't going to do another ambush, but... kobolds

5 Arodus
Narthropple Expedition; Hex G4
Narlmarches – Skunk River

The flamboyant gnome expedition captain decided it would be in his best interest to share some of the secrets his maps contained, possibly fostering later exchanges, at a time when the tallfolk's map was better filled out with things his company did not chance to find. After all, if there were going to be other parties searching this area, it would serve both to share information.

True to Giles' glimpse, Jubilost's troupe had maps for the area of the Candlemere, the lesser great lake of the region, as well as a ford across the Gudrin River to the east, and the hut of a swamp witch living in the south Greenbelt. Additionally, they had maps for the lands surrounding a prominant lair of lizardfolk, an abandoned ferry station in the far south, a burial mound full of the undead, and the grove of a dryad named Tiresia. Each map Jubilost was willing to sell for 500G, a price, he noted, which was marked down with respect to the potential losses saved with his wagon.

Travelling G3
7 Arodus
+25XP Each from 4-6 Aro
The party bid farewell to the Narthropple Expedition the next day, then finished mapping the area. The day after that they followed the river north, putting off mapping duties as they made for the small town of Tatzlford, and the unexplored lands on the opposite shore of the Skunk River.

Near midday, the party came across a bear trap laying completely uncovered in the middle of the path. Frodrick grumbled and motioned to Zeran to halt the cart. While it was not hard to spot, the trap was also not properly flagged for the benefit of sentient bypassers.

“Blasted trappers—remind me when we're back in town to double the penalty fer this sort o' thing.” As he rode forward he could be heard muttering something about 'improper trapping', 'running the gauntlet', and 'Sootscale-designed, that oughta show 'em'.

Before he got very far, though, Frodrick pulled Jargon stopped in her tracks. Just in front of the trap his keen awareness noticed that the dirt looked like it had been disturbed unusually very recently. “Keep your eyes open,” he called back to the party. “Something seems off.”

The old dwarf dismounted, then walked carefully around the edge of the disturbed area—there was a narrow strip between the ground and the trees that was wide enough to pass easily without stepping on the disturbed ground.

Unfortunately for Frodrick, best two out of three wasn't quite perfect. Though he had spotted both the obvious trap and the back-up trap, he was not prepared as the rope tightened suddenly around his ankle for a back-up back-up trap.

“Strike, now!”

Giles and Miguel were not caught completely unawares, and each drew their bows as the trees around the group exploded with black-scaled kobolds. Spinning upside-down by one foot, Frodrick got a panoramic view. There were ten in all, two in front, two through the bushes on either side, and four in back. Rather than the ash-grey-black common among members of the Sootscale tribe, these kobolds were darker black, and without the lighter underbelly.

Nine of the kobolds swung slings over their heads, unleashing a barrage of bullets on the wagon. Stones bounced off armour, wood, and flesh with hard cracks (-1dmg Miguel, -2dmg Zeran, -1sub Kyrie). The tenth kobold, among the group of four at the back, carried a short staff, which he used to scratch at the ground in front of him. It was he who had called the attack.

Frodrick 48/48 – 10' Altitude
Jargon 34/34 –
Giles 36/36 – 19 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 45(1)/45 –
Miguel 32/33 – 19 arrows
Zeran 34/36 – 30 bullets
Stefan 11/11 – 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Kobolds(10): Surprise!

(So, who wants to be the first to parley?)


Posted on 2015-01-27 at 15:24:36.
Edited on 2015-01-28 at 02:31:31 by Sibelius Eos Owm

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


Parley? What is this, the Kobold Pirates' Code? Set down by Morkin and Bartmek?

7 Arodus
Hex G3
Narlmarches – Skunk River

Giles released an arrow at the kobolds attacking him. The two of them ducked out of the way as the arrow zipped past them, squawking, “Ha-Hah!”

Zeran took up his gun, reloading quickly. The kobolds in front of the wagon were far beyond the effective range of his pistol, but that didn't discourage him. He pointed at the one of the left. “Little lizard goes 'boom'” he said. The sulphuric crack of gunfire, and the kobold dropped (-7dmg KoboldA, Unconscious).

Miguel, standing back to back with Giles, turned to the kobolds striking from the left of the wagon. Kobolds preferred to outnumber their victims. Perhaps this lot would be more inclined to chat after those odds evened a bit. He fired an arrow from his bow, narrowly grazing his target (-3dmg Kobold C, Bloodied).

All around the wagon the kobolds were taking cover against the party's surprisingly strong ranged resistance. Eight more stones flew from the surrounding forest, beating at steady rhythm against any available surface. Zeran narrowly ducked the surviving kobold's stone, while Giles and Miguel were also pelted (-3dmg Zeran, -2dmg Giles, -1sub, Miguel). Kyrie's armour and shield managed to hold off most bullets flung her way with minimal effort on her part, but was no help when the staff-wielding kobold hurled a shimmering white ball of magic at her (-5dmg Kyrie).

Kyrie shrugged off the magical attack and jumped off the back of the wagon, marching directly for the quartet of kobolds containing the spell-user behind the wagon.

Frodrick dangled, his beard flipped up partly over his face. “What's the meaning of this?” he shouted. “Hold your fire! We wish to talk!”

Sensing that he might have a more receptive audience if he were to command a more authoritative vantage point, Frodrick drew his axe. He grunted, lifting himself up to get a good swing at the rope. The snare wasn't particularly tough, and gave way with one swipe, dropping over 200lbs of dwarf and steel 10' to the ground with a solid 'thump' (-1dmg Frodrick, Prone).

Frodrick groaned something about being too old for gymnastics, then called. “Jargon. There.” He pointed her around the suspected pit trap so she wouldn't injure herself trying to come to his aid. She followed obediantly around to tower over his side.

Stefan nocked an arrow into his bow, but held his fire.

Frodrick 47/48 –
Jargon 34/34 –
Giles 34/36 – 18 arrows, 20 bolts
Kyrie 40(1)/45 –
Miguel 32(1)/33 – 18 arrows
Zeran 31/36 – 29 bullets, -3G
Stefan 11/11 – Total Defence, 18 arrows
Uriel 13/13 – Mount

Kobolds A,B: Front Crew; Unconscious, Dying | Uninjured
Kobolds C,D: Left Crew; Injured |Uninjured
Kobolds E,F: Right Crew; Uninjured x2
Kobolds G,H,I: Uninjured x3
Kobold Mage: Uninjured


Posted on 2015-01-31 at 17:35:38.
Edited on 2015-01-31 at 17:47:00 by Sibelius Eos Owm

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.