Hexblade is a base class from one of the Complete series... adventurer or warrior, I forget which at the moment. Its a weak fighter that trades in bonus feats for light spell progression. REally light. But can cast with off hand while wearing light armor, and has a neat class ability.
Lasher is a prestige class from Sword and Fist. It's a class specializing in whips and whip-daggers, and gains class abilities necessary to make those weapons really usable. It gains a low sneak attack, and mainly just buffs the whip.
Str 12 [+1], Dex 22 [+6], Con 14 [+2], Int 12 [+1], Wis 14 [+2], Cha 10 [+0]
* Ability Adjustment: +2 DEX, -2 INT
* Humanoid [Elf]
* Size: Medium
* Speed: 30 ft
* Low-Light Vision
* Immunity to Sleep spells and effect
* +2 saves vs Enchantment spells and effects
* +2 bonus to Listen, Spot and Search checks
* Weapon Proficiencies: Longsword, Longbow, Short Bow, Short Sword
* Favoured Class: Ranger
* Skirmish [+2d6 damage and +1 AC anytime character moves at least 10 ft in a turn]
* Pounce [Can make full attack after a charge] (Alternate Class Feature for Barbarian’s Fast Movement)
* Whirling Frenzy 1x/day [+4 STR, +2 AC, +2 REFL saves and make one additional attack each round, all attacks suffer a -2 penalty, Frenzy lasts 3+CON bonus rounds, after Frenzy character is -2 STR and cannot charge or run until the end of the encounter] (Alternate Class Feature for Barbarian’s Rage)
* Uncanny Dodge / Improved Uncanny Dodge
* Wild Empathy, Track, Trackless Step
* Favoured Enemy [Arcanists] (1st), Favoured Enemy [Undead] (2nd)
* Battle Fortitude +1 [+1 FORT save, +1 INIT]
* Fast Movement +10 ft (Scout)
* Two-Weapon Fighting feat
* Endurance feat
Character looks good from what little I know about 3.5 but still a major question is do we have a healer in the party? Hate to have a great character die because no healer. But if we do have one or a way to keep us healed as needed then yeah I'll play the above
I have tried to run a human sorcerer that is focused on flame magic before and had the games fizzle, so I want to give Sirion another shot. So that is what I am working on, pretty basic stuff from the Players Handbook, but a character I like. Work in progress.
Posted on 2017-11-18 at 15:18:32.
Grugg Mun is Fandatory RDI Staff Karma: 357/190 6177 Posts
The more basic the less I have to remember! All classes are welcome, and given how often in he past my PCs committed loosely justified pyromania, I suspect you're in the right spot.