The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4000 registered users. Our newest member is bradwalsh.
Online members: breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by breebles)ST: Chimera Q&A
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera (posted by breebles)ST: Chimera
Q&A Threads - Destiny Flight - QnA (posted by Nomad D2)Destiny Flight - QnA
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by dragon-soul92)Trilogy War Q/A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Women's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

NPC
Price: $14.00

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6171 Posts


Peek-a-boo..............

After being hit a second time Ulthok had returned the favor of a lightning bolt only to see it fizzle. But the slight shimmer around the Black Mage gave Ulthok a clue as to what it may be using for protection. The spells directed at the Black Robe had been defused yet he cast from behind his protection. The Black Mage may have enclosed itself in a Globe of Invulnerability.

While still invisible Ulthok scrambled for cover and pulled up behind the heavy door leading to the main interior. Hoping to use the door as his own shield of protection the Halfling mage sighted on the Black Mage and cast “Dispel Magic” over it in intenting to lower the protection.


Posted on 2013-04-06 at 23:41:19.

Kriea
postima prolifica
Karma: 74/7
691 Posts


Oh dear...

Seeing that her little trick with the fire had worked so well Valene took the moment to try to get away from the elementals. She took the moment to fish the small onyx dog figurine from her pocket and called the beast forth, thinking that facing the elementals with the hound by her side would be preferable than having to face the two of them alone.


Posted on 2013-04-07 at 03:54:01.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6171 Posts


A Little Help..............

Nestled all cozy in the still sweet smelling pie pan the little faerie dragon snored softly in a contented slumber after consuming a most excellent apple pie. The evening had been quiet and when her companion had left to replenish his supply of drink she just relaxed and enjoyed the quiet in their little room.

Ulthok had been gone a while but she had sensed him engaged in a little devilment and well she approved of such entertainment. Dozing into a deep sleep Periwinkle started dreaming of her little Halfling. As seeing through Ulthok’s eyes there he sat sharing a stout drink with a lovely lady all in armor. The two stood laughing and smashed their drinks into the fire. Behind them came crashing sound and then some odd looking creatures appear.

Peri trembled slightly in her piepan bed as the vision continued, she saw the lady fighter drawing her sword. Her dream was turning into a nightmare. The crashing and noise seemed so real. Suddenly her mind screamed “Pain” as what could have been a blinding flash ripped over her field of vision. Her friend's mind saw fire and she sensed Ulthok fighting pain.

Shaking, the tiny dragon awoke from the dream into the darkness of her room. The pain of her friend still seemed to ring in her head and cobwebs of sleep still fuzzed her thoughts.

From out in the halls came the muffled sounds of fighting.

Raising and stretching her wings Periwinkle now guess that those sounds had triggered the dream. As her thoughts reached to Ulthok she felt a second shock of pain that nearly threw her from the dresser.

“Ullllllllllthok”!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her mage was in trouble and she needed to try to help him.

In blur of gossamer wings the small dragon flew to the door. But it had been closed and latched, she felt it would take too long fly out window and find another way back in. Clamping tightly to the knob she drew her claws into the metal she pivoted her body as she pumped her wings to turn the knob.

Slowly the orb started to move. With a click the latch released and Peri pressed hard swinging the door open.

Nearly tumbling into the hall Peri flew out and instinctively knew which way would take her Ulthok. Down the hall and down the stairs she jetted. There at the bottom she saw where at least some of the sounds of fighting were coming.

The big human was hacking at ugly clewed thingies. He had hurt the two in front of him but two more were right behind. Peri had to get past them to find Ulthok. In a twinkle she vanish as she flew. Weaving gingerly past the human she speed up and over him and around the injured creature . Keeping clear of the flailing clews of the last two she blew a puff breath in face of one creature as she pasted.

“That should make it happy to die,…maybe the other will get close enough to enjoy it’s death too,” she thought as she speed on to where she sensed her companion.



Posted on 2013-04-07 at 04:29:52.
Edited on 2013-04-07 at 04:34:51 by Odyson

Teller of Aryn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 21/1
509 Posts


Doing what she does best.

Lady Jessica, Paladin of Athena, was at home now; the thrill of combat, the feel of her sword, covered in the blood of evil, in her hand. A smile graced her lips now as she faced off against the ones arrayed before her. She could sense their evil, and see their discomfort from being in the presence of her aura against evil granted by her Goddess.

“Come evil ones,” she taunted them, “come feel the justice of ATHENA!” She shouted the last as a taunt and a shout out to her Goddess for the strength to kill these baneful things and send them back to whatever hell from which they came.

Keeping her back to he fireplace so none could get behind her, Jessica lashed out with her sword at the one to her right as she held her shield in a high guard position, crouching slightly to minimize her form and make less of her body visible to her opponents. The one to her right was the target of her attacks, she struck out twice at it with her sword, first a thrust followed up with a swing.

(OOC: If by some stroke of luck this creature dies on the first attack, the second attack will be against the middle creature, next in line from her right hand. She will keep her back to the fireplace so that only the 3 should be able to attack her unless one of them falls.)


Posted on 2013-04-07 at 19:23:44.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


The Battle Ranges On

As the first Bhutis driven back the one behind it finds an opening to move in against Rayne. It closed so that she could not longer evvectively use he bow. Rayne wopips out her blade as the Bhut moves into attack her. Hasteing herself she slashes at the creathure as fast as she can. She can hear the sounds sof battle beyond her.

Rayne ALSO seeks to find a way she can move around this creature to where her friends are most likely doing battle, with who knows what other foes, they that are facing.

"For Kith Joram. Die you abbonimations." Tayne calls out loudly.


Posted on 2013-04-08 at 02:40:47.
Edited on 2013-04-08 at 02:44:31 by Brianna

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Ignore the dwarf

Cor felt the effects of his sanctuary spell and knew that he had removed himself from the attention of the enemy. "That's right, ignore the dwarf." he said to himself as he planned his next move. Knowing that Ulthok was out there somewhere and likely to be using magic, Cor waited for the others to finish whatever attacks they had planned before making his move. Knowing that until he made an actual attack he was free from danger the elder dwarf made his way carefully around and behind the dark robe. Then, unlimbering his bi-pedal axe he took up a position behind the unsuspecting and totally unprepared mage. With a silent prayer to Odin to guide his axe, Cor targeted the blackrobe hoping to kill him in a single blow and turn the tide of the battle.


Posted on 2013-04-08 at 03:25:10.

Brundel
Resident
Karma: 18/0
207 Posts


Post 150!!!!

After setting himself on the balls of his feet, determined to hold the narrow passageway, Lothor readied himself to swing his greatsword once more. He saw the first of the strange creatures begin their attack, he moved quickly to intercept the frail swipe and felt the familiar satisfying crunch of his weapon biting into flesh. With a flick of the wrist as the sword was wrenched free of the unfortunate creatures flesh he sunk the blade deep into the unknown being stood listlessly next to his lookalike comrade. Blood spurted from the wound creating a disgusting squelchy noise as he withdrew.

Lothor was busy congratulating himself on the piece of skill to wound one attacker and then so smoothly injuring another he did not see the claw maul his face, his only realisation was the sudden pain in his cheek and the warm drops of red blood streaming down his cheek. I've had worse he thought grimly to himself.

Just after the claw wound he noticed a slight glimmer overhead and then a puff of air fall down from the shimmering figure, aimed at the two creatures who were waiting for an opportunity to kill him. That was when he realised it must be Peri!

He had always had mixed feelings towards the tiny, but ever hungry, dragon. Lothor did not understand why the rest of the party deemed her cute and funny, though he did not doubt her usefulness. It was always unsettling for Lothor meeting any creature, that was not humanoid, which was sentient. However, he had come to expect the extraordinary whilst travelling with the party.

Those thoughts bought him back to the strange creatures in front, who looked and acted undead, but bled like any living being. Once again he set himself, ready to block and parry their onslaught whilst dealing out some damage in return!


Posted on 2013-04-08 at 17:05:39.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6386 Posts


Round Three

THE MANOR (Dinning Room)
Valene had bought herself a few seconds of time her trick with the fire backing off the two Elementals momentarily. With Cor doing his own thing, which to her Halfling mind was funny after all the times he had preached about working together, she needed help and fast. To a side pouch, her hand did reach and out came her onyx dog figurine she quickly called the beast forth even as she threw it towards the Elementals.

In mid air the dog appeared and using the added momentum from Valene’s toss it hit the closet Elemental dead center in it’s chest….and went right on through it causing no damage whatsoever. Though magical, the onyx dog did not have claws or bite +2 in natures and as such would be of little use against the Elementals. Valene having used up her free from attack round knew on her next both Elementals would not be so hampered again.......

Ulthok was the next to act. Having surmised that the Black Robe was protected by a spell of one of the two Invulnerabilities and seeing him distracted with Cor he did the only thing he could and cast Dispel Magic. Watching and hoping for success, he was overjoyed as he watched the Globe glow then disappear. Maybe now the evil mage would be open to spell attacks.......

The last of the dinning room hero’s to act was Jessica her sword swinging fast and her shield protecting. Up against four Bhuts she was in her element a grin seen through her mask and going even so far as to taunt them.

“Come evil ones; come feel the justice of ATHENA!”
Concentrating on the Bhut directly before her (#12) she thrust her sword forward and felt it slip into the creature’s body easily watching as it came out its back. However, this brought it closer in and negated the protection of her shield giving the Bhut just what it needed to attack and hit the female Paladin. A hard claw to her face and both chin and helmet were rocked back with the helmet flying off her head to land somewhere behind her.

Dizzy from the blow she found her sword ripped from her hand as the Bhut stepped back to ready another attack. With her shield her only defense she was still able to block the other three Bhuts from scoring any more hits.
Next round she would be only armed with her shield if things remained as such.........

Cor having bought himself, time by being ignored knew what he had planned from the start as he moved towards the black robed mage.

"That's right, ignore the dwarf." He spoke to mostly himself as he moved

His plan to use the Sanctuary spell to get behind the Black Robe was a good one. However, the Dwarf Knight Cleric in the heat of combat must have forgotten a basic tenant of the spell. That the spell only affected those enemies directly attacking him, which the Black Robe had not. For the whole combat until this point, the enemy mage had been attacking Ulthok, not Cor.

As Cor moved forward he was watched and as he moved just so, the Black Robe having made his save vs. the effects of the Sanctuary, launched yet another Lightening Bolt spell this time directed at Cor. The Bolt catching the Dwarf by surprise took him off his feet and slammed him into the east wall hard. Dazed Cor fell to his knees, his next move undecided..........

THE MANOR (Ulthok’s Room)
For Peri this was the best of times. Her belly full of apple pie, a nice warm pie bowl to sleep in and dreams of more pies always in mind. Then her dreams turned cold, dark, and bloody as she woke to the sense of pain coming from her master Ulthok.

“Ullllllllllthok”!!!!!!!!!!!!
The little Faerie Dragon cried as she shot up into the air. Making quick work opening the door to his room she was out of the room and headed downstairs fast. However, the first of the party she encountered was not her Halfling Master but the Fighter Lothor. Knowing she needed to get to Ulthok fast, yet not willing to leave the Human Fighter in the lurch, she went invisible and flew right into the first Bhut’s face. Staying still for but a second she breathed into it’s face coming visible for just a short second. Then she was past and down the hall to join her Master.

THE MANOR (Hallway)
Lother had used his greatsword to excellent effect wounding the two Bhuts facing him and gaining only a minor wound in return. However, the set of both creatures’ eyes told him he would not have such again. Then suddenly he felt air on his check and the sound of wings and watched as Peri Ulthok’s familiar became visible for a spilt second then was gone. As the second of the two Bhuts continued forward the first seemed confused and had a big smile on it’s face. Turning from Lothor it attempted to return to the kitchen thus blocking the other two Bhuts from pressing forward. Lothor seeing that for the moment faced only one threat concentrated his two attacks this round into the lone Bhut attacking and was again rewarded with two deep hits.

As the two other Bhuts finally made it past the confused one, Lothor watched as the one before him fell dead to the ground it’s body and face changing to that of a normal human adult male. He readied himself for the next round.

THE MANOR ( Kitchen )
Rayne having already caused one Bhut back into the kitchen with her bow now faced a second in melee. Her Longsword of Agility in hand she moved forward to the attack.

"For Kith Jora. Die you abominations."
A flurry of blows and she was gifted with a solid hit to the Bhuts chest. Her blade bit deep as the creature’s red blood flowed and as it’s three return attacks missed she readied herself to strike again. Behind the Bhut she could see the other Bhuts, including the one damaged by Andurile, moving to engage once more. Next round she would be facing two side by side.

SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE THE WALLS (EDITED ON 04/12/13)
As the one named Weaver but known as Maggot delivered his 'killing' blow he thought the young girl dead in his arms paused to lay her on the ground. However as he rose to his feet and began to turn away he caught out of a corner of his eye movement as the thought dead girl rushed to the attack.

In place of the face of a young girl was that of a wrinkled old crone her mouth filled with long fangs. Her head full of wild hair, her soft hands now claws, her skin a scaly gray found on most undead and her eyes as if dead. As Weaver moved to defend he was caught by her first attack, a slash of her right claw into his left side but easily countered her second claw and bite. As the two faced each other readying for the next attack the Bhut opened her mouth as if too scream..........


(DM OOC: Ok here’s my new post a few days early as all of you, my active players, posted. Next post will be next Sunday the 21st so keep the good posts coming. Round 4 is up)


Posted on 2013-04-12 at 04:30:32.
Edited on 2013-04-14 at 05:40:12 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Plan B

Cor raised his axe and was taken by surprise as the black robe cast lightning bolt at him, knocking him backwards. Cor did have time before that to notice the magical shield around the black robe was removed by Ulthok. Taking advantage of that, Cor began to cast another flame strike.


Posted on 2013-04-12 at 15:29:08.

Teller of Aryn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 21/1
509 Posts


Spending a 'luck' point.

Lady Jessica’s sword struck deep into the foe before her, too deep. She felt it slide to the hilt within the beast, she went to pull the sword out but the blade stuck momentarily in the ribs of the beast and pulled it close to her. The creature, now much too close to her, struck out and hit her face, it’s claws raking her chin and flinging her helmet off to clatter upon the floor. She shook her head at the impact and felt her blade pulled from her hand as the creature stepped back taking her sword with it.

She shook her head again and then grinned, this was unexpected but nothing she couldn’t handle. Now without her sword she had a couple of choices, she could draw her dagger but it did much less damage and shortened her reach. She instantly decided on another course of action.

Jessica took a single step forward toward her opponent (#12), the one with her sword. She thrust out with her shield (Shield Bash) at the creature and then reached our to grab her sword and yank it quickly from the beast’s body. Hopefully she would retrieve it this time and in the process do more damage on the way out.


Posted on 2013-04-13 at 18:12:00.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Inhale this!

As movement caught his eye his hands moved to his weapons without thought. As what was almost thought to being a dead girl was now upon him as he drew his blades. Some wild woman long pasted from this life and now collaborating with the evil that spreads over the land.

As she attacked her clawed hand slashed at his side. Her other hand was meet with blade on claw and was turned away. She seemed to pause her attack for just a moment and looked to be inhaling a great breath.

Maggot did not need time to see what she was up to and with both weapons he lunged at her gapping mouth…


Posted on 2013-04-14 at 09:24:56.

Brundel
Resident
Karma: 18/0
207 Posts


A Fellow Man!

Lothor gained the advantage once more as he struck two deep wounds into the flesh of his enemies. As he drew back his sword to parry any forthcoming attacks one of the Bhuts began to turn and flee, apparently confused. Lothor congratulated himself on the feat of scaring off such a gruesome opponent, but it soon dawned on him that it must have been Peri's breath attack that had made the air shimmer just moments before. Perhaps she did have her uses!

With one Bhut not a threat, and stopping two of the others from attacking, Lothor focused his attacks on the lone Bhut hoping he could finally rid the abomination from life. He swung back trying to manoeuvre himself so that he could apply as much of his strength as possible. With a great swing his sword bit into grey flesh and it crumpled to the floor. However, instead of life flooding from its eyes it began taking on much more recognisable features.

First its hair grew back into a recognisable style rather than a scraggy mess of scalp. Then the wrinkles of man's forehead began to crease and crinkle, much like his own did. Next empty blue eyes appeared in an all too human manner. Soon the rest of the body transformed, and lying dead on the floor was a man not dissimilar to Lothor himself. He was dumbstruck and his sword nearly slipped from his grip. Lothor could not rip his eyes from the now dead corpse.

Lothor noticed the Bhuts had recovered and were advancing on him and he began to question whether these creatures were real or an illusion cast by the powerful Black Robes he had encountered before, with that thought in mind Lothor decided that he would only parry their attacks this round, unwilling to cause further harm to any potential Human.

(OOC: Lothor will only block this round, though if he begins to pick up heavy wounds he will attack again.)


Posted on 2013-04-16 at 20:26:20.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6171 Posts


Cool It..............

As he watch the globe around the Black Robe disappear he felt the presents of his companion in his mind; Peri was on her way.

Sending out his thoughts,”Peri, fly high threw the door to avoid being caught in any spells. Look for a lady in armor… help her if you can. Your spells won’t help Valene.

While still hiding behind the heavy doors he concentrated on the evil mage. Ulthok tried another attack spell. Cor had been pushed away and Val was would be out the range too, so reaching out around the door he released a cone of cold to encompass the Black Robed figure.



Posted on 2013-04-17 at 02:31:19.
Edited on 2013-04-21 at 02:55:46 by Odyson

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6171 Posts


Peri To The Rescue................

Peri flew on down the hall, she could sense the direction of Ulthok. As she flew Ulthok’s thought came to her.

”Peri, fly high threw the door to avoid being caught in any spells. Look for a lady in armor… help her if you can. Your spells won’t help Valene.

“Oh Ulthok……. How many ladies do you have?”

The little dragon cruised toward the open doors. Heeding her companions warning she rose clearing the doors. She could feel his presents in the room but he was nowhere to be seen.

Over by the fireplace was a lady in armor, she must be the one her friend wanted her to help. The lady was battling the same ugly thingies she’d seen in the hall. One seemed to be trying to get behind the lady. Avoiding the flailing clews Peri flew up to the creature and puffed in its face. “Dance happily to your death.”


Posted on 2013-04-21 at 02:51:05.
Edited on 2013-04-21 at 02:55:22 by Odyson

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne saw the secon Bhut move up and damned the ill luck that had given it rooom to advance into striking range. Looking about her she looked for a place that would allow her to keep only one of those creatures with the ability to attack. A narrowing of area a doors way. If she finds one she moces defensively to that postion, If not she attacks shifts he postition so as to use the one bhut to block the other and attacks the orecioiuslly wounded one, trying to take it down as quickly as possible.

While she favored he bow over all her weapons she was not sliouch with her sword.

Rayne was almost certain that this attack was aimed at Althensa and the word she had taken possions of. She would not willing gice these creatures any chanve or getting to her. She had thought about umping away using her sword's ability butshe would only use it if it was to keep these creaturess from geting to Althena for nmow. However if things fot bad she wold use one to shsift her postion to something more advantageous.

The sounds of battle in the manions came from nearer and further into the mansion. If she could get to whoever that was , it woulf be a good thing to group up.


Posted on 2013-04-21 at 19:37:39.
Edited on 2013-04-21 at 20:01:31 by Brianna

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.