The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4004 registered users. Our newest member is Vallator.
Online members: Eol Fefalas, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by TannTalas)Trilogy War Q/A
Personal Creations - When dad jokes meet Star Wars (posted by TannTalas)Dad jokes meet Star Wars
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by TannTalas)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Geekier Kid
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Proof of Daddy's Charisma Onesie
Price: $15.50

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


Teleport

As the group teleported, Cor hoped that their veil would work when they arrived. When the group arrived, Cor could see they were fortunate since the veil held. They had now entered the center of the chaos, right in front of the door guarded by six massive orcs. Though Cor had some anxiety about this plan, he was confident Weaver could bring them through this.

As soon as the party began to move towards the entrance, a scream sounded to their left. Cor looked over and saw a female Paladin being strangled by one of the large orcs on the battlefield. Cor also noticed Lady Jessica begin to move towards the struggling Paladin. As much as Cor hated to do this, he knew it had to be done.

He stomach knotted as the whispered to Lady Jessica, "Don't. If we help her, we may doom everyone else. If we succeed, at least the goal she was trying so hard to achieve will not fail." Cor admitted to himself how difficult it was to walk away from an ally in need, but the party needed to succeed. Cor grimaced and waited for the party to continue moving towards the door...


Posted on 2013-07-14 at 23:13:08.
Edited on 2013-07-15 at 01:24:11 by SirSadaar

Archangel
Resident
Karma: 17/2
213 Posts


Surprise attack, remember?

Bareel grinned when he heard the plan; at least they wouldn’t be flying. Even though, he still took one of the flying potions as they might still need them. As the spells were cast, the dwarf took quick inventory of his weapons which were hung about his body in their usual places. Slipping his spiked shield on his left arm and hefting his battleaxe in his right hand, he nodded that he was ready.

When they appeared on the stairs of the castle he thought at first that something had gone wrong, but the battle raging around them said this must be the place. He felt the fire inside him wanting to get into the fray but he knew their battle was elsewhere. Looking around he spotted their entrance into the castle and he nodded and began to move that way.

Suddenly he heard someone speaking, it was Cor and he was standing close and talking lowly to the Female Paladin. The woman’s eyes were locked on a scene to their left where a very large orc had a female armored figure hoisted up and appeared to be strangling her. The sight made his blood boil but he kept his rage in check and turned to Cor and the Paladin with them.

"Don't. If we help her, we may doom everyone else. If we succeed, at least the goal she was trying so hard to achieve will fail." Cor was saying.
Bareel reached out and grabbed the Paladin by the sword arm to make sure she didn’t rush off into battle and spoil their surprise.

“Cor is right lass,” Bareel rumbled lowly from between clenched teeth, “That woman is fighting for the same cause as us and if you rush over there it will most likely expose all of us and jeopardize the mission. Remember … the… mission! Believe me, it isn’t easy for any of us but we must accomplish our mission otherwise many more will die including many innocent lives.”



Posted on 2013-07-15 at 00:04:48.

Teller of Aryn
RDI Fixture
Karma: 21/1
509 Posts


Tough Decisions

"Don't. If we help her, we may doom everyone else. If we succeed, at least the goal she was trying so hard to achieve will fail." Cor was saying.

Bareel reached out and grabbed the Paladin by the sword arm to make sure she didn’t rush off into battle and spoil their surprise.

“Cor is right lass,” Bareel rumbled lowly from between clenched teeth, “That woman is fighting for the same cause as us and if you rush over there it will most likely expose all of us and jeopardize the mission. Remember … the… mission! Believe me, it isn’t easy for any of us but we must accomplish our mission otherwise many more will die including many innocent lives.”

Lady Jessica whirled on the dwarf holding her and snarled at him as she towered over him. How dare he lay a hand on her; she tugged at her arm but realized that the dwarf’s strength was too much for her to easily overcome. She looked at him as his words sank in: “Remember the Mission!” Yes, they were both right. She had to remember the greater good here. She did not look again towards where the female Paladin struggled for her life.

Jessica calmed and then nodded to Bareel letting him know that she agreed with him. The paladin over there was a warrior, like her, and was fighting and dying to protect the innocent people below in the city. If she was in a similar situation she wouldn’t want the party to jeopardize the mission for her sake. She was glad that the people dying around her were all warriors, for if it had been an innocent non-combatant within the grip of the Large Orc then nothing would have held her back from charging in there and possibly giving her life to save them. The other Paladin’s fate was her own, as was each of them, and it was up to her own deity to protect her from the grip of evil.

Lady Jessica turned, once released by Bareel, to hurriedly follow with the others towards the entrance while they still had the guile of their deception on their side. She did not spare another glance towards the other Paladin; her fate was her own and at the will of her Deity. Jessica hoped that Wise Athena saw it the same way; she felt in her heart that she would see it as the Wise decision in battle. A warrior had to fight their own battles and not try and rush to the defense of another capable warrior. It was her job to follow orders and fight for the greater good. She felt that she had made the right choice, though it had been a tough one.





Posted on 2013-07-15 at 11:26:51.

Archangel
Resident
Karma: 17/2
213 Posts


Moving on

Jessica calmed and then nodded to Bareel letting him know that she agreed with him.
Bareel returned the Paladin’s nod and released her arm; he was glad that he didn’t have to wrestle with her as it would surely attach unwanted attention. He switched his axe back to his right hand and adjusted his shield and moved towards the entrance with the others.

The dwarf didn’t know what the others had in mind, but he was on the edge of the group protecting the casters towards the middle. He kept his eyes moving and he was alert for any sign that their cover had been blown; if the need arose he was ready to step in front of any danger and engage the threat.


Posted on 2013-07-16 at 23:20:17.

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


ready or not...

Aliya was relived when Ulthok finally spoke up with a plan. she nodded her head in agreement with the plan, they had some semblance of Intel and a plan.

"aliya you take Barreel, Amara, and Sirene."

Aliya nodded and mentally prepared the teleport spell. once the plan had been explained taking a cue from weaver aliya followed suit. picturing the stair's as best she could in her mind she cast the spell on the four of them.
the ringing in her ears lessened as her vision cleared, the din of fighting almost made her go for her sword. but she quickly realized the fighting was another party, and remembered they were veiled.

their was a small commotion from with in the group, but it seemed quickly quelled.

Aliya gripped her sword hilt and fingered a flint tip anointed with oil in her spell component pocket, she wouldn't give them away but she would be ready if it came down to that.

Aliya was used to touch and go situations, but this situation had her far out of her comfort zone. she smirked, was she getting soft? to much time with the army, she'd forgotten what adventuring was. the adrenaline, the off the cuff if we screw up were all dead pressure.
she loved this.

she kept to the group as the pressed forward.


Posted on 2013-07-17 at 20:34:59.
Edited on 2013-07-17 at 20:35:58 by Astrid

Brundel
Resident
Karma: 18/0
207 Posts


Martyrs to a worthy cause

Lothor stood with the party as they impatiently waited for Ulthok to draw the map of the situation which Peri had seen. Lothor pretended to check his weaponry, he loosened his sword in its scabbard, checked the dagger at his side and tossed his throwing axe in the air repeatedly, he was still getting used to its weight. Finally the map had been drawn and they all gathered round, keen to see what death awaited them. It appeared that there was a warband of orcs and goblins milling around the centre of a courtyard and raised by some steps a further dozen of much larger Orcs guarded the mother dragon who lay saddled but in an unnatural sleep. Lothor was still clueless at what sort of plan could be speculated, but he was now sure that the dreaded teleportation spell would be put to use upon him again.

Ulthok had let everyone take in the crude drawing upon the parchment below and then told them of a possible plan. It seemed to make sense, but before Lothor could prepare himself mentally to become an Orc and then be teleported to a completely unknown place the three casters had already joined hands and were casting the spell.

White light seared Lothors vision and the next second he was stood on the steps of a courtyard. Fifty unsavoury creatures milled about below them and a skirmish between Gargoyles, fearsomely large Orcs and a group of adventurers much like themselves fought each other. It quickly became apparent that the enemy were winning. Two allies lay dead and a third was being horrifyingly strangled by one of the over-sized Orcs.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Lady Jessica move forward as if starting off to help the fighters who were in peril. Lothor almost took a step forward too but quickly reminded himself that Cor was his leader. This was reaffirmed as Cor went to Jessica and said something that Lothor could not make out. Bareel also helped to calm Jessica but received only a snarl in return for his help, Lothors hands went to his daggers hoping that this would not get ugly. Within seconds however the party began moving towards the gap opened by the adventurers distraction who were soon to be remembered as martyrs towards a great cause. Lothor was still unsure whether they would make it out from this quest, would they be remembered as martyrs? Not if they lost, with this thought Lothors face hardened to stone fixed on an expression of steely determination.


Posted on 2013-07-18 at 12:51:01.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6189 Posts


Forward............

The party has committed to the mission. The members are veiled and mages teleport to the castle. Appearing on the steps the party find themselves in an active battle zone. Other teams had alsp teleported in but non seemed to have disguised themselves and are now engaged in heated combat.

Off to the side a Paladin is in the death grip of a huge Orc and one of the turns well another grabbed their arm to keep the party on task. As they started to move forward Ulthok project his thoughts to contacted his familure.

“Peri, we just appeared at the top of the stairs, Weaver is in the Blake Robe and we behind him… We need to get through those doors, so be ready to join us…..but if you can get there fly over and help that Lady Paladin off to our side…. A quick puff in the Orcs face may give the chance she needs to break free…Then bsck to us”
As they looked around Ulthok used the movements to disguise his casting of “Confusion” over the huge Orcs guarding the door. Weave may need all the help he can get to get them to step aside.


Posted on 2013-07-19 at 02:08:49.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1276 Posts


Do the ends justify the means?

The old faerie blood sang. Graceful fingers danced in the air and were joined by an otherworldly incantation as the copper skinned enchantress drew forth power from the unseen world. This was what she was made for. With practiced grace Siréne wrapped them in the webs of a dream, shifting their forms to those of hulking orcs. She poured all her hatred and disgust for the beasts into her work, lending just a touch of reality to the glamour.

To the eyes of any onlooker, the eclectic band of heroes had been replaced by a gang of hulking, stinking giant orcs. With the dream veil laid around them, her part in this ruse was done and it would fall to the magics of another to get them up into the floating castle. Siréne let her mind still in preparation for disorienting spin of traveling magics. Sure enough a choir of arcane voices rose and the tell tale glow surrounded them, rushing them through the twisting pathways between the worlds. There was no light, no smell, no sense of touch or presence. There was only the feeling of movement. It seemed to go on for time without end, and likewise was over almost before it began.

They emerged from their teleportation into a scene of violent pandemonium. Amongst a sea of yipping goblins, drooling orcs, and hulking behemoths, a small band of warriors barely stood their ground. It didn't take much foresight to tell they wouldn't last long. One warrior fell and then another. A muffled scream to the left presaged that it would not be long before the women in gleaming armour joined her fallen comrades. With difficulty, Siréne turned away from them to face the entry door and the cluster of mammoth orcs that stood before it. She clung to the impassive serenity of her station as they moved together towards the door. A few rustles and grunts around her hinted that she was not the only one that bore this abandonment with a heavy heart. Yet when all was said and done, they were at war and the ends had to justify the means.


Posted on 2013-07-19 at 05:06:31.

SilentOne
RDI Poet - 1.5 Innma
Karma: 37/5
786 Posts


eh

Amara stands silent as the magic washed over her and the teleportation left her a bit dizzy as they landed near the steps of the castle. Sighing softly to herself she gripped her crossbow tightly as she looks around the courtyard and frowns seeing the battle had already begun, clearing her mind she had just about stepped out to help heal the injured but decided that it wouldn’t be wise to reveal herself this early, so she steadied her breathing and prayed they all made it out safely. She would have to keep a close eye on her sister. Glancing once more to the injured, Amara turned and followed the rest of her group


Posted on 2013-07-19 at 22:12:16.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6189 Posts


A Little Help................

Peri heard Ulthok thoughts and she saw the party start to move toward the door. Remaining invisible she started to fly down from her hiding place to join Ulthok. “ but if you can get there fly over and help that Lady Paladin off to our side…. A quick puff in the Orc’s face may give the chance she needs to break free…Then back to us”
Peri looked over and saw the struggle, but she knew that there were other casters about and if she drew too close she may get caught in a spell. She hated to leave the Lady to that ugly creature so instead she cast “Emotion” on the Paladin to give her Courage. (This emotion causes the creatures affected to become berserk, fighting with a +1 bonus to the attack dice, causing +3 points of damage, and temporarily gaining 5 hit points. The recipients fight without shield and regardless of life, never checking morale.) Peri hoped the Lady may yet prevail. Quickly she sensed which of the Orcs was Ulthok and flew to purch hidden on his shoulder.


Posted on 2013-07-20 at 02:40:58.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


do as i say

Weaver arrived in one peace. From behind his robed eyes he scans his surroundings. The carnage of death is all around save one place behind the doors. It is when he is looking at the doors when he notices the red dragon, ‘Wraith’ he whispered to himself for the dragon was saddled.

He then closed his eyes and took in a deep inhale through his nose. Some thing snapped in him. ‘Every one of you filthy little beast with me or I will gut you myself as an example to the others.’ He motion for the rest to get behind him with a wave of his robbed arm, he does not wait to see if they do so. At the top of the stairs he motions for the doors to be opened. (If the key holder moves as ordered we are in, HaHa unlikely.)

‘I summoned to see my queen and the master of the red devil.’ he points to the dragon on guard by the ballistae. ‘I darn not keep them.’ He then glares at the one who takes notice of them, ‘You dare not keep me waiting or at your hands you will suffer.’


Posted on 2013-07-20 at 19:44:25.

Kriea
postima prolifica
Karma: 74/7
691 Posts


Oh dear...

Just a hint of back post.

Valene was very happy to see the others and even more happy when she discovered that she would at least start this mission in Ulthok's party. It wasn't that she didn't trust the others by any means, but only that death was a very real possibility her fondness for him helped calm her in this hour of stress.

Before they made their way into the courtyard she brushed a kiss on Ulthok's lips. "Keep the tall ones safe, but keep yourself safer," she whispered for his ears alone then steeled herself for the battle ahead.

The chaos of the fighting was enough to make her heart tighten with fear, but she kept to the role they were given to play and continued on. She knew their mission couldn't be stopped to save every single person that needed their help. Living among the giants had taught her how to harden her heart enough to focus, but that didn't make it any easier.


Posted on 2013-07-20 at 22:35:35.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6189 Posts


More Jewelry.........

(Back Post with Kriea.)

Valene had rushed in at what seemed the last minute. As Ulthok had worked to relay a plan to the party she had hovered near. He had seen her fidgeting and noticed she occasionally rolled her tongue and he saw the stud she now had pierced there.

When the teams were set Valene was going with Ulthok in the teleport. Stepping up to Ulthok she leaned in and brushed a kiss on Ulthok's lips. "Keep the tall ones safe, but keep yourself safer," she whispered for his ears alone then steeled herself for the battle ahead.

Smiling the mage reached into pouch and produced a ring. “Wear this to keep yourself safer, a Ring of Invulnerability.” He slipped on her finger and winked. “ It will go nicely with your new jewelry.”

Valene and Ulthok gathered with Cor and Rayne and proceeded to teleport to the castle.


Posted on 2013-07-22 at 00:02:29.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 176/117
6409 Posts


Off to rescue a Queen

With the Teleport and Veil spells a success the party had found themselves in the middle of an already ongoing battle for control of the castles courtyard. A battle that was not going so good for a second band of adventurers. Even as the party moved towards the entrance door to the castles interior two of that party were dead and a third was about to join her fellows.

For all of the Veiled party members, this was very hard to watch and not interfere as they continued up the steps. Out of the eleven, the hardest hit was the Lady Jessica a Paladin in good standing with her Goddess. To watch another Paladin about to die was too much for her to take, she would see that giant Orc dead. With a snarl on her lips, Lady Jessica turned in that direction and had taken a step when the thick heavily armored and strong hand of Barreel grabbed her arm. As she whirled on the dwarf holding her, teeth showing in a snarl through the visor of her helmet, she tugged at her arm but realized that the dwarf’s strength was too much for her to overcome. As she tried in vain to break, his grip both Cor, and Barreel spoke in whispers to her or tried to as much as deep voiced Dwarfs could.

"Don't. If we help her, we may doom everyone else. If we succeed, at least the goal she was trying so hard to achieve will fail."
“Cor is right lass,” Barreel rumbled lowly also from between anger clenched teeth, “That woman is fighting for the same cause as us and if you rush over there it will most likely expose all of us and jeopardize the mission. Remember ... the ... mission! Believe me, it isn’t easy for any of us but we must accomplish our mission otherwise many more will die including many innocent lives.”
Though hard, perhaps the hardest thing she had ever been asked to do as a holy warrior, she nodded to Barreel letting him know that she agreed with him and Cor. Once released by Barreel, She turned away to hurriedly follow the others towards the entrance while they still had the guile of their deception on their side.

While this situation was developing, other things were in motion. As the giant Orc continued to strangle the female Paladin to death Ulthok, the memory and feel of Valene’s kiss still clear on his lips, thought quickly and hedged a bet calling out mentally to Peri.

“Peri, we just appeared at the top of the stairs, Weaver is in the Blake Robe and we behind him… We need to get through those doors, so be ready to join us…..but if you can get there fly over and help that Lady Paladin off to our side…. A quick puff in the Orcs face may give the chance she needs to break free…Then back to us”
Hearing Ulthok’s voice clearly in her head she knew that what he wanted from her was not the best move for her to do.

The creature is already laughing, why should I make him laugh harder, silly Halfling. But I have just the thing.
Instead of getting too close, the invisible faerie dragon cast the spell of Emotion not on the giant Orc but instead upon the female Paladin. The change was immediate as she became almost like Barreel in his battlerager state. Catching the giant Orc totally by surprise, she landed a blow upon his back, then a second to his head, causing the creature to release her. Reeling from those two blows it was unprepared as her sword slammed into its midsection killing it instantly. Free and once again going strong the Paladin rejoined her fellows, she clearly their leader. Invigorated by her survival and the death of the first of the giant Orcs fought on their moral once more high.
An invisible smile on her face Peri landed once more on Ulthok’s shoulder

“See told ya so” she told him smug in making the right choice.

With the other groups leader for the moment alive and fighting the Veiled party turned to follow Weaver up the stairs towards the six giant Orc guards ending up with three to each side of them. For Weaver the sight of the saddled dragon guarding the hard working enemy ballista’s was a very familiar sight that just screamed ‘Shadowwraith’ though this one was a red not the blue ridden by his former lover. Doing his utmost to project himself as a Black Robe he called over his shoulder in a commanding tone

“Every one of you filthy little beasts with me or I will gut you myself as an example to the others.”
As the rest of the Orc disguised party fell into line behind him. Weaver reached the top of the stairs and seeing the main doors locked. Quickly scanning for the most likely of the six Orc’s to possibly be holding a key, he found him, the creature the only one wearing a helmet. Gaining its attention the Ranger/Bard motioned to it for the doors to be opened

“I am summoned to see my queen and the master of the red devil." Pointing to the dragon on guard by the ballistae. Glaring at the helmet wearing Orc as if in disgust for such a lowly creature blocking his way, Weaver spoke once more. “You dare not keep me waiting or at my hands you will suffer”
The Orc quickly turns to do as ordered then stops its nose twitching.

“You no smell clean like black wearing one” The nose twitching now more pronounced as he leans closer. “You smell too dirty, like me. Why you so smelly wrong”
As Weaver once more began to speak Ulthok hearing the suspicion in the giant Orc’s voice. Quickly hid his motions as best he could and cast Confusion on the giant Orc and the two next to him on the left. Weaver seeing the Orc’s eyes seem to lose focus quickly took advantage, motioning and ordering the Orc once more.

“Open this door I say or you’ll be roasted meat for that dragon!”
The Orc confused, along with his two fellow Orcs all having failed their saves, did as asked producing a key and quickly opened the door fully. However as fate would have it sometimes a good deed can lead to trouble. As the door was opened, guttural Orcish yells could be heard coming from behind them. To Ulthok, Rayne, and Sirene, the only speakers of Orc within the party, the surprise on their faces as they realized that the Orcish grunts were calls for help, were thankfully hidden behind their veiled ugly Orc features.

For with their leader having gained the benefits of Peri’s Emotion spell, the group of seven survivors had not only survived, but somehow incredibly turned the tide! Now the courtyard defenders were falling back calling to the other giant Orcs and the disguised party for help. As the first three stood unsure of what to do, Ulthok’s Confusion spell still in effect, the three giant Orc guards to the right begin to charge through and past the party. As the three giant Orcs went through the Veil the first two did not stop, their attention fully on reaching the battle below.

However, the third guard was not as fast in his movement and as he passed by the party members, he like the Orc key holder caught a whiff of them. Stopping to look back at them unsure if he had smelled right, he moved closer to Aliya and sniffed her again................

(DM OOC: Ok there is this weeks post I hope you all like it. I have decided until you, or an enemy creature takes a swing at you, or someone casts a clearly offensive spell, your not technically in combat rounds even though Ody cast his spell and Peri hers. Ok next post next Sunday as norm.)


Posted on 2013-07-22 at 00:39:14.
Edited on 2014-05-12 at 04:55:14 by TannTalas

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


On the steps...

Cor could only watch as the Paladin got strangled by the orc, as assisting her would jeopardize the mission. As hard as it was, he knew he had to leave her. It also seemed that himself and Bareel had managed to talk Lady Jessica out of attempting to help the struggling Paladin.

It seemed Ulthok and Peri had other plans however. Peri cast emotion on the Paladin, who managed to turn the table on the orc. Cor very nearly called out to the Paladin about her good job, when he remembered that he was still in disguise.

Weaver seemed to have his work cut out for him. His acting seemed good enough, but the orcs seemed to smell that he wasn't. Ulthok casted, what Cor believed to be, confusion on the orc, and the orcs opened the door. They had lost all suspicion on who the black robe was.

Seemingly home free, Cor heard some orc grunts. Unable to speak it, he had no idea what it was. Looking around Cor saw that the invigorated adventurers had managed to turn the tide on the orcs. Three of the orcs guarding the door charged into battle. Cor realized that with the disguise that they might be the next targets, so he hoped the group got in the doors quickly.

Of the three orcs, two of them charged straight into battle. The other one stopped to smell Aliya. He seemed to realize that she was not an orc, and sniffed again. Knowing that smell was the problem, Cor looked for anything on himself that might mask the parties smells...


Posted on 2013-07-22 at 17:56:43.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.