The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3956 registered users. Our newest member is Kingsonu78.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Last Chance Gang Q&A (posted by breebles)Last Chance Q&A
Recruitment Threads - Firefly Serenity reboot (posted by TannTalas)Firefly Serenity reboot
Common Room - Space strategy game ideas... (posted by Bromern Sal)Space strategy game ideas
Recruitment Threads - Last Chance Gang Ideas/Planning (posted by Chessicfayth)Last Chance Gang
Dungeons and Dragons - LBW Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by Talynthar)LBW Blacktooth Ridge
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

How I Roll
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Stupid
Price: $16.00

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

"Althena, I promised when I join ed that I would see you through to the end. Of you cannot rest now then my path is clear. I go with you now." She had her raise dead still and a few other spells that might prove useful. "Does anyone still have healing potions? That knowledge might prove very important to anyone who gets injured..


Posted on 2011-10-23 at 22:56:23.

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


Baby steps...

Althena had spoken that she would be marching up the steps as soon as they cooled down enough to do so. They had two options to choose from, and it would be a no brainer for Haila. Smiling she stood up and crossed the distance to stand beside Althena and spoke softly "I will follow your wise words Lady Althena". The respect Haila had for the woman was apparent with the words she had chosen to use. It would be difficult, for she knew her spells were wearing thin, and she would have liked to stay longer, but her friends words rang true. The closer they got, the more enemies they had to face.

During their quest, they faced a large number of trials together, and they had learned many things during such a long time as one unit. They had learned how well things worked for them when they collaborated their efforts instead of breaking into smaller groups. The closer they became to achieving their goal, the more difficult it was to resist the negative aura being emitted from the sword. Another lesson they had learned in addition to the previous two, was that magic may work on some creatures, but that another breed of that same creature may be immune to it. Each baby step they took towards the sword, was another difficult task ahead, but one they would fight together as a team.

Haila moved closer to the stairs as they cooled and would wait there for the rest of the group to join her. Expecting nothing but a trap, she withdrew her prized weapon and prepared herself for whatever may lay in wait for them when they crossed the threshold.


Posted on 2011-10-23 at 23:16:27.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2181 Posts


enough

"That is enough,all of you. We will rest here before traveling on." Cor wore an expression most had not seen before; one of a war-cleric whose patience had worn thin. "Althena, if you choose to forge ahead on your own then you doom us all. If we split the group then all is lost and evil shall prevail. If we travel on at less than full strength then we face evil on its terms not ours. That I refuse to do. If it means we face a few more servants of darkness than so be it. We are the last chance of all those who choose to dwell in the light. It is for them and not oourselves we undertook this journey. They are ultimately the ones who will reap the rewards if we suceed and who will pay the price if we fail. All have spoken their preference and as the leader of this disrespectful, disorganized group of primadonas it is my duty to make the final decision. Now it is time for us to rest one last time before the final push so that the time of darkness never comes to blanket the land."

Cor offered a silent prayer to Odin that just this once the group would cease its squabbles.


Posted on 2011-10-24 at 01:46:48.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6244 Posts


Ok Ok geezzz...............

As Althena stood firm in her decision to move up the stairs behind her, and finally claim the sword she was destined to destroy. She watched as the party became clearly divided along the lines of who would stay and who would follow her. Even with Cor’s final declaration that they would rest, she still was determined to go up those stairs.

Sparing a quick glance to the floor above her, she cast her mind using her ability of Heightened Senses only to finally realize that what waited for the party above, though only 10 in number were much more dangerous then at first thought. The life forms she sensed were unlike anything she had ever sensed before so incredibly strong in magic, it was as if they were nothing but pure black magic made corporeal somehow. To climb those stairs and face the sword backed by these guardians with only half the party behind her was asking for defeat.

The party could see as the change slowly came over Althena as she visibly relaxed then slumped, almost falling to the ground but quickly caught by Alasdair. Easing her to the ground she lay there looking exhausted, the fire of determination giving over to the realization of truth.

“I’m sorry my friends, those of you who advocated for rest were indeed correct for we must be at full strength and a party united to defeat the creatures and sword above. It is just that it is so close that I feel it in every part of my body and finally having reached its resting place that my destiny draws me to it. Let us as Cor has said rest and let those that wish it search the rooms around us then when we are ready up the stairs we shall finally go.”
With Alasdair’s help, she moved back to the room’s center and laid herself down to rest, knowing she would yet have to take a two-hour watch at some point. Ulthok knowing that he too would have to sleep to recover his spells could not let his thief nature go unheeded and decided to do a quick search of the six rooms as the other spell casters and those not on watch laid themselves down.

However, his hope for treasure was dashed as the rooms held nothing of value but a rack of normal weapons in one room. Though covered in dust and all non-magical in nature the weapons, ranging from battle & hand axes to long & short swords. From a spear or three, to a lance and a pair of javelins, from daggers & arrow tips to throwing knives too, all were yet in good condition, no rust to be found on any.

With a sad face, the dour Halfling thief/mage returned to the rest of the party and did as the others did and rested. Then as quick as if but only a moment in time the eight hours were over and no new evil forces had attacked, yet Althena, Conall and Alasdair could feel it lurking as if waiting for the party’s next move.................


(DM OOC: Ok there’s tonight’s post, your rested wounds are all healed and I need all of the spellcasters, Cor, Haila, Maggot, Rayne, Sirene and Ulthok‘s spell lists by next Sunday or you go up those stairs with the spells you have listed right now, no exceptions this time!, Brianna, Flirt, this includes you as you two have the worst record of getting your spells in on time .
Ok Next Post Next Sunday.)


Posted on 2011-10-24 at 04:48:56.
Edited on 2011-10-24 at 04:51:09 by TannTalas

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6056 Posts


Ideas........

Hearing Althena’s words to stay gave Ulthok comfort, she had defeated that impulse and now they could rest and refresh the skills they would need to their next challenge. But true to “his” nature the Halfling Thief had to see what was behind those doors.

The allure of treasure, useful weapons or a alternate way to the sword drew him to peek into rooms that lined the chamber. With skill, stealth and cunning Ulthok made a quick appraisal of each room.

To his disappointment there wasn’t much of great service for the band. Those great double doors that had appeared from behind hovel of the roaches were those same mysterious doors that the party had seen from so far away and were the main entrance. Imagine their surprise had they tried to enter the temple through them just to crash into that mass of debris, goo, stink and bugs.

Returning to the group he told them of the weapons and that they were still in good shape but none of magical advantage. As he settled in to rest and study, the thought occurred to him that they be better prepared if they could coordinate their spells.

“I know that our spells are often our most guarded secrets and possessions, but now perhaps we would serve ourselves best by talking over what spells we have so as to strengthen our defense. This evil has thwarted our offensive spells, but perhaps a few well chosen spells backed up by others, we can control our surroundings and aid our warriors. I’m willing to open my list to my friends if it will add to our strength.”

Ulthok pull his book of knowledge from his pack and waited for his companions to respond.


Posted on 2011-10-28 at 03:05:09.
Edited on 2011-10-28 at 16:49:13 by Odyson

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2181 Posts


moving on

"Sharing our spells is a fine idea lad. I, as usual, have focused on healing spells. To my mind the best 'offensive spells' I have are the ones that keep master Kenji and the other fighters engaged in the fight. Here are the spells I have chosen" Cor lists his spells.

(A bit later) "Althena lass, would you mind sharing with us what it is you sense beyond the doors? It may help us plan. I have taken a spell that will show us the best route to the sword but knowing what we face is never a bad idea."

When all are ready Cor will cast "Find the path" and with Ulthok leading we will make our way forward.



Posted on 2011-10-29 at 13:54:47.

Lady Dark
Resident
Karma: 39/2
285 Posts


Sirene

she nods, knowing this is a fair plan. "Aye. I too have healing spells, though I have some offensive as well. However I propose myself and another takes a center point nearest Althena from which point we may heal others during battle. But I have faith that no matter what plan of action we make, we will succeed because we are together in this, and have each others strength to guide us."


LAter, when Althena is asked about the coming threat, Sirene listens attentively, eager to know what it is they face, but hoping for the best.

When all are ready, Sirene will follow close to ALthena, keeping them both in the center of the group for added protection.


Posted on 2011-10-29 at 16:26:52.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Before Rain rests she goes to Althena to find out what she had discovered about the situation they were facing once the moved on. Creatures of dark magic, and of course the sword itself that would do all it could to prevent Althena from taking it into her control. How many thousands of years had it planned for a descendent of the Old Mage to return to finish what had been started so long ago.

After gleaning all she could she went to Maggot. "What might these creatures be like and if mostly dark magic what are their weaknesses. I so think that those of who cast should so our best to choose spells that will prove effective against them. My arsenal of spells are more for that which is natural and living with the divine spells granted by my faith in Kith=Jora mostly of a healing nature."

Other caster in the party also begin to share their ideas, Rayne listens carefully and sorts mentally though the spells available to her. However she knows that her healing spells will help keep others alive and fighting though she is a decent fighter as well.


Posted on 2011-10-29 at 19:53:57.
Edited on 2011-10-29 at 19:58:56 by Brianna

Takley
RDI Fixture
Karma: 25/34
607 Posts


Yegono

Seeing as nothing was happening, Kenji stayed up with some of the others that were guarding.

"What do you think is up there?"

He waited for at least one answer before continuing.

"Whatever it is, it is not friendly. Not at all.

He got up walked around a bit and went back with his hands on the hilts of his swords if something was going to come at them as was natural to him.

Feeling a bit tired tired again, he went back to where he was sleeping before.

"Wake me if you need help, or in an hour, whatever comes first."


Posted on 2011-11-02 at 00:18:51.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

"What is up there is not flesh and blood nor the likes of things that men know of. Evil and things called up or created by greater evil. This sword Possess by evil as it is was locked away down her until one of the Old Mage's descendents returned to clam it. The test were made to make sure that the one who came to claim the sword were strong enough to finished what had not been done before this time. Well for the most part. anyway. The new tunnels we found you in were something that was created later. All the evil and unnaturalness of this place are the corruption caused by the presence of that sword over the millenia."

Rayne turned to face the warrior.

"Honestly' I know not exactly what lies up there waiting for us, but whatever it or they are we have come to finish this quest and eliminate this great evil. I will prayer to Kith Jora for strength and courage to see this through.

Rayne spoke the truth as best she could. She did not know, she could imagine but she would not fear the unknown. Tomorrow they would all face whatever it was and she would do our best to see Althena to the quest's end.

Rayne pause not really having more to day. unless another spokespoke.

The absences of her companions weighed on her, but she was glad she had left them behind. this was not place for them. But she ,missed them greatly and she shared her thoughts with Kenji since he listened even though he might not know of the tie that exists between a rangers and her companions.

"I miss my companions, my animal companions We have been through much together. A finer team, I have never had as a ranger." Nor a finer team have I ever known to be with in such a place as this with the quest end so near but so inherently dangerous."

"It has been a pleasure to get to know you, Kenji. You have been a staunch ally in battle, and offer good counsel. I had hoped when this was done, that you might come with me to see some of my home land.


Posted on 2011-11-02 at 06:10:11.
Edited on 2011-11-04 at 20:16:37 by Brianna

Takley
RDI Fixture
Karma: 25/34
607 Posts


Fixed some mistakes

“What is up there is not flesh and blood nor the like of things that men know of. Evil and things called up or created by great evil. This sword Possess by evil as it is was locked away down her until one of the Old Mage's descendants returned to claim it. This whole area m the test were made sure they were strong enough to finished what had not been done before this time. Well for the most part. anyway. The new tunnels we found you in were something that was created later. All the evil and unnaturalness of this place are the corruption caused by the presence of that sword.” There was a slight pause as if appearing to be in thought.

“ Honestly I know not what lies up there waiting for us but whatever it or they are we have come to finish this quest and eliminate this great evil. I will prayer to Kith Jora for strength and courage to see this through.”

"I would agree with that Rayne." He said in a semi-thoughtful tone as he already knew what it was they had to do.

"I miss my companions, my animal companions We have been through much together. A finer team, I have never had as a ranger. Nor a finer team have I ever known to be with in such a place as this with the quest end so near but so inherently dangerous."

Rayne continued as he listened

"It has been a pleasure to get to know you, Kenji. You have been a staunch ally in battle, and offer good counsel. I had hoped when this was done, and I do hope that you will come with me to see some of my home lands.”

"Indeed, it would be an honour to see your homeland." With that thought Kenji recalled back a while to when his family was killed for the disgrace of his Daimyo destroying an entire village. "I cannot go home, not even if I was to pass through the Bushido Isles." He looked sullen but soon broke through the mood.


Posted on 2011-11-04 at 20:37:11.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6244 Posts


Ok Here we go!

As the party settled in to rest for the next eight hours, with guards set up in two-hour shifts. None of the party knew what terror awaited them above. Ghouls or Ghasts, a guardian Dragon and her brood of 9 children? Perhaps ten guardian statues keyed to defend the sword until destroyed, Vampires, Beholders, a horde of Demons? The list of creatures in the parties’ minds was many. Then for the spell casters it was time to read, to pray, to prepare and then to sleep for a long eight hours.

However, contrary to Althena’s fears no new evil did attack and almost as if the party were in an eye of a storm all around them seemed calm, as if something waited. Then it was time, the Mages ready, the Cleric’s prepared, the Fighters armed and all in the party healed to full. With Ulthok in the lead once more, they filed up the stairs in single file traveling round and round for a good three stories until finally reaching the top.

As Ulthok slowly raised his head to look upon the floor above, using his infravision, he could see nothing lurking close to the stairwells entrance onto the floor. Moving quickly he moved up and into position to cover the rest as they too made their way from stairwell to floor, each taking up a position to cover the next. With the coming of the rest of the party so to did light from torches held to reveal some of what lay before them. Perhaps to no ones surprise, or perhaps to some what could be seen was empty space, no rooms, no fixtures, nothing but empty darkness beyond the torches range of light.

Then slowly as if sensing the party’s presence for the first time, a bluish green circle of light, at its center white, began to grow stronger and as the party watched, they could see it emitting from some type of stand. Though the stand was a good 100 yards away they could see it was shaped perhaps in the form of a dragon and made of a greenish gray metal. Resting on top a slender case of glass, the light having become so bright hiding what if anything lay within. The main area of the floor now for the most part revealed shadows yet lurking at the corners; it was as first revealed empty but for the single brightly lit stand at the far north of the room, the stairwell at its most southern end. The width of the floor revealed to be a good 200 yards in size, somehow this floor bigger then the floor below.

As the party pondered that question, the brightness of the light seemed to gain its full measure and fell into a steady glow allowing the party to no longer have need of the torches. The room was quiet, almost too quiet, where the ten guardians spoken of by Althena, where were the creatures of evil that she said lurked here waiting? For the first five or so minutes as the party took in the scene before them nothing happened but as in all battles of good vs. evil it did not take long for the blots of shadows before the party to move into a semi-circle blocking any forward progress towards the glass case. Revealed now by the light before the party were ten giant sized creatures none of them had ever before seen.

The creature’s main body in form much like the cockroaches below, perhaps having started as one, had mutated drastically into something more. Having eight barbed legs, three eyes, the barbed like tail of a scorpion, with two arms ending in three pronged claws. A jaw full of three rows of shark like teeth, with a pair of jagged gripping mandibles to each side of its bloated roach like face before the party were ten very large, very deadly looking creatures that moved into the light given off by the glass case then stopped doing nothing. Time for all seemed to stand still as the creatures, though clearly primed to attack, moved no closer, committed no action of hostile intent and seemed perfectly willing to allow the party to make the first move.........................

(DM OOC: Ok there you have it my post for this week as of right now your not in combat timed rounds but still in normal turns. Clearly, the next move is up to you so make your actions good ones as you only get this one free first turn. Depending on what you do, start combat, retreat down the stairs, and so on will determine how the creatures of course react.
Let me stress this once more this is one of the hardest or easiest fights in my campaign you could all die here in the next few weeks if you screw up as I will be pulling no punches. I have given a few hints leading up to this fight on how to kill them, I can’t wait to see if they were picked up or will be once you scramble to reread my earlier posts . Ok baring an RL event Next Post, Next Sunday)


Posted on 2011-11-07 at 07:32:40.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2181 Posts


try

Cor saw the creature materialize before the party but they took no action. "Mages, dispel magic if you please. Maybe we can get lucky and get rid of these beasties. I will try turning them as well. If that fails it seems combat will be in order." Cor attempted to turn the creatures.


Posted on 2011-11-13 at 01:52:51.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6056 Posts


Dispel..............

Ulthok listens to Cor as he saw the creatures formed their line. "Mages, dispel magic if you please. Maybe we can get lucky and get rid of these beasties. I will try turning them as well. If that fails it seems combat will be in order."
“Cor, allow me. There seems something odd about the size of this room and perhaps the size of those creates. It might be illusion and I don't feel I beleive what I'm seeing, but it may not, so a little help shouldn't hurt.” Turning toward the open room and the creatures Ulthol raised his arms and with clear voice he cast his dispel magic spell , “Dispel”. As Ulthol looked around at his party he said, “Ok, so you were expecting a poem?”




Posted on 2011-11-13 at 04:20:18.
Edited on 2011-11-13 at 04:20:46 by Odyson

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


Butterflies...

Ulthok started up the stairs when they were cool enough to be climbed. Each and every member harbored a small amount of fear within them, but each one too stubborn and proud to voice their concerns. The weight of the quest hung heavily upon their shoulders as they made their way up the stairs towards their destiny.

Haila felt refreshed, however she was fighting the butterflies as she climbed the stairs readying her weapon should they be greeted at the top by an ambush. Aware of her surroundings she was constantly scanning all areas as they climbed the stairs with lead feet. None of the members wanted to know what had so quickly defeated the steeled will of Althena.

Questions raced through her mind about the possibilities that may lay along their paths. What would they face with their next step? They have come a long way since their quest had begun so long ago, and they have formed bonds that would not be broken easily. As they neared the sword corruption seemed thick about them, however they seemed to be spared the target of the swords darkness. It continued to call out, however it was a faint whisper to the members of their group. The Sword was calling out to receive reinforcements, in many forms.

Haila drew in a deep breath as she tried to soothe the butterflies and push the shadowed thoughts from consuming her. The woman relaxed her iron grip on her weapon and began to focus once again on observing her surroundings. As she reached the top of the platform she moved aside to cover the next person's ascent. Carefully she began to study the room, it was mostly covered in shadows. As the rest of the party joined them the visibility increased.

Roughly 100 yards away a light began to stir, growing in size upon a dragon shaped stand. As if a sentry finally caught sight of the intruders attempting a theft, the light sprang to life. The room now had enough light to reveal the darkness in the room come to life. Ten guardians moved to block their way towards their goal, the stand emitting the light. The evil so thick that if you could smell such a thing, it would kill them all. The guardians seemed fine to let their party make the first move, which greatly troubled Haila.

Niamedris reminded his human about his little adventure, and how he realized that things were not always as they appeared. The guardians could be any number of creatures. Their party consisted of 11 members, and their enemies were equal in number, 10 guardians and the stand at the other end of the room. Could it be a challenge like a game of chess? Were these guardians from another plane of existence and very powerful in magic, or perhaps they were not as they seemed and very weak against magical spells.

After a moment that seemed like years the woman decided that she would cast the spell protection from evil 10' against these Guardians. Would they attempt to retreat and form a plan once they have more information, or would they find a solution to their problems once the spell was cast.

Haila nodded suddenly determined about the course of action she would choose she turned to her friends and spoke gently to them.

"I will cast protection against evil to ensure we are protected should they attack."

The woman then began casting the spell protection against evil as she concentrated her attention on one of the Guardians standing before them. If her spell failed, she would call upon her Onyx Dog to assist them in battle against these vile beasts.


Posted on 2011-11-13 at 06:00:46.
Edited on 2011-11-13 at 06:14:05 by cdnflirt

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.