The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3963 registered users. Our newest member is Amino.
Online members: TannTalas, Alacrity
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by dragon-soul92)The Trilogy War
Common Room - Space strategy game ideas... (posted by t_catt11)Space strategy game ideas
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Trilogy War Q/A
Recruitment Threads - Firefly Serenity reboot (posted by Alacrity)Firefly Serenity reboot
Q&A Threads - Last Chance Gang Q&A (posted by Grugg)Last Chance Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Stupid
Price: $16.00



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Good Mens
Price: $14.00

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6068 Posts


Time..........

Searching her face Ulthok looked for signs to confirm this was really Valene. “I want to believe what I see.”
"Ulthok?" Valene whispered again an she smiled wanly reaching up to cup Ulthok's cheek. "As do i, though you look an awful fright." Valene chuckled softly pulling Ulthok into a soft kiss. Breathing in Ulthok's scent an feeling his arms about her Valene smiled "Aye, tis real. An as much as i never want you to let me go.... "

Valene looked about the room taking stock of the party. "we must make haste."

All this adventure had become of the strange ways of time. This moment with one he had feared lost now huddled in his was both fleeting and frozen. All around him now he heard voices and questions of his companions.

Peri sent mentally to Ulthok. “It is her! It is really her! Your crushing me! …..It really is her Ulthok. I can tell.”

Aliya asked out loud. "How can this be?..........Is this some form of dark magic to trick us??"

Sirene intoned, "Valene? Tell me much of our travels together and what hand brought you back to us. Out of time and out of place, who and what are you?"

Rayne said, "It is good to see you again, but how did you get here? Though we had found some evidence of you in the flying castle as a prisoner, you obviously were not anywhere near us when the blast happened to teleport us back?"

Lothor spoke up. "Ulthok. You tried to crush the gems before. Perhaps it is time to try again. I do not relish having that beast out there somewhere, ready to strike again. Such creatures do not usually run away, unless it is to plan their next strike. If we must face what is in those tombs, or whatever other surprise this tower has to offer, I do not want that thing to suddenly appear and attack us from the rear. If we can destroy the gems, might it be possible that it will be unable to return? Or perhaps threatening the gems will force it to come again, here and now, to defend them? In that case, we can deal with it now. We can handle it if we are prepared and not fighting another demon at the same time. Have you or another hear a spell that could destroy them? Or does Cor have a hammer that might do the job? I have giant strength to swing it with, but that has already been tried, just without the hammer." "If we do attempt to destroy the gems, we must be prepared for the beasts return. Perhaps we spread out around the perimeter of the room, with the gem in the center. Either equally spaced, or with a shield in front of each spell caster. But ready………….What say the rest of you?"

Cor approached. "Tis good ta see ye agin lass. Are ye injured? Can ye tell us what happened ta ye?"

The words of Lothor came to Ulthok as the only one minding to business of their search as was the good duty of the man.

“I hear your words Lothor, but for now we keep the gems. They have a magic and purpose yet to be revealed to us. ….. “

Giving the large fighter an impish grin, “had they not been separated from the skull then we may not have had need to be concerned…..”

Return his attentions to the woman in his arms he looked into Valene’s eyes. He repeated the thoughts of the party, “How can you be here now, here with us, here in this time. And why must we make haste, what is it that you know that creates the need for haste?”

Then smiling down at the female, “You think I look a fright now…you should have seen me before Rayne’s healing.”



Posted on 2016-10-09 at 21:06:24.
Edited on 2016-10-09 at 21:09:38 by Odyson

Astrid
RDI Fixture
Karma: 31/3
600 Posts


quick story

Return his attentions to the woman in his arms he looked into Valene’s eyes. He repeated the thoughts of the party, “How can you be here now, here with us, here in this time. And why must we make haste, what is it that you know that creates the need for haste?”
Then smiling down at the female, “You think I look a fright now…you should have seen me before Rayne’s healing.”

Valene looked at each of the party as they expressed their concern an surprise. Though Valene couldn't help but stare up at Ulthok lost for a moment in his impish grin. Slapping his shoulder lightly giving him a chaste admonishing look Valene.

"...I was in the throne room, The Dragon Queen was their." Valene's voice quavered as she closed her eyes slowing her mind to remember the events clearer, The Dragon Queens voice echoing in her mind. "She sent me here...Their will be an explosion, we have to be in the throne room before then. I ... "
Valene looked at the party. " We must convince The Dragon Queen from following Allanan. The time line is in peril if we cant stop her. We must stop her, some how."


Valene sighed giving Ulthok a quick squeezing hug, before getting to her feet. Turning to offer Ulthok a hand up, with a rye grin.

"we best heal up an press on as best we can. Anyone in need of healing?"Valene asked in a suddenly serious tone.



Posted on 2016-10-10 at 15:21:54.
Edited on 2016-10-10 at 15:22:43 by Astrid

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 47/5
2277 Posts


Lothor calls for a vote

“I hear your words Lothor, but for now we keep the gems. They have a magic and purpose yet to be revealed to us. ….. “

Giving the large fighter an impish grin, “had they not been separated from the skull then we may not have had need to be concerned…..”


Lothor shook his head at the Halfling. He spoke loudly enough for all in the group to hear. “I don’t believe, Ulthok, that this decision is just yours to make. The choice to hold on to the gems is a very risky one. That beast remains out there – we have no reason to believe that it has fled for good. It would be unwise to go into another chamber in this tower and take on another challenge when it might strike us from behind at any time. A wise soldier does not enter battle with an enemy at his back, especially one so powerful. Do you have a reason to believe that the gems have some greater purpose? If so, speak up. Share. If it is only a guess, the very real danger of the beast is more pressing. The gems should be destroyed.”

He looked at all of those in the group. “We have diverse minds and diverse skills in this group – what do you say? Do we preserve the gems because there might be a greater purpose, or do we attempt to deal with the threat of the beast? If the gems are valuable to Ulthok, I will buy him 20 to replace them when we get home. But let us do our best to make sure we get home.”

He suspected more than one in the group was surprised by his argument, but he felt he must speak. He simply could not imagine leaving such a dangerous threat at their backs with no better argument for the value of the gems. Now it was up to the others.


Posted on 2016-10-10 at 17:46:01.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2183 Posts


choices

Cor heard Ulthok's words and Lothor's response. "Well now it seems we have a disagreement about the gems. One of ye wants to crush them and the other ta hold onta them. Which of ye is right I canna tell. Mayhaps they are a direct link ta the creature and our holding them may bring danger. Trying to destroy them may in itself bring trouble. Our last encounter with gems dinna go so well. On teh other hand, perhaps they could be useful in finding our way. You are correct Lothor that no general would enter a battle knowing he holds something that endangers his troops. But a wise general would not make assumptions in haste. This is a decision that effects us all so the idea of a vote has merit. We can try to identify them, try to crush them now or carry them for later inspection. I believe I already now how two of ye vote so lets hear from the rest of ye."


Posted on 2016-10-10 at 18:22:53.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1253 Posts


To stand together, to look forward and beyond

Siréne glided forward as Ulthok and Lothor argued about the gems. Each argument could be followed and picked apart, and much like the apple of discord might drive them apart. She was tired of letting mortal reason guide their journey. With every step it brought them deeper into the mess.

They must trust in the Gods, but could they even do that? Her cerulean gaze took in Cor and Roan, warrior priests of the God of Men. Though they fought together for the light, it could not be forgotten that their Odin had conquered the cults of the Ancient Goddess. Oh, She Who is All Gods and None could never be erased. She flowed like water to encompass every new age in within her divine mystery. And yet, the pain of the fall was real. The Old Religion had long ago receded into the mists of Faerie, invisible but there still. Odin and the Goddess were opposed in nearly every way. Would the warrior standing tall in the sun listen to the ancient witch whispering in the shadows?

Siréne sighed gazing at the men once again. They served Odin as deeply as she did the Goddess, and yet they found a way to stand together. She accepted their healing as they did hers. If they could get beyond their theological struggles then so too could the divine forces that swirled around them.

It was decided and so, Siréne the enchantress, the witch, the priestess, the faerie, the woman stepped forward to stand between Ulthok and Lothor.

"It is time we place our fate into a divine embrace once again. Let She Who Holds the Mysteries speak."

Pausing for a moment, Siréne let her blue eyes trace over one and all. Taking a deep breath she opened herself to the Divine Feminine. At once, the unending force of the Goddess flowed through her, piercing the veil of time beyond mortal comprehension.

And she spoke, "Lady of Mysteries, see the gems before me. Must we destroy them or take them with us? What is our Fate? What is your Will?"

((OOC: Augury))


Posted on 2016-10-11 at 11:04:29.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6068 Posts


Matters Of Opinion..........

Valene looked at each of the party as they expressed their concern an surprise. Though Valene couldn't help but stare up at Ulthok lost for a moment in his impish grin. Slapping his shoulder lightly giving him a chaste admonishing look Valene.

"...I was in the throne room, The Dragon Queen was there." "She sent me here...There will be an explosion, we have to be in the throne room before then. I ... "
Valene looked at the party. " We must convince The Dragon Queen from following Allanan. The time line is in peril if we can’t stop her. We must stop her, some how."


Ulthok gazed at her, “We meet her…………she was at the mountain………..that’s how she knew to send you here. I guess she hoped we’d we be in the tower, she knew we were coming here. But still…”


Valene sighed giving Ulthok a quick squeezing hug, before getting to her feet. Turning to offer Ulthok a hand up, with a rye grin.

"We best heal up an press on as best we can. Anyone in need of healing?"Valene asked in a suddenly serious tone.

Ulthok realized then Lothor was talking again..to him.

“I don’t believe, Ulthok, that this decision is just yours to make. The choice to hold on to the gems is a very risky one. That beast remains out there – we have no reason to believe that it has fled for good. It would be unwise to go into another chamber in this tower and take on another challenge when it might strike us from behind at any time. A wise soldier does not enter battle with an enemy at his back, especially one so powerful. Do you have a reason to believe that the gems have some greater purpose? If so, speak up. Share. If it is only a guess, the very real danger of the beast is more pressing. The gems should be destroyed.”
He looked at all of those in the group. “We have diverse minds and diverse skills in this group – what do you say? Do we preserve the gems because there might be a greater purpose, or do we attempt to deal with the threat of the beast? If the gems are valuable to Ulthok, I will buy him 20 to replace them when we get home. But let us do our best to make sure we get home.”

Turning to Lothor, “I don’t want to be paid for the stones. I took the gems because.. well..they are gems and I have a thing for gems but more I suspects that they were made to control the creature. Maybe the creature was trying to get them so it can't be controlled. I know there may be a continued risk carrying the gems, but I will be the first to be attacked again if they are a draw. It's my experience with magic and magic items that leads me to run that risk. If something in the tower had to banish it to the wall hanging then it may dangerous to anything here. It may be that the gems may be able to put it back in the tapestry. No..I don’t how..yet."

Then adding, "It could also very likely be it just attacked me because I was the first one it saw. If it had really desired to get the gems it would have pressed the attack on me until it had them, but it didn’t. It attacked other that distracted it. Then it fled…without the gems."


Siréne the stepped forward to stand between Ulthok and Lothor. "It is time we place our fate into a divine embrace once again. Let She Who Holds the Mysteries speak."

Pausing for a moment, she spoke, "Lady of Mysteries, see the gems before me. Must we destroy them or take them with us? What is our Fate? What is your Will?"

Giving a sigh Ulthok said, “Ok..I’m always open to a second opinion.”



Posted on 2016-10-11 at 21:31:28.
Edited on 2016-10-14 at 21:36:56 by Odyson

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2183 Posts


.

"Since ye all kept silent, we will do whatever the goddess sees fit. If she keeps silent as well, the gems go with Ulthok. Now, perhaps it is time ta revisit the room with the graves."


Posted on 2016-10-16 at 20:31:30.

Aletheia
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 2/0
147 Posts


Make haste - for what??

Aliya lowers her sword but keeps it unsheathed, still not believing her eyes.
"Ulthok, if you wish to keep the gems for now, I can agree to that. If the creature does return, well then, we'll know the answer to both sides", she says with a wry smile. " For now, we can just be vigilant and see what happens."
Aliya then turns her attention to 'the-person-who-says-she's-Valene'.
"Lady, you say we must make haste - but to where, and for what purpose exactly? I want to believe you are who you say, but, forgive me, I have been duped in my life many times, and will not be so again." she says, her eyes hard but not unkind.


Posted on 2016-10-19 at 16:41:08.

Boo Boo
RDI Fixture
Karma: 27/1
673 Posts


Decisions

Peri mentally sighed as she listened to the others discussing the fate of the gems. She wasn’t sure one way or another regarding the purpose of the gems. She hadn’t really cared to use any of her abilities to ascertain their design. They could very well be the focus of the blink creature that had attacked them, or they may not. She hadn’t been asked her opinion, which was a good thing since she didn’t have enough information to make an informed decision. It was a good thing she wasn’t asked for she just didn’t care.

Right now Peri clung to the shoulder of Ulthok with one tiny foreclaw gripping the shoulder of Valene’s clothing. She was glad to see her and have her little ‘family’ whole once again.


(OOC: In short, Peri has no opinion or interest in the fate of the gems. Whatever is decided.)


Posted on 2016-10-20 at 09:28:21.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 154/25
6068 Posts


Center Door..........

As Ulthok waited for the divine guidance he hear Cor.

"Since ye all kept silent, we will do whatever the goddess sees fit. If she keeps silent as well, the gems go with Ulthok. Now, perhaps it is time ta revisit the room with the graves."
Nodding, "I agree with our leader.... we should take the center door again."



Posted on 2016-10-20 at 12:01:06.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6260 Posts


A recap post

For the party their reunion with Valene was very bitter sweet as they were still at a loss of where to go next to find a way down. However for Lothor and Ulthok is was more then just that it was a matter of the gems.

"Ulthok. You tried to crush the gems before. Perhaps it is time to try again. I do not relish having that beast out there somewhere, ready to strike again. Such creatures do not usually run away, unless it is to plan their next strike. If we must face what is in those tombs, or whatever other surprise this tower has to offer, I do not want that thing to suddenly appear and attack us from the rear. If we can destroy the gems, might it be possible that it will be unable to return? Or perhaps threatening the gems will force it to come again, here and now, to defend them? In that case, we can deal with it now. We can handle it if we are prepared and not fighting another demon at the same time. Have you or another hear a spell that could destroy them? Or does Cor have a hammer that might do the job? I have giant strength to swing it with, but that has already been tried, just without the hammer." "If we do attempt to destroy the gems, we must be prepared for the beasts return. Perhaps we spread out around the perimeter of the room, with the gem in the center. Either equally spaced, or with a shield in front of each spell caster. But ready………….What say the rest of you?" (Lothor)

“I hear your words Lothor, but for now we keep the gems. They have a magic and purpose yet to be revealed to us. ….. (Ulthok)

“I don’t believe, Ulthok, that this decision is just yours to make. The choice to hold on to the gems is a very risky one. That beast remains out there – we have no reason to believe that it has fled for good. It would be unwise to go into another chamber in this tower and take on another challenge when it might strike us from behind at any time. A wise soldier does not enter battle with an enemy at his back, especially one so powerful. Do you have a reason to believe that the gems have some greater purpose? If so, speak up. Share. If it is only a guess, the very real danger of the beast is more pressing. The gems should be destroyed.”

He looked at all of those in the group. “We have diverse minds and diverse skills in this group – what do you say? Do we preserve the gems because there might be a greater purpose, or do we attempt to deal with the threat of the beast? If the gems are valuable to Ulthok, I will buy him 20 to replace them when we get home. But let us do our best to make sure we get home.” (Lothor)

"Well now it seems we have a disagreement about the gems. One of ye wants to crush them and the other ta hold onta them. Which of ye is right I canna tell. Mayhaps they are a direct link ta the creature and our holding them may bring danger. Trying to destroy them may in itself bring trouble. Our last encounter with gems dinna go so well. On teh other hand, perhaps they could be useful in finding our way. You are correct Lothor that no general would enter a battle knowing he holds something that endangers his troops. But a wise general would not make assumptions in haste. This is a decision that effects us all so the idea of a vote has merit. We can try to identify them, try to crush them now or carry them for later inspection. I believe I already know how two of ye vote so lets hear from the rest of ye." (Cor)

However it was again Sirene the party’s Elf Enchantress who set things in motion forward once again. Moving to stand between the two arguing party members she spoke to all of them.

"It is time we place our fate into a divine embrace once again. Let She Who Holds the Mysteries speak."

Pausing for a moment, Siréne let her blue eyes trace over one and all. Taking a deep breath she opened herself to the Divine Feminine. At once, the unending force of the Goddess flowed through her, piercing the veil of time beyond mortal comprehension.

And she spoke, "Lady of Mysteries, see the gems before me. Must we destroy them or take them with us? What is our Fate? What is your Will?"

In only seconds her eyes went white and a voice unheard before spoke.

~The gems are key to the end and beginning of a time. Destroy them you can, keep them you may. Choices, choices, many voices in the dark~

Then as quickly Sirene was once more herself and feeling drained sitting down on the floor she made as if to rest.

As for the rest of the party for the moment the fate of the gems were put on hold as from her Augury Sirene would need time to rest and gain strength once more.

((DM OOC: Ok I stopped you all here to allow you to rest recover spells and finally agree on what you will do with the gems. Consider the time fast forwarded 8 hours. Give me all spell changes and replacement.))


Posted on 2016-10-23 at 23:21:54.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2183 Posts


.

"Well the goddess speaks are clear as Odin id oft want ta do. Her words did not portend doom if we keep them gems so for now I see no reason ta destroy them. Everyone get some rest and plan your spells for we head back ta the graves next."


Posted on 2016-10-25 at 18:55:36.

SirSadaar
RDI Fixture
Karma: 11/0
656 Posts


...

With the party divided among what should be done with the gems, and Valene's sudden reappearance, they had decided to rest for a while. Hopefully, things didn't once again shift when they did so; although, Rayne knew that was a hopeful fantasy. Hopefully, the rooms that they missed were not the ones which would allow them to get back to their own time. Rayne was aware Fate had a funny way of making things take longer than intended though. They knew they were looking for someplace of great magical power in this tower. So far, they hadn't found anything fitting that description. Plenty of minor magical effects, but nothing to the scope that was required.

Thinking back the the skull seat on the chair and the gems, Rayne hoped that those would prove useful in some way to returning to the future. She reopened her map, which had not aided them in the way she had intended. The rooms they had been to previously now had more than one name placed above them on the map, as they had changed. She wondered if there was some sort of pattern that she could find as they explored further?

She rested along with the others. During her rest, she murmured some prayers to Corellon to change some of her spells. Hopefully, these ones would have some use against whatever they came up against next. Taking watch as needed, Rayne rested.

When they party had recuperated, they began to form up once again. Cor had decided that they should head back to the room which was originally the grave room. Maybe the top would hold the most important rooms? Wishful thinking, but you never know.


Posted on 2016-11-02 at 15:27:59.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 47/5
2277 Posts


The decisions we don't bother to make

“Since ye all kept silent” Cor had said. Lothor shook his head in disbelief and frustration. He valued the opinions of these people and yet, faced with a decision that could determine their survival one way or the other, they had said nothing. He would be ok if they voted against him, frustrated, yes, because he firmly believed his advice was best, but to not make a choice at all was simply ridiculous. Well, if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. It seemed Ulthok would keep the gems since he already had them. Lothor preferred not to let the world make his choices for him. What was the point of having freewill if you neglected to use it?

But so be it. Apparently random chance and a typically obscure augury spell would determine their fate. He’d liked the idea of the spell – it certainly couldn’t hurt to get more information, but as expected it hadn’t given any clear answer. But so be it, the gems were cast . . .

“Ok, the center door to the crypt. There isn’t much sense standing around and not talking.”

Lothor moved off towards the door to encourage movement. There he paused and waited for the others doing his typical job of guard duty. While waiting, he switched from his great sword to his throwing axes. He would take the rear position in the group this time as they moved down the hall. He was aware that the salamander could blink in at any time. Somehow he didn’t think it would – it would wait for a fortuitous (for it!) time to strike – but it seemed to have the ability to strike whenever it wished. And so Lothor walked at the back and kept his head on a swivel as he kept an eye out for the sudden strike out of thin air. In particular, he tried to keep an eye on the area behind the group and on Ulthok, the most likely target. The little guy could be frustratingly stubborn and do foolish things like sticking his little fingers into random little holes, but Lothor would hate to see anything happen to him or anyone else in the party.


Posted on 2016-11-05 at 20:19:39.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2183 Posts


.

As the group readied to move, Cor spoke to Lothor. "Seems everyone has an opinion until tis time ta actually make a choice. Then it falls on the leader. Keeping silent means they reserve the right ta say 'I didn't vote for that' later. Keep an eye out. I dunna think that beastie will return but lets not leave it ta chance."


Posted on 2016-11-05 at 21:49:14.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.