The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3915 registered users. Our newest member is Renegade.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Q&A (posted by Giddy)LLE - WoT
Common Room - Bug Reports! (posted by t_catt11)Bug Reports!
Dungeons and Dragons - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Game (posted by dragon-soul92)LLE - WoT Game
Gaming surveys - Why Did you join the Inn? (posted by TannTalas)Why Did you join the Inn?
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by TannTalas)The Trilogy War
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Free form RPGs --> Fantasy RPGs --> Rylanor -- The Building of an Empire
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   
    Messages in Rylanor -- The Building of an Empire
RDI T-shirts!

How I Roll
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

Geekier Kid
Price: $14.00

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


humm

looking around at the ruined city. Oko will search the area near the Baily picked for a usable shelter. The troop barracks, looked good. Near the stables and with a fire place, plenty of dry wood for a smokeless fire and some usable cots.

"I think this place will worrk and it does have a rroof and beds. I would not trrust the casstel proper since it looks to have been hit harrd. Having the roof caving in on us is not a nice thought"

"the Towerrs are attractive but too noticable and given the damage on the lower levels make them not a good choice."


Posted on 2009-08-23 at 00:00:46.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Dae

"Agreed we can mage this area do for the night." Let me get started on cleaning up the place and getting a fire started.


Posted on 2009-08-23 at 02:04:32.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Game Post


The cots were nothing more than frames holding moldy old straw. The whoile place has bee in ruinds foir some time and on closer inspection none of the building looked any good. even the stables.

At least they could build a fire well out of direct sight and maybe, if luck were with them, enough dry wood so that there would be no smoke.


Posted on 2009-08-23 at 02:40:41.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin

"Ugh." Morglin said as she walked into the ruined building. That is not fit for rats let alone people. She tutted and then with a snap of her finger sent a whirling dust devil out to sweep up the place. Unfortunately the dust flew into the air and not all was captured by her dustdevil.

After coughing several times to slear her nose and lungs. Moraglin banish the creation and let dust settle. "A...A...Choooo, achoo," Moraglin sneezed several times to clear her throat. .


Moraglin unrolled her carpet and laid her bedroll on top of it.

"There is not way I am sleeping on that floor or a pile of moldy straw.

Did she apologized for the clous of dust--no, not Moraglin.


Posted on 2009-08-23 at 05:13:17.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Game Post

As the group tried to come up with suitable places to rest a musty smell mixed with that of unwashed bodies wafted abouot the ruins. Moraglin and Oko caught scent of it first and then Dae and Zara were alerted to the scent. It seemed to drift about the ruins from the prevailing breezes that blew. It soon became apparent that it was intensifying.



Posted on 2009-08-23 at 16:29:19.
Edited on 2009-08-23 at 18:01:06 by Dragon Mistress

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin

"We have company," Moraglin states simply. "The great unwashed by their stench."

Moraglin rises and bags her bedroll and carpet. taking out her wand and holding it ready. She cst a glance about the room deciding quickly where she might take cover but not get herself into a corner. Somewhere she could bolt from in case of need. She didn't doubt her own abilities but situation could arise that would forced flight rather that face overwhelming odds.


Posted on 2009-08-23 at 18:33:48.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Dae

Dae did't like the idea of being caught in htese old ruins. It would be too easy to bring the remnants down on top of them.

"I say we make a run for it. Mount up and we will take off. Moraglin can you make some sort of fog or wall that will take them time to get through."





Posted on 2009-08-31 at 01:54:41.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin.

"On fog coming up she says even as she reaches for the obsidian statue of the destrier. When she sets s it down and commands it "Bran-der-zat". The statue rides up under her."

"Everyone gather in close and keep together. Ir won't do to get us all lost.

She then cast her wall of fog in the direction of the smell and sets off in the opposite direction. Which with the breeze that was blowing will move the fog in the direction they are headed keeping their foes in the dark, so to speak, for a longer interval.


Posted on 2009-08-31 at 02:04:17.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Game Post


The small band takes off through the ruins. They had to move slowly where tumbled walls blocked parts of the streets. Zara was leading, when she suddenly halted as they came to what look like a great gateway.

"Its a magical gate," called Zara, "and it is working."





Posted on 2009-08-31 at 03:11:04.

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


Time to go

"Well we can rrisk going or die from the horrde that is apprrroaching us. I will do my best to prrotect my team mates, but the shear numberrs arre beyond my ability to best. I think I can take at least half with me." A feral grin is seen on Oko's face and a steely glint is in his narrowed eyes as he assesses the approaching horde of orcs.

Shadow taking his cue's from his rider is battle ready ears forward. and each step he takes as Oko moves to a position that will place him between the orc's and the rest of the group is taken with deadly precision and determination.



Posted on 2009-09-07 at 04:07:33.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.