It's been tremendously FAR too long. So it's time to bring back some art and dig into the Audalis map. I've learned a great deal over the years, and refined the ol' drawing skills a goodly bit. But there is far more to learn!
I'll start a WIP for the audalis map. I redrew it, painted it, and now revising it heavily!
Without further ado, some stuff. I have a ton of new things I need to scan and save.
Jokage the warrior
Pazuzu for Pathfinder, harpy priest
Ghoulia the forsaken priest
Posted on 2016-03-18 at 09:21:07.
t_catt11 Fun is Mandatory RDI Staff Karma: 346/54 6090 Posts
NOW FOR THE REAL NEW MAPS!! I am really loving these maps. Click and see!
Lines started digital (Manga Studio 5): click!
More lines and color, digital (Manga Studio 5): click!
* Add in the proper Kachiri Isles
* Add a bit missing for the Tiborn from the very first map I drew
* Add the Hidden Isles
* Add legends and tons in the waters
* Work on coloration and details...I might even redraw the lines. I honed the technique for digital with another map I'm working on.
What I've done but haven't posted yet:
* Added nation lines
* Moved and resized all isles around Antaron
* Started revising content to match the original elven maps
I plan on having one massive map, in multiple saved versions.
* Everything including nation lines, flags, city shields, roads, ruins, etc
* Without all the cities and lines etc displayed, just the lines and color
If you have info for bits and pieces, places and more in Audalis and would like it added to the map, I could use the input.
Posted on 2016-03-18 at 09:32:51.
Edited on 2016-03-18 at 09:34:41 by Yanamari
After drawing the Audalis map, I took some time away from maps. And then started working on a new one for a friend for her novel. The novels are going to be fantastic...seriously good and for Young Adult.
So first lines, yes click these are HUGE. This is still in progress but you can see why I want to redraw audalis lines now! CLICK FOR MAP! (I will update with the latest WIP soon)
And the zoomed in finished piece in plain B&W for her first novel.
Thanks folks! I've been working through redrawing the lines for the Audalis map. The isles around Antaron are better sized and laid out more in line with the original drawing. Also started redrawing the elven lands to match those drawings from long ago. I'll be adding the same for the nations (dotted lines outlining nations).