Enemy: Stephen Anatashia - owner of the carnival from which Samael escaped. Wants "his angel back... even if it's stuffed!"
Motivation: Acceptance - Just wants to be normal... or at least accepted by normal people.
In the works...
((Not entirely sure that this is going to be the final draft (as far as stats and such goes, anyway)... Considering some adjustments and changes - stripping some skills or decreasing some powers in order to add some sort of healing ability (heal others, most likely) and perhaps a minion or two - but, for now (and minus a good background write up), this is what I've got so far.))
Skari-dono Icelanders! Roll Out Karma: 102/11 1514 Posts
Q/A is up
The Q/A is up, look for it in the Q/A sub-forum. Please move all your discussion to that thread and away from this one. Since we've had interest shown from 5 players (by my count) assume you're all in unless you back out yourselves.
I may have miscounted, but I think Mr Nobody still has 4 pp to spend.
Abilities: 28 PP (14 ability points)
Powers: 60 PP
Advantages: 12 PP
Skills: 10 PP (20 skill points)
Defenses: 6 PP
Perhaps, you meant to spend it on additional Enhanced Stamina to raise it to 10 (for a total of Stamina 12)? This would raise your Fort and Toughness defenses to 12, which would still be in line with the PL 8 game.
Additionally, I'm not sure you can apply the Impervious extra to non-Enhanced Stamina/Toughness. Skari-Dono?
I looked over your sheet too... a couple of things:
1) Regarding Sam's Enhanced Vision power... Visual senses for "Humans" is already Acute, so you can save 1 PP there. Also, at Extended Vision Rank 1, you can see out 100 ft before you have a -1 to Perception checks... at Rank 2 it is 1000 ft. If you only wanted it out to 100 ft, you save yourself another power point. So, you possibly regain 2 PP here.
2) You can't apply "Alternate Effects" to Permanent effect, so your Wings power array doesn't work as per the Rules as Written... though Skari-dono may rule otherwise? Also, the Flight power already has the Noticable flaw included in it's description, so it can't be taken as a flaw for the powers.
3) What you may want to do with your Wings array is this:
Flight 5 with Wings flaw and Innate extra, with two Alternative Effects: Ranged Damage Effect 4 with Extended Range 2 extra (S=100', M=200', L=400')[Wingblast] and Impervious Force Field 5 [Wing Shield].
Total cost for the Wings Array is 8 pp, his array can't be nullified, he can only use one effect at a time (so no flying and blasts at the same time), and if Sam is Immobilized, Restained, or Bound you lose the Array until he is released.
4) You have spent 21 ranks on skills... which is equal to 11 power points, but means you also have 1 unused skill rank. Also, your Ranged Combat skill needs a "focus"... I'm assuming Sam is skilled in Ranged Combat: Wingblast
5) If you make the changes I suggested above to your powers (spending only 1 PP on Senses [Entended Visual] and 8 PP on the Wing Array), I calculate the following power points spent:
Total Spent: 113 power points, which leaves 7 PP unspent... and 1 skill rank unspent.
Posted on 2014-08-05 at 07:04:47.
Edited on 2014-08-05 at 07:08:19 by Ayrn
Alacrity The Tired RDI Staff Karma: 291/33 6273 Posts
I downloaded a program that allows you to create characters and "verify them" (Hero Lab). It approved the character as you see but this is very confusing to me so I bow to the GM's ruling. I will wait to see what he says before changing again.
Really - this is a convoluted system. I am glad we are doing this online so Oskar has to handle most of the rules. I thought Traveller was difficult.