The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4004 registered users. Our newest member is Vallator.
Online members: TannTalas
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by TannTalas)Trilogy War Q/A
Personal Creations - When dad jokes meet Star Wars (posted by TannTalas)Dad jokes meet Star Wars
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by TannTalas)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Garayon - Reign of Darkness
Related thread: Birth of Garayon
Related thread: Garayon - Reign of Darkness Q&A
GM for this game: YeOlde
Players for this game: Dragonmist, Dragon Mistress, syanide shadowalker
    Messages in Garayon - Reign of Darkness
RDI T-shirts!

Trust the DM
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

Knights: Not Only for Breakfast
Price: $19.00

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2231 Posts


A fairly even trade

Billy braced himself as the creature roared past; a silent thanks to his ancestors that the beast didn't simply run him down escaped his lips as he swung his sword. Almost in unison the two combatants landed blows upon thier enemy. Billy felt the pain as a sword cut a line across his back along with the jarring to his shoulder as his own sword found purchase in the chest of the horse-man thing. The creature continued a short distance past him before turning around. Billy took a quick glance at his back as best he could. There was no way to see the wound but the relativly small ribbon of blood running dwn his side told him that it was not too serious. As the beast turned, Billy could see that it was injured more seriously than he believed himself to be.

"Another pass or have you tasted enough of my steel?"

Billy called to the creature as he once more held his sword in a defensive posture, ready to defend against a charging attack. Though not the brightest man, Billy was experienced in combat. He knew that any attempt to charge a more agile foe, and this whatever it was certainly was agile despite its size, was a foolish act. No, he would stand his ground. Of course this time he was ready in case the thing tried to trample him.


Posted on 2007-11-29 at 20:07:58.
Edited on 2007-11-29 at 20:08:55 by Keeper of Dragons

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Praise for the Big Guy.

As Thor is going through the motions of his counter attack at the Nai’sr leader he hears Billy's taunt towards the one he is fighting against. Another pass or have you tasted enough of my steel? Thor likes the kids style, and he yells encouragement over to Billy Nice move Billy keep the ugly anvil head guessing you'll mow em down big guy!


Posted on 2007-12-03 at 13:15:09.
Edited on 2007-12-03 at 13:15:46 by Dragonmist

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Siliwen

For many years Siliwen had practice the arcane arts never once having to use them in a battle against foes. Yntil yesterday when she wished she had paied more attention to spells good in battles. Perhaps the likfe of her mentor would not have been lost. However regrets will not serve her now only choosing the best spells she had for the situation.

Siliwen rapidly reviewing her available spells and chose one of the Arcane spells at her command that she could use as a ranged weapon. The Arcane words used to gather the magic to her and form it into Magic Missles ar spoken clearly, her fingers are raised and aimed it at the creature she had hit with color spray. Two izzling sparks of ehergy flash from her finger tips aimed at the beast who had been blinded and stunned.

Siliwen's eyes brightly focused on her target The creature, whatever it was, became the recipiant of her anger. It and its cohorts would pay the price of her pain, loss and rising anger, an anger that was now cooly focused on their foes.


Posted on 2007-12-03 at 17:40:38.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Alea


With a couple of the creatures down, Alea moved to a position where it would be difficult to be kicked with the barbed legs or with the creature's weapon. Her hear is pounding in her chest, but these creatures acted with Evil intent and by Corellon they deserved to die. She had been in combat before, this was not her first fight, but theese were strange creatures on a strange would so she has been watching how they handle themselves. They are arrogant, boastful, not used to being twarted, fast, but not so manueverable as their two footed opponents, and that could be used against them. Even as she moved to attack a downed creature, she was thinking of what they needed to use should they meet them again.

Contentrating on one enemy at a time Alea moves try to kill the downed creatures as quickly as possible. But she keeps a lookout to be sure she is not leaving herself vulnerable, or if any of her newly found friends needed help.

As she can strike she calls out, "For Corellon! For Good! Death to the Master and his servants!"


Posted on 2007-12-03 at 19:13:13.
Edited on 2007-12-03 at 19:14:44 by Dragon Mistress

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2231 Posts


a good plan

"Nice move Billy keep the ugly anvil head guessing you'll mow em down big guy."

Billy laughed inside as he heard Thor's words of encouragement. Of course I will mow him down he thought to himself. Really only 6 options in any fight; I kill my enemy and live which is good for me, We kill each other which is not so good for me, I run away which is unlikely, He runs away which cheats me of a good fight or we agree to cease hostilities honorably or he kills me and he lives in which case I won't really care as I will be dead.

"Killing him is the plan good dwarf. I hope he is agreeable to it."


Posted on 2007-12-03 at 23:43:24.
Edited on 2007-12-03 at 23:44:00 by Keeper of Dragons

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Combat Rd 2

Location: Unknown
Date/Time: Unknown/Shortly after dawn

Concentrating on one enemy at a time Alea moves try to kill the downed creatures as quickly as possible. But she keeps a lookout to be sure she is not leaving herself vulnerable, or if any of her newly found friends needed help.

As she can strike she calls out, "For Corellon! For Good! Death to the Master and his servants!"

Alea finds it hard, but not impossible, to slip up behind the downed creature as it roars out its anger and flails around on the ground lashing out with its hooves and at least two of the long swords it carries. She gets into a good position and since the creature is blinded its defense is almost nonexistent. Her longsword strikes deep into the shoulder of the beast and it howls even more in rage and lashes back at her with one arm. Being as close as she is she takes a forearm across the face which drives her back for a moment and bloodying her nose (very minor damage).

Thus bracing himself with his left hand holding the ax head and shaft and now with his throwing ax in his right hand he will pivot slightly around the ax head that is still in the ground giving himself a better angle towards his opponent, and as he takes this action he use his body momentum to hurl his hand ax into the Nai’sr leader and then continue his motion so as to end up standing and facing his enemy, with the broken ax in his hands as his weapon at least for now.
Thor’s throwing axe sweeps in front of the leader as he turned to face him again, the leader tried to dodge but the blade caught the edge of one of his upper arms as it whirled past. He roared his anger even though the strike appeared to be more of an insult than an injury (very minor damage).

. As the beast turned, Billy could see that it was injured more seriously than he believed himself to be.

"Another pass or have you tasted enough of my steel?"

Billy called to the creature as he once more held his sword in a defensive posture, ready to defend against a charging attack. Though not the brightest man, Billy was experienced in combat. He knew that any attempt to charge a more agile foe, and this whatever it was certainly was agile despite its size, was a foolish act. No, he would stand his ground. Of course this time he was ready in case the thing tried to trample him.
(OOC: I assume here that Billy is holding his attack that he is guarding and will get his attack if the creature moves within range)

The Leader of the creatures barks out something to the others in a language that none of them understand and all of the creatures standing pause and remain still. The Leader says something that, even though they can’t understand the language, sounds like magic. It only takes a second for its words then it rises up on its hind legs and comes crashing down with its front hooves on the ground. The ground shakes and a wave rises from where the Leader struck and ripples out from there rolling through the ground striking all those standing.

This ‘wave’ has no effect on those creatures standing still but when it strikes the party they find themselves struggling to remain on their feet as the very dirt beneath them tries to toss them aside:

Alea, still partially stunned from the blow to her face, doesn’t see the wave coming and is tossed into the air and lands heavily upon her back next to her enemy. (Minor damage)

Thor is likewise tossed through the air as if he weighed no more than a sack of grain. He lands about 10 feet away upon his back, once again, this time he hits hard but he only has the wind knocked out of him a bit.

Billy’s wide stance, waiting on his enemy to attack again, seemed to allow him to remain on his feet although it did stagger him, and he stood ready for any attack.

Silawen recognized the Leaders words as magic and was prepared for when the wave came at her she nimbly moved over the pitching dirt as graceful as an Elvin Moondancer.

Riddle is not so prepared and though he tries to follow Silawen’s example he doesn’t quite succeed. He manages to avoid being tossed high in the air but he stumbles and comes down on his face causing no real damage except to his pride.

As soon as the wave passed the remaining creatures leap to attack. Creature #1 roars an answering challenge back to Billy, “Your bones shall decorate my hall!” It charges at him gaining amazing speed in the short distance it is away from him. It does appear that it is going to attempt to run him down this time and swipes at him with its swords just before impact. Billy’s long Greatsword reaches out and this time his aim is a little better, the large blade catches the charging beast in the center of it’s chest as the four sword’s in it’s hands sweep across together only inches from Billy’s nose. The impact skewers the creature on the Greatsword and drives Billy backwards, which is the only thing that stopped the creature’s swords from taking the warrior’s head off. The creature crashes into Billy (Minor Blunt Injury) and in a cloud of dust they both go down in a heap and to any observers it is hard to tell it either of the combatants survives the engagement.

Creature #2 is still stunned from its encounter with the spray of blinding colors and it stands still and seems to be trying to sense if any one is trying to sneak up on it and attack.

Creature #3 is seriously injured now as well as blinded, stunned, and unable to stand, it thrashes about kicking its hooves and flailing about with its swords trying to keep any enemies at bay. Several of its hooves come close to the downed Alea as she tries to get out of the way and to her feet.

Siliwen rapidly reviewing her available spells and chose one of the Arcane spells at her command that she could use as a ranged weapon. The Arcane words used to gather the magic to her and form it into Magic Missles ar spoken clearly, her fingers are raised and aimed it at the creature she had hit with color spray. Two izzling sparks of ehergy flash from her finger tips aimed at the beast who had been blinded and stunned.
Silawen, unfazed by the little ‘ripple’ that hindered most of the party, watches as two bright sparks of energy streak from her outstretched hands and strike the creature (#2) squarely in the chest. The surprise impact staggers the great beast and roars its rage at the two smoking wounds which seem to have caused moderate damage to him. It flails about it with its swords unaware that the attack came from far outside its reach.

Riddle rolls to his feet with his swords still in his hands; he spots Alea down near the thrashing creature and sees its hooves striking near to her as she struggles to get clear. Not far away he rushes over and just as she rises he leaps in and nudges her slightly with his shoulder. His little ‘nudge’ staggers her out of harms way as one of the hooves that would have hit her misses him barely, but the claw on the back of the creatures leg cuts Riddle on his leg causing only minor damage. The Ranger lashes out with his two scimitars and they both cut deep into the beast’s abdomen. The Creature (#3) cries out as the serious wounds added to the previous damage cause it to collapse to the dirt and remain still.

End Situation:
Party-
Thor – Uninjured
Billy – Moderate Injury
Silawen – Uninjured
Riddle – Minor Injury
Alea – Minor Injury

Opponents-
Leader – Very Minor Injury - 15 feet past.
Creature #1 – Dead and lying atop Billy.
Creature #2 – blind, stunned, moderate injury – about 20 feet from Silawen
Creature #3 – Dead.

Next Round Initiative: Silawen, Alea, Thor, Creatures, Riddle, Billy.



Posted on 2007-12-04 at 20:34:21.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2231 Posts


A heavy load

Billy saw the leader rise up and mutter some unknown words. 'Bah, I knew they were weak. Resorting to magic when muscle and steel fail them.' he thought to himself. Moments later the ground beneath his feet seemed to move in a manner much like it did on occasion in his village. 'The earth gods are hungry' the shaman used to say. Usually that led to a raiding party and the eventual sacrifice of a few young women. He was fairly certain that was not the case here.

With the tremor subsided, Billy once more turned his attention to his foe. 'I will decorate my halls with your bones' it roared out as it charged. As before, the creature's speed was amazing. But this time Billy was ready and his sword made clean contact. The force of the collision between the two combatants drove the sword deep into the creatures chest and Billy to the ground. For the briefest of moments Billy panicked for there would be little he could do to defend himself while pinned to the earth. Then it dawned on him that the horse-thing was still, too still for one who still drew breath. "Decorate your halls indeed, decorating is women folk's work." he muttered to the dead beast as he attempted to push the heavy carcass off of him so he could regain his feet. Pain in various parts of his body reminded him that he too had taken damage in this fight.

OOC: If able Billy will stand and take a defensive posture. However he will not take any offensive actions as a quick glance would reveal that there are no honorable targets to engage (all are either incapacitated or locked into personal combat).


Posted on 2007-12-05 at 00:27:47.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


On his Back Again

Having pivoted around using the remains of his broken weapon as a pivot point Thor had managed to fling his throwing ax at the leader but it barley seemed to bother him as it hit. The leader then speaking in a language he did not understand suddenly raised up on it's back hooves, Thor was expecting it to charge but instead it stamped it's front hooves down hard on the ground causing the ground to rumble and move outward in a wave rising and falling almost like a wave on the sea. Thor who had still not fully gain his feet and proper balance found himself once again in the air and down on the ground upon his back. this time he hit even harder and felt the air forceably leave his chest.

This is starting to get embarrassing for the wide stance stocky muscular Dwarf is not used to finding himself on his backside. However being as stoic as he always is he keeps his temper in check and goes about what he needs to do to prepare for whatever is next. It seems since his adversary was spent for the moment after casting it's spell Thor decides to take a defensive position. Casting his broken Urgrosh aside he pulls his other two weapons out his war ax in his right hand and his morning star in his left. Facing the nas'ir leader squarely he plants his feet firmly on the ground, and then bellows out his dwarven war cry in which he asks his dwarven gods for the strength to vanquish his foe. gods of Valhalla your servant Thor calls to you, may your strength be my strength and may you guide my hand in vanquishing this foe who spreads evil upon this land. and he finishes with a loud roar R*R#G#G*H#H*H#H*H#H*H


Posted on 2007-12-05 at 22:44:31.
Edited on 2007-12-05 at 22:46:23 by Dragonmist

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Siliwen the stanch

Siliwen's strategy is simple. Hit the Nas'ir as they called themselves, again and again with Magic Missile until she is out of spells. She one step so as not to disturb her concentration but hopefully get her behind some cover. This could be the nearest, Nas'ir body or Billy which ever is closer.

Slender as a wand, Siliwen stands on the cliff top. The ocean breezes stir and twist tendrils of her silken hair about her like a halo of light. She stands facing a foe many times her size and weight. Daunting for the flegling mage who had so recently taken to the road, Siliwen is not without fear, yet she stands steady, the blood of generations of warriors and wizards, clerics and paladins flows in her veins. She will not run away this time.

Siliwen's focus narrows down to the two still standing Nas'ir. Her next target is the one 20 feet from her. The arcane words of power shape the magic to her will. Again two sparkling missiles flash from her slender finger tips and race towards her chosen target. Twirling and spinning, she watches them until they strike her chosen target.



Posted on 2007-12-05 at 23:24:23.
Edited on 2007-12-06 at 18:09:56 by Brianna

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Alea

Alea hurriedly rise and looks at the beast who was down next to her. It is still and unmoving.

She moves to the next closest blind or downed beast and swings with her full might, two hands on her hilt. Only after she hits, does she cry out Corellon's name, she was not so foolish as to alert the beast she was there before hand.

She is in full battle mode driven by the evil they represent. These enemies must die.


Posted on 2007-12-06 at 02:52:08.
Edited on 2007-12-06 at 05:35:23 by Dragon Mistress

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Combat Ends...

Location: Unknown
Date/Time: Unknown/Shortly after dawn

Siliwen's focus narrows down to the two still standing Nas'ir. Her next target is the one 20 feet from her. The arcane words of power shape the magic to her will. Again two sparkling missiles flash from her slender finger tips and race towards her chosen target. Twirling and spinning, she watches them until they strike her chosen target.
Her shining missiles streaked across the distance between her and her opponent (Creature #2) striking him once again in his already scorched chest. He roars again and bellows out in common language, “Curse you wizard, how brave a man you must be to strike from a distance at a blinded opponent.” He paused and stood still as his chest smoked from the damage which seemed to be more severe than the creature was letting on. He appeared to be rooted to the spot with his strange anvil shaped head tilted slightly as if he were listening for something.

Alea hurriedly rise and looks at the beast who was down next to her. It is still and unmoving.

She moves to the next closest blind or downed beast and swings with her full might, two hands on her hilt. Only after she hits, does she cry out Corellon's name, she was not so foolish as to alert the beast she was there before hand.

She is in full battle mode driven by the evil they represent. These enemies must die.

Alea has to move a distance to reach the next available enemy (creature #2), as she rushed across the distance she saw two bright dagger-like objects streak past her and hit the creature in the chest. She heard its reply to the attack, “Curse you wizard, how brave a man you must be to strike from a distance at a blinded opponent.” She saw it standing still yet swaying slightly from it’s injuries as she rushed up to it and struck out with her sword. She noticed that as she moved to attack it the creature seemed to swing in her direction as if he could sense her presence and the direction from which she was coming. Two of the beast’s sword swung out and deflected her sword and the creature laughed.

The beast riposte with it's other two swords and one glanced off of Alea's Darkwood shield while the other cut deep into her upper arm above her shield causing moderate damage but not seriously affecting her fighting ability with that arm. She could feel that her injuries were beginning to weigh upon her and that she couldnt take much more of this without recovery.

This is starting to get embarrassing for the wide stance stocky muscular Dwarf is not used to finding himself on his backside. However being as stoic as he always is he keeps his temper in check and goes about what he needs to do to prepare for whatever is next. It seems since his adversary was spent for the moment after casting it's spell Thor decides to take a defensive position. Casting his broken Urgrosh aside he pulls his other two weapons out his war ax in his right hand and his morning star in his left. Facing the nas'ir leader squarely he plants his feet firmly on the ground, and then bellows out his dwarven war cry in which he asks his dwarven gods for the strength to vanquish his foe. gods of Valhalla your servant Thor calls to you, may your strength be my strength and may you guide my hand in vanquishing this foe who spreads evil upon this land. and he finishes with a loud roar R*R#G#G*H#H*H#H*H#H*H
The Leader roars loudly as if in answer to the Dwarf's challenge, but then he pauses and looks around seeing that unbelieveably two of his comrades are down on the ground, one is still blind and is heavily wounded battling a mage and a female warrior of some type. He curses in the strange language of his people and calls out to the only other one of his kind still standing and then turns and gallops away from the group and is soon sprinting quickly out of range his hooves pounding the hard ground in anger.

The one locked in combat with Alea and Silawen turns it's head slightly and yells out something to the retreating leader, though none of the party can understand his cry the tone of it sounds almost pleading as if the thing is crying out not to be left behind to die.

Riddle staggers away from the one on the ground that is now dead and watchs as the female cleric, whom he just saved from a vicious kick of the now dead creature, rushes off without even a thanks and charges at the next nearest beast. He shakes his head cursing slightly and charges after her. He sees her attack the beast without effect and watches as the creature deals her a blow in return. He sprints up and as the Leader of the creatures runs away and this one seems distracted by the retreat of his leadership, he ducks under the tall beast and as he runs between it's legs he slices out with a scimitar to each side striking across it's legs. His hits are true and serious to the already heavily damaged creature and as the weakened beast cries out in pain the Ranger barely rolls clear of the other side before the beast collapses to the ground.

With the tremor subsided, Billy once more turned his attention to his foe. 'I will decorate my halls with your bones' it roared out as it charged. As before, the creature's speed was amazing. But this time Billy was ready and his sword made clean contact. The force of the collision between the two combatants drove the sword deep into the creatures chest and Billy to the ground. For the briefest of moments Billy panicked for there would be little he could do to defend himself while pinned to the earth. Then it dawned on him that the horse-thing was still, too still for one who still drew breath. "Decorate your halls indeed, decorating is women folk's work." he muttered to the dead beast as he attempted to push the heavy carcass off of him so he could regain his feet. Pain in various parts of his body reminded him that he too had taken damage in this fight.
Billy manages to push the heavy beast off of him and slowly get to his feet and take up a defensive postion with his sword. However it seems he has no immediate foe to engage. He watchs as three of the group attack one lone creature as the Leader of the beasts runs away in anger at being defeated by such a small group of beings. His wounds suddenly come crashing in on him it feels as if he might have cracked a rib in the collision with the now dead creature at his feet.

In the end, the group has survived their encounter with the creatures who call themselves the Nas'ir. The leader has fled in defeat, two are dead and the last lays dying on the ground by Alea and Riddle. Though several of the party are injured no one seems in immediate danger.

End Situation:
Party-
Thor – Uninjured
Billy – Moderate Injury
Silawen – Uninjured
Riddle – Minor Injury
Alea – Moderate Injury

(OOC: Comabt over, Post as you like)


Posted on 2007-12-08 at 15:20:17.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2231 Posts


A favor to a fallen foe and a pain in the side

Billy grimaces in pain with each breath. If he hasn't broken a rib he has certainly cracked one. He will have to bind that to ease the pain in a few minutes. He makes his way to the last, dying horse-thing. After a short pause to ask his ancestors to guide his blade, he takes a mighty swing at the dying beasts neck intent on severing its spinal cord and ending its suffering. "Twas not right that the sneaky mage hit you while blind and defenseless. You are a warrior and should have found your end in honorable combat like your companion. I hope your gods understand and allow you to sit at the table of warriors. I place a curse upon your cowardly leader in your name for leaving you as he did to spare his own life." These words were said soft and low, after the creture has died.

Once the creature expires, Billy begins to clean his sword and check its edge for knicks, using his stone to smooth any he finds. Once that task is finished he begins to bind his side.


Posted on 2007-12-08 at 22:14:26.
Edited on 2007-12-08 at 22:16:32 by Keeper of Dragons

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Aftermath.

Siliwen haden't wanted the last creature killed but Billy stepred in and finished him off before she could stop him. She made not comment about it. Perhaps they weould discussit oater after the injured had been treated,

"Who had been wounded?" asks Siliwen first off as she takes out her few first aid supplies. THe slender wizardress moves back torwards their camp and the horses.

"I do think we need to get out of here aas soon as we can."


Posted on 2007-12-09 at 03:07:54.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2231 Posts


Injured

"Siliwin, I could use some assistance with my wounds if you have a moment."


Posted on 2007-12-09 at 16:42:26.

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Riddle the Ranger

Riddle watched Billy walk up and ended the suffering of the creature with a clean sword stroke and winced slightly as the head rolled free. He didn’t believe in anything suffering in pain and even though this thing had tried to hurt them he would have done much the same though not for the same reasons as Billy apparently.

As he wiped off his swords and sheathed them he looked over the large man. He seemed to have a strange ideal about honor and battle; Riddle thought this strange considering that Billy looked like a Barbarian. The Ranger nodded his approval of the man’s morals and turned to look at the cloud of dust in the distance that showed the flight of the Leader of the Nas’ir.

Riddle turned back as the others began to talk and started to answer when he felt strange, he shook his head slightly and tried to speak but couldn’t get anything past his lips. He felt his whole body growing stiff and tried to walk forward but only took one step before he collapsed to the ground and became rigid as stone.


Posted on 2007-12-09 at 19:26:53.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.