The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4001 registered users. Our newest member is Delance.
Online members: t_catt11, Eol Fefalas, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera (posted by Bromern Sal)ST: Chimera
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Koshie & Quick Hand
Parent thread: Koshie & Quick Hand Q&A
Related thread: Koshie & Quick Hand Q&A
GM for this game: stryke
Players for this game: Loki, Chunky-Monkey
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4   
    Messages in Koshie & Quick Hand
RDI T-shirts!

Trust the DM
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

Chain Mail Bikini
Price: $20.00

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


the revolt has begun!

After uniting the minor outposts and rebel camps your next move wwas to the villages. The head of the guard saw this meagre but adequate force first of all as a threat so sounded the warning horns and lit the fires warning the other villages of attacks the rough looking guard rode out to you on his old weary horse that was obviously once a great stallion due to its still beautiful features as it trotted towards the group of ragged wariors and the needy women and children. Andrius was a brave man and was happy with his life a good paid job and little danger of attack now the corsairs army had come, but he was bored of this there was no adventure or excitement in his life he wanted to fight again. when he saw this group he recognised a few faces as he got closer old friends and new ones is well the two that struck him the most was the small halfling and the stocky dwarf an odd pair he thought to himself, but recognised here. "greetings i trust you are friends" andrius said in a hearty voice.


Posted on 2008-05-10 at 09:12:00.
Edited on 2008-05-10 at 09:17:19 by stryke

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


hi

"Greetings Andrius, it has been a long time since we saw each other. Perhaps you could me what has happened here, we intend to take back Amn starting with the string of vilages we founded. Are you with us and want to help?"


Posted on 2008-05-11 at 07:43:35.

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


"well less than u think"

Andrius slowly dismounted from his horse and proceded to tell you "Not much has really happened to be honest when the corsairs came we were, well paid off to stay quiet and del with any rebels, which is wwhat we've done, although wwe are rebels ourself and we have found that the corsairs have no guards out after dark apart from the odd one which can be..... dealt with, we have heard about your bringings and the other towns armies will be here shortly well i say armies i mean militia" this is all we could summon but i would think we are some 3000 strong the corsairs have 5000 good fighter who have lived for fighting so we may need alot of help and very good tactics. Only a few around us have fought before the rest are greeen and have never even killed" andrius then pointed east and west showing you a group each side about the same number of people as your own.


Posted on 2008-05-11 at 07:50:36.

Chunky-Monkey
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 45/12
188 Posts


HI

"Is it ok if we use this town as are base and I'm sure that if this town gets attacked we can defend it"


Posted on 2008-05-11 at 10:49:18.

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


well it is the biggest!

"Sure this is the biggest city and we've been preparing for this although it wont fit everyone inside" any ideas what to with that and the other villages whats to be done wuth that?" andrius' face changed to a ponder.


Posted on 2008-05-11 at 11:04:56.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


war

"War suits no one, but this can't become open war. We have to gain the allaigence of as many of the towns and cities as possible, also, there must be someone outsied the country who can help. Once we have all the support we can muster, then we fight back. As I said we can't have open war but we have to use grilla tactics, hit and run, but we must also secure some well defencible places, numbers don't win a battle."


Posted on 2008-05-11 at 11:12:05.

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


a fair idea!

Andrius nodded and then did a short bow to show his allegiance with you. "i am at your command" said Andrius sinceerely" he mounted on his horse and rode to the incoming other groups of militia.


Posted on 2008-05-11 at 19:48:45.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


OOG

Out Of Game

I am not interested in playing a character commanding an army
or fighting in an army.


Posted on 2008-05-13 at 14:39:56.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.