The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3963 registered users. Our newest member is Amino.
Online members: SilentOne
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by Keeper of Dragons)The Trilogy War
Common Room - Space strategy game ideas... (posted by t_catt11)Space strategy game ideas
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Trilogy War Q/A
Recruitment Threads - Firefly Serenity reboot (posted by Alacrity)Firefly Serenity reboot
Q&A Threads - Last Chance Gang Q&A (posted by Grugg)Last Chance Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Neutral Good Mens
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Womens Chaotic Evil
Price: $16.50

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


where are we

As Cor moved through the tunnel he took a close look at the construction and the grade. Perhaps he could figure out how deep underground the party traveld or at least whether the tunnel was flat or sloped. "Bah, not up to dwarven standards," he muttered to himslef.


Posted on 2011-07-24 at 14:27:13.

Skye
Resident
Karma: 25/0
247 Posts


Last post as Haila

Haila glanced toward Rayne and raised one delicate eyebrow in response to her scolding. "As I mentioned previously the chasm is not truly deep enough to require dragon flight. And as I have yet to accustom myself to flying in general I would assume it would be safer not to carry passengers."

________________

Having relayed the information to her companions Haila began her descent into the canyon and followed the others into the corridor. The space was minimal and a tight fit for even her small build and gear. It made her ill at ease and she prayed they managed a swift traversing of the tunnels length without indecent. They would be hard pressed to defend themselves in such cramped quarters.


Posted on 2011-07-24 at 18:04:49.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


One last glance at What?

As the party made it's way toward the opening of the tunnel the old man paused and glance up, "No blue skies to be seen here," he whispered under his breath. As he moved across the threshold he took a deep sniff of the air. Then gave a quite little 'hmmm'. He blinked once or twice to adjust his eyes and moved forward with the rest of his friends.


Posted on 2011-07-25 at 01:27:54.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6068 Posts


Once more we move......

Laying there listening Ulthok heard of the tunnel Haila had found when she went to retrieve Cor’s shield. The group agreed that this may be a better path to the temple. Using this time to rest his body Ulthok also exercised his mind, pulling his spell book from his pack he studied the spells he hoped would serve them best in the underground confines.

When they were rested and refreshed the party made it’s way the chasm floor. The underground was something Ulthok was comfortable with and he was drawn to explore the entrance.

The strong gray tones and earth smells were familiar as a family. Ulthok knew dangers could await travelers that passed this way but he was pleased with the looks of the tunnel. Smooth side walls worn away by ages of natural erosion. The cold air was not stale with stagnant molds.

Ulthok reached out to sense if any hands had used magic to create this passage. Evil creates traps that looks natural and inviting, nature creates from need to move from one point to another. This cavern pass showed no sign of forced change. The passage followed the flow of the rock, passing where softer stone gave way to slow relentless forces of water and erosion. The way varied in size and might cause some difficulty to pass but Ulthok knew his and Cor’s skills could move the stone enough when needed to let all advance. Sensing that the tunnel traveled toward the temple it may be a less exposed route and very well may be a safer journey. Ulthok also knew that all kind of dangers could lurk in the peaceful pass.

Returning to the group Ulthok describing the tunnel and that he was encouraged in the fact that it was a natural passage and less likely to be filled evil traps. But he also told them of the tight confines and that there may be unseen dangers. The tunnel appeared to run toward the temple and may go directly under it.

As Ulthok finished the Samurai Kenji steeled himself and turned leading the party into the tunnel.

Then Alasdair speaks once again.

"Ulthok, keep up front with Kenji will you? Your skills may be needed if we encounter any mechanical deterrents rather than living ones. Since I'm confident Kenji can protect the front, I will guard the rear flank. Conall, move through the center and try to cover any side tunnels as best you can. As always, we need to give our spell casters a chance to practice their arts should battle come."

Ulthok nodded to Alsadair and followed after Kenji, his hand idly reached for the amulet that had saved his life. An audible sign was heard from the Halfling as he recognized the amulet hanging on the chain around his neck; it had served its purpose and he was grateful for it and his friends.

(O.O.C. Thank you Celeste & Phelan for your research and help. I hope I'll find a way to return the favor!)


Posted on 2011-07-25 at 03:05:09.
Edited on 2011-07-31 at 20:36:00 by Odyson

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6260 Posts


8 out of 10 cool!

"Ulthok, keep up front with Kenji will you? Your skills may be needed if we encounter any mechanical deterrents rather than living ones. Since I am confident Kenji can protect the front, I will guard the rear flank. Conall, move through the center and try to cover any side tunnels as best you can. As always, we need to give our spellcasters a chance to practice their arts should battle come. Now, let us see what else this forsaken place has in store."
With Kenji in the lead, Ulthok close behind him, and Alasdair to the rear, the party of 11 entered the tunnel in single file. As Ulthok had said the fit for the larger party members, those above 5’5 was tight, however removal of their packs, bedding, and readied weapons allowed them to squeeze through just barely without removal of each’s armor. Dragging their gear behind them on the ground attached by a rope to each, Conall, Alasdair, Althena, Cynil, Maggot and Kenji were for the most part devoid of all gear but a single weapon in hand, in the case of Maggot, his staff.

As they moved slowly, both Cor and Ulthok were able to get a good grasp of the tunnels nature and knew that it was clearly created by the passage of time.
There were, the two soon surmised, more of these tunnels scattered around the base of the plateau on which the pyramid did rest but that had gone un-discovered by Haila in her brief time in her dragon form. Would this tunnel go all the way to the pyramids base the dwarf was unsure, the only way to find out to continue following it?
"Bah, not up to dwarven standards," the Dwarf Knight Cleric muttered to himself. How true his statement was to be was soon to be revealed.

As the time passed and the party moved deeper into the tunnels depth, Kenji could see and feel the walls tight around them. On top of all that, he could tell the head room of the tunnels ceiling slowly diminishing in height. If this continued, the party would soon be forced onto their hands and knees to proceed further.

To make matters even worse each of the party at times could sense the walls and ground around them tremble as if from minor quakes. The more Cor investigated, the more he became convinced that perhaps the party had made an error in entering what was slowly becoming an unstable and very dangerous path. However as he was about to raise his concerns a large quake hit and Alasdair at the rear could hear the sound of falling stone.

As if on cue a cloud of rolling dust and stone soon engulfed them, though doing no harm, did limit their sight. Encased in a thick cloud of harmless dust, throats raw from breathing it in, and unsure if the way behind them still existed the party found themselves for the moment at a stand still the way forward obscured by dust and stone....................

(DM OOC: Ok there is this weeks post. You find yourselves in a tight tunnel encased in dust and unsure what to do. Next post Next Sunday.

On a game related note starting Monday there will be 2 Player / Character changes....

First change: Skye has expressed not feeling the Haila vibe and has asked me to play Althena. After what some of you may remember happened the last time a live person played her, I have been against that for quite awhile now. However to keep from losing her as a player (Just Kidding) and because I cannot resist a beautiful women (`sigh`) I decided in the sake of trimming the game abit character wise to say yes, so she will take over Althena this week.

Change 2: As Skye will be moving to Althena, CdnFlirt has agreed to take over Haila once more as she played her before, for roughly 2 years, and knows the character better then Sirene. This will leave Sirene open for the moment and as such, she will go into NPC mode played by me until I find a new player or write her out of the game.

Ok I hope everyone reads this to not be surprised when the two ladies begin posting this week as different characters.)


Posted on 2011-07-25 at 04:23:56.
Edited on 2011-08-02 at 06:02:20 by TannTalas

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


Haila

The wheat haired beauty had been one of the first to scale down into the gorge. Haila moved with the grace of a well seasoned warrior as she made her way towards the tunnel standing guard on her companions and the entrance. The woman withdrew her sword as soon as she had returned to the bottom of the gorge.

Niamedris had decided to speak at that moment as her eyes scanned the area, she could hear his voice inside her head.

"I see many tunnels that lead many ways my dear friend. Are you sure this was the tunnel you had seen when you had made your descent earlier?"

Haila had then taken the time to see that the Elven cat had made a very good point. The woman was confident it was the tunnel she had seen upon her flight, and nodded confidently to her feline companion.

"Come my friend, we see the path set before us, we must now continue forth unto our destiny." Nodding to Niamedris she jogged to catch up with the others who had begun entering the cave.

Haila watched as Kenji took the lead and the others filtered in keeping the spell casters in the middle for optimum use. Haila allowed herself a spot closer to the rear of the group, switching her weapon from the sword to her dagger. The Cavern had a smell about it that made her want to turn back, as if warning signs were flashing in her head. The human ignored it, as she always did, and she continued on without saying a word. The Elven cat a few steps ahead of her in the line filtering through the underdark. It was a complex network of tunnels branching off in all directions. It would not be wise to simply follow the same path, but they would likely get lost if they did not keep heading in the same direction.

The woman paused for a moment to dig through her back upon entering the cave and found her candle and whetstone. She decided to light one of her candles to help them see at least a little bit better upon where they were headed. Haila was near the back and passed the first candle she lit towards the front after lighting a second candle from the first. Haila held the lit candle in one hand calling out to the others "Here perhaps the candle will help us find a suitable path".

Niamedris has been quick to point out that their surroundings were not stable in the least. With the extraordinary balance, the cat had no difficulties with the minor quakes. Haila knew something was amiss as she braced herself for something larger. The ground below shook and shifted as if they were in fact under a volcano instead of a pyramid. A large quake had taken them and they could hear the sounds of rocks falling, probably blocking one of their paths. The human wondered which side would be caved in as the dust set in obstructing their view and putting out the candles she had previously lit.

Dagger in hand she braced herself for rocks to come crashing down upon them suffocating them as they neared their destination. In stead she started coughing as the dust dried her throat making it burn as it felt completely raw. She quickly lifted her tunic up to cover her nose and mouth to reduce the pain the dust would cause to her vocals. Haila held her dagger in her free hand and watched as her elven companion darted off zigzagging about to investigate what had taken place. The feline would be able to see much quicker than the other races as his vision was much higher. Coughing less than most due to her quick thinking about using her tunic to try and filter out the air she gazed through half closed eyes at their surroundings.


Posted on 2011-07-26 at 01:06:28.

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Rock me Amadeus...

Kenji lead the way with Ulthok at his hip… the Halfling could see past the Samurai well enough most of the time… if Ulthok told him to stop to check out something then Kenji stopped… once it was declared safe then he would move out… his torch cast enough light for him to see clearly… he moved slowly having little choice in the confined spaces.

When the large tremor came and the rocks began to shift.. Kenji braced himself… as the cloud of dust rolled over him he turned his head away and used his body to shield his little friend Ulthok with his bigger body… once the tremors subsided he straightened up and looked ashamed almost at his shielding the Halfling.

Saying nothing he turned and surveyed the area ahead… as the dust settled he took a few tentative steps… extending his torch forward to see if the way ahead was still clear… he would report what he saw whether it was blocked or clear… if it appeared open he would slowly proceed forward being extra cautious now… didn’t want to cause any more cave-ins.


Posted on 2011-07-29 at 00:18:17.
Edited on 2011-07-29 at 10:51:49 by YeOlde

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


cave in

It was not long after Cor's muttered complaint about the craftsmanship, or lack thereof, that the cave in occurred. 'Is everyone alright?" Cor waited for the dust to settle a bit. "If there be a way forward I suggest we take it and nay tarry too long in this death trap of a tunnel. It isn't fit for goblins much less us."


Posted on 2011-07-29 at 22:08:26.

Steelight
Sage of the Realms
Karma: 44/9
1024 Posts


Alasdair

"Is everyone alright?"
Alasdair's first thoughts went to Althena. With a growing sense of panic he searched the tunnel, his heart pumping harder than a dwarven smith at his forge. The flickering light of the torch, obscured as it was by the slowly settling dust of the cave-in made his visual search seem like hours. Finally he found her, roughened a bit by the earth's tremors, but no more than the rest of them. His heartbeat began slowly returning to normal.

"I'm alive back here. Everyone else alright? Kenji, any sign of a way to continue? I heard a rumble behind us so I doubt we can make a trip back the way we came."

He coughs heavily, clearing the dust from his lungs and throat before pulling a piece of cloth from his pack and using it to cover his face.

"I agree with Cor's suggestion. We should move forward if we can. But while Kenji and Ulthok are seeking a path ahead, the rest of us should see what other options lay before us. I'm going to head back down the passage a bit to see if the tunnel did, in fact, collapse behind us. It'll be nice to know if we have an escape route or not if things get away from us up ahead. Cor, please see if you can determine anything more about these quakes, or what paths we might take if ahead and behind are blocked in my absence. Your dwarven instincts are the best resource we have down here. I might be able to use my psionics to move some of the rubble, but if that is the course we take I want to know I'm not further destabilizing the tunnel."

With another long look at Althena, Alasdair activates his control light ability to allow him to see, and he heads back down the passageway with sword in hand.


Posted on 2011-07-30 at 00:39:29.
Edited on 2011-07-31 at 23:45:26 by Steelight

Phelan
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 15/0
124 Posts


Conall -- Stone chips keep fallin on my head!

“Great! This is just great! Now, we’re not only in a tunnel, but an unstable tunnel…so much for the dwarven ability to see things like this coming!” Conall ranted in his head while he scanned the area looking to see if his lady love had sustained any injury.

“Cynil my love are you well?” The paladin asked his voice rough both from worry and the dust from the minor cave-in. Seeing through the darkness requires no effort on his part but the dust makes him squint as he peers through it. Standing, Conall gave a tug on his pack’s leash reeling it in to make sure it was still there.

“Well Cor I must say I’m not sure what part of my testing this is, but I never thought that your dwarven senses would lead us into an unstable tunnel!!” Conall barks a laugh as he searches in his pack for the components to perform an augury, “Now then if no one is in a particular hurry I believe that I will call on Odin and perhaps ascertain whether we should continue on this path or perhaps return to the rim of the cleft and continue on above ground.”

“I can’t believe that I or another didn’t think to do this before we came down into this gods forsaken tunnel.” He muttered under his breath as he quickly rifled through his spell components looking for the one for his Augury spell.


(OOC: Connal will ask Odin if we should continue forward or turn back and opt for above ground. If Cynil, or anyone else is injured and so desires I will use a minor healing spell after I’m done with the Augury)


Posted on 2011-07-30 at 14:06:33.
Edited on 2011-07-30 at 14:07:59 by Phelan

Celeste
Hippy-snapper!
Karma: 138/3
1049 Posts


Cynil ~ Under Pressure!

“Is everyone alright?”

A cacophony of coughs began responding to Cor’s question. Dust swirled around as the party moved to get it out of their eyes and lungs. The druid’s eyes were wide with attempting to see what had happened. She was in the middle of the group and could see nothing but bodies.

Alasdair’s voice rang out, "I'm alive back here. Everyone else alright? Kenji, any sign of a way to continue? I heard a rumble behind us so I doubt we can make a trip back the way we came."

“Cynil my love are you well?” Her heart skipped a beat at Connall’s strong voice calling out to her.

“I’m alright,” Cynil responded, pausing to cough up a little bit of dust from her throat, “What happened? It sounded like the tunnel gave way.” Fear tickled at the corners of her mind. If this was true… if they were trapped…


Posted on 2011-07-30 at 14:14:21.
Edited on 2011-07-30 at 14:15:50 by Celeste

Skye
Resident
Karma: 25/0
247 Posts


Bath anyone?

Althena progressed slowly in the cramped quarters, sword gripped firmly in one had while the other loosely held the rope attached to her gear. The crunch of old earth beneath their boots and the breathing of her companions were the only sounds to be heard, but even those echoed weakly off the rock around her. What had seemed like the lesser of two evils in the beginning was slowly growing to feel like a poor and hastily made decision. Why had they not sent a scout ahead?
The light of newly lit candles danced along the passage way, dimly illuminating the shapes of her companions, and causing shadow to recede ever so slightly. As the party proceeded, the tunnel seemed to close in tighter about them, the floor trembling faintly as if in protest to their invasion. Yet still they pressed on. An urgent need for open spaces washed over Althena and she prayed this path would not be the end of their quest. How awful would it be after so long of trial and tribulation to be slain, not by a competent foe, but by the earth itself revolting against them?

Uneasiness settled about the party but before Althena, or anyone else, could express their concern the trembling grew rapidly to violent shaking and the thundering sound of rock falling behind them echoed throughout the tunnels. Clouds of dust and debris engulfed the party, invading airways, and coating garments and flesh alike in a fine grainy residue. Althena cried out in mental anguish her concern, not for herself, but for Alasdair who had been the last in their single file line. “Alasdair my love! Where are you?!” her frantic plea echoed along the psionic link they shared.

Vivid green eyes that had closed reflexively in defense against the debris opened now, peering through the haze, searching for the figure of her beloved. A fit of coughing over took her and leaning against the wall she drew the edge of her cloak up over her mouth, the material acting as a filter to provide at least marginally cleaner air. Her panic eased as Alasdair approached, and she could sense his own anxiety subsiding as they both accepted the knowledge that no serious harm had come to either of them.

Calls of “Is everyone alright?” echoed off the walls from several sources and Cors voice could be heard by all as he expressed his general dislike of their location. "If there be a way forward I suggest we take it and nay tarry too long in this death trap of a tunnel. It isn't fit for goblins much less us."

After assuring himself of Athena’s safety Alasdair spoke, addressing the party as a whole "I agree with Cor's suggestion. We should move forward if we can. But while Kenji and Ulthok are seeking a path ahead, the rest of us should see what other options lay before us. I'm going to head back down the passage a bit to see if the tunnel did, in fact, collapse behind us. It'll be nice to know if we have an escape route or not if things get away from us up ahead. Cor, please see if you can determine anything more about these quakes, or what paths we might take if ahead and behind are blocked in my absence. Your dwarven instincts are the best resource we have down here. I might be able to use my psionics to move some of the rubble, but if that is the course we take I want to know I'm not further destabilizing the tunnel." Activating his control light, and with sword in hand, Alasdair retreated back the way he’d come.

Brushing herself off Althena gazed at Alasdair’s receding form for a moment before clearing her throat and adding her opinion to that of the rest of the party. “Panic will get us nowhere, we must search both behind us and ahead of us to ensure we have a route of escape. And if not, we will make our own.”

Pushing away from the wall Althena began to help the others search for an exit, the settling dust as well as the warmth of so many bodies made for miserable conditions and one thought stood out clearly in her mind, Gods she needed a bath.


Posted on 2011-07-31 at 20:17:16.
Edited on 2011-07-31 at 22:44:05 by Skye

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


checking it out

'Me? Why I certainly did not lead anyone into a tunnel as shabby as this one. A drunken, blind mole could have dug a better tunnel. This one seems to perhaps be of a natural origion which makes it difficult to determine its stability." Cor began to take a closer look at the tunnel to see if ther was anythign he missed in his earlier checks.


Posted on 2011-07-31 at 22:10:39.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6068 Posts


Onward.......

Ulthok was a bit amazed that the party was so concerned at the tremors. They were underground in a natural cavern, this happens!

When rumbling and dust came spewing from behind Kenji had stopped and Ulthok knew they needed to move forward. As the rest of party tried to gether their wits Ulthok turned to Kenji, “Best be moving forward friend, if we want out of this dust there is only one way to go, deeper! If you move with confidence the rest will follow. We need to get out of this dust before the rest start to second guess themselves again.”

With that Ulthok turned back those following,” This way folks, to get out of this dust we need to move on. We will surely find a larger chamber soon and you all will feel more comfortable.”

Ulthok wasn't sure this would be true be then neither did they. Best to keep them moving, besides between him and Cor they knew the underground and what they might be able to do.

Then back to Kenji, “ Onward brave Sir, let’s get those folks out of here”.


Posted on 2011-08-01 at 00:25:39.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


comfy

"Ulthock my wee lad, tis nay a guarantee that we will find anything resembling a chamber or a more comfortable location ahead. I appreciate your confidence but we need to remain catious. Natural caverns are not at all like a well maintained tunnel."


Posted on 2011-08-01 at 00:37:52.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.