The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4004 registered users. Our newest member is withdrawal1xbettop.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by t_catt11)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by t_catt11)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by t_catt11)ST: Chimera Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Knights: Not Only for Breakfast
Price: $19.00

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6389 Posts


Continuning

INSIDE DWARVES & BABES
Ulthok and Rayne finding no sign of the supposed Halfling owner found themselves at the clubs main bar area, turning to Rayne Ulthok spoke.

“I think I will approach the bartender Tortle and see if he will give me the whereabouts of the owner, you should stay close but let me deal with the damn Tortle, and I don't want to have to put up with their foul mouths any more.”
Making his way over to where the ladies were waiting for their drinks he saw them all watching him as he approached. Their eyes had a look as if the weight of the world was upon each’s shoulder, none of them truly looked happy.

“Excuse me my fair ladies I am looking to speak with the owner of this establishment, and was told by the outside guards he would be found somewhere in here; maybe you could point us in the right direction.”
“Look pal they be busy, can I help you with anything”
The bartender said as he handed over their waited for drinks and as if in fear the waitresses all scattered quickly. With a planted smile on his face Ulthok turned to the large Tortle.

“I am looking to speak with the owner of this establishment, could you maybe point us in the right direction.”
“No need friend here he comes now“
As Ulthok again turned he could see what could be thought of at first as a Halfling but somehow deformed in a very curious way as this halfling was at least 2 feet taller then normal and built like a small tank and very handsome almost unnaturally so for one of the Halfling race. Behind him were 4 Tortles armed to the teeth clearly his bodyguards were they.
As Ulthok began to speak he was beaten to the first words as the ‘Halfling’ came right up and spoke first

“So I hear your looking for me how may I help you my friend. Please feel free to tell me everything.”
(*Note: Ulthok, Save vs. Magic successful)
THE TWIN TOWERS
Soon it was during the meal, that the discussion came to the parties leaving of Star Falls.
At this the parties leader put forth his thoughts.

“I propose we leave on the morn as we have a long way yet to go and no real time to waste. We have been here a good day and a half and that is truly more then we really needed. Gather what surplies you each need and ready yourselves."
With the light meal done and all once again beginning to separate Cor did glance meaningfully at Conall as the Dwarf slowly moved outside of the Inn.

(OOC: Ok Kyle just like the posting between you and Dragon Mistress we can do this as a multiple posts thingi, let me know. Dragonmist same goes for you and the Brothel's owner you guys post and I will counter post soon after.
As for the rest well not many of you posted but its ok to those that did post good job, next post next Wednesday)


Posted on 2007-05-03 at 01:58:59.
Edited on 2007-08-16 at 04:35:56 by TannTalas

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


A Halfling of a different breed.

As he approached the ladies in the bar room area it appeared to the halfling that most of them had the look of frighten or cornered animals that they would certainly prefer to be somewhere else.He couldn't help but wonder how many of these women where for the same reason as the dishwasher that they where seeking was here, because they owed a debt.
As he attempted to speak to the ladies about the wereabouts of the owner the tortle behind the bar spoke up.“Look pal they be busy, can I help you with anything”He hands the drinks over to the women and they scatter like frightened mice.Not one to usually get involved in anothers business Ulthok can't help but feel that this place hides more than it reveales.However that is not his problem at this time,so planting a smile on his face he turns to the Tortle,Yes sir We are looking to spesk with the owner, maybe you could point us in the right direction.
The response is immediate “No need friend here he comes now“ Once again turning he sees approaching them a halfling of unusual proportions.Standing at least 2 feet taller than himself and built like a tank.Ulthok watches as this unusual tall and quite handsome,for a halfling, man approaches him ans Rayne.One could not help but also notice the 4 armed to the teeth Tortles that followed this halfling 2 flanking him on each side clearly his bodyguards.As Ulthok prepares to speak to the owner,this to he was beaten at,as the owner spoke first. “So I hear your looking for me how may I help you my friend. Please feel free to tell me everything.”

Ulthok not quite sure about what he had felt,and since they where outmaned and out gunned shakes off the uneasy feeling that he had, feeling like he had just been probed,However he keeps the smile planted on his face and speaks in a quite and friendly manner to the owner. Well met sir, let me first introduce ourselves.My name is Ulthok, I am a traveler and merchant, and this is my associate Rayne.We along with several of our friends entered Star Falls recentlly.Since our rather tragic battle with an earthquake beetle about two days ride from here we have been in need of new bows.As we tried to find a fleatcher here in Star Falls we where informed that the only one who had been in business here was now working here as a dishwasher.So we have sought him out to inquire as to what would be needed from us so that we might be able to secure him and put him back in his shop so we may get some weapons made.
As he tells his story he watches closely the owners facial expressions, and body language to see if he can pick up any clues as to this halfling demeanor.Watching to see if he can discern if this unusual business owner may turn out to be friend or foe.Having finished his tale and his scrutiny of the owner as he waits for a response Ulthok turns his attention to the Tortles who surround both the owner and acctually Rayne and himself.Keeping an ever watchfull eye out for anykind of out of the ordinary movements no matter how subtle they may be.The little halfling stays taunt and ready just as a hair trigger might be,ready to react to any perceived threat to either Rayne or himslf.




Posted on 2007-05-03 at 12:18:11.
Edited on 2007-05-03 at 12:28:17 by Dragonmist

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Words had by half

Conall said nothing as the party leader barked his thoughts out to only half the group as a light meal was being taken…

When the meal was done and the two left, Conall stood as the lady Althena did and then took his seat once more with nothing more than a simple nod in their direction.


Posted on 2007-05-03 at 13:42:53.
Edited on 2007-08-16 at 04:29:46 by TannTalas

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6389 Posts


To Kyle and Dragonmist

INSIDE DWARVES & BABES
“So I hear your looking for me how may I help you my friend. Please feel free to tell me everything.”
“Well met sir, let me first introduce ourselves. My name is Ulthok, I am a traveler and merchant, and this is my associate Rayne. We along with several of our friends entered Star Falls recently. Since our rather tragic battle with an earthquake beetle about two days ride from here we have been in need of new bows. As we tried to find a Fletcher here in Star Falls we where informed that the only one who had been in business here was now working here as a dishwasher. So we have sought him out to inquire as to what would be needed from us so that we might be able to secure him and put him back in his shop so we may get some weapons made."
As Ulthok waited for a reply from the odd Halfling before him he was surprised when said Halfling began to laugh.

"I hate to tell you this, Ulthok was it, but he is mine now body and soul as are his skills as both a Fletcher” (a little snort of a laugh here) “and most importantly a dishwasher. He owes me more then just money I’m afraid so I have to say no as to letting him out of his debt. If it is a bow you need I would be happy to show you a fair number of bows that I have on hand for sale."



Posted on 2007-05-07 at 04:37:54.
Edited on 2007-08-16 at 04:27:28 by TannTalas

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Leavetaking


When Conall asked to be excuse, Cynil nodded to him and watched him go. As a paladin he did his God's bidding, it was his chosen path, just as she had taken up the mantle of druidess and she, herself, was tied to the nurturing and protection of nature. In a sense thay were both tied to their duties. Yet they had found a moments peace together and Cynil savored that memory.

During the light meal Cynil watched the silent byplay between Lord Alasdir and Lady Althena. Heere was a pairing that was more developed than both of them knew.


Posted on 2007-05-08 at 18:25:06.
Edited on 2007-05-08 at 18:27:39 by Dragon Mistress

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne looks the halfing proprietor over carefully, she watches Ulthok careefyully aout of the corner of her eye. Ulthok does not seemed to be impressed at all with the Brothel owner. HEr look becomes dismissive, "I go to a bower and fletcher masters of ther craft for what I need. I cannot think that you will have anything that I would want."

Rayne does not like the attitude that the proprietor used to address them or his words about the halfings debt to him. That does not ring true but she does not have time to straighten out what is going on here. Especially in the light of the brothel owner's pronouncement that the indebited halfling owed him more than money.

Rayne frowns openly at the alfliong before her. "Ulthok, I do not think this man has anything we would be wanting and I am afraid his prices would be way too steep."


Posted on 2007-05-10 at 03:37:32.
Edited on 2007-05-10 at 03:38:23 by Brianna

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6389 Posts


Something Evil this way comes

INSIDE DWARVES & BABES
As the Halfling proprietor finished laughing he looked Ulthok straight in the eye and spoke.

"I hate to tell you this, Ulthok was it, but he is mine now body and soul as are his skills as both a Fletcher” (a little snort of a laugh here) “and most importantly a dishwasher. He owes me more then just money I’m afraid so I have to say no as to letting him out of his debt. If it is a bow you need I would be happy to show you a fair number of bows that I have on hand for sale."
Before Ulthok could reply Rayne did do so for him.

"Ulthok, I do not think this man has anything we would be wanting and I am afraid his prices would be way too steep."
Upon hearing Rayne’s words the odd Halfling did turn to her the strobe lights of the dance floor having seemingly turned his eyes a glowing yellowish green.

“So my friend I see this woman, no pardon me, this Elf speaks for you, well then so be it” Turning to his 4 Tortles he motioned to them.
“Please show our guests to the door.”
With two Tortles on each side, Ulthok and Rayne were slowly herded to the door and were just upon the threshold of passing through it, when all heard a loud commotion from the kitchen.

Out of the swinging double doors leading into the kitchen came another Halfling, followed close behind by two more Tortles, and he was as normal as Ulthok and to Rayne’s amazed eyes also looked a lot like her Halfling companion.
It was then that Ulthok too got a good look at this Halfling and with a curse in the Halfling tongue upon his lips Ulthok Rydenham and Divot Rydenham locked eyes with one another, and two brothers met yet again....

THE ENTRANCEWAY TO DWARVES & BABES
Haila and Magma had waited quietly watching Rayne’s and Ulthok’s gear as the two companions entered. What seemed like hours, but was only 15 minutes, of the two Tortles staring at them and allowing patrons in and out seemed at an end with the sight of both the Halfling and the Elf’s appearance.
Then with a loud commotion and a curse on Ulthok’s lips things did change as Ulthok appeared ready to storm back in, 4 Tortles blocking his way. Magma could smell a fight coming on....

INSIDE THE INN
Cynil, nodding her head as the Paladin stood to join the Dwarven Cleric outside, watched him go. She knew quite well that as a paladin he did his God's bidding, it was his chosen path, just as she had taken up the mantle of a druid and she, herself, was tied to the nurturing and protection of nature. In a sense they were both tied to their duties. Yet they had found a moments peace together and Cynil savored that memory, a cherished memory that would stay with her along time.

During the light meal Cynil had watched out of the corner of her eye the silent byplay between Lord Alasdair and Lady Althena. Here she thought to herself was a pairing that was more developed than both Alasdair and Althena themselves did know.....

Alasdair and Althena semi-lost in themselves yet were still very much aware of, as the Paladin had warned them, of decorum and as such did not so much touch with their hands but with their eyes and smiles. Clear it was to all around them that both were hopelessly in love and that the fate of a possible world destroyed had brought them together. The dangers ahead for the moment forgotten they began to retire to each’s room to gather their things and make ready for the new morning’s departure.....

SOMEWHERE ELSE,SIX MILES AWAY
Selina awoke to find herself bloody, bruised and with a good sized hole in her side yet very much alive.
As she stood she gazed upon the battlefield before her and knew she was alone the rest of her party and dozens of Orc’s dead. Her memory of the battle clear, the Marid Genie a decoy for the Dragon Rider in black, the Party of 6, except for her, killed as easily it seemed as if blowing dust in the wind.

But for now she needed to act, moving to her dead horse she retrieved a potion of extra healing and did drain it and for a moment did feel better. But then with a spasm of pain she was on her knees. Poison!! Her elven senses sure of the pains cause and she knew a Cleris she needed fast, but not before the bodies of Shadow Walker, Grealis, Xandour, Reindel were buried but much to her horror the body of Velkynia was gone a puzzle for another day. As she used a dig spell to create a mass grave she said a prayer for each of them as she laid them to rest each with his gear all but each‘s Potions of Healing. During this time she had yet many a spasm and it had taken all of her will power to see the job done.

With Grealis’s horse the only surviving animal she finally climbed upon its back her gear packed and ready, her small suppy of Potions her only hope of reaching a town and Cleric. With her eyes set to the South, and the horse beneath pointed at such, she did head to the closet town…The town of Star Falls…..

(OOC: Alrighty then here’s this weeks post and I hope you all like it. Good posting to the 4 players yet posting and as always next post next Wednesday or earlier if it’s a reply kinda post.
Also as you can see we have a new player coming over from my failed subplot, so please welcome Cdnflirt as Selina Maralamor)





Posted on 2007-05-10 at 05:04:36.
Edited on 2007-08-16 at 04:36:50 by TannTalas

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


Longest 6 hours of her life...

The wild was where she'd been raised, and she knew that geographically the next town would be Star Falls, six miles away. The broken woman, bloodied and bruised, was in a great deal of pain, despite the potions of extra healing. A great grief filled her beyond her limits for her bond had been killed in the battle. Biting her lip and shaking her head she had mounted Graelis's horse full of grief. The young sorceress had a strong bond with her mount Ariana, and now her mount was lost, after years of friendship she was gone.

During the long ride she was replaying the scene of the battle, and what had gone wrong. She blamed herself for the death of the rest of her party, for the battle was brutal, but she knew the Marid Genie was only a pawn, and wouldn't be the main opponent. Selina had undergone complete shock when the Dragon Rider in black had surfaced. Thoughts raced through her mind as she closed her eyes for but a moment lost in the pain of losing her new friends and her best friend. The elf would surely keep them all in her thoughts and prayers, but she had to clear her mind, if naught but for the time of the ride. The pain was excruciating, but she pushed all thoughts from her mind and rode as hard as the mount would allow at such a late hour of the night.

Selina was on a mission to find a Cleris, and knew she couldn't rest until her wounds had been healed, and she checked her new mount for injuries. Salty rivers had broke free from the lakes of her eyes and raced down in heavy droplets from icy occulis as the grief had sank in completely during her six mile ride.

The night had begun giving way to the morning light, ever so slightly by the point of her arrival in to the town. Selina's tears had dried long before she had entered town limits and she drew in a deep breath sending a sharp pain throughout her body. A mask of serenity hide her pain from the rest of the world, for it was the way of a sorceress to always remain composed no matter the pain they endured. Selina sat in the saddle as royalty would sit, but her eyes displayed such a calm compared to the obvious pain she was enduring. The woman's chest rising and falling in a steady, rate, yet her pains sharp as could be, occulis shot across the buildings of the city, in search of healing. In approximately and hours time, she would be able to watch the sun begin it's ascend into the sky, to chase away the night sky, and the moon.


Posted on 2007-05-11 at 11:16:22.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne instinctive dislike of this halfline was now reinforced by his actions. She didn't like leaving but had no reason to stay. She moved out ahead of the four Tortles who were escourting them out of the establishment when the commotion from behind her attracted her attention. Something was not right. she slipped her hand up her sleeve to the slim dagger hidden along her forarm though she doesn't quite withdraw it --her hand is firmly on its hilt.. Rayne turns toward the commontion. rady for action if it is needed

OOC(Is there a family resemblence between the brothers?)



Posted on 2007-05-12 at 17:22:13.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Big Brother's in Trouble Again.

With the words of the strange halfling still ringing in his ears I hate to tell you this, Ulthok was it, but he is mine now body and soul as are his skills as both a Fletcher” (a little snort of a laugh here) “and most importantly a dishwasher. He owes me more then just money Ulthok and Rayne are escorted towards the door of the brothal.Just as they are about to cross outside a disturbance from inside grabs their attention.When he turns to see what is happening at first all he sees is another halfling crashing through from the kitchen with two tortles in hot pursuit, but as he looks back his eyes lock with those of the fleeing halfling and Ulthok at once recognizes one of his own blood.
With a halfling curse upon his lips Ulthok at once realizes there was noway he was going to leave his big brother to the mercy of this bizarre halfling and his strange tortle bodyguards.So without thinking about the consaquences he does two things.First he lets out a yell that he hopes will accomplish a couple of things, let his brother know he is near and going to help as well as let his friends know trouble is at hand."By the gods of Trilogy Divot Rydenham has gotten himself into trouble again"
OOC:A quick note here I am waiting for some info about the area we are in so this post "Will be continued"


Posted on 2007-05-14 at 11:04:03.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Very well, if you wish to see...

Conall smiled at Cor, “Very well, if you wish to see what is going on then I will go with you and the others to see.” Conall moves into the Inn behind Cor and moves to the table of the Lady Cynil. With a little more sodality and in a quite voice, “Will you be joining us; it seems we have been reduced to being Town Guardsmen. There seems to be some evil afoot in town and Cor wants to go check it out.


Posted on 2007-05-14 at 12:36:01.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


"Then the Evil must be dealt with." Cynil stated matter of factly. "I will come with you and help as I can."

Cynil takes up her staff and double checks her pouches.


Posted on 2007-05-15 at 01:37:47.
Edited on 2007-05-15 at 22:00:16 by Dragon Mistress

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


A curse and a Spell.

After locking eyes with his elder brother Delthak nickname Divot Ulthok makes the quick deceision that he must at all costs help his brother escape from this unnatural halfling who is holding him.He quickly sizes up the area of the room they are being escorted out of and even though both targets are moving, Divot pursued by the Tortles Ulthoks deceides to try to put a barrier between the two pusuing Tortles and his brother.This he knows won't solve the problem but may give them break enough to prepare for what is obviously going to be a battle.
The room appears to be approx~ 50 to 60 ft wide so what he plans should work as long as he can position properally.Reaching into his spell pouch he pulls out a small peice of quartz, and as he does you can hear a strange language pouring forth from under his breath.
"gniliec ot llaw ot llaw morf teehs ecI.llufhtiaf ruoy pleh modsiw etinifni rouy ni sgnilflah fo dog alladnoY" As he finishes his words Ulthok points to a spot in the room he hopes will now fill from wall to wall to ceiling with an ice sheet anchored at the walls and ceiling.Since he can effectivally form an ice sheet 110ft long by 10ft high by 11inch thick he should be able to cut the approx~ 60 ft room in half hopefully with Divot on one side of the sheet and his pusures on the other.Once the spell is cast he knows there will be big trouble so he hopes the others who are nearby had become aware that trouble was brewing when he had previouslly yelled his curse and warning."riah worg reven teef srehtaf ruoy yam. lleh ot lla ti mmad, mmaD" By the gods of Trilogy Divot Rydenham has gotten himself into trouble again"


Posted on 2007-05-15 at 14:04:52.
Edited on 2007-05-15 at 14:06:56 by Dragonmist

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


A point of discussion

Cor listened to Connal as he voiced his displeasure at acting as the "city guard" as he put it. The elder cleric shook his head. 'Has he learned nothing from my mentorship? Did I somehow fail to instill the proper mindset? The lad has endured much pain in his short life and I can only hope such things betimes cloud his judgement.'

"Connal, a word as we walk if you please." Cor waited not for an answer for it was not quite a request. "Did you not feel a wave of evil a moment ago? Even I, a simple cleric felt a twinge of it so I would expect it hit you hard. What is the first duty of a paladin if not to seek out evil in all its formes and smite it from this earth? In the aftermath of battle I am want to send word that you should be raised in the Order. But times like this make me wonder if your wit matches your muscle. Let us go and see what eminates such evil. Surely it cannot be allowed to remain unchallenged. Besides, the might be a battle if we are lucky. I do expect that this eve you will think hard during vespers and seek Odin's guidance. I swear my friend, sometimes you act as if you wish to be simply a member of the town guard you now besmirtch."

Cor turned and headed in the direction of the bordello.


Posted on 2007-05-15 at 17:28:41.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Ok what have you done with the ‘new old’ Cor?

Conall stopped in his tracks and his jaw dropped open as he stood and listen to the words falling out of Cor’s mouth…

As Cor turned and walked away toward the bordello Conall thought to himself, ‘What is this? What has happen to the old Cor? Or more like this is the old Cor and not the new old Cor. He asked questions but did not wait nor want for an answer.’ Conall smiled to himself as he was taken back to the streets of the here and now when one of his companions bumped him on the shoulder as they passed by.

He picked up his pace and caught up with Cor, not a heard task with Cor’s short legs and all, “Long has it been since I have heard your words put to me in such a way. I have missed them. Let us hope I do not regret it soon enough. Let us also hope that axe is not just for show.” A smile on his face Conall speaks a little louder, “Lady Cynil, you still with us?”


Posted on 2007-05-16 at 13:13:50.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.