The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3895 registered users. Our newest member is xemkeovn2019.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Cyberpunk - Flesh & Blood - A Night City Adventure (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Flesh & Blood Game
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by dragon-soul92)Trilogy War Q/A
Dungeons and Dragons - LBW Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by Nomad D2)LBW Blacktooth Ridge
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Espatier)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Sci Fi - Star Trek: Hidden Depths (posted by MagickMan65)ST: Hidden Depths
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, breebles, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Proof of Daddy's Charisma Onesie
Price: $15.50



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Stupid
Price: $16.00

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 63/11
1226 Posts


dinner time baby

...try not to shoot her...
Siréne laughed at the thought, "I just wonder what will happen when a clan of exhausted companions comes face to face with an angry dragon. It's anyone's guess, really."

A mischievous light filled her eyes as her gaze fell on Ulthok. Pressing a finger to her lips, she laughed and met the halfling's eyes, "Perhaps we can appease this great dragon with a new delicacy. I doubt she's had the pleasure of halfling flambé..."


Posted on 2015-10-10 at 12:49:57.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 153/25
5989 Posts


Halfling Flambé...?

This is a short time after the battle so the trap tunnel would still be under construction. Perhaps they need to suggest that they help finish it before we leave and if the body they found isn't Allanan, then who was it? Is there a badie we are yet to encounter? Allanan leaving the note for Soulcatcher to find so they can escape and do what we are doing now.

Ulthok is a little concerned that this could be Soulcatcher trying to fool them. The dragon is what drives this concern. Allanan would know they are long lived and would be a risk to reveal this hiding place. But Ulthok is prepared to address the dragon if it comes. He, Peri and Sirene all speak dragon and would be able to communicate with it before it eats them.

Ulthok mutters, “Sheesh.. I am thinking too much!”
Off to the side he hears Sirene, "I just wonder what will happen when a clan of exhausted companions comes face to face with an angry dragon. It's anyone's guess, really." A mischievous light filled her eyes as her gaze fell on him. Pressing a finger to her lips, she laughed and met the Halfling's eyes, "Perhaps we can appease this great dragon with a new delicacy. I doubt she's had the pleasure of Halfling flambé..."
A smile crossed the small mage’s face. It had been a long while since he had heard the Enchantress laugh and joke. Perhaps it was a good sign.

Returning her smile Ulthok remarked, “ as old Uncle Springtrap used to say,...or will say; ” We don’t have to out run the dragon. We just have to out run the big people.” With that he gave Sirene a wink; directing a bit of will into his ring he disappeared.

Appearing to be floating in air Peri realized she was still sitting on Ulthok shoulder. The little fay dragon giggled and then disappeared too.



Posted on 2015-10-10 at 13:47:55.
Edited on 2015-10-11 at 11:32:12 by Odyson

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 63/11
1226 Posts


Touché

A silvery ripple of laughter floated from the enchantress's lips. "Out run the big folks? Oh, you surely must be speaking of that plump dwarf."

With a wink at Cor, she awoke the magic in one of her rings and vanished from sight. Let the faerie games begin...


Posted on 2015-10-11 at 11:12:59.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2127 Posts


.

"Plump? Lass there is naught but muscle under this armor. Plump indeed." Cor laughed.


Posted on 2015-10-11 at 20:35:34.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
Karma: 171/115
6104 Posts


All the good Clerics were out of town :(

As the party settled in for the night some playful banter helped them to relax. The knowledge that a young female dragon lurked somewhere, even one good aligned, was a cause for concern but not an overly dangerous one. Though they found themselves on a mostly deserted mountain the normal rotation of watches were set.

However with the coming of the dawn the party found themselves one more in number as a pretty young girl perhaps aged 25-26 slept not far away. Closer to the cave mouth and door into the mountain, the girl wore only the clothes on her back and lay upon the ground without bedding. Hearing the party for the most part moving she stood up and made greetings.

“Hello I am ~Some long hard to say name~ but you can call me Maj” The look from her dark green eyes and the movement of her well muscled body all seemingly carefully measured. It was easy to tell this young adult girl had training in the martial arts of weapon use yet carried no visible weapon. Her hair dark with quite a few streaks of silver seemed to float as if alive upon her head. A short time of introductions and conversation turned serious as Allanan once more appeared. After a hug and a long kiss to the young girl, clearly that of lovers, he turned to the party.

“I have this past eve looked into the problem of returning you and myself to the future” A shocked look quickly setting itself on Maj’s face. “And I have as they always say good news and bad. The good is there may indeed be a place steeped in strong magical power to allow the travel through time.” A pause to take in a breath and to give the young girl a look to stop her from speaking and he resumed once more.

“However the bad news it is located on the Isle of the Cyclops in a tower/underground fortress of the same name. Though the island is deserted of any type of human settlement it is very close to Cirath Ungole and surely over run by creatures of evil. Rumors have been told that the tower itself is ruled by a Cyclops of immense power and strength, but none have ever confirmed this tale.”

Reaching into his robes he withdrew a parchment and moving to a nearby rock spread it out fully revealing it to be a world map. At once you can see that many of the lands from your time are not listed and appear as unsettled. Pointing to the south edge Allanan placed his finger on a group of closely distanced islands.

“The Isle is here, the tower by itself, and the only city close is that of Ara-Kari a port city for mostly pirates and those of ill repute. Though not overly evil its proximity to Cirath Ungole leads it to be a very dangerous city. Why it remains when so many other cities had fallen to the Dark King I cannot say. As I have been there a few times in secret before this war I can mass teleport you all just outside of it, if you wish. From there surely you can find a way to reach the isle.”

Again a pause as if awaiting comment from you all........

(DM OOC: Ok my 2 week delayed post. Again I apologize but I seem to have forgotten my flu shot and caught it. Feel free to back post any conversations with Maj and I’ll cover that in my next post which hopefully be Sunday the 25th.)


Posted on 2015-10-15 at 15:06:22.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 153/25
5989 Posts


Who's That?

Party had spent a rather restful night on the mountain with no sign of the dragon Allanan had mentioned. As the party stirred Ulthok was put on sudden defense when he heard an unfamiliar female voice and saw a young woman stand and address them. A spell of hold person was being conjured as she spoke.

“ Hello I am ~Some long hard to say name~ but you can call me Maj”
But before he released the spell the others started to make friendly with her. He continued to watch her carefully. The look from her dark green eyes and the movement of her well muscled body all seemingly carefully measured. It was easy to tell this young adult girl had training in the martial arts. Her hair dark with quite a few streaks of silver seemed to float as if alive upon her head. Then Allanan once more appeared. He gave the girl a hug and a long kiss. It was clear that they were lovers. He turned to the party.

Ulthok relaxed and ceased the spell. He now listened as Allanan spoke, but still wondered about the girl.

“I have this past eve looked into the problem of returning you and myself to the future ….And I have as they always say good news and bad. The good is there may indeed be a place steeped in strong magical power to allow the travel through time……………However the bad news it is located on the Isle of the Cyclops in a tower/underground fortress of the same name. Though the island is deserted of any type of human settlement it is very close to Cirath Ungole and surely over run by creatures of evil. Rumors have been told that the tower itself is ruled by a Cyclops of immense power and strength, but none have ever confirmed this tale.””
The Halfling noted the look of surprise on the girl’s face and Allanan’s sidelong glance to silence her.

Producing a parchment the Master Mage spread it on a nearby rock revealing it to be a world map. Many of the lands Ulthok knew were not listed and appeared as unsettled. Allanan placed his finger on a group of closely distanced islands.

“The Isle is here,…. the tower by itself,…… and the only city close is that of Ara-Kari….. a port city for mostly pirates and those of ill repute. Though not overly evil its proximity to Cirath Ungole leads it to be a very dangerous city. Why it remains when so many other cities had fallen to the Dark King I cannot say. As I have been there a few times in secret before this war I can mass teleport you all just outside of it, if you wish. From there surely you can find a way to reach the isle.”
Ulthok looked from the Master Mage to the young woman and back. “Well then the facts are the facts and we will go where we must go. But you still leave me wondering… you said you could teleport “you” there not “us”. Are you not coming with us? And is the young lady the dragon you alluded to last night?”



Posted on 2015-10-16 at 19:49:59.
Edited on 2015-10-16 at 19:52:21 by Odyson

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2127 Posts


.

Cor slept a deep sleep, one he had not for some time. In the morning he awoke to find a female visitor near the camp. Few were the options for one who could sneak up on this party and with the knowledge that a dragon was inbound, Cor assumed it was such in human guise. The arrival of Allanon and his greeting of the young looking lass seemed to make such an assumption a good one. As Allanon told of the good and bad news, Cor simply listened. When Allanon was done, Cor spoke. "Well lad, there never seems ta be good news without bad and sometimes they are the same. I am certain that whatever the island holds we can see our way past the perils. Where we must go is now fact and as such there is little in the way of choice or discussion about it. No use waiting around, lets get ta going."


Posted on 2015-10-16 at 23:31:04.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


...midterms are great!

“Oh one more thing my dragon, Majesty, shall be returning soon so try not to shoot her as she is the only one near” With somewhat a mischievous grin on his face he entered the mountain and was cloaked in shadow once more.........
Don't shoot the dragon? Well, that would be easy enough; however, it was the dragon blasting them off of the face of the mountain that was Rayne's biggest concern. How would it know that they were not hostile? Would they have to again talk their way out of it?

As afternoon wore onto evening, the party began to to prepare for bed. Rayne slept in her bedroll, until her shift for watch. She unconsciously tugged on her bowstring during the watch. Tonight, she couldn't get the remnants of the other adventurers in the floating castle. It might also have something to do with the fact that she had both already died and was going to die there, depending on how you looked at it. Shrugging it off, Rayne kept watch, before waking up the next person to do so.

Awaking the next morning, she had not been annihilated by the dragon. Or anything else. That was a good start to the day. As Rayne began to pack up her bedroll, she noticed the young woman standing near the front of the cave. How had they not noticed her? Rayne grabbed for her weapons.

“Hello I am ~Some long hard to say name~ but you can call me Maj” Rayne quickly concluded strapping her weapons onto herself, but did not draw them. This person seemed to not mean them any harm. Did Maj have something to do with Majesty, Allanan's dragon? Maybe. Still, caution was the best approach. As the other party did so, Rayne introduced herself, not quite sure how to take this girl.

Soon, Allanan came out. After the two of them kissed, Rayne was confident that Maj was not a threat. Allanan explained the situation, much to the surprise of Maj. They would apparently have to go a possible Cyclops' lair.

"If that is what it takes to get us back to our own time, then that is for the best. We've fought our way past monsters before."


Posted on 2015-10-17 at 17:04:48.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 47/5
2210 Posts


Alone against a cyclops

The presence of Maj didn't cause Lothor much concern. It seemed obvious to the warrior that this creature must be the dragon in question, despite her rather comely and distinctly non-reptilian shape. The mage's slightly disturbing kiss and naming of her as "Maj" seemed to confirm the diagnosis. Certainly she seemed no threat.

After that he listened quietly as the magical ones discussed the next step in this grand adventure. Why was he not surprised that somehow the only place that held the magical power to get them home was on a place called the "Isle of the Cyclops" and right near the lair of the enemy? But how was it that such a magical place had been allowed to remain outside of the enemies control? How was it not a site over which wars were fought? He didn't know enough about magic to know the answer, but it did seem to be a puzzle.

Still, the most notable part of the description was not the Isle of their destiny. That such a thing came next just seemed fitting. No doubt the group would head out and tackle it as they had tackled all of the previous steps of the quest put before them - one step at a time and keep moving. Do what must be done. Was there really any question?

Actually, there was one, and despite his resolution to stay out of the conversations of mages, he could not help sticking his nose right into the middle of it. "A plan is a good thing to have. But what is your plan while we are off at this island? Your description did not make it seem as if this source of magic was mobile, so how are "we" supposed to travel to the future if you are not there?"


Posted on 2015-10-19 at 19:06:48.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 63/11
1226 Posts


Poke his one eye out I say!

A quiet hiss left Siréne's lips at the mention of the Isle of the Cyclops. Already, she could feel the beat of the drums of war. Blood would be spilled soon enough, and once again the war witch would rise.

There was little doubt in her mind, they would do what must be done. She would pay any price if it brought them home.

"We must do what must be done. Nothing can stand the way of our return. Nothing."


Posted on 2015-10-25 at 12:27:12.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
Karma: 171/115
6104 Posts


Onward to destiny.

Ulthok looked from the Master Mage to the young woman and back. “Well then the facts are the facts and we will go where we must go. But you still leave me wondering… you said you could teleport “you” there not “us”. Are you not coming with us? And is the young lady the dragon you alluded to last night?”

Before Allanan could respond to the Halfling Thief/Mage, Lothor also echoed Ulthok’s concern.

A plan is a good thing to have. But what is your plan while we are off at this island? Your description did not make it seem as if this source of magic was mobile, so how are "we" supposed to travel to the future if you are not there?"

“I cannot travel with you all at this time. What you have told me about what you find in the future means I must make changes within the mountain to be sure all is the same as you find it. For this I must take my time and be sure everything is correct. However once I have finished I will find my way to you all once again as such take this gem of location so I may track you.” Handing the clear gem to Ullthok he turned to the rest as if waiting for more questions.

When Allanan was done responding to the parties lone Halfling, Cor spoke. "Well lad, there never seems ta be good news without bad and sometimes they are the same. I am certain that whatever the island holds we can see our way past the perils. Where we must go is now fact and as such there is little in the way of choice or discussion about it. No use waiting around, lets get ta going."

"If that is what it takes to get us back to our own time, then that is for the best. We've fought our way past monsters before." This from Rayne who readied herself as best she could for teleportation.

"We must do what must be done. Nothing can stand the way of our return. Nothing."
There was little doubt in Sirene’s mind as she added her voice in confirmation of the proposed plan, that the party would do what must be done. She would pay any price if it brought them home.

Allanan quietly gazed at each party member in turn, nodding in respect to each.

“Take a few minutes to ready yourselves as I prepare the spell.” Moving off he leaves you all alone to talk among yourselves. ((feel free to back post))
After ten minutes Allanan moves towards you again and after affirmations of readiness from everyone the ageless mage begins to chant. In only seconds or the what seems as if only such you find yourselves in a grassy field oh the reverse slope of a small hill. Before you perhaps a mile or so away you can see the beginnings of a large city, the city of Ara-Kari. With a few words you move towards this new city, a city of unknown disposition.

(OK your outside Ara-Kari feel free to back post anything you do to ready yourselves before entering, spells item use etc… Ok next post next Sunday, and thanks for playing)


Posted on 2015-10-25 at 22:35:51.
Edited on 2015-10-25 at 22:36:43 by TannTalas

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 47/5
2210 Posts


Why split up?

Lothor was only half satisfied with the Mage's clarification. Ok, he had things to do, that seemed likely enough. But why send the group ahead? Was there something that needed to be done to make use of the magic - something that would take time? But he didn't seem to have said anything to the spell casters. Why not wait and all go together? While he didn't doubt the ability of his comrades to take on whatever the Isle of the Cyclops had to offer, he also had no doubt that having the greatest Arch-mage in history with them would make it easier. And he wasn't averse to something being easy. It would be a nice change of pace.

Did Allanan think it would take the group too much time to get there? Was he testing them? Why? It just seemed weird. Wasn't the first rule of adventuring "never split up the party?" Allanan might be new to the group, if he could even be said to be "in the group," but taking him (and Maj?) out of the equation would definitely weaken the whole. Divide and conquer was what good generals did to the other guys - not what you deliberately did to yourself.

So, should he say something? He was willing to do so, but decided against it. What good would the answer do? Why push him? Clearly Allanan felt like the decision was made and he seemed to be the one in a position to make the decision. Case closed, move on.

But the big warrior did have a few other questions. What exactly were they looking for? What would it look like? Did they have any specific ideas about where it was? Did they need to do anything once they found it? Were they just to go there and then wait? Should they "clear a path" for the wizard, or as seemed to be indicated by his earlier comments, would he simply teleport directly to them. Did they have any way to communicate if things went wrong?

He didn't ask any of these questions right away, preferring to let those more versed in magic than he (which didn't take much!) ask the right questions. But if no one asked, he would put forth his queries.

******

When the group arrived after the teleportation spell, Lothor did as a warrior always did - he immediately surveyed his surroundings. Were there any threats nearby? Had they been seen? Was there cover?

After getting the lay of the land and feeling secure (assumption?) he spoke to his companions. "So what is the plan? We will need passage to the Island. Is it better to ask around about this place and gather a bit of intelligence? Or try to keep our comings and goings secret? I don't like the idea of letting others know what we are up to, but I do wonder why this city was never conquered. Conquering armies do not usually make a habit of bypassing valuable ports."


Posted on 2015-10-27 at 18:00:48.
Edited on 2015-10-27 at 18:05:11 by Nomad D2

Hammer
Extreme Exclaimator!
Karma: 90/24
4114 Posts


New Surroundings

After ten minutes Allanan moves towards you again and after affirmations of readiness from everyone the ageless mage begins to chant. In only seconds or the what seems as if only such you find yourselves in a grassy field oh the reverse slope of a small hill. Before you perhaps a mile or so away you can see the beginnings of a large city, the city of Ara-Kari. With a few words you move towards this new city, a city of unknown disposition.
Roan Fenstrider quickly withdrew from the company of his companions, departing from the well worn stone and gravel path, to commune with his deity Odin, while his boots tested the unfamiliar natural terrain beneath him, all the while employing his Ranger abilities to survey the New Surroundings for any type of familiar or unfamiliar signs of life, or any signs of unknown beings or creatures that may have left a tell-tale path in the grassy field.

In a few moments, the Human Ranger/Cleric back tracked to speak with Rayne, informing her that he would make a wider circle of the area, asking the Elven Ranger/Cleric who had won his heart, to keep him well within range of her strategic bow shot, while he explored beyond the perimeter that Lothor had investigated.

He amorously placed an affectionate kiss on the forehead of the Elven Ranger Cleric, before departing upon his investigative quest, in case there were unseen eyes viewing the arrival of the party; therefore, Roan wanted to appear as harmless and unthreatening to any unseen observers, as Humanly possible.

Roan was also counting on Rayne Fireheart to employ her own unique Elven Ranger/Cleric abilities to help explore the area beyond the boundaries of what the Human Fighter Lothor Greenbeard had investigated upon their arrival, while providing some needed bow and arrow backup, if necessary.

His own Composite Long Bow would be at the ready, should Rayne need any assistance or backup.

He was especially curious as to the types of birds or small game that may be native to the land, as well as looking for any indications of intelligent life penetrating the grassy field from the large city of Ara-Kari, with a wary eye and prayer to Odin to help guide the Ranger/Cleric in determining the best route and direction for approaching the city to the North, or the Mansion or Castle to the East.

Brandishing his Vorpal Defender of Multiplication Bastard Sword, the ever alert Roan commanded the Bastard Sword to split into two Short Swords of Sharpness, as he began using each of the two Short Swords of Sharpness to probe the grassy terrain, as if he were merely hunting traces of game, in case the party was being observed from afar, so as not to appear to any unseen spying eyes as being a threat for possible sudden violence upon the native inhabitants of this land or nearby city of Ara-Kari.

((OOC: Roan assumes the guise of a somewhat harmless 'Hunter Gatherer' as he warily explores the surrounding terrain for any signs of familiar or unfamiliar life, in an effort to provide some much needed 'Intel' to the rest of the Party, for deciding what route to take in their quest to locate the 'Power Source' to transport the Party 'Back to the Future'!))


Posted on 2015-10-29 at 13:27:19.

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


little shaddows

Alyia stayed at the back of the party, content on listening to the others queries. only venturing close to peer at the map which Allanan spread out before them.

watching Allanan's face as each of the party members peered at the map an then spoke seeming eager to be off.

Alyia made a mental note to Xin to memorize the map so the it could be reproduced at a later time.

Quietly Alyia readied her gear an took up place beside others in the party. As Allanan affirmed their compliance murmuring a spell.

Alyia closed her eyes re-opening them she took in a lush grassy field leading up to a city. Ara-Kari?

Alyia pulled a long cloak from her pack pulling it about her an pulling the cowl up over her hair an tucking her pack so that it lay as discreetly as she could manage beneath.


Posted on 2015-10-29 at 15:23:20.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


...

During the 10 minutes before Allanan cast the spell, Rayne made sure she had all of her equipment gathered and on her person. Though no one seemed to be in a talkative mood, everyone gathered their things, and was ready to go.

The teleportation spell occurred quickly. After a few brief seconds of cold, they now found themselves on a grassy hill. Looking around, Rayne quickly noticed the edge of Ara Kari. It seemed that they were in the right place.

In a few moments, the Human Ranger/Cleric back tracked to speak with Rayne, informing her that he would make a wider circle of the area, asking the Elven Ranger/Cleric who had won his heart, to keep him well within range of her strategic bow shot, while he explored beyond the perimeter that Lothor had investigated.

He amorously placed an affectionate kiss on the forehead of the Elven Ranger Cleric, before departing upon his investigative quest, in case there were unseen eyes viewing the arrival of the party; therefore, Roan wanted to appear as harmless and unthreatening to any unseen observers, as Humanly possible.

Nodding in agreement to Roan, Rayne promised to stay within bow range as they scouted the nearby area. Accepting the kiss to the forehead, Rayne returned the gesture with a brief embrace. As Roan departed, Rayne followed behind him.

Out of all places, being outside in nature was the most like home for Rayne. It wasn't anywhere near as cramped or dirty as a city was, or as dark and dreary as a cave. She let the wind wash around her, feeling rejuvenated. After the long siege of Craggian core, and being unable to roam outside the walls, having some time to commune with Corellon and nature was great. All the while, Rayne kept close enough to Roan that she could cover him with her bow.


Posted on 2015-10-31 at 14:05:35.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.