The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3982 registered users. Our newest member is maycuaxichvinafarm.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by TannTalas)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Cyberpunk - Flesh & Blood - A Night City Adventure (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Flesh & Blood Game
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by breebles)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by breebles)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera (posted by t_catt11)ST: Chimera
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Tales of Alder Vale -- Spring
Parent thread: Alder Vale Campaign Q/A
GM for this game: Ayrn
Players for this game: Reralae, Hammer, Astrid, Bodkin
    Messages in Tales of Alder Vale -- Spring
RDI T-shirts!

NPC
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

How I Roll
Price: $17.00

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


... part two


"I almost can't believe that you might still be growing, Fenir. You're already quite tall." Vi murmured to Fenir in jest as Weldon and Telfor exchanged words.
Fenir blushed slightly and scuffed his feet.
"i'm neigh an ox now, may-hap i'll end up a bull?" he murmured back to Vi in jest.

“Servin’ the folk b’ reward ‘nough,” Weldon replied. “Though, this will more than cover the costs lost in time.” He gave the reeve another nod. “We b’ grateful for the kindness.” He tosses one of the pouches to Fenir as the companions reward for their assistance.
OOC: The pouch contains 30 gold coins, plus 10 extra gold coins

"Hey Fen, maybe we should give some of that for Jorge's brother? Half of that should be more than enough to see to our lodgings. That is, unless there are objections...". He hoped to follow Master Weldon's example of kindness.
Fenir nodded his head in approval, and looked over to Vi for her opinion.

(if in aggreance he'll divide the coin up and give half to Vi. making her 'the money holder' and give half to Weldon to give to Jorge... or something of that nature)

At the INN
From behind the counter, a slender male mouse with spectacles makes his way to the companions. “Welcome, guests!” he greets them warmly. “Welcome. Welcome. Come inside. Come inside. It is so good to see you. Welcome.”
Fenir trailed Asher and Vi as they entered the inn. not given to small talk he immediately scanned the inn of its occupants. Several tables held occupants though only the table of squirrels and the table with the fox and hare drew more then a second glance. Fenir chuckled slightly at the irony of the fox and hare sitting together, though he couldn't blame the fox the hare was quite fetching in her prim appearance. though he did note the tidiness and small splendor that was the marble bar/counter.

the small inn keeper asked Fenir if he wished to sup and board with his compatriots.

Fenir looked down with an all but startled look on his face he'd been distracted by the minute detail in the workmanship of the wood carving on the joists in the roof. clearing his throat in embarrassment having been caught so off guard he nodded stiffly and with a slight crack of his voice.

"ye..s. i'll have the same."

(pending on what the mouse says that he has for availability of rooms. an pending the boys will have to share a room?? if not ignore the following)

looking at Asher, Fenir grinned an jabbed him in the ribs lightly.

"may i request an extra blanket. poor Asher already has the start of a doozy cold and i have it on good authority that i "hog the blankets" ." Fenir chuckled. and with a thoughtful look. "an may hap some cotton for his ears.... i've been told I snore.

{some one can make a jest of ...like a (insert animal here i'm pulling a blank... sry. }

(Fenir will follow the group as they move to sit at a table or at the bar?)


Posted on 2014-02-12 at 21:10:06.
Edited on 2014-02-12 at 21:11:30 by Astrid

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


The Inn... Part I

OOC: Backposting to the meeting with Telfor, Jorge, and Panir...
“Weldon,” Telfor said gruffly, returning the nod. “Jorge tells me you’ve captured Simon Crag and some of his gang.”

Violet spoke up, "We also tailed the ones that ran a bit. I'm afraid we can't give you an exact location, because we didn't want to give away that we were tailing them, but we followed them to a stone crevice at least. Here." With that she carefully draws from one of her pouches a rolled up scroll, her drawn map from earlier, and offers it to Telfor, careful to make sure that her 'wing' is held close to her arm as she holds it out.

The town reeve took the roughly drawn map from the young squirrel. “Hmmm... yes,” Telfor nodded with approval as he studied the map. “That will do quite nicely indeed.” He rolled the scroll up and handed it to the hedgehog. “A good bit of quick thinking there, lass.”

...

"Hey Fen, maybe we should give some of that for Jorge's brother? Half of that should be more than enough to see to our lodgings. That is, unless there are objections..."

Fenir nodded his head in approval, and looked over to Vi for her opinion.

OOC: I’m assuming that Oltovian and Violet also give their assent.
Fenir struggled a bit with his large paws to open the purse, but managed to count out half of the coins... fifteen in all. He dumped the loose coins into Violet’s small paws before passing the remaining pouch to town reeve.

Telfor took the pouch hesitantly, somewhat taken aback by the generosity of the Abbey beasts. “I’ll be sure Jorge receives this,” he said, his voice softening a bit. “I’m sure it will go a long way in helping Lucas get back on his feet.”

“Seems the Abbey may ‘ave taught ye beasts something after all,” Weldon piped in with smile and a little wink.

...

OOC: Cutting to the inn scene...
Martin leads the companions to a table with round table with six chairs close to the fire. “Now, now, what can we do for you fine beasts?”

"I don't know about the guys but I'd like a room and a share of dinner, if there's room." Violet returned, giving a smile.

“Oh, yes, yes,” squeaked the mouse, returning the squirrel’s smile. “Always room for more. Always room.”

"And I'm lookin' forward to a warm fire, some wash-water and a soft spot to sleep,” Asher added. “But let's start with whatever's warm for supper."
“Very good, very good!” nodded Martin. “I’ll pour a bath for you, sir. Nice and warm.”

Oltovian piped in, “Some supper sounds super.”

“Yes, yes,” added Martin. “It is indeed. Indeed, it is.” The mouse turned his attention to the large badger, patiently waiting for some request. The pause was slightly uncomfortable, so Martin cleared his throat and ask, “And the same for you, good sir?”

Fenir looked down with an all but startled look on his face. Clearing his throat in embarrassment, having been caught so off guard, he nodded stiffly and, with a slight crack of his voice, replied, “Ye..s. I'll have the same."
“Yes, yes! Right away. Right away,” Martain nodded and scurried back to what the companions assume is the kitchen.

Violet scratched at the back of her head as she watched the mouse scurry off, "Oh... wait... uh, think I was supposed to ask if they wanted help with dishes or similar?" She asked, looking back at her companions.

Soon, another mouse, a round and attractive female came from the kitchen carrying a large tray with bowls of steaming hot food. She places the various bowl of food down on the counter (not on the companions’ table). Looking over at the companions, she calls out, “I just need to go get some corn bread from the oven. Would you lads be so kind as to come and bring these bowls to your table.” Looking to Violet, the mouse gives a wink and adds, “You just rest yourself, love. I’m sure the lads will be able to handle it.” She whisks herself back into the kitchen.

OOC: I’m ending it here for now as your next actions will help determine what happens next... plus, you all seem to be enjoying the roleplaying between your characters and I don’t want to squash that! I’ll post an update Monday night.


Posted on 2014-02-14 at 04:27:18.

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Behold signs of ailment

Soon, another mouse, a round and attractive female came from the kitchen carrying a large tray with bowls of steaming hot food. She places the various bowl of food down on the counter (not on the companions’ table). Looking over at the companions, she calls out, “I just need to go get some corn bread from the oven."
Violet half stands up before she is finished, but the next part of what she says gives her pause.

"Would you lads be so kind as to come and bring these bowls to your table.” Looking to Violet, the mouse gives a wink and adds, “You just rest yourself, love. I’m sure the lads will be able to handle it.” She whisks herself back into the kitchen.
"Oh, okay." Violet says sheepishly, settling back down to where she was sitting.

An involuntary shiver passes through her small form before she suddenly sneezes, withdrawing her handkerchief in a burst of speed just in time to cover her face.

"I'm sorry." Violet sniffs, "Might be slight hay fever." She offers by way of explanation, though she has to admit that it's starting to look like it might not be a mere excess of pollen.

She puts her handkerchief back in its rightful place before rubbing her hands along her forearms, getting warmth back along her bones, trying to ward away the chill that was trying to assert its position and usurp Violet's comfort.


Posted on 2014-02-19 at 23:00:09.

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


Fen

"Would you lads be so kind as to come and bring these bowls to your table.” Looking to Violet, the mouse gives a wink and adds, “You just rest yourself, love. I’m sure the lads will be able to handle it.” She whisks herself back into the kitchen.
Fenir waves Ahser and Oltovian to sit.

"I got this, Asher. you look almost as rough as those koons did a couple hours ago." Fenir smirked.

now that they had been inside a while he found that his cloak was much to warm. he rarely wore much inside the abby other then a light tunic, his thick fur made anything much heavier then that uncomfortable over long periods.

Fenir took his cloak off and wrapped it around Vi who was rubbing her hands along her forearms.

he tosses his handkerchief (clean) at Asher.

"here, save your poor tunic sleeves." he chuckled but felt sorry for the poor squirrels.

Fenir manages to bring the first two bowls to the table with out spilling much, but he'd have to go back for the other bowl and the bread, he didnt mind though.



Posted on 2014-02-20 at 00:05:09.

Bodkin
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 5/0
33 Posts


Dig in

Fenir waves Ahser and Oltovian to sit.

"I got this, Asher. you look almost as rough as those koons did a couple hours ago." Fenir smirked.

"Go for it.", Asher replied. "It's been a rough kind of day but not the roughest." he boasted.

Fenir took his cloak off and wrapped it around Vi who was rubbing her hands along her forearms.

he tosses his handkerchief (clean) at Asher.

"here, save your poor tunic sleeves." he chuckled but felt sorry for the poor squirrels.

Asher's reflexes belied the soreness in his body catching Fenir's handkerchief out of the air.

"Thanks buddy." he managed before wiping his nose on it and stuffing it up his tunic sleeve.

Fenir manages to bring the first two bowls to the table with out spilling much, but he'd have to go back for the other bowl and the bread, he didnt mind though.
Asher said "Vi. Oltovian." and gestured toward the two bowls on the table. He would have moved the two bowls toward his companions but he doubted they had forgotten his paws being so near his runny nose.



Posted on 2014-02-20 at 19:51:41.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Throwing this in for flavour, 'tis all

Fenir returns with the second round of food for Asher and himself. The warmth and the wonderful aroma helps ease some of the troubles of the day and brings comfort to each beast’s body.

The Abbey companions find Rosey and Martin a hospitable couple. Weldon was not mistaken in highlighting their kindness. Both busied themselves around the common room, removing plates and refilling drinks.

Once, while stoking up the common fire, the two broke out into a sweet duet, their voices complementing one another’s almost perfectly. The words of the song told of two lovers who searched for one another and of the trials they overcame for love. The performance seemed obviously directed towards the fox and the hare, and the odd couple smiled politely at the mice and stole glances at one another. When the performance ended, the moles clapped and the hare and fox gave their hosts nods and smiles.

The grey squirrels were polite enough to listen through the song before resuming their chatter once again. “Rosey! Another round please, lass.”

The mouse maid gave a slight sigh and spoke aside to Violet in a low whisper, “They’re a frisky pair, those two. And they’ve been having eyes for you since you stepped in.”

Sure enough, if Vi were to look, she’d notice the squirrels were looking back at her. The other companions notice this as well if they are playing attention to the room.


Posted on 2014-02-24 at 08:07:25.

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Meep!

"Thank you Fenrir," Violet responded as she held the offered cloak around her relatively small form. The fabric definitely provided more warmth than her shawl could provide on its own. In addition, it actually helped to cover her form more, keeping her 'wings' hidden, for which Vi felt more relaxed. Still, the oversized cloak probably looked a bit comical on her, with only her face and the one paw visible as she helped herself to the supper when it arrived.

The warmth spread through her body, and Vi felt a bit of relief knowing that perhaps this would help stave off whatever ailment it was that was trying to assert itself over her. During the song her ears perked up and she leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes a moment, footpaw tapping lightly to match the rhythm.

She could see it in her mind, the story woven in the air. Vi couldn't help but feel her cheeks redden under her fur slightly. A very romantic song. That was something she wasn't too used to, with Oltovian's song preferences. She was quite tempted to pull out her violin and play with the song, but she wasn't exactly sure how to match the rhythm, and for that matter she was unfamiliar with the song, and didn't want to ruin it.

((If it does seems like there is an under-beat that could be complemented by violin and is predictable, then Violet actually might give in and play along. She's more concerned about keeping the integrity of the song than the chance to play along though))

Afterward, Violet's attention was returned to her supper, taking up the spoon once more and taking in the warm elixir. At least, until she realized that the mousemaid was right beside her.

The mouse maid gave a slight sigh and spoke aside to Violet in a low whisper, “They’re a frisky pair, those two. And they’ve been having eyes for you since you stepped in.”
"Huh?" Vi mouthed, the surprise clear in her voice, but Rosey was already gone, having moved on to other customers.

Perhaps it was the chills that kept her from noticing it, but she did feel the tingling sensation at the back of her neck. That sensation of being looked at. Cautiously she looked out of the corner of her eye, and sure enough, she saw the grey squirrels glancing in her direction.

Violet was not entirely sure what that meant. It made her feel uncomfortable. Wait. Were they staring at her because of her 'wings'? Vi was pretty sure she did a good job of keeping them mostly hidden like normal. She ate a bit faster, trying not to look too nervous.

"Guys, I'm going to head up to my room." She said to the others once she finished, "Thanks for the cloak, Fenrir." She added, passing the cloak back to him, with extra care taken to make sure her shawl was doing its job of hiding her 'wings' as she took the cloak off and returned it to him.

With that done she makes her way up to room 6, her heart still racing a bit as she ascends the stairway.

((Pending any interruptions or visits at her room, Violet will probably attempt to sleep early, mostly in attempt to stave off that cold that's in her system, but also because the squirrels kind of scared her off with their staring. She doesn't react well to staring ))


Posted on 2014-02-24 at 18:31:35.
Edited on 2014-02-25 at 20:23:48 by Reralae

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


boys will be boys??


Fenir sat with his friends and ate the well prepared food given to them. it was good but it wasn't the same as from the Abby.

Fenir listen to the love song and thought of bringing out his Bodhran Drum, but changed his mind and continued to enjoy his food. Vi wasn't feeling well an he didn't want to impose.

"Guys, I'm going to head up to my room." She said to the others once she finished, "Thanks for the cloak, Fenrir."
Fenir nodded with a grunt as he stuffed a bread crust into his mouth and hastily wiped his hands on his breaches an took his cloak from Vi.

Fenir tucked it still folded under one thigh pinning it to the chair so not to completely wreak how nicely Vi had folded it up. Fenir seemed to busy himself with his cloak but keep an eye out to see that no one snuck away to follow Vi.

Turning to Asher and Oltovian, Fenir smirked.
"do we order a drink? or turn in early for the night and follow miss Vi's suit?"




Posted on 2014-02-26 at 04:51:20.

Bodkin
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 5/0
33 Posts


Bad boys?

Asher ate his dinner quickly and enjoyed the impromptu song from his hosts.

...

Perhaps it was the chills that kept her from noticing it, but she did feel the tingling sensation at the back of her neck. That sensation of being looked at. Cautiously she looked out of the corner of her eye, and sure enough, she saw the grey squirrels glancing in her direction.
Asher noticed Vi's peek and said "Those two've been eyeballin' us since we came in. Makin' me a bit uneasy".

...

Turning to Asher and Oltovian, Fenir smirked.
"do we order a drink? or turn in early for the night and follow miss Vi's suit?"

"I'd love to have a few but I'm just not feelin' up to it right now. But, maybe a hot toddy would do me some good.", Asher said with a grin. "Maybe we can catch Rosey long enough to see what the local buzz is about Shadow."



Posted on 2014-02-26 at 20:26:12.

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Back... let's move you into some conflict.

OOC: Hey guys, thanks for your patience with me. I think I'm back again. My next update will likely be Saturday or Sunday, so you have the week to respond.
As Violet excused herself from the table and headed towards her room, one of the squirrels that had been gawking at her, made his move. Interposing himself between Violet and the stairway to the guest rooms, he blocked her way. "Hi there! Name's Peter." His breath has the heavy scent of fermented fruit juice.

"My friend and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful and... exoticly fine you are looking tonight." Pete gives a slight tuck at her shawl. "We ain't never seen a sweet lass with wings before. Why are you hiding them for?"

"Yeah," Pete's partner agrees. "Why do you come over here and join us for a drink. Maybe later, you never know, maybe you want to wrap us up in those fine wings of yours."

"What do you say, sweetie," Pete asks, with a tone of not really asking. "Why don't you spend some time with some real beasts." He gives Violet's companions a haughty look, before turning his attention back to the young squirrel maid. "We'll show you a good time."


Posted on 2014-03-30 at 03:17:38.
Edited on 2014-03-30 at 07:18:40 by Ayrn

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Those situations where you need hammerspace...

Violet usually liked being on the smaller scale. If she was larger, it'd be harder to fly, and being small she had speed on her side. It was also a benefit when trying to be inconspicuous.

Not so much when already seen and in confrontation. Such as now.

Her nose wrinkled a bit at the scent of Peter's breath. Still, that told her two things. One, intoxication might make him slower, and two, his friend probably was in a similar state. She visibly flinched when her wings were openly mentioned. They weren't the easiest things to hide, yet, she couldn't help but think that she needed to get better at hiding them.

"If you were watching, you'd know I already ate." Vi pointed out.

Despite her wits still about her, she looked very uncomfortable, almost uncertain how to react. On the one hand, she was surprised. Rather than negative attention, it was, in a way, positive. Or was it? She wasn't sure. Yet, she felt a bit oppressed, and training helped her slowly move a footpaw back, putting herself in a defensive stance, just in case. She hoped the shawl hid the position of her hands.

"What I need right now is sleep. I promised a close friend I wouldn't get sick, and don't plan on letting the rain last night break my promise." Violet replied, her voice taking a stubborn tone, one equally directed towards the ailment attempting to assert itself on her, as well as the two guys in front of her that were... well, trying to do the same.

If they decided to try and grab her, she'd use her readied posture to try to avoid it, either darting around them if the opportunity presented itself, or stepping away as appropriate.

In the end, she didn't feel like she was 'available' in the first place, even if, technically, she was.


Posted on 2014-03-31 at 17:32:45.

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


just one...

Fenir's ears twitched an he grumbled. He waved rosie over and ordered a stong drink. he grinned at Ovaltan. "One wont hurt, eh"

when rosie came back with Fenirs' drink, fenir grinned. "hey, rosie when ya got a min' can we pick your brains?"

Fenir's ears twitched again, he frowned. he didnt want to step in where not needed, Vi could hold her own. He trusted that if she needed help she'd squeek.


Posted on 2014-03-31 at 21:55:48.

Bodkin
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 5/0
33 Posts


Abuzz.

As Violet excused herself from the table and headed towards her room, one of the squirrels that had been gawking at her, made his move. Interposing himself between Violet and the stairway to the guest rooms, he blocked her way.
Asher spotted the motion of the interloper and scooted his chair back in case quick action was needed. The other squirrels seemed drunk and had obviously underestimated the danger they put themselves into. He longed for the peace of the Abbey or the natural quiet of the wild. All this motion and chatter set him on edge.

Then rosie came back with Fenirs' drink, fenir grinned. "hey, rosie when ya got a min' can we pick your brains?"
"And if you have any kind of hot tea around I'd like a cup.", Asher added. He hoped that would make him feel better both physically and mentally.


Posted on 2014-04-03 at 16:45:26.
Edited on 2014-04-09 at 19:40:08 by Bodkin

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Shifty as a...

Fenir waved Rosie over and ordered a stong drink. He grinned at Ovaltan. "One won’t hurt, eh"

"And if you have any kind of hot tea around I'd like a cup,” Asher added.

“Two ciders and one spiced tea coming right up!” Rosie said briskly and she made her way back into the kitchen.

"What do you say, sweetie," Pete asks, with a tone of not really asking. "Why don't you spend some time with some real beasts." He gives Violet's companions a haughty look, before turning his attention back to the young squirrel maid. "We'll show you a good time."

"If you were watching, you'd know I already ate." Vi pointed out. "What I need right now is sleep. I promised a close friend I wouldn't get sick, and don't plan on letting the rain last night break my promise."

Fenir, overhearing the conversation between the Violet and the rowdy squirrels, gave Pete and his friend a frown, his ears twitching. Asher slid his chair back, signaling to squirrels his was ready to step in as well.

No one noticed the fox and hare, arm in arm, until they were almost in between Pete and Violet. As they cross in between, the fox’s hat “fell” at Pete’s paws. “Oh! My deepest apologies,” said the fox loudly, as he stooped down to pick up his hat. “So sorry to interrupt.”

As he did so, the hare subtly placed a forepaw on Violet’s back, gently pushing the small creature around her towards the stairs. It was a quick, subtle, fluid motion that kept the fox and hare always between the Violet and Pete. “Off you go,” the hare said with a warm softness.

“Hey!” Pete protested as he saw his prey getting away.

The fox scooped up his hat at that moment and placed it back on his head smartly, blocking Peter’s path to the stairs. “I believe the fair lady said she needed her rest. A good night to you, gentlebeasts.” He said with a nod before moving up the stairs with the hare.

“Rawh,” Pete snorted in frustration.”

“Forget about it,” Pete’s partner said. “Let’s just finish our drinks and get out of her.”

Pete slumped into his chair with an angry sigh. He looked over to Asher, Fenir, and Oltavian with a scowl. “What are you looking at?” he asked, looking to start something.

At that moment, Rosie returned with two strong ciders and a hot cup of spiced tea. “Here you go, gents!”

Fenir grinned, "Hey, Rosie, if ya got a min', can we pick your brains?"
The mousemaid blushed a bit. “Well, I don’t know about picking my brains, but what would you like, dearie?” she asked, sitting down on the seat Violet had just vacated.


OOC: Alright, so, Violet makes her way past the squirrels without incident. Reralae, you are welcome to engage the hare and fox in conversation if you like. They are following up behind Violet and will pass by her room on their way to their room.

Asher, Fenir, and Oltavian have two solid options: 1) Engage Pete the squirrel; or 2) Engage Rosie the mouse. You can totally choose to ignore Pete if you like too. Ignoring Rosie might be a bit awkward, but you could do that too. If you are hoping to ask her a bunch of questions, please list them all, and I will look to put a dialogue together.

I'd like to post again on Thursday, so if you can get your updates in over the next couple days, that would be super. Thanks!

Ayrn


Posted on 2014-04-07 at 05:12:02.

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Saved!

Violet was so focused on what was in front of her, she never expected the paw at her back. She nearly stiffened in reflexive response, but seeing the opportunity granted by the motion, she took it, joining the hare and the fox as they made their way up the stairs. From behind she could hear Pete's outcry, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Turning to look back at the couple, Vi smiled, "Thank you. That's never happened before..." she trails off a bit.

She shakes her head, trying not to stare at the fox, which wasn't too hard because he wasn't in her direct line of sight as they ascended. Violet wasn't sure if she had ever really seen one before.

"I'm Violet, or Vi in short." she offers.


Posted on 2014-04-09 at 18:02:49.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.