The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3979 registered users. Our newest member is 40kdragons.
Online members: Grugg
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Personal Creations - When dad jokes meet Star Wars (posted by Grugg)Dad jokes meet Star Wars
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by breebles)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Q&A (posted by breebles)LLE - WoT
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera (posted by crowe)ST: Chimera
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by Eol Fefalas)Hidden Corruption
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Koshie & Quick Hand
Parent thread: Koshie & Quick Hand Q&A
Related thread: Koshie & Quick Hand Q&A
GM for this game: stryke
Players for this game: Loki, Chunky-Monkey
    Messages in Koshie & Quick Hand
RDI T-shirts!

Chain Mail Bikini
Price: $20.00



RDI T-shirts!

Plus Five Mens
Price: $14.00

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


hmmmm.

the guards ad rebels almost fainted they suddenly went to their knees in salute to you the leader said to you "Lord i am at your command both you and who i presume is the legendary Quick Hand." as they bowed to you many gasped at awe, one man shouted "the prophecy is reborn." Yoou are obviously a hero amongst these people and they worship you like god-like figures. "Will you lead us?" the leader asked.


Posted on 2008-01-16 at 19:24:25.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


hum

No need to go over the top strike.

"Why would you want us as your leaders, we have no experience as leaders. Any what proficy do you talk about?"


Posted on 2008-01-16 at 19:57:10.

Chunky-Monkey
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 45/12
188 Posts


Hi

"Hi my name is Mooney. And i think i had some ting to do with it to!"


Posted on 2008-01-16 at 20:05:58.

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


the dream

"well our shaman has predicted such a thing to happen the two explorers to come back and rescue Amn from its darkest times this is not the only camp but we are also at war with each other for survival, you are the one to unite these tribes please join us so that we can restore Amn to its former way?"


Posted on 2008-01-16 at 20:10:55.

Chunky-Monkey
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 45/12
188 Posts


Maybe

"It depends what is in it for me"
(DM CAN I HAVE MY CHARACTER SHEET)


Posted on 2008-01-17 at 21:13:43.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


omg

"That is very greedy of you, the resistance of Anm needs our help and you ask for payment. We will help you as much as we can, the first step is to make contact with the other groups and join forces. Then our next aim is to retake the line of forts and towns we created in the east."


Posted on 2008-01-17 at 22:59:49.

Chunky-Monkey
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 45/12
188 Posts


no

"No i say we attack towns and cities 1 by 1 till we win. i think we should do that it sound stupid and they wont be expecting it. so what do you say, no need to answer i know the answer will be yes so lets do that. but first how many people do we have to fight because number help win the battle what also helps is a plan they wont expect so mine is better . and don't say 'you said that numbers help so lets go ask for people to help.' your wrong get up as many that want to fight hear and go for it." says Mooney looking confident ok good.



Posted on 2008-01-18 at 16:40:59.
Edited on 2008-01-18 at 16:42:15 by Chunky-Monkey

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


humph

"Numbers dont win a battle and we need to act fast but we need to unite all the different groups to stand a better chance."


Posted on 2008-01-18 at 17:17:59.

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


hmmmm..

The chief loooked at you bemused of how you ever get anything achieved and he says to you somewhat tactfully, "Both of your ideas our very good but it is the order in which we carry them out my opinion is to reunite the people of mn and raid the cities one by one. this is my humble opinion my majesty knigs of Amn." the leader backed away leaving you tio discuss things.


Posted on 2008-01-18 at 17:37:38.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


hum

"Yes, we unite the resistance but we do not raid, we built those villages and forts, the population of them is loyal to us and we can secretly infiltrate them and take them over. We defended them against the armies of a death knight and giants before, it will be a challenge but if we can get some troops inside then we can defend the leadership and the town Gard will fight for us if we call them to rally."


Posted on 2008-01-18 at 18:23:13.

Chunky-Monkey
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 45/12
188 Posts


now

"If we don't go soon we will have no chance of winning and i didn't say number win i said numbers help and if your not going to come then I'll get it started my self." says Mooney and goes to find any one who wants to save arm now! and say "folly me to save arm now."


Posted on 2008-01-18 at 18:41:47.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


I REFUSE

"If you follow him you march to your death, the resistance needs to join forces then to infiltrate the eastern villages and take them to provide a strong hold and base of operations." After some time of thinking she managed to formulate a plan.

"Q-H, you take everyone here to one of the villages we founded in the east, you go in and find the head of the guard, they're loyal to us unless there all dead. Then take the town and hold it. I will go with the shaman, and 3 guards to try to get support from the other groups of resistance and we will use the village you have taken as a base of operations. Then we take the rest of the towns we built in a similar fashion, then we mount and attack on the rest of Amn."


Posted on 2008-01-18 at 18:46:14.
Edited on 2008-01-20 at 01:16:02 by Loki

Chunky-Monkey
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 45/12
188 Posts


...

"I know it was to get you to hurry up your opinion."


Posted on 2008-01-20 at 13:24:33.

stryke
Resident
Karma: 16/11
245 Posts


the trips

the first night was of luxury compared with the others although our two heroes shared a small wooden shack it was like a full palace compared with the dirty wet leaves that followed the other nights on your travels you saw nothing but local wild life and other travellers.

Once Q-H reached the first outpost he was greeted by a grim looking guard asking for you and your meagre force to state your business.

Koshie had a better time of it as he and the shaman talked about the world and its philosiphies although the shaman was slightly more wise about the matter once koshie saw the set up of the other meagre huts at each camp he knew that it would be the same, it was almost like a show he waltzed in their camp unafraid and pronounced himself the leader of all Amn the people living in these camops welcomed him each time and announced their allegiances to him once he had joined up all the camps he had a 300 strong force of men and 50 women and children the only question now, where next??


Posted on 2008-01-21 at 20:35:38.

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


where to next

"We will go to the most northerly of the villages me and Q-H set up, we'll travel at night and stick the the edge of the forests, when we get there I will go in and meet with the head of the guard, hopefully there will still be some allegiance from the population to me and I can organise a revolt, when it's in process we'll open the gates from inside to let you in." she announced to the group.
"We'll take the village as quickly as possible and then move south until we get to the largest of the towns we created, from there we'll have excellent defence and a good place to launch a takeover of Amn"


Posted on 2008-05-10 at 08:51:28.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.