The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3956 registered users. Our newest member is Kingsonu78.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Last Chance Gang Q&A (posted by breebles)Last Chance Q&A
Recruitment Threads - Firefly Serenity reboot (posted by TannTalas)Firefly Serenity reboot
Common Room - Space strategy game ideas... (posted by Bromern Sal)Space strategy game ideas
Recruitment Threads - Last Chance Gang Ideas/Planning (posted by Chessicfayth)Last Chance Gang
Dungeons and Dragons - LBW Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by Talynthar)LBW Blacktooth Ridge
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Got Dice? Tee
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Evil Mens
Price: $14.00

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6244 Posts


A Looting the short ones will go :)

With the Elf Paladin falling semi-conscious most of the party quickly moved to his side to aid him. Though it was unnecessary as he had taken no wounds Rayne not one to take a chance cast upon him a Cure light Wounds spell. Slowly Ayreon once more became aware of his surroundings and finished his attempt at warning. Looking to Cor he spoke again.

“Lord Dwarf I fear we have a problem as I sense for sure a Shadow Wraith awaits us outside and it may not be the only one there.”
“There’s dragons here too,” Sirène added joining the members of the party at Ayreon’s side. “Or at least there were dragons here. The vultures claim they killed the giants. I hate to say it, but I think we need to try and escape from here. I don’t think we want to fight something that can command dragons.”
"Dragons! One dragons is bad enough but if the birds used plural then that is bad news indeed." Perhaps it is time to rethink our exit strategy. If we hole up a day or so we can have one of the mages teleport the others to a known location. Then once all have learned the spell they should be able to take us all, even if it takes more than one trip. Anyone else have a thought?"
“Main, where I first met you and where we almost lost Conall. I believe that is closet of those cities known to us. However the only mage yet left to us, with Haila’s death, who has been there is Ulthok. Does he even have this spell you call Teleport ready?” Asked Kenji looking to ask the Halfling the same, only to find both Halflings gone.

The Halflings in question having gotten the ok from Cor had wasted no time in quickly moving to the smallest of the giant caves. A few minutes of searching and rummaging found them staring at two large chests and a number of full bags. Though the chests were larger then normal human sized ones they were still very large due to the shortness of the two Halflings. A quick look into the bags revealed what had first appeared to be gold was in reality faded copper, the low light giving the illusion of gold.

However upon finding no traps or secret locks they opened the first of the chests, the largest, to find a lot of different junk type items. From animal skins, a variety of giant and human sized clothing, stones of different colors, crudely made toys of wood and bone. A few lumps of coal and a series of crude paper drawings etched in the same showing the mountain and the area’s around it and that was all. The first chest for the two Halflings a bust.

However in the second chest in among yet more junk they found a number of perhaps useful things, including to Valene’s wide eyed surprise her feathered hat. In all the two Halflings were able to find five items of interest.

A plain silver amulet of two hands clasped together.
20 small glass beads in a human sized pouch.
A medium sized Rabbit’s foot on a chain.
A second small pouch well made and expensive looking, but empty
And finally a red and silver, again very well made, human sized blanket.

With their findings in hand and a familiar hat on Valene’s head the two Halflings moved back to the party only to be informed of the possible danger awaiting outside........

(DM OOC: Ok there's this week's post and though wish I had more to work with I do understand the slow down this time of year.
Ulthok let me know if your taking all or just some of the five items and any of the other 'junk' you found. Ok next post next Sun as norm)



Posted on 2012-06-04 at 05:17:14.
Edited on 2012-06-11 at 05:43:55 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2181 Posts


the plan

"Well now, dragons and shadow wraiths eh? Sounds a bit more than even we can go charging into. We hole up for now until the mages can prepare the teleports." When the thieves return Cor asks, "Well now did ye find anything interesting?"


Posted on 2012-06-09 at 03:22:18.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

It was a waiting game right now. Waiting for The two halflings to return. rayne was glad that Valena had joined up with Ulthok for this "Excursion" His seach and find expiditions had proved fruitfull before but now at least he had company. tayne Reminded the others of the possibility of shinking some of them so that when they teleported they would wrigh less, since that seemed to be the limiting factor--how much the mage could take with him.

She stripped down all that was unnecessary and put it in the bag of holding. She kept out only her bow, quiver, dagger, sword, and her clothes and holy symbol. Those she woould not be parted from.


Posted on 2012-06-09 at 19:54:04.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6056 Posts


Consider............

The thief in Ulthok was always found it a pleasant relief to do a bit of treasure hunting. The allure of possible finds is a great distraction from the ever looming tension of merely surviving. Once it was evident there were no traps the hunt was on. Soon it was evident that the giants were only attracted shiny things or items of their own making. The bright coins proved to be only copper coins, dull and of little value. The search found only a few items that might be of use.

A plain silver amulet of two hands clasped together. A human sized pouch with 20 small glass beads.
A medium sized Rabbit’s foot on a chain. A second small pouch well made and expensive looking, but empty and finally a red and silver, very well made, human sized blanket.

Ulthok gathered these up so that they could return to their friends. He would cast a detect magic then to see which would be worth trying to determine their use. Perhaps one of the other would have an Identify spell ready.

Some crude coal drawings also drew his attention. Giants aren’t known for their art work; this could well be a message left by one of the poor souls that were captured by these menaces of the mountain. The others may see something or even the new Elven Paladin recognizes the areas from flights over these mountains.

As he prepared to leave he noted the feathered hat that the little cleric was now wearing. She seemed quite pleased with this find and it did look quite natural on her.

Agreeing there was nothing more to salvage they made their way back the party.

As they approached Ulthok heard the talk of trying to teleport, the presence of dragons and the feeling that a Shadow Wraith being near.

“Great googlie mooglie, leave for a few minutes and you folks find all kinds of trouble.”, the mage laughed. “I agree we need to flee insted of try to face that kind of strength. Teleport has its risks and they can be deadly, but staying here to fight dragons and wraiths could be worse.”

The mage started layout there find as he continued the comment, “We need to remember that the forces in this mountain have affected our spells and we need to be sure we are away from this influence before we risk our lives. Trying to go and come and go and come continues to magnify the risk. One trip, all at once may be best. We all got small before so that could be the key to all traveling again. The mage that best remembers the spot should cast the teleport. But you need to know I don't have it ready and it will take hours to perpare. We very well may have to make a run for it.”

“Now look what we found, its not much but it may have some help. There wasn’t any treasure but these may prove of value. Cor, Ayreon take a look at these drawings, they may be maps left by one of the desperate prisoners of the giants. It could give us an alternate direction. So while you look at that I’ll see if the other items may be of a magical source. If they prove indeed magical there we can investigate them more.“

Ulthok hand the drawings to Ayreon and turned to cast detect magic items he had laid out before the group.


Posted on 2012-06-10 at 01:24:54.
Edited on 2012-06-10 at 01:40:32 by Odyson

Ginafae
Kool Killer Kitty
Karma: 64/6
1685 Posts


Between a rock and a hard place...

Niamedris purred contentedly after his meal, dabbing at the speckles of blood that littered his tiger-patterned fur with a few darts of his tongue.

::What’s a dragon?:: he inquired, picking up the end of the conversation.

Sirène ignored the question. Her body and clothing had been transformed into diamond once more, the refracted torchlight bursting like a thousand stars within her form. But the conversation – the imminent danger they were all in – had darkened her mood.

“What is to stop what is waiting outside from coming after us if we decide to remain here? What if they thought we were the giants, and are now just biding their time before they attack again? And what if the spell of teleportation fails here as it did when we were in the mountain? We may have to flee without any help from magic. Or we have to be prepared to fight.”


Posted on 2012-06-10 at 03:53:59.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2181 Posts


change of plans

After waiting for the mages to identify the found loot, Cor returned to the question of what to do next. "There have been some good points brought up. Teleport may not work and requires us to spend a good deal of time here. After some consideration I think it is best we do the shrinking and move out quickly."

Edited to go with Maggot's post


Posted on 2012-06-10 at 13:50:48.
Edited on 2012-06-10 at 21:37:33 by Keeper of Dragons

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


You hold nothing forever

Maggot having been silent for so long spoke up finally, “I know of this township you speak of to the Southeast. I have been to the outer most part of this township several times for supplies and a few times even to a few of the Inns there to refill my pockets with gold.”

Maggot paused and sniffed at the air, “There is something evil in the air.” He whispered. He then turned and moved toward the group. “Yes small I can take you all now, if you choose to wait till others have time to help with this all could be lost.”

Maggot moved back close to the wall of the mountain and the magic from the mountain pulled upon him again. He then pictured the center of the bridge and knew it could be done. “Yes, if you shrink yourselves down and can take you all at once. But please do not wait on this. The sooner we can be gone from this place the better.” He then spat upon the Mountain in a show of defiance.


Posted on 2012-06-10 at 19:35:53.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6056 Posts


Even Better..............................

Ulthok Stopped and looked a Maggot, “That makes good sense, we can check these item when we are safely away from here.”

“If we can remember how we got small the last time We should do it again now. I can cast 10' Invisible to hide the group now being toted by Maggot. Then as we move out of the cave I’ll do a Dimension Door to take us to middle of the bridge. Rayne could layer a Protection From Evil that might help the Door spell. We would be able to see if the door opened in right spot before we go through.

If the spell doesn't work we Sirene could cast haste on Maggot to get there faster. Others could cast spells on Maggot which would cover us all as we would be part of his stuff. A 15' foot radius Silence by Cor or Rayne would keep his footsteps quiet.

Then when get to the middle of the bridge we cross our finger and zip away via the teleport as Maggot sings Bye Bye Birdie to the crows and vultures.”

The Mage started gather up the items as the other party members commented on the plan.


Posted on 2012-06-10 at 21:52:25.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6244 Posts


Dragons, Shadow Wraiths, and loot oh My!!

With the return of the two Halfling ‘gatherers’, Ulthok showed the five items found to them. In return the party informed both of them the possibility of not only Dragons in the area but the possibility of Shadow Wraiths also.

“Great googlie mooglie, leave for a few minutes and you folks find all kinds of trouble.”, the mage laughed. “I agree we need to flee instead of try to face that kind of strength. Teleport has its risks and they can be deadly, but staying here to fight dragons and wraiths could be worse.
We need to remember that the forces in this mountain have affected our spells and we need to be sure we are away from this influence before we risk our lives. Trying to go and come and go and come continues to magnify the risk. One trip, all at once may be best. We all got small before so that could be the key to all traveling again. The mage that best remembers the spot should cast the teleport. But you need to know I don't have it ready and it will take hours to prepare. We very well may have to make a run for it.”

Pausing to catch his breath he spoke again on the items found.

“Now look what we found, its not much but it may have some help. There wasn’t any treasure but these may prove of value.”
As the party took a moment to examine the items he and Valene had found he turned and showed the crude coal drawn map to Ayreon.

“Ayreon take a look at these drawings, they may be maps left by one of the desperate prisoners of the giants. It could give us an alternate direction.”
“Crude, very crude, clearly they were drawn by large hands, perhaps by one of the Giants?” the Elf Paladin replied. “These markings appear to be locations of the towns I flew over and this larger dot a larger city of sorts.”
Pointing out the large dot in question to Ulthok, and Valene who had moved closer to Ulthok, the female Halfling spoke up and confirmed Ayreon’s guess having lived in Graymark her whole life.

“Yes those smaller dots are mostly small villages, the ones the Giants raided from time to time. The big dot is most likely the larger township of Gygax closet to the mountain. I think this map was drawn by the Giant leader to keep track of their raids.”
With the map proving indeed useful Ulthok relayed Valene’s observations to the rest of the group and again the first to speak was party leader Cor.

“Well now, Dragons and Shadow Wraiths sounds a bit more than even we can go charging into. We hole up for now until the mages can prepare the teleports”
However it was Sirene that was first to counter Cor’s plan of action with straight forward facts.

“What is to stop what is waiting outside from coming after us if we decide to remain here? What if they thought we were the giants, and are now just biding their time before they attack again? And what if the spell of teleportation fails here as it did when we were in the mountain? We may have to flee without any help from magic. Or we have to be prepared to fight.”
Maggot as was his nature had been quiet for some time listening to all the conversations taking place and the idea’s proposed. Hearing the talk of towns and the dangers of teleporting the Ranger/Bard finally spoke up.

“I know of this township, Gygax, you speak of to the Southeast. I have been to the outer most part of this township several times for supplies and a few times even to a few of the Inns there to refill my pockets with gold.”
Moving to the edge of the opening he remained far enough back to not be seen by anyone outside. However the Ranger/Bard in doing so was also unable to see the bridge itself and if anything lurked upon it. Sniffing at the air for a few moments he returned to the rest.

“There is something evil in the air.” He whispered to them. “Yes small I can take you all now, if you choose to wait till others have time to help with this, all could be lost. But please do not wait on this. The sooner we can be gone from this place the better.”
Ulthok stopped his preparation to cast Detect Magic on the five items and looked at Maggot in agreement.

“That makes good sense, we can check these item when we are safely away from here.
If we can remember how we got small the last time We should do it again now. I can cast 10' Invisible to hide the group now being carried by Maggot.
Then as we move out of the cave I’ll do a Dimension Door to take us to middle of the bridge. Rayne could layer a Protection From Evil that might help the Door spell. We would be able to see if the door opened in right spot before we go through. If the spell doesn't work we Sirene could cast haste on Maggot to get there faster.
Others could cast spells on Maggot which would cover us all as we would be part of his stuff. A 15' foot radius Silence by Cor or Rayne would keep his footsteps quiet. Then when get to the middle of the bridge we cross our finger and zip away via the teleport as Maggot sings bye, bye Birdie to the crows and vultures.”

Cor having listened to all that had been so far said revised his initial plan

"There have been some good points brought up. Teleport may not work and requires us to spend a good deal of time here. After some consideration I think it is best we do the shrinking and move out quickly."
As the party agreed in principle to once again shrink themselves, as they done while entering the Pyramid from below, the only question now was how. A detailed plan of how each would get small and what if any spells or abilities would be used would be needed before the party could hide upon Maggot as they exited the mountain for the first time in weeks.

(DM OOC: Ok here is my post for this week enjoy.
Now before I have you head outside I need in-game posts as to how each of you plan to get small enough in size to hide in Maggots pockets or ride on his shoulders and such. Once I have that I’ll post him walking out of the caves and describe what awaits if anything. Hopefully this will also give time for a few missing players to once more post or contact me before being dropped.
Ok next post next Sunday depending on what you work out.)


Posted on 2012-06-11 at 05:54:53.
Edited on 2012-06-11 at 06:08:52 by TannTalas

Brundel
Resident
Karma: 18/0
207 Posts


What are you going on about?

Lothor watched the two halflings scurry off to the treasure cove, both clearly excited at the prospect of treasure and forgetful of the immediate danger. There was no such respite for Lothor. His palms were sweaty and his heart thumped in his chest. The new party was talking of shadow wraiths, dragons and magic Lothor had never heard of. It was a worrying conversation for him. Lothor had ever thought dragons as a myth and still did, he was a man to believe what he could see, touch and hear not the talk of scared children and old women tales. Lothor had never encountered 'real' magic before either, he had seen travelling wizards and amateur tricksters at village fetes and shows but never a real sorcerer, who could make you invisible or smaller and Lothor began to feel utterly out of his depth.

Soon enough the two halflings returned with their finds. They talked to the Dwarven leader Cor about strange carved drawings and so the Dwarf eagerly went to decipher what they meant and Lothor could only hope he got the readings correct. Valenes new friend and fellow rogue spread the new treasure on the floor before him and Lothors green eyes lit up. His old pendant and lucky charm was there! He bent down and motioned to the others as to whether he could take his old keepsake. (OOC: I will presume this is okay.) He fitted the necklace to its old resting place and Lothor felt better for it it made him feel like his old self again. He was a fighter and unsung hero he helped the poor against the terrors of the night or common brigands and bandits. He had become more confident and began to listen intently to the groups problems, not shy away and shrug the talk of magic and dragons into disbelief.

Conversation became more heated and interesting each party member springing up new and imaginative ideas, however it was Cor once again who decided the party's next move. The plan was one which seemed not only impossible but foolhardy. Maggot the bard was to walk straight across the mountain bridge after everyone had been shrunk to an almost invisible size!

Nevertheless Lothor agreed that staying here was to give up and die, so he let go of his skepticism and asked the others

“I have never seen a dragon, a shadow wraith and even this... magic you speak of. I have told you before I am but a humble servant to the small-folk not a hero that bards will sing about in years to come.” Lothor paused studying the faces of his companions. “However, here I am and to stay is to die whereas at least attempting this foolhardy and unheard of plan gives at least a shade of hope, and therefore if anyone can make me... small I am happy for them to do so.”

Lothor fingered at the rabbit foot about his neck, nervously straining to hear a reply.


Posted on 2012-06-11 at 12:33:11.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2181 Posts


the shrinking

"Everyone get ready. Make sure you have weapons ready and mages please have reversal spell ready in case anything goes wrong and we need to get big in a hurry. Each of you name the place you wish to ride. I will ride on Maggots left shoulder. Tis the best palce to whisper sweet things in his ears." Cor laughed and readied himself for the spellcasting.


Posted on 2012-06-11 at 18:22:51.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Do nothing until I give the word...

Maggot heard Lothor and smiled inside himself and wondered if he would ever sing to a tavern of folk again.

As Cor gave the word to make ready, Maggot also got his things together. Moving some of the softer things to the top of his pack and tying a long bit of cord around his body and crisscross his torso so that his companions would have something to hold onto.

When that was done he turned and faced to out side of the cave, “If I am to do this I ask but only one thing from all of you. All those who go small agree to this by doing so. Please do nothing until I give the word. If there is something out there I might be able to move past it alone with you good friends being small and hidden, but all of us moving would surely call attention to the group.” He then sniffed the air again, “And as for those sweet nothings, let us hope it does not come to that.”


Posted on 2012-06-12 at 22:41:40.

Ginafae
Kool Killer Kitty
Karma: 64/6
1685 Posts


Silent prayers

‘Perhaps I’m too cautious,’ Sirène thought to herself, fidgeting nervously with the tie that bound her long hair. Or at least she tried to. Her new diamond form made moving it an impossibility, and all she accomplished was a thin grating sound of stone on stone.

She abandoned the effort with a sigh of disgust. It still seemed to her to be a bad plan to rest and then try to use magic to sneak under the watchful gaze of whatever waited outside. ‘What do we really know of what’s out there? Perhaps they already knew of our presence, and are even now amassing to strike? Perhaps today they would all die as the giants did?’
Sirène closed her eyes, in an effort to compose herself. She did not fear death. Many times, too many times of late, she had been on the verge of breathing her last, and she felt there, in that moment, her Goddess’ love. It was not a tangible thing, or something she could easily put into words. Only a gentle tingling on her cheek, as a child might dream of a mother’s kiss when asleep.

What she feared, she realised, was dying a failure. Dying a needless, forgotten death.

::Like Haila…:: Niamedris added sadly.

The elven sorceress’ aquamarine eyes glimmered slightly as they met the sad gaze of the elven cat. She sat by Niamedris and crossed her legs, allowing the familiar to perch itself upon her lap. Sirène ran her hand along the length of its fur, and opened her mind, hoping that She would provide some answers.

::O Daughter of the Night Skies, Lady of Dreams, I have need of you…::


[OOC: Sirène is casting Commune to converse with her Goddess about what lies outside. I’ll PM you the questions Tann.

If she doesn’t find out much via Commune, she’ll cast Wizard’s Eye and have a look outside through that.

Finally, if the others are resting and she discovers that there isn’t any imminent danger, she’ll take the time to scribe Teleport into her spellbook (from Haila’s old spellbook) before re-memorizing her spells.]


Posted on 2012-06-16 at 22:55:05.
Edited on 2012-06-16 at 23:27:08 by Ginafae

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

"Everything we think of has it own risks. I like the idea of teleporting the best. I trust that the mage doing the teleporting will have a vlear destination in mind."

Rayne with no other may to be transported out of her on her own will have to ride on the mage. Given a preferencem, and if small enough, she will glicg to his head or his right shoulder eporting will have a clear well know destination in mind. either will give her some opportunity to use her bow. She plans to tie herlselg on just as a precaution. A rope around her waist and around his neck ought to give her some security om casr of a rough ride..


Posted on 2012-06-17 at 10:02:16.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6056 Posts


Oh Boy.........................Poly Wants A Safe Ride..............

Ulthok had listened to plan to teleport to Gygax and with a quick review of available magic realized they weren’t ready to fulfill the plan, they need different spells to succeed. They couldn’t risk waiting the day to replace the spells. It was Cor that remembered he could provide a Nap to two of the wizards that would give them eight hour time in just one hour.

Sirene felt they needed more information of what was awaiting them outside the cave and decided to consult her goddess. This left just Ulthok and Maggot to come up with new spells and Maggot would be too busy planning the teleport.

“So be it,” Ulthok said. I’ll rest and gather enough spells to get the party small enough to ride Maggot like the wild wonder he is.” With that he and Cor steps aside to prepare.

(O.O.C. Now I’ll rearrange my spell and send them to Tann. Also assuming we follow Keeper plan.)

An hour later Ulthok returned and one by one he cast the Reduce spell on all but Sirene, Maggot and himself. Then each secured themself to Maggot to risk their daring escape. Sirene could change herself as she pleased and Ulthok changed to a small parrot. Flying up to Maggot’s shoulder he could talk and cast spells. Also he could quickly escape and help the party from a safer location.
As they prepared to leave the cave to make their way to the bridge, "Someone cast invisibility and non detect over the group. It was now up to the fair couple of Maggot and fate." Ulthok squacked.


Posted on 2012-06-17 at 15:36:03.
Edited on 2012-06-17 at 15:36:46 by Odyson

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.