The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3982 registered users. Our newest member is xosodongnai.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Destiny Flight - QnA (posted by Chessicfayth)Destiny Flight - QnA
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by TannTalas)Destiny's Flight
Comings and Goings - Here and there... (posted by breebles)Here and there...
Entertainment - The Witcher on Netflix (posted by TannTalas)The Witcher on Netflix
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Espatier)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Red Dragon Arena Battlegrounds
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Q&A Page
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Battlemap
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Registration
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Characters Info
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Leaderboard
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Team Basilisk CommunicationThread
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Team Illithid CommunicationThread
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Team Kraken CommunicationThread
Related thread: Red Dragon Arena Team Hydra CommunicationThread
GM for this game: Devalero
Players for this game: Jozan1, Kaelyn, Sibelius Eos Owm, Philosopher, Aardvark, Reralae, Loki, Utan the Orange, Laurelestra, Glory of Gallifrey, Wyrmsting
    Messages in The Red Dragon Arena Battlegrounds
RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Evil Mens
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Knights: Not Only for Breakfast
Price: $19.00

Loki
TRSG 2.0
Karma: 113/94
1606 Posts


R3

Round 3
The Trident (Team Kraken) > Attacks Ruff.
The Trident lunges his trident into Ruff's side. That dog will die, even if it kills me first.


Posted on 2008-02-20 at 15:06:00.
Edited on 2008-02-20 at 15:07:21 by Loki

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


sticking in my initiative...

Azure watched as yet again her teammates had come through, successfully dealing enough damage to fell any potential threats. Midnight was happily munching on Freekin's face,but decided it was time for another white meat; while Azure moved closer to Joshua's felled body, and the still daydreaming Cadalton.

>Team Basilisk> Azure Skye> Moves to G8
>Team Basilisk> Midnight> Moves over to Joshua to now munch on his face

Preferring to play it safe, Azure notches one last arrow to try and impale Cadalton where he stands
>Team Basilisk> Azure Skye> Takes aim at Cadalton and shoots one arrow into the distracted mage for good measure.



Posted on 2008-02-20 at 18:31:03.
Edited on 2008-02-21 at 22:20:17 by Kaelyn

Ayrn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 122/12
1984 Posts


Team Hydra -- Round 3

TEAM HYDRA – ROUND 3
Team Hydra: Ruff > Attack Trident

The stab of the Trident send pain signals to the dog’s brain. Desperate, its body pushed adrenaline into all its muscles, hoping to dodge another blow from the wicked prongs of the weapon… hoping the bite down on the soft flesh of the man’s exposed neck.

Team Hydra: Roscoe > Move to S19 > Draw shortspear while moving > Attack Trident with Shortspear

Roscoe knew he was in danger. Riva was down, Ruff had been hurt bad by the Trident’s last attack, and Tan Shu was still in a deep trance. Roscoe put a little distance between him and the immediate fighting around him, drawing a spear as he did so and launching it at Trident, hoping to rescue his companion.



Posted on 2008-02-20 at 22:02:46.

Devalero
Resident
Karma: 50/6
370 Posts


Posts

Only 3 posts for round 3 so far .. surely more of you are alive .. Sorry I was late on the last update but I'm back where I can get things moving again and would like to put the next round up before the weekend.
Dev


Posted on 2008-02-22 at 14:04:39.

Aardvark
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 6/6
153 Posts


Round 3

Evanin > Attacks > Myra

Not overly pleased with his last attack Evanin moves onto another target. Seeing the cleric healing a fallen archer he takes aim and fires his next shot at her.


Posted on 2008-02-22 at 23:26:32.

Jozan1
RDI Fixture +1
Karma: 65/14
1539 Posts


.

Team Basilisk: > Irosent>

Thuv moves up five feet, and raises his crossbow again. He launches a shot at Myra, wounded or not he wants someone down.


Posted on 2008-02-23 at 03:17:16.

Laurelestra
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 4/0
35 Posts


Myra's Decision

Myra only had one healing spell of any decency left. She pondered if she should save it for the fighter or even herself, but seeing her fallen comrade she could not sit by and do nothing when she had the power to keep her in the battle for one more moment. With arrows flying at her, she layed her hands once more on her friend.

Myra > Kneels beside Seya and praying to Pelor, Heals her once again


Posted on 2008-02-23 at 13:22:18.

Reralae
Dire Dust Bunny
Karma: 121/12
1953 Posts


Eeek! I'm still on fire!

Round 3
Seya > Team Kraken > Attempts to extinguish flames

Seya's eyes dart open, the sensation of her skin burning quickly driving her to move. She rolls back and forth on the ground as fast as her muscles will allow her. When the flames subside, she lies on the ground, panting slightly. "Amin dela lye n'termara e dagorsina." She mutters in between breaths.


Posted on 2008-02-24 at 19:22:58.

Devalero
Resident
Karma: 50/6
370 Posts


Time's Up

I assume those that did not post this round are unconscious and do not see any way they will heal up .. This first battle should only take a couple more rounds it seems. Apologies for my absence .. i had work piled up that had to get done first (Stupid Sexy Work Piles!) The next post for the Arena is going up tomorrow morning .. so if anyone didn't get a chance to put in their post .. go ahead .. otherwise .. I continue with those left standing very soon!


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 00:42:41.

Glory of Gallifrey
RDI Fixture
Karma: 34/7
596 Posts


Riva

Riva > HYDRA > contemplates the blackness behind her eyelids


Still unconscious, Riva remains on the ground. Unrevived. Stabilized, but still ineffectual.


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 03:57:14.

Sibelius Eos Owm
A Midsummer Knight
Karma: 59/5
1376 Posts


The corpse that couldn't

Joshua > Illithid > Remembers that he has been exceptionally inactive for a corpse

Joshua's spirit hangs above his body for but a few seconds prior to blasting away his final resting place, or that is what they taught him. Not to say he paid much attention to that anyway. He wonders for a second if thing will work differently for he is ensured ressurrection before the next battle.


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 05:04:03.

Devalero
Resident
Karma: 50/6
370 Posts


Round 3 Synopsis

Round 3 Synopsis Here
< 10 = DEAD
< 0 = UNCONSCIOUS
< 10% HP = CRITICAL
< 50% HP = HURT
< 75% HP = WOUNDED
< 100 % HP = SCRATCHED
100% = PERFECT

Round 3 Synopsis
TEAM HYDRA
Tan Shu > Perfect > T18
Riva > Unconscious > O18
Roscoe > Hurt > R20 > Virtue, Guidance, Resistance
Ruff > Unconscious > Q20

TEAM ILLITHID
Cadalton > DEAD > T3 >
Freekin > Unconscious > K8
Joshua > Unconscious > N6

TEAM BASILISK
Azure > Perfect > G8 > Guidance
Midnight > Perfect > J9
Irosent > Perfect > D10 > Guidance
Evanin > Perfect > A10 > Guidance

TEAM KRAKEN
Trident > Hurt > P20 > Virtue, Guidance, Shield of Faith, Bless
Seya > Critical > P18 > Bless
Myra > Scratched > N19 > Multicolored Aura, Bless

Round3 - Play By Play
Trident > Thrusts his trident into Ruff causing him to howl in pain and fall over unconscious from the wound
Midnight > Gnaws on the face of Joshua sending him to the verge of death
Azure > Shoots an arrow at Cadalton with devistating force killing him dead where he stands .. he tumbles over in a heap
Ruff > Cries to himself in an unconscious stupor
Roscoe > Takes out a spear and hurls it at Trident dealing some damage. (* can't move and draw so did not move you)
Evanin > Turns attention to Myra firing an arrow. Some multicolored field around her somehow manages once again to deflect the arrow away from her body
Irosent > Also fires an arrow from his crossbow at Myra but misses wildly off in his aim in every way. (I rolled for you)
Myra > Heals Seya one last time with her final prayer bringing her barely back to life.
Seya > Rolls around putting out the fire that still surrounds her body putting it out in the dirt
Riva > Moans on the ground
Joshua > Moans on the ground
Cadalton > visits Buccob
Tan Shu > Stands like stone wall
Freekin > Moans in an unconscious stupor

PM me if I overlooked anything
POST ROUND 4 .. GOOD LUCK!


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 15:43:45.
Edited on 2008-02-26 at 18:26:55 by Devalero

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


spacer

this is empty space...


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 18:27:57.
Edited on 2008-02-26 at 18:29:53 by Kaelyn

Devalero
Resident
Karma: 50/6
370 Posts


Spacer

SPACER

I
LOVE
TO
BE
A
SPACER


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 18:28:48.
Edited on 2008-02-26 at 18:29:19 by Devalero

Kaelyn
Dragon Fodder
Karma: 80/19
2264 Posts


Space for Rent

please call 555-5555 for details..


Posted on 2008-02-26 at 18:28:55.
Edited on 2008-02-26 at 18:30:20 by Kaelyn

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.