The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3979 registered users. Our newest member is 40kdragons.
Online members: Espatier, Blackthorn
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Other Sci Fi - Paranoia: the Only Good Commie is a Dead Commie (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Paranoia: Commies
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Raven)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Q&A Threads - Paranoia: Commies Q&A (posted by Nomad D2)Paranoia: C Q&A
Recruitment Threads - D&D/Horror game (posted by t_catt11)D&D/Horror game
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Bromern Sal)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> Forgotten Realms: The Unsung Heroes
Related thread: Forgotten Realms: Kaelyn Style~Recruitment Thread
Related thread: Forgotten Realms: the Unsung Heroes Q/A
Related thread: Forgotten Realms Base of Operations
GM for this game: Kaelyn
Players for this game: DarkAutumn, Jozan1, Tek, Dragon Mistress, Brianna, Sibelius Eos Owm, Reralae, Dwibius, Deucalion, Gamling
    Messages in Forgotten Realms: The Unsung Heroes
RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Chaotic Everywhere
Price: $16.50

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Meanwhile -Upstairs Part 2

~1

Loriel was in a precarious situation. She wanted so eagerly to tend to Moonshadow’s pain, but knew also that to lower her guard was to invite disaster. Her elvish heart burned to fell her racial enemy, (read: Not favoured enemy just flavor text :p) but Moonshadow’s whimper tore her mind in two. The decision was made not by the ranger, but by Artanis, who with a hand on her shoulder moved past the ranger directly in front of the orcish trio.

"Help Moonshadow! And stay back!"
Artanis struck a defensive position, and prepared to bide her companions time.

Xaris swallowed hard the fear that had been welling in his throat as he looked over the massive—to him at least—blade that swung before his face. Mustering what courage he could, he moved to jump past the blade, but found his jump uneven, and the blade swung back to land a bloody blow across his trailing left leg. (-5 hp Xaris 51/60 HP). The gnomish warrior could only shrug off and grit his teeth through the pain however, for others needed his help.

Kas, seeing the battles raging both below, and behind her, had to make a decision Watching the spider sink it’s teeth into Aelistae had decided her course of action, and she looked for a way to get down safely. (spending round making search/spot checks)

Loriel, thankful for the assistance, moves over to Moonshadow who is still pawing at the spear haft through his cheek painfully. Steeling her own heart against the pai she’ll likely inflict on her companion, she offers consoling words as she takes the shaft in one hand, and braces the wolf’s torn cheek with the other. In the span of two heart beats she prays quietly, and on the third, she gives the shaft a twist and a pull, causing Moonshadow to growl In pain as the shaft is pulled half way through. (-1hp moonshadow Moonshadow 15/33hp)

The orcs scrambled against Artanis, who placed herself before Moonshadow trying to protect the injured wolf, and Loriel who was tending it. With crude falchions of iron and steel the orcs swarmed Artanis, hoping to cut down the ignorant half breed who would stand in their way.

Orc1Orc2
Art - Orc3
MS
Loriel-Xar
Blade
Kas
HOLE

The orcish blades fell upon the defending Artanis, who struggled with so many attackers at once. Two of the orcish blades pierced her defenses, and her skin drawing lines of red across her otherwise clear skin. (-9 / -6) (Artanis 29/43hp) the third orc’s weapon would find no flesh to bite into, only leather as Artanis’ armor took the brunt of the blow.
~2

Kas had determined that while climbing down the webbing which was now evident about 10’ down from the top of the hole was a possibility; getting caught in the web would do no-one any good, and so instead set about joining the battle against the orcs as she had no rope to try and tie off (no rope on your character sheet)
With resolved steel, Kas waited for Xaris to move forward and engage the enemy before jumping past the swinging blade herself. Perhaps it was the weight of her armor, the exhaustion of hard travel, or the short time of recovering after sustaining such wounds earlier in the day, but Kasenarrion’s jump went terribly wrong. Her step was short, her jump almost nonexistent, and the scytheblade came crashing directly into her as she tried to pass. The blade sank deep into her side, crushing her against the side wall as the blades mechanism tried to push the blade up and through her. The blade was deep in the warriors belly, blood and sinew pooling in jagged rivules from her body. Kas screamed in agony, fighting against the pain and darkness which crept at the edge of her vision. (-12HP (Kas 13/31hp)
If any small consolation could be asked however, the scythe blade no longer swings, the mechanism grinding against Kasenarrions weight which trpas the blade in place along with her crumpled form in the middle of the hall way.

Seeing the woman fall, the orc’s laugh and call out in their guttural tongue. “Ha! Look Meat kabob!”

Xaris had moved forward, his anger almost at a boiling point. With his gnomish sized greatsword the barbarian attacked the orc before him (orc3) the orc, couldn’t help but laugh at the diminuative warrior. “Awww how cuuuuuute ^.^!” he teased, sticking out his tongue between crude and uneven tusks, before his head lolled from his shoulders, showering everyone in a five foot radius in orcish blood as the severed head rolled to the floor, his face still frozen in a state of ironic joviality.” (Way to go. Critical hit, 99 on the crit chat and max damage!)

Artanis, inspired by the sudden appearance of Xaris who now stood at her side, took the battle from the defensive to the offensive. With her bastard-sword at the ready, she took to Orc1 with a vengeance, her swordsmanship unquestioned as she deftly ran the orc through, his sputtering final words lost amidst the blood that filled his lungs. (no match for you either it seems!)

Loriel could not spare a look a the battle which ensued around her, for she was concentrating on Moonshadow, though Kasennarion’s crumpled form directly behind her
Was something of a distraction. With a grimace, she yanked the spear shaft clear through Moonshadow’s cheek, blood and saliva flowing freely through the side of the wolf’s mouth. (-1hp MS –Moonshadow 14/33hp) Free from the burdensome sear half, Moonshadow barked a defiant bark at the remaining Orc. The tide having turned, the Orc turned to flee, but not before calling out in Orcish. “Traask! Traask!”.

Between and Artanis and Xaris however, the orc didn’t manage to get two paces before being cut down.

~3
The hallways clear, and quiet for the time being, the companions turned to help the severely wounded Kasenarrion from the scythe blade, which now hung still coated in mixed blood. She would need some first aid to prevent her from bleeding further, but at least she was free.



Posted on 2008-03-25 at 13:44:12.
Edited on 2008-03-25 at 14:31:52 by Kaelyn

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Status Update:

Character Status Update:
Alistae: 9/30 (Status Red) ~Under effects of Antitoxin
Linnix: 19/30 (Status Yellow)
Xaris: 51/60 (Status Green)
Loriel: 36/39 (Status Green)
Moonshadow 14/33 (Status Yellow)
Artanis: 29/43 (Status Green)
Kasenarrion: 13/31 (Status Yellow) ~ Wounded Requires first aid.

Status Remarks
Green = Above 2/3 HP
Yellow = Between ˝ and 2/3 HP
Red = Below 1/3 HP


Posted on 2008-03-25 at 14:12:42.
Edited on 2008-03-25 at 15:57:46 by Kaelyn

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


More forks than a Kings table.

Whip turns to Nebulos and shakes his head. “Fine, but you better hope the uni’s still around when we come back. I hate letting good opportunities go to waste.”

Under the veil of the invisibility sphere, the trio moves quietly about the clearing, circumventing the unicorn for the time being. The magnificent creature turns to regard the area where the three are, and for a moment it looks like he’s looking directly at you before turning away.

The trio follow the path out of the clearing, trying to make sense of where the laughter of the pixie pair is coming from. The path takes them to a T-section of the woods. The laughter seems to be coming from the left, but the right path leads about 30 feet to another small clearing, where an elegant white fountain lies sparkling in the sun, with crystalline waters flowing into the basin. It would require a closer look to glean any further information.

Scarlet nudges you to the left, to continue with your mission, and Whip of course wants to check out the shiny fountain, but turns to Nebulos for the tie breaker… it seemed to be becoming a habit.


Posted on 2008-03-25 at 14:22:58.

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Taking the liberty of searching for Linnix and Aelistae.

Search results for Downstairs Duo:
(I’m making the rolls seeing as you’ll need to search to get out...)

While looking for a means of escape, Aelistae and Linnix find the following:

Webbing which leads up the north-west corner of the chamber to the ceiling…
Webbing covering most of the ceiling...
Webbing covering most of the floor...
Webs webs and more webs..

Aelistae with her darkvision picks out a closed door on the western wall, covered by a thick layer of webbing. Upon a closer look, she finds stuck in the webbing is the long dead remains of some poor adventurer of the past. His backpack however, though covered by webs, lies undisturbed on the floor.

Backpack contents:
Long rotten trail rations
Spoiled Waterskin
Moldy Cheese
Moldy Bread
Empty leather-bound book with ‘Adventure Log’ etched into the surface.
inkpen
ink vial
Money pouch containing 12 gold pieces, 51 silver pieces, and 11 copper pieces.
Crossbow bolt case with 8 bolts and 2 yellow tipped rune inscribed bolts
Potion case holding 4 potions. 2 light blue, 1 black, and 1 green.

Linnix, though she can hardly see, manages to trip over the body of a past victim as well. Landing beside the slain warrior, she notices his chain mail shirt is still particularly in good order, as is his short sword. And of course, he wouldn't be needing the money pouch which lay by his side.

~Presuming she'd at least take the money pouch~
the pouch contains
50 gp
10 silver
1 copper
and a small opal.


Posted on 2008-03-25 at 15:33:43.
Edited on 2008-03-25 at 15:39:02 by Kaelyn

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Whew, time for a breather

Linnix breathes a sigh of relief when the spider ceases to move; she didn't realize she's been holding her breath for a moment.

"Are you alright, Aelistae? It looked like it hit you fairly hard." Linnix asks, her voice tense and nervous from the battle.

Carefully, Linnix retrieves both the light orbs and her dagger. She holds one of the orbs in front of her as she looks around the room.

"This is so annoying!" Linnix says in exasperation, "I can hardly see anythi-" She is cut off in mid-sentence as she trips.

"Ow..." Linnix mutters as she lands on the unforgiving stone floor.

Thankfully, the fall didn't break the light orb in her hand, so she sits up and moves the orb toward the thing that tripped her. With disgust, she finds herself nearly face to face with the decaying skull of evidently one of the spider's prior meals. She instinctively kicks out at it, causing it to be knocked back a bit. However, in doing so, Linnix hears the distinct sound of of rattling coins, or was that just the armour she can see on the body?

In spite of her disgust with the dead body, her curiosity got the better of her. Carefully inspecting the body for a pack of some kind, Linnix smiles when she finds a pouch beside it, with the unmistakeable weight and feel of coins. Deftly opening the bag in one hand with the light orb in the other, a smug grin appears on Linnix's face as she sees the yellow shininess inside the bag. She quickly stuffs the bag inside her own; there'll be time to count and split it later. Judging from the weight of it, Linnix can easily guess there to be at least 50 coins in the pouch.

Now thinking about wealth, Linnix also consider's the body's armour and sword. From the dim light of her orb, she can see that they're still in fine condition, but given the weight of the armour at least, it might not be worth taking. She considers the sword though; these ruins have already shown that Linnix could expect close range combat...

She picks up the sword experimentally. The weight isn't as bad as Linnix had thought it might be, but the weapon feels very foreign in her hand. She stands up and tests out the blade, swinging it deftly. It is heavier than her dagger, but she can still use it as easily as her dagger. Now seriously considering the weapon, Linnix decides that since it weighs about the same as two daggers, which isn't that much, she might as well take it for emergencies. Linnix inspects the blade carefully with her dim light; if she was going to take this blade, she'd better be sure that it is alright.

Passing Linnix's inspection, she takes the sheathe off of the dead body's belt, and sheathes the blade. She attaches the sheathe to her own belt. It is definately awkward for her, not used to having the weight on her hip, or the strangeness of the sheathe, but she could get used to that. Afterwards, Linnix looks around the room for Aelistae and walks up to her, careful to watch where she places her feet this time.

"Did you find anything?" Linnix asks.


Posted on 2008-03-25 at 16:44:32.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Loriel

Loriel gives Moonshadow a pat on the back while she turns to look behind her. She quickly scans the tunnel fro hercompanions. there is dust in the air still from the trap being sprung and the fight in the hall. Linnx and Aelistrae are still not out of the traps but Kas is down as well. She hurries to Kas and checks her out.

Loriel moves carefully past the scythe that is now stopped by Kas's body. Kas is still alive though badly wounded. THe blade of the scyth has embedded itself deeping into her side and she was bleeding profusely "Xarius or Artnaus can you help her. I will go and try to find Linnix and Aelistrae. Loriel hunts in her backpack for her silk ropehurriedly removes her rope and finds a place to secure it near the pit.

Loriel immediately goes to Moonshadow and does the best she can for her.

"Helloooo down there. Are you okay? I have a rope to pull you out. Aelistrae Kas has been injured badly if you have any healing left it would certainly help or if you don't I hope you have good healing skills we going to need it up here." Lo

(Waits for answer)

First riel ties a loop at the end of the rope as a foot or hand hold. and then tosses the wnd of the rope down. "Tie on your packs I will bring them up first so that it will be easier to get you up without the extra weight." After she bring up the packs. "Okay whoever is least injured comeu p next so we can both work together to brings up the most injured." Loriel braces herself on the floor wit her feet pushing against any rougness on the floor for added purchase and she sets her back and arms against the strain of the the weight on the rope as she will bring up the least injured of the two she is careful to move steadily after takeing a warp of rope around her body and around her arm. Holding hte end and using her full body to take up the rope. With the lepd of the first one she wil concentrate on bringing up the last of them. Relieved once they are up.

"Kas is over their she got hit by the swinging scythe. It doesn't look good.


Posted on 2008-03-25 at 22:50:23.
Edited on 2008-03-26 at 01:38:41 by Brianna

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Kas


Once free of the scythe Kas does a cure light wounds on herself and a Bardic cure minor wounds on the wolf. She then waits till all are gather to scearh out those in greatest need. Until then she will wash a bandage anyone's wounds.


Posted on 2008-03-25 at 23:28:55.

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Kas' Healing

Kasennerion calls upon the power of her ancestral patron Pelor for some healing in her time of pain and need. She called out for her patron, but it was not Pelor that answered her call. In her mind a voice rang out strong and clear.

"Child of the youngest race yet touched of golden grace, I hear your call. You are far from the realms of he whom you call Pelor. I, Tyr, shall bless you in this time of trouble. Carry on your crusade under my banner, take up sword and shield and continue your quest to rid this realm of evil and I shall be there with you every step of the way. I have read your heart, and judge you worthy of my blessings. Will you follow in my army of hope, to rest eternal in my kingdom of the faithful and just?"

(As he speaks you are imbued with the knowledge of Tyr's Dogma, his purpose and his alignment.)





Posted on 2008-03-26 at 00:24:41.
Edited on 2008-03-26 at 00:50:51 by Kaelyn

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Kas


Kasennerion drops to he knees as the power of Try radiants in her. Such is his presence that she does not question his statement, she knows he speaks the truth. For he stands for Law, for Justice, for War, when needed to bring evil to justice and even for Retribution, when the faults of Law allow evil to circumnavigate it.

"I am yours." her words pour forth from her heart as her eyes glow gold in the radience of Tyr, For all the simplicity of her words, the heartfelt outporing of her being accepts Tyr in all his glory, for Good, Justice, War, and Retribution.

And Retribution was about to rain down on the Ogre and all the Evil inhabiting these caverns.



Posted on 2008-03-26 at 00:57:39.
Edited on 2008-03-26 at 00:59:22 by Dragon Mistress

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Call answered

Kasenarrion is filled with a power of spiritual strength as she releases it into healing energy.
Kas Healing 7+1 = 8. (21/31 HP) Status: Green
Moving over to Moonshadow, Kas spills forth a little more of Tyr's blessing, healing the wolf with a cure minor wounds.
Moonshadow Healing 1 (15/33HP) Status: Yellow

Brd Spells Known: 0--Flare, Mage hand, Mending, Summon instrument.

Fav Spells Known (5/4/-1/-1/-1/-1/-1/-1/-1/-1/-1/-1): 0--Cure minor wounds, Light, Purify food and drink, Resistance, 1--Bless, Cure light wounds, Entropic shield.

Racial Spells Known: 0--Daylight.

Racial Spells Prepared: 0--Daylight.

Spells Remaining:
Bard 0/3
Cleric 0/4 1/3


Posted on 2008-03-26 at 00:58:22.
Edited on 2008-03-26 at 00:59:09 by Kaelyn

Ginafae
Kool Killer Kitty
Karma: 64/6
1685 Posts


Discoveries in the dark

Aelistae’s blade bit deep into the spider’s flesh, until its length and her gloved hands were covered in black blood. The spider chittered and thrashed in its death throes, causing her to fear for a moment that she would be crushed beneath its maddened bulk. But the creature seemed to lose all interest in her as its end neared and instead dragged itself into a corner of the room to die alone and in darkness.

‘To die as it lived its wretched life,’ was the thought that flickered across Aelistae’s mind.

She winced suddenly. The priestess had not escaped the battle unharmed, and as she ran her hand over the chain covering her chest she noticed that the chain links of the armour had been severed, her skin had been punctured, and. in all likelihood, a few of her ribs had been broken.

“Are you alright, Aelistae? It looked like it hit you fairly hard.” Linnix asked.

“I could be better,” she replied simply, although she was touched at the concern Linnix had shown for her welfare. “If it were not for you I would have fallen. I owe you my life.”

The drow woman bowed her head in thanks, and set about trying to stem the bleeding from her many wounds.

[OOC: Aelistae has her 4 0 level spells intact, so she’ll imbue herself with 4 Cure Minor Wounds. That’ll take her up to 13 hp]

With that done she produced a cloth from her backpack, to wipe the blood from her weapon, and ran her eyes around the room they had fallen into. And it was a room it seemed, before it had become a spider’s lair. The stone of the walls had been cut by civilized hands, and she spotted the feint outline of a door upon one of the walls.

Aelistae sheathed her weapon and headed towards the door. As she neared she saw that some other had ventured here before her, only to end up fattening the spider’s belly.

“Xal dosst quortek ragar sreen'aur z'hind ulu l'zeklet'tau,” she offered over the remains in the language of her people. Recovering the backpack of the unfortunate figure, which seemed to be intact and untouched, Aelistae headed back to Linnix.

“Did you find anything?” the woman asked as she experimentally swung a newly found sword.

“There is a door over there. And near it I found the remains of some poor soul devoured by the spider,” she replied, before gesturing towards the sword and armour that Linnix had recovered.

“The Lady provides for those that do her will. Whoever this man or woman was in life, I’m sure they would be happy for you to carry that blade. And it seems the armour could come in use soon,” she added, pointing towards where the spider had bitten through the leathers and chain shirt she wore.

"Helloooo down there. Are you okay?” a voice from above suddenly called out. “I have a rope to pull you out. Aelistae, Kas has been injured badly. If you have any healing left it would certainly help or if you don't I hope you have good healing skills we going to need it up here."

“We are hurt, but we shall live. Send down the rope and I shall see what I can do for her.”

It seemed that Aelistae’s work was not yet done.

[OOC: Aelistae will recover and pack away the chain shirt that Linnix found.

Oh and the drow is: 'May your soul find safe passage to the afterlife'.]



Posted on 2008-03-26 at 10:29:10.
Edited on 2008-03-26 at 17:17:27 by Ginafae

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Mixed Words

“I could be better,” Aelistae replied simply, although she was touched at the concern Linnix had shown for her welfare. “If it were not for you I would have fallen. I owe you my life.”
Linnix's eyes, although she couldn't really see anyway, look away, as mixed feelings spark in her mind. "Don't..." Linnix begins, but then hesitates, uncertain of how to say what she felt. Her emotions were in turmoil, a part of her accepting and acknowledging the praise, but another part questions not the praise, but the person whom it was for.

"You shouldn't be so quick to look at me..." Linnix finally says, and quickly adds, "I mean, it was you who was actually fighting the thing... I didn't do all that much..."

Linnix bites her lip; she realized she was rambling, and saying a bit much. However, it unsettled her. Was she really as reliable as the notion suggested? Linnix had no doubt in the reliability of her skills, and what few combat strengths she had, but when it came to her as a person, she didn't yet know. She had broken people's trust before, and she had aided some that needed it... Linnix realizes she has one other thing she really should say.

"You don't owe me anything." Linnix says with sincerity, turning back towards the Drow Priestess with a smile, "Your blade saved both of us; I only helped. In any case, you were defending me, and so, if anything, it should be the other way around."

* * *

"Helloooo down there. Are you okay?” a voice from above suddenly called out. “I have a rope to pull you out. Aelistae, Kas has been injured badly. If you have any healing left it would certainly help or if you don't I hope you have good healing skills we going to need it up here."
Linnix looks and nods at Aelistae, "You should go first and help; it'd be easier for them to help one person up at a time."


Posted on 2008-03-26 at 18:59:21.
Edited on 2008-03-26 at 22:51:43 by Reralae

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Upwards and onwads

After sme effort, Loriel, with the aid of othes who could spare an arm, hoisted Aelistae, then Linnix up from the depths of the room below. It was obvious Aelistae now carried two backbacks, a shirt of chain slung over her shoulder as well.

In the better lit hallway stil lined with all the candle orbs, the chain looked as though while in neglect from disuse, the meta links were still strong and flexible.

Linnix too, now carried a new sword at her side. The light in the hallway reflected off the crisp metal blade which hung through the loop of a scabbard at her hip. The blade, wiped free of the thick layer of webbing that covered it as Linnix inspected it at the comment of others, (I'm sure someone will mention the arrival of new gear) seems to radiate a faint blue glow, dimmer than a candle but like a blue hazy aura surrounding the blade.


Posted on 2008-03-27 at 00:26:32.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Kas


"Who is in need of healing, I have 3 spells left to me, at a light level of healing? I...I want to get those down the most, uinfortunately that includes myself."

Kas looks about at the wounded, including the Wolf who, found valiantly in their behalf.

"We must also beware for the Orc that tried to run, called out a name. We mignt be able to set up a trap if ewe can lay out the rope on either side of the pit, going back a bit to that if someone comes up we could get him to step forward of the rope and then all of us pull whoever into the pit. Or if anyone has another idea I that would be also good."


Posted on 2008-03-27 at 00:47:29.

Jozan1
RDI Fixture +1
Karma: 65/14
1539 Posts


.

Xaris grunted and took the swinging scythe like a gnome. He shrugged it off and charged the orc, and stood infront of him, standing about a third of his size, and his skin even darker than the orcs. The disgusting orc poked fun of his sword at how small it was, but didnt realize how sharp it was. Xaris thought that he might of realized it when his own head slipped from his shoulders, and the orc then crumpled to the rocky bottom dead.

Xaris wiped the blood from his blade and face, and spit onto the floor the blood that leaked into his mouth. He watched as the other orc tried to run, and stabbed it in the back, his blade plunging deep in along with Artanis.

Something puzzled Xaris though. The orc yelled Trask, and he wonderered what that meant. But right now he needed to help the others.

As soon as the others were out of the pit, and not pinned to the wall anymore, he glanced at the new gear. Shiny new armour and a new blade instantly peaked his gnomish curiousity. But he only spoke one thing to who ever was listening.

" I am going to watch the door way. That ork yelled what sounded like a name. "

Xaris keeps his greatsword in hand, and walks over to the door that the orcs came through, looking in. He will watch and guard for this " Trask".


( Will stand and wait for whatever comes and peak into the room the orcs came from. )


Posted on 2008-03-27 at 03:07:30.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.