1. We saw video of Rya as a maintenance worker at the school. Is it fair to assume that we would have recognized Marta if it were really Rya? It wasn't her, right?
2. Where is this address? Do we know where it is? What does it imply? I almost get the sense that it is the alley she sleeps in - is that right? Without this I can't even begin to say what to do next.
3. My interpretation of things is that Rya is essentially homeless - she pays for an address so she can get a job. But that job doesn't pay enough for her to even have a busted up apartment. Is that accurate? (Sounds like a motive to me.)
4. What name would be next closest on the list of possible employee candidates from upstairs-downstairs? How far? How far compared to Rya's new address?
Posted on 2019-07-08 at 23:02:51.
Bromern Sal A Shadow RDI Staff Karma: 154/11 4179 Posts
1. Yes, you saw surveillance video of Rya Mendez and Marta is definitely not the younger Rya.
2. You made a pretty good assumption. Setting your agent to work locating the address (Google Maps) will return five different possible addresses for "Hill View" of which the closest is further east, same city level, about three miles away.
3. If you believe it is accurate, then belief is Reality.
4. The next name on the list is a man, Hector Alvares. His listed address is about five miles away, same city level, but it is a building address according to your agent.
Having answered the posted questions, I'll let you add to your posts or not, but I am looking for a post from Keeper. Espatier, I could use something a bit more. Does Charlie readily share the information he's just received? Is any discussion going to be held? Plans laid out? Communication with Ghlahn made? Does anyone need to use the restroom? Everyone should use the restroom before going on a trip.
Posted on 2019-07-09 at 11:19:54.
Edited on 2019-07-09 at 11:25:21 by Bromern Sal
So question from the other players good post, bad post? Casino's chances are slim, very, very slim at doing this by himself. The hit on his reputation is going to be huge and the trust, if I survuve, of the team is going to be impacted if there is any left lol
Sooo let me hear your thoughts chumma's....................
(Also if your wondering WHY i'm asking im starting to think maybe I boo boo'd because live or die I might be out of this game in a few months)
Posted on 2019-07-10 at 17:10:11.
Edited on 2019-07-10 at 18:03:38 by TannTalas
First, it is your character and you can do what you want with him. I have no problem with the choice. It is your choice to make.
Second, It is certainly in character. Maybe he should do it. (I do think his character could be played other ways and stay in character.)
Third, I'm not a fan of the move as an element of game play. Maybe it is different because this is play by post and not table top, but this does rip the group apart. We are already split up in the game. But we are a team. I know we are individual characters, but when I play or run games I want the group to function together. We are playing this game together. Fixer isn't sure about everyone here - but he knows his life depends on this gig. Casino ditching the team isn't just about going after Vegas, which makes sense, but he just left everybody else hung out to dry. And not at a mild spot. We have a second team coming after us and seem to have screwed up the first shot at finding an employee. Not just Fixer's reputation, but his life might depend on it. Casino didn't just walk off the base, he left the foxhole in mid-battle. A battle we are losing. Fixer and the others had even given him some encouragement that we would help save Vegas once we saved Jace. Why would Fixer ever trust Casino again? He would NEVER want to rely on Casino having his back. He just walked off the scene without a word. I suspect this move permanently fractures any "team" this group can have in the future - on this gig or anything else the GM comes up with.
I guess that seems strongly worded. I want to stress - it is your character and you can do this if you want. Maybe the lack of trust will play out in an interesting way in the future if we live through this. The above is my opinion. Casino is your character.
Wait - why might you be out of this game in a couple months no matter what????
Posted on 2019-07-10 at 18:11:21.
Edited on 2019-07-10 at 18:12:28 by Nomad D2
After mentally tearing my mind apart with should I or should I not (Really a tough one this time maybe the hardest in this game so far) I changed my post but not the tone of it. Its still how I feel Casino would react just not going as far as I did at first. Plus I know from Brom's previous Cyberpunk game he is a worse killer DM then Olan.
I'm glad no one posted after me as this spout of adult/child like indecision effected only my post and my sleep. My apologies to DM and players.
I'll go back to standing in the corner now..............................
Posted on 2019-07-10 at 22:54:01.
Edited on 2019-07-10 at 22:55:43 by TannTalas
Espatier, I just wanted to be sure that though Casino rakes Charlie over the coals in my lastest post its all just game play and not personal. Your a good player and I enjoy gaming with you here in Flesh & Blood
Posted on 2019-07-11 at 15:08:32.
Bromern Sal A Shadow RDI Staff Karma: 154/11 4179 Posts
I've posted the continuation for the game. I stopped where I did to give people time to respond to Casino. The EEC Airjeep has room for a drive plus five. Let's set the whole sitting arrangement now and we'll stick with it throughout the remainder of the EEC Airjeep's life in the game unless specifically denoted otherwise. I don't want to take a lot of time on this so I'm going to offer up a suggestion based on skills and "ownership."
Driver: Casino or Echo
Shotgun (PS1): Casino or Echo
DS2: Cred Stick Charlie
PS2: Bloodbank (Blossom on his lap, or...)
PS3: Fixer (Blossom on his lap...)
Anyone with the address can use their agent to look it up on any one of the thousands of map apps available. It appears to be an alley.
Looking forward to your posts!
Tann, +2CC for Casino's role-play. Each of you get a +1CC as well.
I need Streetwise rolls for each of you. If you don't have the Streetwise skill, use your COOL stat and add it to 1d10.
Posted on 2019-07-12 at 22:33:26.
Edited on 2019-07-12 at 22:37:46 by Bromern Sal