The dead bull rush the large men, push back Ser Brienna and shatter the Unsullied but Aria can stab 3 with her spear and shove them backwards? Not buying it. How did Aria get from the castle to the tree? What did she jump out of when she killed the Night King? I have to give the entire episode a C+ at best and the ending an F. Complete anticlimax.
1) She's been trained to move and fight while blinded. As such she was able to hide the fact she had no blue eyes. (AD&D skill Blind fighting)
2) She knows how to move silently (AD&D skill Move Silently)
3) All the undead in the grove were watching the Night King finally get his prize aka Bran. Now the Night King controls all the undead and as his attention was on Bran it was not on the undead so they just sat there watching none of them were on guard. (AD&D skill Hide in Shadows)
4) She was able to drop the Valerian dagger from one hand to her other before he could stop her from stabbing him. (AD&D Skill Ambidextrous+Quickness)
5) Finally on her attack she rolled a 20 scoring a critical hit, then on the critical hits table rolled double 00’s on two ten sided die causing instant death with no saving throw.
Was just predictable and lacked any sort of drama. Episode built up to a let down. Plus John and Dinarys did basically nothing except for fly around. They had two jobs, light the trench (they failed) and keep the undead dragon busy (again they failed) . Not even gonna get into how they stayed on the dragons barebacked during the fight. Just expected a better episode. Felt like when a storyteller gets stuck and ends with "then she woke up".
Posted on 2019-05-03 at 18:15:33.
Edited on 2019-05-03 at 20:51:14 by Keeper of Dragons
Sorry but Jon is not going to sit on the throne. Since it is a fantasy series Cerci will not but she actually had the best chance at the moment. Sansa kills Dinarys , Ceri dies and the imp takes the throne.