The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4013 registered users. Our newest member is lonelydesires.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Recruitment Threads - 5e One Shot Adventure (posted by Ayrn)5e One Shot Adventure
Dungeons and Dragons - LBW Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by karifur)LBW Blacktooth Ridge
Common Room - Capasha - Audalis Campaign Setting (posted by Eol Fefalas)Audalis: Capasha
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by Alacrity)Destiny's Flight
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by TannTalas)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Stupid
Price: $16.00



RDI T-shirts!

Men's RDI Logo Tee
Price: $15.00

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 47/5
2329 Posts


A blink Salamander? Who ordered one of those?

Lothor didn't even have time to curse as the creature in the tapestry made its attack. Dang it was fast! He grabbed his sword and prepared to charge when it . . . blinked. Suddenly it was on the spell casters. Crap! And Bloodied Cor was between him and the beast.

At least he knew that blades could hurt it, his better placed companions had already proven that. He maneuvered to get a shot. But he had a tactical guess. The creature could teleport, that was clear. Lothor doubted that it would stay in place for long. It was possible that it would stay to try and deal with two spell casters. But if it didn't, where would it go? Probably back to Ulthok. The little one was clearly its preferred target, and he had wounded it badly with the cold. So in a flash Lothor calculated that the beast would either stay and attack these spell casters, or flash back to Ulthok.

So he moved. He worked his way around Cor - but in the direction that would move him more towards Ulthok than away from him. He wanted to swing with his huge sword, but thought that speed and flexibility might be his best friend in this fight. He grabbed his two hand axes of throwing and prepared to throw. With the axes he could easily spin and throw if the thing blinked again. He couldn't afford to stand back and do nothing again. And the axes would return to him, allowing him to continue hurling the axes, even if the creature blinked out of the way of his sword. It wasn't how he liked fighting, but flexibility . . .


Posted on 2016-09-19 at 20:59:29.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2209 Posts


a new trick for an old dwarf

Cor watched his spell form but the creature was no longer in the area. In fact it was next to him ripping into his side. "So, ye have a few nasty tricks have ye?" Invoking the power of his ring (Grants 20 hit points to wearers total for 2 turns (20rds) ) for added protection, Cor cast a new spell. This one should target the creature even if it moved. Something never before seen, Magic Missiles flew from the fingers of the Knight Cleric of Odin. (Wearer can cast Magic Missile at 16th lvl 3x times a day)


Posted on 2016-09-24 at 06:24:45.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6116 Posts


Smashing...............

With wand still in hand Ulthok felt the dazed subside and his ability to concentrate return. He scanned the room to determine the effect of his attack but now saw the creature was still strong enough to continue the attack on the rest of the party. The new thing was that the thing blinked from spot to spot.

Trying to select an attack he saw that it moved too quickly for a solid hit. There had to be a way to dispel it or at least make it loose interest. It had appeared when he took the gems and it attack him first. It must be after the gems.

Pulling the bags that contained the a gem in each he clutched a bag in each hand and with the strength added to him by the gauntlets of giant strength he smashed each into the stone floor. The force hoping to pulverized each to dust and end the creature interest in the party.


Posted on 2016-09-27 at 14:01:09.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


MEDIC! Oh wait, that's me...

Rayne carefully aimed her bow. The creature was moving very quickly and erratically, which complicated things. Like a deer fleeing from a predatory cat, it was a defence tactic which made it harder for a predator to get the final strike in. Even if in this case the creature that was moving was hardly a defenceless herbivore.

Just when she finally thought she had a clear shot, the creature blinked from existence. For a second, Rayne lowered her bow slightly in surprise. Had it fled?

It had not. With its sudden appearance, it was able to gain the advantage. Throwing Rayne to the floor, she crashed down hard on her stomach. Though it was superficial, it sent a jarring sensation through her teeth. Her was still in her hand, but it too was laying on the floor. Luckily, no arrows had been discharged into any of her own comrades.

Seeing it easily puncture through Cor's armour and shred Sirene, Rayne knew that taking the time for a careful shot was not an option. Since leaving the immediate area would be required to do so, she instead drew her sword and buckler. Rayne was most worried with Sirene. The sorceress was definitely not skilled in these close quarters. She would do best if she had some time to cast a spell or 2. Perhaps Rayne could stall for her.

Rayne did her best to position herself between the sorceress and the creature. If she was able to absorb the strike for Sirene, it should at least buy some time. It didn't seem like any armour had done particularly well thus far, so Rayne knew to expect a vicious injury. Muttering a prayer under hear breath, she closed the distance to the creature, and hacked at it with her sword. Hopefully it would still be there to do so.


Posted on 2016-10-02 at 00:17:05.

Aletheia
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 2/0
147 Posts


Evil blinky beastie . . .

Aliya sees her companions in trouble at the far end of the room, sure she'd be unable to reach them before it blinked again. She gathered her fury at the creature, and jumping up on the throne upon the dais she casts lightning bolt at the creature, hoping to at least get its attention so it would stop hurting her friends.
"Come to me, beastie, Auntie Aliya has something for you", she mutters with a grim smile.

(OOC - if he blinks over to her, Aliya's next action will bt to cast her own teleport spell to land her on his back so she can try to drive her sword into his neck just behind his head. I'm not sure how much of that she can accomplish in one turn, but at the very least get her on him and holding on, and then sword him in the next round. Or at least be enough of a distraction to keep him busy for a bit.)


Posted on 2016-10-02 at 10:03:10.
Edited on 2016-10-02 at 12:59:27 by Aletheia

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1263 Posts


Blood and Pain

Blood poured from the wound, running down her legs beneath her robes. She felt the pain and the rage it sparked. The thing was tricky, but so was she. There were magics that could follow no matter where it went.

Snapping her fingers, Siréne spoke a word of power conjuring globes of light to fly out from her and smash into the beast. It would not hide from that.

((OOC: Magic Missile - Double Damage ))


Posted on 2016-10-02 at 10:30:51.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6331 Posts


A Return

The blink creature was fast, very fast, and once again attempted to rip into Cor and Sirene. However even it’s speed could not prevent it from finally coming under attack from the rest of the group along with Ulthok.

Ulthok seeing himself free of the monsters rage for the moment knew what needed to be done and doing so took the two gems in his fists and slammed them into the floor at his feet hoping to smash them to bits. Alas his effort was for nothing as the creature twisted it’s eyeless head towards the Halfling and roared!

However it was this mistake that opened it up to an array of damaging spells...........

The first to hit was a fierce Lighting Bolt from Aliya, slamming into the creatures head and pushing it into the floor. Though in pain it came up to its feet fast still in the fight.

Rayne having taken the creatures brief stay on the floor to her advantage had moved forward placing her self between Sirene and the beast ripping her apart. Her sword swinging in to hit the creature missed but allowed the next spell to come from the Elf Enchantress herself..

Though the pain intense, she was still somehow able to launch a spread of Magic Missiles that hit the beast dead center! The force of the heavy missiles pushing the creature away and into Cor. The force and size of the creature easily throwing the dwarf away from the center of the fight. However though a hard hit it caused no damage to the Knight Cleric.

Cor, though badly hurt, had invoked the power of his Ring of Deathly Night and its life giving power. Feeling a flood of new life enter his body he was surprised to find himself tossed away as the blink creature slammed into him. Readying the ring once more he prepared to use its ability to cast Magic Missiles to attack his next turn.

Roan having seen the power and damage of this creatures attacks attempted to hit it with the spell of Entanglement to try and keep the creature in one place and remove it’s ability to blink. The spell was a success appearing to hold the creature in place however to his and the party’s surprise it was not to be for long.

Rising its head, looking at the threats before it and knowing it was outnumbered, bleeding from both cuts and spell, roared once more then blinked.........

Silence............

As the party waited for it to reappear, Lothor ready with his axes, the others with a spell or weapon of choice, the creature did not return. Seconds moved into minutes and minutes became longer until finally a whole fifteen minutes had passed without the creatures reappearance. Then that fifteen minutes turned into thirty and it finally became clear that for now the creature was not coming back.

Quickly gathering their gear and casting what healing they could on the move, the party once more headed for the multi-doored room and made it without encountering any more problems. As they passed through the same rotted wooden door they found the room this time different. Before them in the center of the room lay a small, almost child sized body, in familiar clothing to them all. From the throat of Ulthok came confirmation of the sight before them all.

“Valene!” The Halfling Thief/Mage cried running to her side to roll her over unto her back, quickly feeling for a pulse and finding a very strong one. As he clutched her to his chest he heard a small muted voice call his name.

“Ulthok?”..........................


((OK there’s my post for this week lots of blood and damage. Keeper your extra hit points are gone so your current hit point total is the same. Nimu the same with you and Ody as you both did not take any more damage this rd. Ok I see a lost party member has returned hmmm what could that entail and how did she get there. Ahhh a Mystery! Next post next Sunday))


Posted on 2016-10-03 at 00:16:13.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6116 Posts


Something Found............

Pulling the bags that contained the a gem in each he clutched a bag in each hand and with the strength added to him by the gauntlets of giant strength he smashed each into the stone floor. The force hoping to pulverized each to dust and end the creature interest in the party. Alas his effort was for nothing as the creature twisted it’s eyeless head towards the Halfling and roared!

But that moment allowed the party to act and ravage attack on the creature. Doing enough damage to the thing it vanished to protect itself. As the party wait to renew the attack it became clear that the creature was gone…for now.

Quickly gathering their gear and casting what healing they could on the move, the party once more headed for the multi-doored room and made it without encountering any more problems. As they passed through the same rotted wooden door they found the room this time different. Before them in the center of the room lay a small body, in familiar clothing to them all. The site drew his heart into throat.

Ulthok had steeled himself to the thought of the loss of the one that had been able to penetrate the rogues defenses and melt his hardened heart. His trained caution few from him and he rushed to body.

“Valene!” he said in a breathless rush as he rolled the body over unto its back. Quickly he felt for a pulse and he found a very strong one. He then clutched her to his chest. A small muted voice called “Ulthok?”

Regaining some control he remembered this is a strange magic place. Searching her face Ulthok looked for signs to confirm this was really Valene. “I want to believe what I see.”


Posted on 2016-10-04 at 21:52:28.

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


back again...

Valene’s tale.

Within the castle Valene and the Dragon Queen had just reached the throne room and the scene of the party’s last fight. It was here that time changed........

The Dragon Queen as if knowing what came next stopped suddenly gripping Valene by her arms. Magic flowed from her to cover both of them in a bluish glow.

“Valene hurry you must be in the room before the coming explosion ends Take these” Watching as she reached under her arm Valene was surprised when she pulled out two small dragon scales from her body.”

Pausing but a second

“Both are a part of me and endowed with magic. One will take you to where you can reunite with the rest of your friends, the other you must give to my younger self and tell her NOT to travel through time with Allanan. Be very, very clear to her, she MUST NOT come back here! As much as she loves him, to do so would change everything too much. NOW GO!”

With a push of dragon strength the Queen pushed the small halfling towards the door and started to change her form. Valene’s last look at the queen of the Dragons was lost as she flew into the room.

Then the two magic’s met and exploded and she was engulfed in fire and for the Halfling Thief/Cleric everything went black
The ground below her hard, her body feeling as if burned to a crisp, her eyes unable to open she heard the voice of Ulthok calling her name. Hands hugging her to a chest she tried to speak.

“Ulthok?”..................

“I want to believe what I see.”


Valene's eyes fluttered open "Ulthok?" Valene whispered again an she smiled wanly reaching up to cup Ulthok's cheek. "As do i, though you look an awful fright." Valene chuckled softly pulling Ulthok into a soft kiss. Breathing in Ulthok's scent an feeling his arms about her Valene smiled "Aye, tis real. An as much as i never want you to let me go.... "

Valene looked about the room taking stock of the party. "we must make haste."

Valene realizing the scales still held clutched in her other hand she quickly tucked the dragon scales into the pouch at her waist.



Posted on 2016-10-05 at 14:07:15.
Edited on 2016-10-05 at 14:08:50 by Astrid

Boo Boo
RDI Fixture
Karma: 27/1
673 Posts


Under new management

When they entered the room, Peri was perched on Ulthok's shoulder where she loved to ride to conserve her strength for when it was needed. She was glad that last battle was over; she hated blink creatures as they were notorious for being difficult to attack as they kept moving and made it hard to hit them with anything except for area effect magic. She was glad when they appeared to wound the thing enough to make it return to from whence it came. When they entered the room and saw a small body on the floor, her eyes narrowed at the familiarity of the clothing. It looked like....

“Valene! Ulthok had cried out and rushed to the body; Peri had to hang on tight to his shoulder as he dropped down and rolled the body over.

It is her! Peri sent mentally to Ulthok. It is really her! Her own disbelief could be heard in her thoughts to him.

When he raised her up and clutched her to his chest, the tiny dragon became pinned between them; she struggle trying to free herself.

Your crushing me! she sent weakly to him as she grabbed tightly to his armor and managed to wiggle free and she perched on Valene's shoulder as she heard her speak for the first time.

“Ulthok?”.................. Valene said weakly as if waking from a dream.

“I want to believe what I see.” Ulthok said to her.

Peri craned her head down and nuzzled her tiny snout against Valene's cheek as she sniffed at her and examined her with all her senses, natural and magical.

It really is her Ulthok. I can tell.

"As do i, though you look an awful fright." Valene chuckled softly pulling Ulthok into a soft kiss. Breathing in Ulthok's scent an feeling his arms about her Valene smiled "Aye, tis real. An as much as i never want you to let me go.... "

Valene looked about the room taking stock of the party. "we must make haste."

Valene realizing the scales still held clutched in her other hand she quickly tucked the dragon scales into the pouch at her waist.

From where Peri rested her tiny body on Valene's shoulder she noticed her slip something small into one of her waist pouches. Peri did not say anything at the time, it didn't seem important; at least not as important as having Valene back to them once again.

(OOC: Ok, just a little something. It will take me a little time to get familiar with this character, tiny though she may be. So please be bear with me for a little while. Ody, if at any time I do something the Peri would never do, please let me know and I can make changes.)


Posted on 2016-10-05 at 16:36:12.
Edited on 2016-10-05 at 16:39:19 by Boo Boo

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 47/5
2329 Posts


What the . . .

Lothor stood with his axes at the ready for the beast to reappear. But it didn't. It had run away. Run away? Beast like that didn't usually run away. At least, not for long. And now it was free. Was it roaming the tower? At the very least, if it had been trapped in the tapestry before, it wasn't now. (Curious - what shape was the tapestry in when we left - was it torn? Or whole with a blank spot where the beast used to be.) It seemed safe to assume that the beast would reappear at the least opportune time. He would stay on his guard.

When the moved back to the central chamber there was a stunning surprise. Valene! It made no sense. Lothor didn't understand magic and he didn't understand time travel, but he did know this made no sense. How was she here? How had she found them through not only distance, but time? He could not help but doubt that it was really Valene. Was she somehow a fake? Such treachery was common for the enemy, and they already had to wonder about Allanon's "daughter." Now Valene?

But, No. Both Ulthok and Peri seemed confident. If anyone would know it was them. But sometimes those who wished something to be true were the easiest to fool? But no, he would have to trust their judgement. And he dared not spend too much time pondering the situation. He moved to the side and held a position with his back to the wall. He stood guard. The tower was tricky. And the blinking salamander was out there somewhere. he held his position and watched.

When the reunion had passed its peak of emotion, there seemed to be a call for more action. Holding his positon by the wall as guard, Lothor spoke up. "Ulthok. You tried to crush the gems before. Perhaps it is time to try again. I do not relish having that beast out there somewhere, ready to strike again. Such creatures do not usually run away, unless it is to plan their next strike. If we must face what is in those tombs, or whatever other surprise this tower has to offer, I do not want that thing to suddenly appear and attack us from the rear. If we can destroy the gems, might it be possible that it will be unable to return? Or perhaps threatening the gems will force it to come again, here and now, to defend them? In that case, we can deal with it now. We can handle it if we are prepared and not fighting another demon at the same time. Have you or another hear a spell that could destroy them? Or does Cor have a hammer that might do the job? I have giant strength to swing it with, but that has already been tried, just without the hammer." He paused, he was used to giving commands to soldiers, but amongst these talented individuals his was not typically the loudest voice. It felt odd to lead the discussion. But he had a bit more to say. "If we do attempt to destroy the gems, we must be prepared for the beasts return. Perhaps we spread out around the perimeter of the room, with the gem in the center. Either equally spaced, or with a shield in front of each spell caster. But ready." He looked around at the rest. "What say the rest of you?"

Then he smiled, a very big smile from a big warrior. "I nearly forgot. Beyond hope, Valene, you have returned. It is a joy to all of us, not just Ulthok. Welcome to the tower of the cyclops. Welcome back." He grinned again. "Perhaps further 'back' then you realize."


Posted on 2016-10-05 at 20:13:23.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2209 Posts


.

Just as Cor was about to unleash his magic missile, the creature blinked away. Obviously it was injured pretty bad and likely chose to save itself. ""Blink away ye vile thing. Dunna mess with us agin or we will finish ye and sew yer skin onta that tapestry and trap ye there forever." Cor checked himself and found the wound less worrisome than he first feared.

A new room opened before them and the castle once more proved to be full of surprises. There on the floor lay Valene. Or at least what looked like Valene. Cor was cautious but others ran to her side and quickly proclaimed it to indeed be there lost comrade. When the others were finished, Cor approached. "Tis good ta see ye agin lass. Are ye injured? Can ye tell us what happened ta ye?"


Posted on 2016-10-08 at 17:04:04.

Aletheia
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 2/0
147 Posts


Surprises galore!

The beast obviously weighed his chances with us and decided it wasn't quite worth it, now. Aliya wasn't convinced it was through with them, not by a long shot, especially with the way it reacted to its "eyes" being toyed with. They would need to be extra vigilant as they continued, as the creature could pop in at any moment.

As they reached the room of many doors without hinderance, Aliya saw what the others did - a small body laying on the floor. Ulthok ran forward to cradle this little one in his arms. Valene?? But how, Aliya pondered.

"How can this be?" Aliya asked out loud. "Is this some form of dark magic to trick us??"

Aliya once again drew her sword, alert and ready for more battle, though quite weary.


Posted on 2016-10-09 at 12:22:06.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1263 Posts


Who What When Where Why?

Siréne narrowed her eyes and stared as if to bore a hole into the last place the creature had stood. That is was intelligent enough to flee made it all the more dangerous. She did not think they had seen the last of the beast, not by far.

Her own injuries had been severe and she did not relish the thought of encountering the creature again. Whispering an ancient prayer, Siréne called forth the life-giving power of the Great Goddess and let it flow through her. The life-magic coursed through her, closing her wounds.

With the magic done and vigor returned to her step, Siréne joined the others as the made their way out of the chamber. They had not been here long, but already the tower had sent harrowing trials upon them.

In the chamber they found another surprise, Valene.

How had the girl followed them here? Was it even her?

Siréne stalked forward but waited until the halfling's finished their embrace. All seemed so genuine, but still, she had to know.

"Valene? Tell me much of our travels together and what hand brought you back to us. Out of time and out of place, who and what are you?"

((OOC: Cure Serious Wounds))


Posted on 2016-10-09 at 15:32:50.
Edited on 2016-10-09 at 15:55:54 by Nimu

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


...

Rayne successfully placed herself between the monster and Sirene, and engaged it with her sword. Despite her attempts, she was unable to successfully land anything. However, she was able to divert its attention for long enough for the others to use their own attacks on it with much more success.

The monster roared, then vanished. Rayne braced herself for another attack. Holding her buckler extended, she scanned the room.

Nothing came though. The last blink had been instantaneous. This blink not at all. 1 minute passed, and still nothing. Taking a little bit of a risk, Rayne sheathed her sword and strapped her buckler back to her belt before grabbing her bow. A few more minutes passed, and still nothing. Finally, after 15 minutes, the party all knew that it had withdrawn, at least for the moment.

As they left the room, Rayne offered to heal Ulthok as needed, and would cast 3 uses of cure light wounds on him if he accepted.

While they moved back to the centre room, Rayne kept her eye out. Hopefully, the monster had run off to recover from its injuries and not warn others of the party's presence. She had some doubts of the latter, as, so far, everything they had encountered had been through traps.

To Rayne's, and everyone else's, astonishment, the centre room had a familiar person: Valene laid prone on the ground. Ulthok immediately ran up to her, and the rest of the party gathered around her.

Rayne said, a little bit redundantly now,"It is good to see you again, but how did you get here? Though we had found some evidence of you in the flying castle as a prisoner, you obviously were not anywhere near us when the blast happened to teleport us back?"


Posted on 2016-10-09 at 15:47:23.
Edited on 2016-10-09 at 15:50:50 by SirSadaar

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.