The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4005 registered users. Our newest member is Karack.
Online members: Eol Fefalas, breebles
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Nomad D2)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Cyberpunk - Flesh & Blood - A Night City Adventure (posted by Bromern Sal)Flesh & Blood Game
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by Bromern Sal)ST: Chimera Q&A
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Bromern Sal)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by Eol Fefalas)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Womens Chaotic Evil
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

How I Roll
Price: $17.00

Alacrity
The Tired
RDI Staff
Karma: 291/33
6319 Posts


quick post

Magma sits down on the ground once the battle is over and pulls out a healing potion to deal with his wounds.

"Nice fight." he says outload to no one in particular, "too short, but still nice."

ooc: Pardon the short post but I have been sick with a bad cold all this weekend.


Posted on 2006-11-26 at 07:51:23.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


A little clean up.

After hearing what Conall had said to the fallen knight Ulthok deceided they where not about to fight,and since Conall spoke kindly to the man I deceide to leave well enough alone.However there is one other thing I will do before we move on Ulthok will stroll over to where the men who had been with the knight and using my skills search and remand anything of value to my packs and pouchs.


Posted on 2006-11-26 at 13:26:11.

Drusillia
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 8/2
109 Posts


A job well done

Seeing the beast fall made her grin and cheer up immediately. The battle she feared that was far from over ended abruptly to her surprise. She remained unhurt, also to her surprise. Cynil approaches and speaks. Halia grins as she replies. “Yeah, it did seem a bit angry didn’t it.” She pauses. “Thanks. I probably owe you my life.” She smiles then gathers her things up quickly and returns to her hoarse. She pets him softly as she watches the others. She sees Ulthok poking threw the wreckage of bodies. She walks over to one to see if she can find anything she pokes him with her foot warily. He is covered and blood and oozing. She decides against it and leaves it to Ulthok.


Posted on 2006-11-26 at 13:47:19.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 176/117
6413 Posts


Aftermaths

With the quick yet brutal fight over and the Earthquake Beetle dead the time to heal and bury the dead was at hand.

Conall though hurt moved to the upper half of DeBeucamp knowing what he would find, and was proven correct as the Knight was dead. His eyes locked opened in terror and pain his unbroken right arm yet holding his one handed battleaxe. With the words of a Paladin to a worthy warrior, Conall did render a final salute then turning to all he did state.

“Let us gather and make ready for you people to move out. The stench of this beast would turn the stomach of a rot grub from a troll dump.”
The Paladin awaits the party’s next move.

Cor glad the battle was over had yet another small fight to wage as he made his way slowly towards Conall, healing all as needed as he approached the Paladin.

“Don’t be thinking that just because this beastie is dead you’re out of hot water with me, lad! I’ll be having a good, loooooong talk with you after I’m finished with these layabouts!”
With all up to full health it was clearly time mayhap for that loooooong talk.

Ulthok, as was the halflings nature did seek among the dead any useful items yet was not surprised to find nothing of any real value was to be found, most destroyed or melted by the first spray of the Beetle’s acid breath. Returning from the bodies to the rest he too awaits a party consenses as to what to do next.

Alasdair had sought to talk to the Knight DeBuecamp but with a look from Conall knew his words would reach only deaf ears. Turning to the Lady Althena as she approached, she placing her hand in his they both stood quietly in prayer.

Cynil wanted to know more about why the Beetle had come here so without a thought did cast the spell of Speak with Plants, She asks the bracken or undergrowth about the beetle, phrasing the questions in the simple yet strange way that plants require.
Has it come here before? (yes)
How often? (2)
Does it come alone? (yes)
These are the questions she asks, hoping they will lead her to others, but knowing that the plants' simple minds almost certainly will remember nothing more then this. Her questions asked and answered she rejoins the others.

Magma with his normal dwarven nature cares not for any of that a Potion of Healing drank he can not help but wish out loud the battle had lasted longer. Seated on the ground he too as with the others waits for a next move.

Haila at first thought to help Ulthok check the dead but upon seeing their melted bloody bodies did change her mind. With Niamedris slowly returning from hiding within her clothes she too as with the rest moved to rejoin the party. A discussion on the parties next move a must.

Bodies yet mayhap to be buried and an Earthquake Beetle carcus to be dealt with, clear it was that the party did have a few decisions to make. A day slowly on the verge of turning to night and many more leagues till the town of Star Falls, mayhap a camp to be found for the night was for the best....

(OOC: Ok once again good posting thanks to Cor everyone is back to full health. Also its up to you guys and lady as to what your going to do if anything with all the bodies and the carcus. You have maybe 30 mins till nightfall so again its up to you if you camp or move on.
Ok next post next Sunday as normal. Again good posting keep it up.)


Posted on 2006-11-26 at 21:27:07.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 146/11
4062 Posts


I will not be ignored!

Cor finished the task of healing those about him with diligence, not allowing his mind to stray to that which he planned on confronting the errant paladin about. He envied Magma's laxidasical approach for just a moment before his work was done, and then it was off to find Conall, his stumpy legs pumping.

"All right," he began with authority bestowed only upon the clergy. "You. Me. Over there. Now."

Turning about, the dwarf made for where he'd indicated, some distance from the rest of the party. He was focused now on getting to the bottom of his friend's departure and had no time to review the dead lying about. When Conall arrives (for I doubt he'd deny the dwarf) Cor sets right in.

"You're a blessed one, Conall, my friend. I tell ya that much. Odin was watching out for your hide this day. You could have very well ended up torn to bits just like that fellow there had we not arrived in time--and this isn't an attack on your combat skills, lad.

"I'll be having an understanding with you this day and it'll be taken as one of the Church speaking to one of Odin's Chosen, not so much as a friend to friend sort of thing, but before I press that issue; why in the name of Our Battle Lord did you go and abandon your companions and your duty in such a rush?"


Posted on 2006-11-28 at 19:05:40.

DeryniLord
Occasional Visitor
Karma: 4/3
29 Posts


Honors and Duties

Having reached the Knight DeBuecamp, as Alasdair later learned his name, he realized that healing was not an option. Never having sought conversation with the knight, his only goal would have been healing or the easing of his pain. None-the-less, his injuries were too severe and the knight had bled out and was dead before any aid could be given. With a quick look to Conall and then Althena, Alasdair moved away from the scene and focused on the tasks yet to be done.

Calling out to the others he said, "Af'til and Magma, be soon kind as to scout about and keep a sharp eye for anything else that is amiss or may be coming our way." Having heard the Brother Cor express his desire to speak with Conall away from the others, he then continued, "The rest of us should see if anything can be salvaged from this field of battle that might aid us. Then with care, we need to burn the dead and move out from this area, for too soon will others come passing by. With our attention back on our mission, we should not delay here for too long. Though it is night and we've ridden hard this day to catch the brave Conall, this should not be a place we chose to camp for the night."

Looking over to Althena, he mentally communicated, "M'Lady I am fine fear not. I hope you understand the decision to press forward. There will be time later to discuss things with Conall, for I fear that Cor's words will sting for awhile if I know the gruff dwarf at all."


Posted on 2006-11-29 at 08:59:36.

Alacrity
The Tired
RDI Staff
Karma: 291/33
6319 Posts


Say, that's a nice axe

Magma stretched his arms wide. He thanked Cor for his healing aid, ‘Aye Brother. Thanks be to Odin for your skills. I feel strong enough to face another of those beasties now!” he says with a laugh. "Now don't be too hard on Brother Conall. For he did lead us to the best part of this quest in weeks."

Alasdair says "Af'til and Magma, be soon kind as to scout about and keep a sharp eye for anything else that is amiss or may be coming our way."

“Aye. I’m up for it.” Magma agrees, and looks over to Af’til to see which direction he is going so he might go the other – cover more ground faster. Besides, if there was going to be talk and discussion with Conall and this romance thingie, Magma would prefer to be far away when it happened. Maybe, I’ll fine a nice set of bandits somewhere that need a lesson taught
Before he leaves, Magma takes a brief look at the battleaxe of the fallen knight. Though he is loathed to take from the dead; his fondness for axes and love of craftsmanship causes him to take a look, to see of its value.


Posted on 2006-12-03 at 07:46:02.

Tinder
Newbie
Karma: 0/0
10 Posts


for beast and country (side)

As the battle fade from though and see Connell again, I will walk up to him and return the belonging that I have been carrying from town. “ Nice scouting, good thought to pack light for the trip.” As this is what Af’til was thinking Connell did because I was still confused about all that has happen in the past 2-3 days since I was in the stables and has not witness any of the going ons of the group.
After everyone is healed I will attempt to scout the area with my boots and cloak of Elvenkind to be unseen and unheard, in order to find out where we are, where is there a good, defendable, safe place to rest for the night if needed, and I will try to retrieve all the animals that ran off in the heat of battle.
Wish to gather some material from this beast I will ask all those that use potions this battle if I can have the empty vial/bottle/flask to gather some liquid for the beast. If not able to that I will empty 2 of holy water flask and use those instead. I would like to collect some teeth from this great beast and even a portion of it hide/ carapace. I would recommend cut the beast open to see what treasure the beast has eating that can withstand the acid or time. A beast like this should have hordes of gems in it belly or something,


Posted on 2006-12-03 at 10:41:45.

Cailin
Newbie
Karma: 0/0
10 Posts


.

Cynil straightens thoughtfully. Perhaps the beast was natural, she thinks. She has certainly made friends with stranger and more disgusting creatures, but never with one so meaninglessly violent.

She shrugs. This is one time she doesn't feel bad about leaping to conclusions. Any adventurer worth the name knows to trust her intuition. Better false worry than false confidence.

She hopes they will start away from this place soon, though; beyond the unpleasantness of the huge, stinking corpse, there is also the possibility of its attracting further foes. Stealth hadn't really been part of their plan in any case, but attracting the attention of every living thing in miles wasn't either. She looks around at everyone else, and says as much aloud.

Cor and Conall are having some kind of religious talk off to one side; undoubtedly the dwarf is berating Conall for ranging ahead. I should agree with Cor, Cynil supposes, but it is difficult to think of Conall ever being in the wrong. He is a paladin; a knight of goodness so devout, though obviously somehow torn within himself, that he would sooner die than breach a duty or a promise sworn.

Goodness is only half of life, of course, but somehow Cynil doubts that balance will be Cor's approach. They both just need to laugh, thinks Cynil. Laughter can heal so many things.
When they are done talking, Cynil approaches Conall. "Thank you for your words," she says. Then, drawing a deep breath, she offers in a voice too quiet for anyone else to hear, "If you must go again, please tell me. I will not betray you, nor try to stop you. I know the wood, and may be of use. A man alone must sleep, and can be caught unawares, but even a single companion can be the difference between success and failure." Between life and death was what Cynil really meant, but she knew that Conall put little store in such concerns.



Posted on 2006-12-03 at 19:26:16.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Words that must be had

Cor approached Conall and he knew what was on the dwarf’s mind before he arrived at Conall’s side. "All right. You. Me. Over there. Now."

“Yes Brother,” Conall knew words would have to be exchanged. He only hopped that the elders of his church picked the right holly man for the job.

It was then Af’Til came to Conall, “ Nice scouting, good thought to pack light for the trip.” He gave Conall his belongings.

Conall recived them, “Thank you friend Af’Til. I hope my leaving without word to the others did not bring you too much grief. I must go see to Cor now.”

As Conall caught up with Brother Cor, "You're a blessed one, Conall, my friend.” It is now Conall took a knee and showed respect to the position of Brother Cor,” I tell ya that much. Odin was watching out for your hide this day. You could have very well ended up torn to bits just like that fellow there had we not arrived in time--and this isn't an attack on your combat skills, lad.

"I'll be having an understanding with you this day and it'll be taken as one of the Church speaking to one of Odin's Chosen, not so much as a friend to friend sort of thing, but before I press that issue; why in the name of Our Battle Lord did you go and abandon your companions and your duty in such a rush?"

Conall keeping to his knee, “Brother as your position states I can not speak freely and must except your words as such. I will pray to Odin for guidance and forgiveness for any wrongs I have done to him or the church.” Conall then looked up at Cor, “I trust you will find punishment fitting my crimes against the Our Battle Lord, Odin if any has been committed.”

Conall shifted a bit, “I ask now to rise and speak to my friend Cor.” Cor still very upset but taken back a bit agreed. “Conall stood and started to pace back and forth as the holly Paladin in him gave way to something else, “You speak of duty? It was my duty to keep her honor, I failed at that task. With that task gone I have no more clams to this task you are on. Odin’s Chosen One? Haaa! Chosen to do what? Sit idle by and put my own convictions and morals aside. No! Brother Cor I will not do that ever for any man or King! As for abandoning my companions? How dare you say such a thing! Did I ride south? East or West? No I rode north and I rode north knowing that my life could be forfeit. But I did it for my Companions; yes I did it for you and all others that ride with you! I would not have you good and noble people ride forward knowing not what was here and knowing some great evil stirred here. It was by Odin’s hand I found the knight lying dead there,” Conall pointed over his shoulder to the battle field, “Odin knew that man needed more that what he had to do what was done here this day. I came to him and Odin sent you to fallow.” Conall then stopped himself…

“All this means nothing.” Conall took a knee once more, “I am a Paladin of Odin, judge me as such.”

If and when Cor is done with Conall Cynil approaches and speaks…

“Mi’Lady of the wood, “It is I who thank you once more,” Conall reaches into a small pouch he keeps around his neck and pulls out a small pebble, he places it into her hand. “This is yours, I have kept it safe. Take it and remember me as long as it so pleases you to do so.” Conall then smiles and moves off to ready himself for the march.



Posted on 2006-12-03 at 20:21:12.
Edited on 2006-12-03 at 20:36:32 by Kyle

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 146/11
4062 Posts


Bad Paladin... There, there.

Cor listened to his friend of many years with half an ear turned towards his words and the other half turned towards his meaning. Most thought dwarves a gruff bunch with hearts made of stone. Dwarves preferred it that way, though they often felt the same as any human. In this case, Cor had guessed as to Conall’s intentions and after the paladin had delivered his rebuttal, Cor knew he’d guessed right.

“Conall, lad,” he responded while folding his arms over his barrel chest. “When a person forfeits their life needlessly that is abandonment, and there was no reason for you to risk the unknown as penance for a perceived misdeed.

“You are a servant of Odin, and I’ll not be in argument over the fact that he led you to that poor soul who lies in twain yonder, nor will you find disagreement in these old bones concerning the fact that Odin led us to your side before battle took place. You will, however, find argument in me concerning your perception of what you did and did not fail in.”

Cor frowned as he continued, though it wasn’t a punishing expression, but instead it was filled with concern. “You ride yourself too hard, lad, if you think you can effect the free will of the beating heart when love is at play. Their foolish behavior led to folly unavoidable, and their interaction—so unbefitting people of their station—will need to have absolution sought through the proper channels. You’re convictions are powerful and good, of this I know without a doubt. Your intentions were powerfully good where our two love birds were concerned. You were also asked by the King—a man who’s loyalty and devotion from you should be second only to Odin’s—to watch over and protect the lady, not to be her surrogate father.

“No, lad. You have not failed in your duty, for look about you; she still stands. She still breathes, and our quest still stands before us as well. You will be needed to make sure she reaches this end goal and only if she does not succeed there will you have failed in protecting her. Alasdair is a fine lad, even if he’s allowed his heart to effect his better judgment. It is not your place to judge their relationship.” Cor’s frown turned into something of a mischievous grin as he started stroking his beard. “Though it will be mine to judge their actions where that relationship is concerned, and I assure you, my friend, that I’ll not tread softly concerning their misconduct.

“Rise up, Sir Conall, and take that mantle that you have rightly and justly earned back upon your shoulders. If there’s to be a punishment for your deeds this day it is that you are now doubly indebted to this cause. Odin has seen fit to keep you with us and reunite us in this task. This is not something you’ll easily throw to the road side; nor is it something you’ll do on your own.”


Posted on 2006-12-03 at 20:43:31.
Edited on 2006-12-03 at 20:44:25 by Bromern Sal

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Punishment given

Conall stood once more and extended a hand. Cor taking it Conall spoke, “I think the punishment you have given me is just. I only hope I can keep the lady alive.” Conall smiled, “Let us go and be with the others so we may get away from here. With much haist.”

Conall turned and spoke with Cynil…



Posted on 2006-12-03 at 22:21:30.
Edited on 2006-12-03 at 22:35:01 by Kyle

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 176/117
6413 Posts


A new enemy released!!!

The battle over, the clean up and search for any useful items underway, the clock yet ticking closer to night.

Magma had a thing for axes as would any dwarf worthy of skill at arms and he saw before him an axe most beautiful of such craftsmanship only a dwarf could create. The choice for Magma now was to claim or not to claim it from the body of the dead knight. Would taking the axe be an insult to the one now lying dead before him, or would the Knight be happy in death knowing that it would yet mayhap slay more evil. A Choice clearly for Magma to make.

With Alasdair calling for the party to move out and Conall and Cor off in a private conversation, the rest of the party, all but Af’til, went about gathering the parties horse‘s together, finding that Conall‘s horse was dead. Clearly two would have to double up on one horse till Star Falls was reached and boats were acquired.

After a few moments the words between Conall and Cor were done and each seemed at ease with the other once again. With a quick word to Cynil a pebble was returned and mayhap a message with no words exchanged.

During the time of Conall’s and Cor’s talk Af’til with a few empty vials to hand did pose the question to the rest of the party of cutting the Earthquake Beetle open and when no objections were given proceeded to undertake the grizzly task.
First its blood into the two vials did go to be used for something later on, what as yet unknown. With a few pieces of flesh and hide gathered it was time to cut open the Beast and see what if anything was inside.

Inside its belly just as he had thought he found a number of gems and began to clear the guts of the beast away. First to come to his hands were a pair of uncut rubies and an uncut opal that once each was cut and shaped would gain a pretty coin indeed. Next a mound of unrefined gold mayhap 2,000 in nature once into coins cast. So far the Ranger felt good in his decision to open the belly of the Beast. For a moment Af’til thought the rest of the stomach empty but as he turned to gather a few teeth a glint of something caught his eye.

Af’til with a closer look did again catch sight of something white, to his vision quite possibly a large cut diamond further in the beetles gut, as such he did put all his other gained loot aside and probed further. A moment of digging flesh, blood and decaying meat aside Af’til did reach to grab it, but without warning, now cleared and free of its prison, it did rise before the Ranger and before he could act, with a ray of bright white light struck him square.

All in the party were shocked to hear the long drawn out scream of an Elf in massive pain and did look towards the carcus of the beast.

Thrown backward and lying on his back as if dead, the scream yet coming from him, the party watched as a pale and ghostly image of Af’til arose out of the Elf’s body and slowly made its way towards the gem becoming smaller and smaller the closer to the gem it got. As the image did shrink in size, the volume of Af’til’s screams diminished until finally in a burst of white light both the screams and the ghost of Af’til were gone. With the infusion of Af’til’s ghost the gem did grow bigger.

Af’til’s body and everything on him now a deathly white lies still, clearly for the moment dead!

The gem now spinning appears ready to attack yet again....

(OOC: Ok everyone Rd one for the party is up, the gem has grown to the size of a small basketball and seems to be slowly spinning.
Af’til you failed your Petrifaction/Polymorph role with a 3 and as such your soul was drawn into the gem effectively killing you.
Next post as normal next Sunday or as in combat whenever everyone posts. Good posting everyone and I really enjoyed the role play between Cor and Conall.)


Posted on 2006-12-03 at 22:52:13.
Edited on 2006-12-04 at 01:58:21 by TannTalas

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


How big is a small basket ball?

Conall, without hesitation pulled his axe of hurling at let it fly at the (small basketball sized gem).


(DM EDIT: Ok lets say the size of a round football does that give everyone a better idea on size??)


Posted on 2006-12-04 at 20:49:20.
Edited on 2006-12-05 at 01:48:50 by TannTalas

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 146/11
4062 Posts


Nothing to it.

The scream tore Cor's attention away from the progress he was making towards his horse. Spinning sharply on his heel, the nobleman dwarf didn't see the reason for the cry at first. Af'til was no where to be seen, and then he saw him. Cor's voice caught in his throat. The scene before him was shocking. It took but a moment for him to recover and it was then that he made a split second decision.

Whatever it was that had attacked the elf was now hovering from within the dragonbeetle's belly. The priest couldn't tell if it was construct, alien, or just plain magical in nature, but he was going to find out.

Gripping his holy symbol, Cor held it before him and called out, "Odin's might descend upon thee! Thy magic retreat!"

(OOC: Cor casts Dispel Magic upon it)


Posted on 2006-12-05 at 23:33:50.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.