The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4007 registered users. Our newest member is .
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by TannTalas)Trilogy War Q/A
Q&A Threads - Lights Last Embrace - A Wheel of Time Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)LLE - WoT
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by Nimu)The Trilogy War
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by SilentOne)Destiny's Flight
Spamvertize - Olan and saving cash... (posted by breebles)Olan and saving cash...
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Good Womens
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Jesus Saves!
Price: $19.00

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Cynil

While Cynil remained close to Conall, she unwrapped several ration from her stores. while the others talked she pasted two to him ad=nd took one for herself. She listened to the exchange of ideas, while she planed what she ould take in the way of spells. Not knowing what they would encounter on the morrow. One thing she did know is that her ability to shape shift had but very useful. She contemplated whether they would get inside without too much mpr trouble from the olants. if they did then spells that dealt with plants might not be so useful.

Conall ws so focused the discussion, she finally took his hand and placed the rations into his them "Remember to eat. All of you remember to eat. If some of you are short we can share what we have between." us.


Posted on 2011-03-06 at 17:39:04.
Edited on 2011-03-06 at 17:39:56 by Brianna

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6111 Posts


Plan ”B”

Tired, sore and still covered with drying goo the Mage trudged back to the shelf above the jungle. Their actions had now shown the party that there were dangers to be considered with all of their plans. Had they tried to fly over the jungle and flown too low the plants would have yanked them from the air. Had they flown too high they would have encountered the webs of the giant spider and been trapped against the cavern ceiling. Ulthok hoped the party would see the knowledge they had gained and not just the trouble it took to gain it. They now know that the plants can be neutralized with cold, but is there enough magic to cut a path all the way across the jungle. What else had they missed? Big creatures need big food to survive, what else is in here? Had they missed another pathway, could there have been another passage that went under the jungle? Were they just so glad to be out of the passage that they missed a chance to take a better route? Oh he was just so tired.

When Ulthok reached the ledge he shuffled off to a quiet spot by the wall, removed his pack and sat down. As he rested he took off the slippers and opened the pack. He took out his boots of striding, a change of clothes, some food, his spell book and then put the slippers away. Using a bit of water from his water skin Ulthok cleaned the goo from his face and hands then proceeded to change out of the goo crusting clothing. No one had paid much attention to him so he wasn’t worried that a near naked Halfling would offend anyone, besides it only made sense to him that they all needed to cleanup and get some rest. Using a little more water he cleaned his clothes a bit before packing them away too. Simple routines seemed to clear his mind and allowed the tension of the plant encounter to fade. Clean and clothed Ulthok made himself comfortable. With his light meal by his side he opened the spell book to refresh his mind and choose spells that may be more beneficial.


Posted on 2011-03-07 at 04:37:07.
Edited on 2011-03-07 at 04:41:30 by Odyson

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6324 Posts


Ok thinking time everybody

With a good 8 hours plus of rest, the party found themselves for the most part ready to tackle the chore of finding the safest way to the pyramid before them. As most of the party readied themselves for a new try at this goal, from both Cor and Maggot an idea was put forth. The idea, using a combination of water and frost, to freeze then shatter the plants before them. Thus creating a path through them as they moved to gain the edge of the crevasse. The question though seemed to be, how many of each spell would it take to succeed.

With only The Ranger/Bard, Maggot, and the Knight Cleric, Cor, talking, for the moment it seemed as if the rest of the party, including its leader, did not have an opinion which made for a worrisome state. Without input from others a plan devised by only two was a plan perhaps doomed to overlook something. A something that could possibly get all of them killed.

However for now with the quietness of the rest of the party Cor and Maggot’s idea was left hanging in the air.....

HIDDEN It had watched the newcomers to its home since they arrived. Watched them deal with the fire to the hated plants, and as they had quickly dealt with a small portion of the spiders lurking here. They would not be easy prey together, but by themselves very possible. So it waited, waited on the rest of its kind, soon it would be time to strike...............

(DM’s OOC: Ok as none of the magic-users or Cleric’s sent me new spells like I asked I took the ones from the character backup sheets and replaced the missing spells with the same ones listed there.
I hope this is ok if not you can send me a new list but you’ll have to sleep another 8 hours to rememorize them.
Ok short post so next post, of course, next Sunday.)


Posted on 2011-03-07 at 07:00:34.
Edited on 2011-03-07 at 07:03:48 by TannTalas

Steelight
Sage of the Realms
Karma: 44/9
1024 Posts


Enter the

He removed his armor for cleaning and wiped the spider-goo off of his face and any part of him that was left unprotected by the armor he wore. That being done Alistair walked over to Althena.

"Well my love, we are all the closer to our goal. And we continue to learn along our chosen path. Sleep well tonight, as well as possible in this place. We will tackle this again after a night's rest."

He gave her a loving embrace and stroked her cheek for a moment.

"Let's eat, then take our well-deserved rest."

Alistair volunteered for the middle watch, allowing the other spell casters to rest fully. He believed it was in their magic they would likely have to depend in the coming days. After arranging watches he moved off with Althena and prepared to sleep, hoping his nightly prayers to Odin were heard, even from this forsaken place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When morning came, Alistair felt surprisingly well rested. He readied himself for the battles to come and headed over to join the discussion with Cor and Maggot.

"What if one could call water first in the form of a mist of perhaps a cloud. The when the one who controls Mr. Frost unleashes the biting cold the water will also freeze adding more to the effectiveness of such an action."
"I agree that would likely increase the area of effect." Alistair comments as he walks up and takes a seat near his two companions. "But," he says as he gazes out over the jungle "I'm not so certain that we have enough magical power of that type to get us through the jungle in one shot. It doesn't look like the plants Ulthok destroyed yesterday are in any hurry growing back, so we may be able to simply wear away at the plants over the next few days, with the warriors, and those not equipped with the type of magic we would need, covering those with the mist and cold magic from the other threats that I'm certain are out there... the giant slugs for example."

He pauses to think for a moment.

"Our only real choice are to fly over it, teleport, or push through the jungle itself. If we fly it will delay us while we find and create something to fly with, and we are still in potential danger from spiders and the plants. As far as teleporting, something tells me it wouldn't be a good idea. Call it a gut feeling, but there's something about that pyramid that makes me think it won't be that easy."

"If we have enough rations to support us, I think a slow, steady approach might be the best way. Though once we get into the jungle itself we may have to post more than a single person on watch at a time. I, for one, don't fancy the idea of some unknown creature catching us off guard in this place."

He motions out over the ledge.


Posted on 2011-03-07 at 17:18:24.
Edited on 2011-03-07 at 17:18:51 by Steelight

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2204 Posts


you heard him

Cor picked up his pack and readied his gear. Seeing that the others were still milling around, he started down the path Alasdair had suggested. "Ya heard the lad, slowly and steadily we will hack or freeze our way through those cursed plants. Don't just stand there, get a move on." Cor winked at Alasdair, "You owe me one."

Cor made his way to the spot where the attack had occurred the day prior and stopped short of any new vegitation. He would stand guard as best he could for any attacks from above.


Posted on 2011-03-13 at 01:12:49.

Wrathleader
Regular Visitor
Karma: 11/0
74 Posts


Conall

During the night, the paladin had several nightmares. All off them gave the impression that he was being watched.

In the morning, his feelings of unease vanished (unless of course he detects something) and follows the party back down to the edge of the burnt foliage. Conall prepares to defend against anything that might escape from the greenery.


Posted on 2011-03-19 at 05:37:28.

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


Sirene - listens and watches

The enchantress had decided to allow the others to make the decisions, however she kept a close eye on each of them. Every word, every phrase, she remembered. She knew that it would be important as they slowly made their way towards their destination that it was more likely something, or somebody would get corrupted. A chill passed through her as she stood to follow the others. Something was out of place, she knew that danger lurked in the shadows, however, the entire place bore a stench of evil. It was like they found a bubble of evil, where everything would go wrong. You could walk onto what seemed like solid ground and suddenly it was a marsh.

Sirene watched as the men voiced their idea of proceeding the way they had already started out the day before. The woman decided it was her time to voice her opinion.

"Guys, I don't know about you, but something does not feel right. Something feels more out of place from usual. I think we should stay together, because we will be less vulnerable that way. I also intend on using a couple spells before we leave, so please be patient. Something inside is telling me that perhaps the spells may help us out."

Sirene took a few deep breathes and ensuring nobody was too far from the group, she slowed her heart rate and slowly became at peace with herself and her surroundings. Her senses reaching out around her as she calmed and began reciting the words of her first spell. The Druid cast Detect Evil followed by Detect Magic hoping to see if the plants were evil or magic. The direction of both would be facing their path, in hopes of not being surprised that something else may be giving the plants life. After casting both spells she withdraws her scimitar and nods to the others that she is ready to go.

"Let us all stay together, less likely to be picked apart like the last round. We will suffer less losses if we stick together. Hopefully lady luck is with us, because we could surely use some good luck this day."

The Enchantress ensured she was ready to confront the evil that lay ahead and she walked with caution, but anyone in sight could see that she was skilled with her blade. She would guard one of the sides of their path towards the ultimate goal, but she would refuse to take point as that would be best protected by one of the male warriors than the female spellcaster.


Posted on 2011-03-19 at 13:04:13.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6111 Posts


More Than Meets the eye…………………..



This place has been drenched in evil so long that even the smallest of things would not be what there appear. He needed to be able to defend himself from any kind of threat, so without any reasonable direction from others Ulthok prepared the best he could. The size of those spiders was proof that other large or hiding foes would bar their way. It seemed that no matter what course they would take the evil that had lived here so long would have corrupted those things along that way such that they now faced danger at every turn.

As the time passed the mage cleared his mind and took in the spells that may provide a better defend against things that may strikeout. The rest, the food and clean clothes refreshed the Halfling. As the other started to stir, Ulthok readied himself to listen to any reasonable ideas.

It was clear to him that this place held secrets that guessing would not uncover. At least he had been able to show the others now that the unexpected must be expected.


Posted on 2011-03-19 at 13:48:46.

Steelight
Sage of the Realms
Karma: 44/9
1024 Posts


Alasdair

"Let us all stay together, less likely to be picked apart like the last round. We will suffer less losses if we stick together. Hopefully lady luck is with us, because we could surely use some good luck this day."
Alasdair heard the comment and could not restrain himself any further.

"If you had listened when we first entered this evil valley, Lady Sirene, you would realize that you and our halfling friend are much of the reason we were split to begin with. I thank you now for coming to your senses."

The bitterness was clear in his voice. He had had enough of the group's individualist antics. If they were all to survive this, they would have to do it together. And he would not allow any of them to fall. With that in mind he looked around at the group. It seemed that some of them had taken a bit of a morale hit from the day before, and the words he just said. After a moment of collecting himself once more he cleared his throat to get their attention.

When first he speaks, a touch of his anger is detectable in his voice.

"My friends, I must apologize for my frustration. I am glad that we all still live, despite the events of yesterday. But that is now in the past. Now we move forward, but if we are to continue we must do so as one, not as a bunch of individuals. I too have felt the evil around us. I too sense that something dark and powerful waits to pounce from the shadows."

All of the anger and the frustration quickly leave his tone as he continues.

"I have been chosen to lead us all to the end of this quest. I have not been perfect in this role, but I have done the best I am able. Listen to me now. Trust me, for you all know I would give my life before seeing any one of you fall."

He moved around the group slowly, offering encouraging words, helping with last minute preparations and helping those still sitting to their feet.

"It is time. Let us see to the successful end of this journey, together."

With his true feelings voiced to the rest, and all preparations complete he heads of first back down the slope with sword in hand and his mind at the ready, leading them all to whatever fate awaited them.


Posted on 2011-03-19 at 23:21:14.

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Once more into the breach...

Tomiki Kenji the Samurai had felt some embarrassment at the manor in which he had handled himself during the encounter with the plants and the spiders… he had dealt death to his opponents and no one had died… but still he thought that he had erred and that he could have done better in the fight.

When they had returned to the ledge and arranged to stay there and rest and recover for the night… Kenji had remained silent which was probably not seemed too out of character for him … hence no one had approached him to see if he was alright… he stood his watch during his turn… standing near the edge looking down… up … and behind them… he was constantly alert as he contemplated his recent performance.

After his watch he cleaned his gear and then got some sleep … awakening when others started to stir he arose and gathered his things… doing a quick inventory and stowing things away properly… he heard others voices and listened as he had a quick bite of his rations and washing them down with a little water .

Rising he slipped his Katana and Wakazashi into his obi … he slipped his pack onto his back and walked over to the others ready to add his opinion to the others on what coarse of action they should take.

He listened to Alisdair’s thoughts on the plans and he turned to look down at the plants below… he turned back and nodded.

“Fighting our way through will be difficult and tedious,” Kenji said in what sounded like an argument at first, “Flying might be safer..” this utterance was probably surprising since Kenji was a strong advocate earlier of Not attempting to Fly… “but what ever is your orders… I will abide.”

It sounded like Kenji had come to terms with the subject of leadership… and though he would voice his opinion… he seemed to have no more problems with following the orders of their appointed Leader.

Kenji rested his left hand on the hilt of his Katana and followed Cor and Alasdair down the path to the valley floor … in this situation it seemed a good idea to have fighters at the front to help cut down anything that attacked them… he was alert and ready to defend and place himself between any dangers… plant or beast… and the spell casters who would need their best skills to help get them through the perilous times to come.


Posted on 2011-03-19 at 23:49:00.
Edited on 2011-03-19 at 23:52:14 by YeOlde

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6111 Posts


Sigh.............

"If you had listened when we first entered this evil valley, Lady Sirene, you would realize that you and our halfling friend are much of the reason we were split to begin with. I thank you now for coming to your senses."Alasdair fumed at the party.

Then perhaps realizing the folly in that outburst he backtracked.

"My friends, I must apologize for my frustration. I am glad that we all still live, despite the events of yesterday. But that is now in the past. Now we move forward, but if we are to continue we must do so as one, not as a bunch of individuals. I too have felt the evil around us. I too sense that something dark and powerful waits to pounce from the shadows."
Sighing , Ulthok muttered to himself, “Well as Uncle Trapspring used to say if can't find a good leader, follow a strong commander.”

Turning toward the Gallant Knight and putting on his warmest face Ulthok said, “Onward Alasdair, we will follow.”



Posted on 2011-03-20 at 00:46:27.
Edited on 2011-03-20 at 00:49:48 by Odyson

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Cynill

Cynil quidkly move into Conall;s embrace. the thought that they might noot make it out of here was strong. this mau be her last night with him byt as women had done as a matter of vourse she did not exoress thes worries to her Conall. However the hope that that woulf win through gave her hope. the presee of her friens added to that. Her faith in the gooup that had come so far thought many rtravsils. added even more".

What she did express the this man, this paladin that serve his deity formost was simly,

"I love you Con. Tonight I would lay by you heart kTomorrow we will face what is left for us to face, knowing our love is strong."

"Do what you must to be true to yourself and you will never fail me. I will do the same a be true to myself/ That will be is the best that we can do.

In the moring her preparatione complere she listened to what her friends had to say.

Cynil addresse sthe others something she usually did not do spontaniously.

"Friends we have become whether olf or new we have become one. As one we have won though to this oint as One we have a better chance to win though this final battle. Put aside all else. We must work together as one. each pf us a part of the Whole and each part doing their best if our best hope."

"May the Gods watch over us all and bless our endeavors. "


Posted on 2011-03-20 at 18:27:19.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne had kept with the sopells that she had for almost every day in this olace . they had served her well. The were familiaaar weapons that comfortable in her hands and her finger were to her palm. With an inner calmness she prepared for this final battle. A calmness of know the only course open to her was to win or die trying. Ther e was no other option for her and she felt strongly that their wad not other for her friends

Rayne had joined the quest of her free will to see it through. What seemed like a long time ago, was but a moment of her life span but it didn’t seem like a moment. As others spoke around her this morning she listened. All spoke their words that in truth were from the heat. What she heard was significant to each of them share. Now was the time to share. Because there not be a later for all of them Later they night not be able to say was they wanted to each other. Rayne also knew that they each had their own private thoughts as well. She like what she heard. It was not just simple encouragements but deeper matters. Their words were meant to clear the air were attempts to bring them closer--a putting aside of things that might make them function less well.

She listened and contemplated. When the lst words had been spoken she stood. “We are—were-a disparate lot when we each first joined this quest makes no matter now. We all have chosen to see this through. We have been tempered cooled and tempered again over the course of this quest. We are who remain and have the best chance to win through to our goal. Remember when we first entered, the old mage said these tests would measure our worth. We have been measure thoroughly. Remember we have succeeded in that so that we can finally get to the true test of this whole quest. We have succeeded in all of them. Some costly ,but were are here.

All those tests has only qualifies us to be here. What helped us is our team work and individual efforts. We must rely of those to succeed in this last and greatest test.
I am committed to do this. SO..."

She paused for I moment to catch their attention

"I, Rayne’alwyn Isilifelline of House Silverwings, do swear before Kith Jora, and all here ,to do my best to finish this quest successfully.

All my skills and abilities, my knowledge all that is me I commit to his endeavor until it is completed or Kith Jora takes me. This before my family, my race, my king.
The time has comes to vanquish this abomidable evil and cleanse this place."

For those who know of elven matters, know that the House Silverwings is an old, old elven house, and serves the Lady of the Forest in many capacities.


Posted on 2011-03-20 at 20:28:27.

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


Snakeeyes

Sirene spoken to those around her, admitting her guilt, but she did not appreciate the attitude she received from Alasdair. The enchantress turned an icy glare towards the man her scimitar in hand and moving into a fighters stance. Her voice had earlier been warm, but not was full of venom.

"You speak as if you have done no wrong in your life. We all make mistakes, and yet you would hang me out to dry for agreeing to follow the path. We would still have encountered the same dangers had we stayed on the ledge. At least now we have an idea about what lurks before us. I assure you that I will not accept hearing you attempt to blame failures upon me. I can assure you that none of us here are perfect. Each person has a different opinion of perfection, you are not perfect so do not put the blame on me"

The venom of her words could be heard by all of her companions. She had already been put down once since the events of her past decisions, but she would not tolerate being reminded of it. The druid would voice her opinion perhaps more vehemently than previously. The Enchantress did not fear any of the members in her group and she would not be treated like a child. The woman turned to each of the other members of the group in turn delivering the same icy glare to each of them.

"Would anyone else like to start pointing fingers? I assure you that each of you have wronged in the past, and I will be quick to pick the flaws out for each of you. Treat me like a child once more, any of you, and I assure you that none of you will like the consequences."

The anger, the tension, she was sure anyone who might be following, perhaps even the evil of the plants themselves could feel it. Their enemy would surely be using this against them, but she would not be treated like an inferior for one misstep.

Sirene squared her shoulders, and her eyes lingered upon Alastair her breathing remained calm despite her anger. The woman stood in a warriors stance eagerly waiting for a reply.


Posted on 2011-03-20 at 22:51:00.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6324 Posts


Oh Ohh Sirene is PISSED!! :)

With the party once more upon the ledge and with a solid 8 hours of rest, all seemed relaxed and ready to begin. Alasdair having joined Cor and Maggot’s discussion heard the idea’s passed between the two and could not but agree that Maggot’s thought’s on covering the plants with water and then freezing had a better chance at success then attempting to hack and slash their way through. Though surprisingly Kenji, a man known for his fear of flying, thought flying was possibly a better option ice seemed the way to go.

With a possible mode of gaining past the plants decided Cor gave the party the word to move down from the ledge once more and 10 minutes later all were once more facing a wall of hostile plant life.

"Guys, I don't know about you, but something does not feel right. Something feels more out of place from usual. I think we should stay together, because we will be less vulnerable that way. I also intend on using a couple spells before we leave, so please be patient. Something inside is telling me that perhaps the spells may help us out.“ This from Sirene who clearly had learned a lesson being trapped and almost eaten by the plants yet standing before them.
“Let us all stay together, less likely to be picked apart like the last round. We will suffer less losses if we stick together. Hopefully lady luck is with us, because we could surely use some good luck this day."

However her statement was not greeted by all in the manner it may have perhaps in truth been intended.

"If you had listened when we first entered this evil valley, Lady Sirene, you would realize that you and our Halfling friend are much of the reason we were split to begin with. I thank you now for coming to your senses."
With a pause and a breath to calm his anger Alasdair continued.

"My friends, I must apologize for my frustration. I am glad that we all still live, despite the events of yesterday. But that is now in the past. Now we move forward, but if we are to continue we must do so as one, not as a bunch of individuals. I too have felt the evil around us. I too sense that something dark and powerful waits to pounce from the shadows. I have been chosen to lead us all to the end of this quest. I have not been perfect in this role, but I have done the best I am able. Listen to me now. Trust me, for you all know I would give my life before seeing any one of you fall."
Again as had been proven through the ages in worlds and galaxy’s unnamed that words, if spoken in haste, can be potent weapons. It was in this way that Sirene did take Alasdair’s and though she had admitted her guilt 8 hours earlier to all is rushing off to follow Ulthok in no way would she stand for these now spoken by the Paladin leader of the party.

"You speak as if you have done no wrong in your life. We all make mistakes, and yet you would hang me out to dry for agreeing to follow the path. We would still have encountered the same dangers had we stayed on the ledge. At least now we have an idea about what lurks before us. I assure you that I will not accept hearing you attempt to blame failures upon me. I can assure you that none of us here are perfect. Each person has a different opinion of perfection, you are not perfect so do not put the blame on me.
Would anyone else like to start pointing fingers? I assure you that each of you have wronged in the past, and I will be quick to pick the flaws out for each of you. Treat me like a child once more, any of you, and I assure you that none of you will like the consequences."

The venom of her words could be heard by all of her companions, the anger clear in her eyes. Here amid a cavern of evil things a cold, possibly hostile, stalemate was taking place once more.

(DM OOC: Ok nothing really new from me but a small recap of your posts to officially restart the game. Soo at the moment once again there is conflict to be resolved among the party. Ya all better hope I roll low on my random encounters table Muhahahahahaha

Welcome back everyone glad I did not have to replace any of you. As Dragonmist used to say when he was here . GAME ON!! )


Posted on 2011-03-21 at 03:23:05.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.