The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3927 registered users. Our newest member is phatbaoloc.
Online members: dragon-soul92
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by dragon-soul92)The Trilogy War
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by Odyson)Trilogy War Q/A
Entertainment - Game of Thrones S8 (posted by breebles)Game of Thrones S8
Comings and Goings - Dunklezahn's lurking again, hide the silverware. (posted by TannTalas)Dunk's lurking again
Q&A Threads -  Star Trek Hidden Depths Q&A (posted by Bromern Sal)ST: Hidden Depths Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Good Womens
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Mens Chaotic Evil
Price: $14.00

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 171/116
6168 Posts


Last Post of 2011

The party having fled the above floor after their first costly encounter with the swords defenders, slowly began to gather themselves once more into some semblance of order. Then only moments after reaching the first floor a large explosion was heard and due to the impact force of it, they were quickly joined by Cor as he fell to lay unconscious beside them.

Rayne having been carried to safety by Kenji cast Cure Light Wounds first on herself then in turn moving to Kenji and the rest used up all of her spells of curing, 4 Cure Lights and a Cure Serious then realized two of the party were missing

“Where is Maggot and Sirene?"
The question of Sirene was easily answered as the Elvin enchantress glided to a landing close to her just as her spell of Improved Invisibility expired. She as Cor looked ragged from the large explosion above and upon landing she did as Rayne had done and cast Cure Moderate Wounds on herself. While this was taking place the cramping and pain had become too much for Haila, who fell to her knee’s barely managing to speak, the poison dangerously close to killing her.

Haila "The poison is now running deep into my veins, please does anyone have a cure poison? I have a couple potions of extra healing should anyone need anything."
With Cor out of commission for the first few minutes and Haila on the verge of death, Ulthok stepped in to give each surviving member something to do.

“Friends, we need to quickly heal our friends and again find a way to get Lady Althena to that sword. Alasdair if you may heal Cynil so she can then cast Neutralize Poison on Haila and stop the poison from the vile creature. Conall can you see to Cor and revive him so our leadership can be renewed. I have a potion of healing that Rayne can have to get her strength back. As we all get our wits back we can then better apply our skills to heal.”
With that, suggestion voiced the healers healed, Cor was revived to once more assume command, Haila was cured of the poison killing her, and Rayne was told of Maggot’s death. It was here that Cor proceeding to brush the dirt and grime from his clothes & armor came upon a gruesome, though heartening discovery. A human looking right hand, thumb and pinkie slightly chewed, its middle finger extended, the hand ragged and torn as if eaten but not yet swallowed was lodged between his armor and tunic. A quick check of the survivors showing each to have all of theirs, Cor concluded correctly, that thanks to the explosion of gas and fire that this piece of Maggot had somehow landed upon him and been lodged within his clothing to fall with him to this floor.

As Cor showed the rest what he had found it became clear to all if not for the explosion no remains of Maggot would there have been to find by the time the party reentered the upper floor, and the Ranger/Bard would have been gone forever. Now with the remains of his hand Cor could at least attempt to resurrect the crazy old Half-Elf. Holding the hand close Cor spoke to the party before him.

“Anyone have any ideas? Perhaps retry the cloudkill without the fire elemental? None of the creatures actually attacked Althena. Perhaps the non-detection spell worked. It was only because of the fire elemental the creatures attacked. Should we have her try alone? The answer to my augury was a bit vague because it did not really answer what would happen to her alone as Odin saw the spells would occur before that attempt."
Ulthok “When we are strong again I will cast a dimensional door and lead Althena right to the stand. I can take Sirene, Haila or Cynil through too. With an invisibility spell cast on the others and I using my ring we will arrive but not appear. Althena can then judge if this is the sword, we seek and take it to defeat these creatures. Kenji, if perhaps you taunted these bugs from the stairs they might stay close and give us a better chance when we step out of the door with them still across the room. I would hope that whoever would come through with us would have a teleport ready to get the Lady Althena safely away if this plan should also crumble. Alasdair, do you think that maybe a Psionic Blast might scramble at least one of those ugly bugs.”
Alasdair “Perhaps, however I think not as they are of very low intelligence, if they have any at all. I think it is more the sword and basic insect instinct that controls them.”
With this stated the party as a group, minus for the moment Maggot, were left to ponder what to do next......

(DM OOC: Ok here’s my delayed post, next post Jan 8th 2012. Ok Spellcasters check your sheets to see what spells have been used and may need to be replaced.
On a side note please see my post in the Q/A.
Thanks to you all for being a part of Trilogy and until next year have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.)


Posted on 2011-12-20 at 05:23:17.
Edited on 2011-12-20 at 05:23:45 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


regroup

Cor began to clean the dirt and grime accumulated during the explosion and his subsequent meeting with the wall and stairs from his armor. Amidst the expexted dirt he found a most unexpected item. At first he was not sure what it was but closer examination revealed it to be a well ccharred human hand. "By Odin's beard, I do believe Maggot has found a way to lend us a hand." Cor laughed at bit. "Seems the blast may have just saved him from permenant death. I do believe that even with such a small piece I can resurrect the poor lad. Might be a bit tough and he might well not survive the attempt but at least he has a chance. Let me see about getting the lad back while the rest of you ponder the beasties above. Something has to hurt them."

Cor began preparartions for his spell and after a quick prayer to Odin he cast his resurrection spell.


Posted on 2011-12-21 at 19:46:36.

RP Noob
Resident
Karma: 27/1
348 Posts


Ideas.

Kenji listened as the others talked about strategy and spells to use and he thought himself of what had happened above and what he had observed. He was quite for awhile and then raised an eyebrow at something that occurred to him. Could it be?

“If I may?” he asked as he turned to Cor and all the others; he didn’t wait for permission but continued with his thoughts, “these things were immune to everything that we tried, your spells, our weapons, they are indeed strong in magic. What if what we need is non-magicial?”

“I assume that everyone’s weapons have some magical enhancements,” he said looking down at his own sheathed blades, “even my swords have some magical sharpness. Perhaps magic, even in weapon form, can’t do damage to these creatures. Maybe we should try more mundane and non-magical weapons?”

(Just some thoughts as I reread some posts; perhaps magic of any kind wont work, maybe we need non-magical weapons. I mean nothing magical worked, but Kenji shout worked but it isn’t really magic now is it? Also, there was a room that Ulthok found on this level I think that had a bunch of normal, non-magical weapons which surprisingly had been there with layers of dust but no rust? Strange. It might also explain how our armor is useless if they all have magical bonuses of some type. Just some thoughts. )


Posted on 2011-12-24 at 02:59:19.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


worth a try

"Well now laddie, tis a fine idea. It may nae work but then again neither has anything we have tried. Let's take a wee look at that room full of weapons and armor. Lead the way."


Posted on 2011-12-24 at 13:07:02.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 153/25
6026 Posts


An Easy Test..............

Ulthok listened to the usually quiet warrior.

"Great Googgily Mooggily I think you've hit on sometime. It would simple enough to test. Sneek up the stair and hurling a spear at of one them nasties. If it sticks then we know! Quick I'll show where they are and you can give them a taste of natural iron."

The theif side to Ulthok nearly bubbled to think that his earlier seach might not had been a failure.


Posted on 2011-12-24 at 17:11:00.

RP Noob
Resident
Karma: 27/1
348 Posts


A thought!

"Well now laddie, tis a fine idea. It may nae work but then again neither has anything we have tried. Let's take a wee look at that room full of weapons and armor. Lead the way."
“I suggest we use no magic then until we try this first,” Kenji said to all and then turned to Ulthok,

"Great Googgily Mooggily I think you've hit on sometime. It would simple enough to test. Sneek up the stair and hurling a spear at of one them nasties. If it sticks then we know! Quick I'll show where they are and you can give them a taste of natural iron."

After Ulthok showed Cor and he the room, the Samurai studied them and was surprised that they didn’t show any signs of damage, “We are sure these are non-magical? They show amazing cleanliness if they have indeed been here a long time.”

Taking an armful and asking the other two to do the same, he carried all that he could back to the where the others rested and recovered at the base of the stairwell leading up.

(Reading the post where this room is mentioned, it states only weapons and I don’t see any mention of armor. I assume the 3 of us cold bring all the weapons back to the group, if not we can make another trip or so.)

Looking through the weapons, the Samurai picks out a long and short sword which most closely feel similar to his natural swords. He takes off his swords and sets them with his other gear which he leaves there at the base of the stairs. Tucking the new swords in his belt he hefts a spear and tests it’s weight.

“This is not my weapon of choice,” he said with a shrug, “but with my speed I could move up there and get close enough to heft this and then flee back down the stairwell and test this theory.”

Kenji in his usual fashion did not attempt to take any credit for this idea; he didn’t seek any praise for this even if it worked, he only wanted to be of use and he hoped they would succeed. He waited to see if they would agree to him trying, or if someone else would be more suited to the task.



Posted on 2011-12-24 at 17:39:25.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


range first

"I believe that it would be best to use a ranged weapon first; arrows if we can find any and spears if not. Even a thrown dagger would suffice. If that causes then wee beasties a pause then we can close for combat. Perhaps two can go and test the theory while we see if Maggot will come around after the resurection."


Posted on 2011-12-24 at 21:54:39.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 153/25
6026 Posts


It could be treasure.............

The three returned to the party with the weapons, battle & hand axes, long & short swords, a spear or three, a lance, a pair of javelins, some daggers & throwing knives and some arrow tips too.

The weapons were laid out so the others could take thier pick.

"Find what suits you best! Who will be the one to test this idea, Kenji?

If it works I still think a dimensional door to the stand would get the Lady Althena her chance to claim the sword. Also let us fresh our spells that may help and guard us.

Let us think if we have missed something, in our haste and with this pressing evil it may have fogged our reasoning. Question yourselves, now is the time to reach deep to your training and abilities. The unasked question may be to one that holds our fate."

With that Ulthok turned to the party leader," Cor is there anything I may help you with to restore our friend Maggot, I hate seeing him gone to pieces like that?"

As he waited for Cor's reply the Mage pulled his Tome of Magic from it secure place and began preparing new spells that may serve them better.



Posted on 2011-12-26 at 21:27:45.
Edited on 2011-12-26 at 21:33:11 by Odyson

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


the plan

EDITED!

"Well if I resurrect Maggot now I will be unable to do anything for nigh on a month. Might not be the best plan down here. Everyone find a weapon that looks good to you and we will head up the stairs. First attack will be with the javalins and if they do damage then we rush the vile beasties. We need to focus on one at a time as a group to drop their numbers as quick as we can. i donna want to have more of ya waiting to raised. Fear naught about the lad, I can bring him back anytime in the next 100 plus years." Cor looked through the weapons and took up an axe and readied for the coming battle.


Posted on 2011-12-26 at 21:54:06.
Edited on 2011-12-27 at 01:38:04 by Keeper of Dragons

RP Noob
Resident
Karma: 27/1
348 Posts


The Plan

Kenji listened to their leader and nodded and gave an affirmative Grunt. He had already claimed a long and short sword that seemed close to his own pair of blades. He left his with his back pack and other items at the base of the stairs.

Hearing Ulthok talk of spells again he turned to the halfling and voiced his concerns once again, "I fear if you use this door spell of yours it could mean trouble. I do not like the idea of the Lady Althena being so distant from the group. No offense to you my little friend, but who knows what awaits at the pedestal of the sword if that is indeed te source of the light. It could be be a trap and you could find the both of you possibly dead."

When the others were ready he hefted the spear he had and headed up the stairs at the head of the group.

Cresting the top, he would wait till the order was given or the beasties charged them. He would cast the spear as hard as he could at the nearest creature and then draw his swords and rush forth using his speed to engage the same creature.

(I still think we should limit spells to those cast upon ourselves, like Protection. I also think to seperate the group is not wise.)


Posted on 2011-12-27 at 01:56:27.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 153/25
6026 Posts


A Change In Plan............

Ulthok was ready to reinforce his spells when Cor piped up.

“Everyone find a weapon that looks good to you and we will head up the stairs. First attack will be with the javalins and if they do damage then we rush the vile beasties. We need to focus on one at a time as a group to drop their numbers as quick as we can.
Then Kenji voiced his fears, "I fear if you use this door spell of yours it could mean trouble. I do not like the idea of the Lady Althena being so distant from the group. No offense to you my little friend, but who knows what awaits at the pedestal of the sword if that is indeed te source of the light. It could be be a trap and you could find the both of you possibly dead."
“Allll..righty then…., I’ll just grab some natural iron and back you up friend. “ Ulthok put his Tome safely away and eyed the weapons laid out.

Spying a right sized short sword he mimicked the moves the Samurai as he tested the balance of the weapon. It felt good and moved smoothly; finishing the routine he slid the blade into his belt. But before walking away he also grabbed up a couple throwing knives, placing them in the hidden places he had for such weapons. Then as an afterthought he scooped up three dozen of the iron arrow tips. As the others selected their weapons the mage pull his sheaf arrows from pack started replacing their tips with the iron from the temple armory.

“No sense getting any closer than necessary.” The mage knew that arrows had worked well in their last battle and he hoped these would work as well now. Moving to the foot of the stairs Ulthok takes out his bow and notched an arrow.

“Shall we see if this works? Don’t worry I’m right behind you Kenji.”

Smiling up at the Samurai Ulthok willed a touch of spirit into his ring and vanished.



Posted on 2012-01-03 at 03:15:26.
Edited on 2012-01-03 at 17:31:06 by Odyson

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 171/116
6168 Posts


First Post of 2012

With the party safe and fully healed once more the reality of what they faced above sank in for the first time. Though it was clear they faced a group of 10 giant mutated insects, nothing they had done from magical spells to magical weapons had thus far worked leaving one party member dead and all wounded. As the talk progressed from using more magic of a higher level to teleporting close to the light to the resurrection of Maggot and the time involved it was a simple fighter that came up with the best plan, though a risky one.

Tomiki Kenji had since the party entered this mountain felt vastly out of his depth as all but he were multi-trained in two or more professions be they a caster of magic, a healer or a master of locks and stealth. Yet he as the lone single classed fighter had been for the most part, at least in his mind, useless. Though Cynil also was of only one trade her abilities allowed her to heal and cast magic and she was more of an aid then he, it had all been quite frustrating to say the least. Mayhap however it was that single minded training as a Samurai that brought forward a possibly revelations, Could it be?

“If I may?” he asked as he turned, to Cor and all the others; he did not wait for permission but continued with his thoughts, “these things were immune to everything that we tried, your spells, our weapons, and they are indeed strong in magic. What if what we need is non-magical? I assume that everyone’s weapons have some magical enhancements,” he said looking down at his own-sheathed blades, “even my swords have some magical sharpness. Perhaps magic, even in weapon form, cannot do damage to these creatures. Maybe we should try more mundane and non-magical weapons?”
For a few moments, it became so quiet you could have heard a pin drop on the tiled floor as the whole party, seemingly stunned into silence, contemplated the Samurai’s words. As always, the first to wrap his mind around the concept and answer was Cor

"Well now laddie, tis a fine idea. It may nae work but then again neither has anything we have tried. Let's take a wee look at that room full of weapons. Lead the way."
“I suggest we use no magic then until we try this first,” Kenji said to all and then turned to Ulthok, to lead them to the room he had scouted earlier.

"Great Googgily Mooggily I think you've hit on sometime. It would simple enough to test. Sneak up the stair and hurling a spear at of one them nasties. If it sticks then we know! Quick I'll show where they are and you can give them a taste of natural iron."
In no time at all the party were armed in their choice of non-magical weapons appropriate to their skills and had gathered once more at the staircases base. Kenji having armed himself with a long and short sword now gathered to him the two javelins and a single spear. Hefting the spear and testing its weight, he turned to Cor and Ulthok.

“This is not my weapon of choice, but with my speed I could move up there and get close enough to heft this and then flee back down the stairwell and test this theory.”
"I believe that it would be best to use a ranged weapon first; arrows if we can find any and spears if not. Even a thrown dagger would suffice. If that causes then wee beasties a pause then we can close for combat. Perhaps two can go and test the theory while we see if Maggot will come around after the resurrection."
With Cor’s words of a plan decided Kenji in the lead followed by the rest of the party made his way up the stairs to stand just below the raised second floor and surveyed the scene before him. Seeing the creatures seemed to take no notice of him and were even not watching the stair entrance he zeroed in on the closet Roach/Scorpion and hefted the first javelin towards it. As he had said below on his skills with spear’s and javelins so it was evident as the javelin easily missed flying by the mutated creatures head.

However it did not go unnoticed as the creature turned towards the stair and charged, the second javelin to hand Kenji once more threw as the rest of the creatures turned towards him. Again, the second javelin missed as the creature had become a moving target, followed by the other eight.

Bringing up the spear to throw a chill of warning suddenly hit him as he realized that only nine of the ten creatures was charging towards him…, where was the tenth. Spinning quickly he found said tenth creature about to wrap it’s mandibles around him as had happened to Maggot!! The spear thrust hard out forward he was overjoyed as the tip pierced the mouth of the creature spraying a thick brownish liquid everywhere and sending it skittering backward in pain. The spear for the moment lodged in its mouth was a clear indication that the member of the party who thought himself the most useless was rather in this instance the most important.

With the weakness of the creatures finally found it was now only a matter of closing with them in hand to hand and hopefully make quick work of them.........

(DM OOC: Ok there’s my post for this week and yeah it’s early, but gives you more time to decide your order of battle as I will post actions for each player not by initiative this time but by placement on the stairs.
Example in my next post next Sunday the 15th since Kenji is in first place he goes first, then Ulthok as he is behind him then whoever is next in line and so on. Also we are now in combat rounds once again so keep that in mind as to what actions can be done any questions please PM them to me. Also kudos to RP Noob for figuring it out on his own)

Photobucket


Posted on 2012-01-05 at 03:22:45.
Edited on 2012-03-30 at 01:17:09 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


forward

Cor watched as Kenji's two javalins sailed wide. He had hoped for at least one hit. It was as the warrior was about to cast his spear that one of the creatures suddenly appeared and made an attempt to cut the warrior in two. As luck would have it, Kenji was faster and his iron spear did damage where magic ones had not. "Aye lad. the normal weapons work! Forward everyone and remember to kill one creature before trying to get to another." Cor said a silent prayer of thanks to Odin that the plan seemed to be working.


Posted on 2012-01-05 at 04:12:01.

RP Noob
Resident
Karma: 27/1
348 Posts


Samurai Unbound

Kenji had cursed slightly under his breath as each javelin had gone wide; these were not his weapon of choice by far. He had readied the spear to throw when he noticed that one of the beasties was missing; his acute battle senses were such that he could not be surprised and they warned him in time to turn and see the missing bug ready to bite down on him. Thrusting out the spear he grunted as it lodged deep in the things mouth and stuck there. He gave it a final shove as the thing backed up in pain; yes it appeared these things could be hurt.

"Aye lad. the normal weapons work! Forward everyone and remember to kill one creature before trying to get to another." Cor said
Kenji whipped out the two swords he had selected, a long and short one as close to the balance and length as he could to his usual weapons. Hefting them he opened his throat and gave a mighty battle cry; no longer did he feel useless. Here was a foe he could battle now, and he would kill as many as he could or die trying.

He went after the one with the spear in it’s throat since it was wounded and the closest to the stairs from where the other companions would be attacking. He lashed out with two swords, short and long, using all his strength behind each swing. He might not live beyond this day, but any survivors would surely remember how he died; battling ferociously!



Posted on 2012-01-07 at 16:48:54.

gboy
Wee Grugglet
Karma: 57/27
1669 Posts


My apologies for my absence...

Conall reluctantly sheathed his Holy Avenger. He never fathomed that he would ever be lucky enough to possess one... Nor did he think that should he possess one, he would pass it up for another blade, let alone one that was non magical. However, seeing as how the previous encounter had ended so poorly, Conall had no choice but to place his trust in his friend and fellow combatant Kenji. He truly hoped that this plan would work, for there was very little else the Conall could think of that would be useful in the slightest.

Kenji, being ever the brave soul, was the one who led the pack forward. He carried two javelins and a spear, and as he headed forward, Conall went over to the pile which had been carried in by Kenji and Ulthok, and sifted through the pile. Finding what had seemed to be a fairly sturdy looking longsword, Conall grabbed it, and did a couple practice swings, getting a feel for the weight of the blade. It seemed clunky, and unwieldily, the blade at his hip calling out for him. Conall sighed, and took a few more swings.

"Eh, this'll do."

He turned to face the fray once more. The others were already ascending the staircase, and so Conall rushed up to join them, not wanting to be the last to join the fray. Hearing a yelp that sounded like Kenji, then a cry that sounded like something else, Conall couldn't help but smile. Kenji had figured it out. This was the answer. The new question though, was how difficult would these creatures be to beat with non magical weapons? And no magic period. How would their armour stand up? These thoughts flooded Conall's head as he waded in to battle, eager to vanquish this evil once and for all.


Posted on 2012-01-09 at 20:19:47.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.