The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4004 registered users. Our newest member is Vallator.
Online members: Eol Fefalas, Keeper of Dragons, Reralae, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by TannTalas)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Raven)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by Reralae)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by t_catt11)Hidden Corruption
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Free form RPGs --> Fantasy RPGs --> Rylanor -- The Building of an Empire
    Messages in Rylanor -- The Building of an Empire
RDI T-shirts!

RDI Logo Golf Shirt
Price: $27.00



RDI T-shirts!

Trust the DM
Price: $17.00

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Zara


Zara lets go of the lead rope and her eyes go wide.

"Oh NO! MOTHER! YOU PROMISED!"

She stamps her foot, while the dragonette in Oko's arms, coos and purrs.


Posted on 2009-01-09 at 04:20:42.

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


O.O


Mmotherr????



Posted on 2009-01-13 at 04:24:55.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Zara


"Yes, Mother," Zara said walking over to Oko."

"You had best put her down, so she can change. Though she might just like finding herself in your arms."

Zara glared at her mother.



Posted on 2009-02-26 at 04:49:17.

Driztts
Regular Visitor
Karma: 7/12
91 Posts


Alex(sorry guys got busy with other games)

After a very long nap Alex awakens to Zara yell at was apparantly her mother. He looked at the creature then at Zara then finally at Oko. "Was I really out that long. I must have been put under some sort of spell."
Then Turning to the Creature Zara claimed to be her mother Alex takes a good look at it.
"I don't see the resemblance are you sure this thing is your mother?"


Posted on 2009-04-16 at 19:15:25.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Mother and daughter Cut of the same Cloth

"Oh, she is most definitely her mother." comes Moraglin's dry response.



Posted on 2009-04-16 at 19:20:55.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Oh, Bother


"Really, Zara, is this the way to speak to, me, your mother?"

"Oh, bother." The form in Oko's arm began to blur and shift, and, indeed, Oko soon found his arms full of a beautiful lady of lusty proportions. Her bright golden hair rivaled the glints of a newly minted coin of pure gold. Her was creamy gold, flawless and molded over the perfection of her body. She was dress in a gown of golden gauze that left nothing to the imagination.

"I guess you can put me down, but you do not have to. My daughter is a little too bossy for her own good and seems to have too many morals to my way of thinking."

"Now Zara introduce me to your friends," at that point she was looking at the two males in particular.



Posted on 2009-04-16 at 19:28:35.
Edited on 2009-04-16 at 19:36:59 by Brianna

Driztts
Regular Visitor
Karma: 7/12
91 Posts


Alex

Alex looks at the now beautiful young lady. "Ah now I see the resembulance."
Alex really didn't see the resembulance but he pretended he did. "Now my lady how in the world may we be of service to such a beautiful young las such as ye'self."


Posted on 2009-04-16 at 19:36:07.

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


Poor poor Oko



After a very long nap Alex awakens as Zara yells at was apparently her mother. He looked at the creature then at Zara then finally at Oko. "Was I really out that long? I must have been put under some sort of spell."
Hearing Alex talk, Oko will turn his head towards him. “Welcome back, as far as spells it would be best to talk to Moraglin when she wakes up” (still idly petting the small dragon in his arms) “this place is full of surprises and spells”

Then Turning to the Creature Zara claimed to be her mother Alex takes a good look at it.
"I don't see the resemblance are you sure this thing is your mother?"

"Oh, she is most definitely her mother." comes Moraglin's dry response
"Really, Zara, is this the way to speak to, me, your mother?"

"Oh, bother." The form in Oko's arm began to blur and shift, and, indeed, Oko soon found his arms full of a beautiful lady of lusty proportions. Her bright golden hair rivaled the glints of a newly minted coin of pure gold. Her was creamy gold, flawless and molded over the perfection of her body. She was dress in a gown of golden gauze that left nothing to the imagination.

"I guess you can put me down, but you do not have to. My daughter is a little too bossy for her own good and seems to have too many morals to my way of thinking."

"Now Zara introduce me to your friends," at that point she was looking at the two males in particular.

Finding that he is now holding a full grown lady, and realizing that his hands were not in places they should be he will set her down carefully on her feet, getting a good waif of the delightful aroma emanating from her hair. (Ah, poor Oko. 2 nice looking females and no place around to pursue the issue )
Stepping back he will look at Zara and then back to her mother trying to see the resemblances and notices that for a mother she is very much a guys dream come true. Again realizing that his mind was guttering again he will politely clasps his hands in front of himself and study the ground while listing to the conversation.



Posted on 2009-04-26 at 15:25:50.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


The Lusty Lady


"Well, my poppet, you and your friends are about to cross over into the Barrens. I just dropped by to warn you all to be on guard. Magic is not stable in these lands, so a word to the wise, be careful with it. Trust more in any natural abilities you have."

She looks to Dae and Zara and even Moraglin.

"Now, as much as I am loath to leave such manly arms I do have to go, there are things I need to take care of, yesterday."

With that, she was gone.

Zara quick pout is gone and she looks off the the northeast. "Well let's get going."


Posted on 2009-07-23 at 02:13:35.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin.

Moraglin has just been watching, after casting true sight on herself. After Zara's mother leaves with her prophetic pronounment still hanging in the air Moraglins leans back and folds her arms.

"Zara, Your mother is a MOST interesting female. It must run in the family. Now, enough of this standing around let's get going." The sooner begun the sooner done.

She gets on her flying rug and proceeds in the direction they have been heading. "No more detours and delays. Let's get to this Tower and see what is going on."


Posted on 2009-07-28 at 20:26:02.
Edited on 2009-08-07 at 02:22:43 by Brianna

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Dae

"Agreed let us get going now and push hard to get to that tower, no more stopping early." Dae Mounts up onher horse and leads the group forward. She sets a quick pace intent on covering as much distance as she possibly could with out exhausting the horses. Moraglin was still mounted on her carpet.


Posted on 2009-08-07 at 02:25:31.

Oko
Resident
Karma: 12/6
394 Posts


Oko

Oko will tack up his horse and is ready to leave with the others. The ladies can wait, now is not the time or place to even think such thoughts.



Posted on 2009-08-13 at 01:12:09.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Winds of the Wilds


There is a feeling, almost tangible, as they cross into the Barrens. thoughtout their ride the wilderness becomes less hospitable, the vegetation more twisted and changed. A covey of four winged ground birds scatters into the air before them out of the thick grasses that grown in clumps.

By the evening the group searches out a campsite, and sees in the distance a ruin of what seems to have been a castle.
On closer examination they find tha it was indeed a castle and about it the crumbled mounds of what had bee a good sized town. Now thet walls have fallen in and only two of the towers still stand.

The wind howls and whistles over the rocks, and are filled with the calls of the wildlife. It was the only shelter available to them.


Posted on 2009-08-13 at 01:31:30.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Zara


"Well it is better than camping in the open, and if we go in far enough, we can build a fire that others outside can not see."

She dismounts Sebastian and goes to lead him over a fallen wall into the outer bailey of the tumbled down castle.


Posted on 2009-08-13 at 01:34:14.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Moraglin

"I could make better but I do not trust this place not to twist my magic. We can shelter well enough in or near those towers. So long as we chekc them out first I do not want them to fall down on us." Moraglin begains to ride over the the two towers and examines them carefully. She has no real skills in this just an observant eye.


Posted on 2009-08-13 at 05:04:33.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.