I am glad we are back to the actual "posting", I will find ways to streamline combat in the future.
To that end, a couple things I want to ask you lot, feel free to post your thoughts here.
1) Do you think we could get to a combat update twice a week?
2) Did you think I was too tough on the rules in combat? I try to give rule of cool when called for (mage handing a sword and whatnot) but I figure if I`m going to give a huge open world I need to follow the rules to stop things from going completely off the rails, thoughts?
3) Did that combat need more goats?
1. I can do it. It just might have to be on my phone.
2. I wish I could hide better after a snipe, as silly as that sounds, what with how effective I was. I just know from real life that I can shoot an air rifle at a target, and duck back down unseen, and I don't have the advantage of night, or a giant wheatfield on my side. In my minds eye I can't imagine little 2'9" Calopee getting spotted, but I realize that's precisely why the rules are in place. To keep it fair. However, I've come to realize that, like all ranged rogues, without cover and brilliant tactics, my use will be highly diminished in combat. It's not really a complaint. I've been looking into alternative ways to get a good shot in. I'm just curious as to my future as Calopee. Haha.
3. No... That is all.
Edit: To be clear, I hunt people, but I don't kill them. It's sort of a catch and release program.
Posted on 2014-06-21 at 01:01:33.
Edited on 2014-06-21 at 01:27:57 by Philosopher