The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4000 registered users. Our newest member is bradwalsh.
Online members: t_catt11, Reralae
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Alacrity)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Q&A Threads - Star Trek: Veiled Chimera Q&A (posted by t_catt11)ST: Chimera Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - The Corruption Hidden Beneath the Surface... (posted by Bromern Sal)Hidden Corruption
Q&A Threads - Hidden Corruption Q&A (posted by Bromern Sal)Hidden Corruption Q&A
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

RDI Logo Golf Shirt
Price: $27.00



RDI T-shirts!

How I Roll
Price: $17.00

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


An unsuspecting request...

The young woman was in Cor's debt and she refused to move onward until her debt was settled. Silently she mounted her horse once she felt better and the duo continued slowly after the man who had saved her life. Selina smiled warmly to the man and opened her mouth to speak to the man, but closed it again, when she noticed his crew to be in a standoff. Knowing it wasn't her fight, she pulled her mount to the sidelines, and waited to see if her skills would be needed. Occulis dart towards the standoff and she bites her lip gently, her hands having left the reins,and waited patiently upon the hilt of her weapons. The woman's fair skin remained out of the sun as she had her bond linger beneath a tree in a short distance from the man to whom she owed her life. Carefully studying the playing field she kept her hands firmly upon the hilt of her weapons, but changed her mind and decided to withdraw her longbow from the side of her saddle and removed her quiver from her back to the side of her saddle. Gracefully did the elf move, and carefully she knotched an arrow into her bow yet she did not seem to draw back her weapon, she would wait and see how the fight would turn out.


Posted on 2007-06-01 at 12:13:56.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne kept alert even though she was taken aback by the revelation of the nature of the thing before her—0regarless of its appearance. It was EVIL. She kept moving until she was out not turning her back to the thing-whatever its true nature was.

By Corellon, that thing needed to be taken down and destroyed –if it could be. Once outside she hurries to Haila to reclaim her weapons. “Prepare for battle with evil. She tells HAila and anyone else who is near and wait so that we may move together. This will not be easy,” she adds. Then she moves on to find Ulthok. “Ulthok,. That which appears to be a halfling is a thing of great evil. We must gather our forces and return to drive it out and destroy it.

Rayne prepares to cast bless on the party before they confront the evil. “Corellon Lanthern, I ask for your divine blessing on those here who will confront a strong evil.” She will cast spell when they are ready to begin the confrontation.


Posted on 2007-06-02 at 21:20:07.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Into Battle


Cynil holds her spell and puts herself behind the fighters. Not wanting t cause unnecessary deaths Cynil turns to the nearest Tortle.

"You serve an Evil master, if you continue to serve him, knowing what he is, then you are Evil and your lives are forfeit."


Posted on 2007-06-05 at 01:59:52.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6387 Posts


Standoff returns to Fox Friday, but this one continues now.

OUTSIDE DWARVES & BABES
Ulthok knew there was more to this “Halfling” then he could percieve without the use of magic. Clear it was that though his magic had not worked, the other Halflings had, and thanks to his natural magic resistance it too had failed.

But all that aside and now once again armed with his gear he thought on ways to help his brother from what was now clearly more then a money debt. Seeing the rest he quickly moves to intercept them but is too late, his words in the case of Conall and Cor, falling on deaf ears as both the Paladin and Knight Cleric stormed into the bordello just as Rayne herself emerged.

To the surprise of all mayhap niether of the two were hindered or was any attempt made to stop them and within seconds both were lost inside and Rayne was once again standing among the others.

Quickly the Ranger/Cleric, as had Ulthok, retrieved her weapons and stood ready to charge into the bordello but even as she begins to utter the words to the spell of Bless the 4 Tortles are now 8 having been joined by the 4 who had escorted her to the door. Mayhap the time to fight was not yet at hand for the enemies numbers, though 8 stood before them, were yet very much in doubt. No telling how many there remained inside.

Cynil not one to shy away from the truth stood looking to the nearest of the 8 and did speak that which was on her mind.

“You serve an Evil master, if you continue to serve him, knowing what he is, then you are Evil and your lives are forfeit”
Here finally something did change as seemingly from out of the shadows of the doorway where none had stood before a 9th Tortle appeared better dressed and armored then the rest. A sword of purest white across his back, at his side’s twin rows of 4 black throwing daggers.

“You call him and us Evil, you who has yet to set foot inside, mayhap you slander him and set him in a bad light with your accusations. Does that not make you malicious, the act of such, evil in a way also. Evil is a part of all creatures, Human, Dwarf, Halfling and yes even Elves, be they good people or scum of the earth. The question should be just how evil is one person from the next, and does evil consider good the same as such only in reverse, if this was not so this place would not exist. If you believe otherwise so be it, more the fool then are you.”
Selena newly arrived had watched the drama unfolding before her somewhat at a loss to its beginning but nonetheless she owed the dwarf Knight Cleric her life. Though he had disappeared inside the big building before her she would help those outside who were clearly his friends. Her bow off her shoulders and an arrow knocked she found that try as she had to be discreet her movements had been noticed and she herself was being watched, by the ugly turtle like creatures at the buildings main entrance.
For now all she could do was mayhap move closer to the rest to show she was on their side, no introductions with any other the the Dwarf Cor made.

INSIDE DWARVES & BABES
Conall with Cor upon his heels stormed into the Bordello/Strip club as the Elvin Ranger/Cleric Rayne was backing out. Neither Dwarf nor Human did stop.
Standing before them was a very unnaturaly big Halfling who had just turned as if to move further back into the club’s interior but with their entrance had turned back to greet them.

“Welcome good sirs to my humble club how may we serve you this eve. I am the owner of Dwarves & Babes and am at your service”
(OOC OK got the post in sorry about not knowing if I would feel up to posting.
A quick note to Conall and Cor, neither of you is detecting any major evil as you did in front of the Inn from within the club, except minor stuff for the acts of sexual depravity as is normal in a Bordello. As for those of you outside you face 8 ugly “normal” looking Tortles and one better dressed clearly smarter one, a leader type perhaps.
Ok next post next Wednesday I hope )


Posted on 2007-06-07 at 03:43:01.
Edited on 2007-06-07 at 03:56:56 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


If possible; even more curious.

Cor followed on the heels of Conall and to his utter amazement none stood in their way as they entered the brothel. Almost immediately the sense of evil dissipated; not entirely but it was clear that what remained was in no way connected to that felt outside. Casting a quick glance around the room, Cor accertained that other than himself and Connel there was but one other present. Moments later the halfling introduced himself as the owner of the establishment and inquired as to how he could be of service. In some other time, Cor would have been most happy to partake of several of the "house specials". Ignoring the halfling he turned to his charge, "It is not here. Back to the street, quickly." Cor turned and moved towards the door once more, set on returning to the street to seek the elusive evil.


Posted on 2007-06-07 at 04:48:15.
Edited on 2007-06-07 at 04:48:42 by Keeper of Dragons

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Not today

Conall looked around and felt nothing as they moved from the street to the interior of the building. Conall then heard Cor and looked at the Halfling, “No, thank you perhaps another time. Live well.” Conall then moved back out the door as Cor lead the way.


Posted on 2007-06-07 at 05:01:07.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


A Halfling at the Crossroads of a Decesion.

Ulthok watches as most of what he has to say seems to fall on deaf ears, at least with the cleric and paladian, for they are intent on rooting out the evil inside the bordello.
What happens next he knows is not right, something strange is going on. First as the two demand entery the tortles at the front door don't balk at all.What happened to the 5 gold entery fee at least that they where so intent upon collecting just a few minuits ago.

So as Cor and Connall are allowed entery Rayne backs out of the place and at once goes to Halia and retrieves her weapons for she is sure that a fight is upon us.She moves over to Ulthok to speak.“Ulthok,. That which appears to be a halfling is a thing of great evil. We must gather our forces and return to drive it out and destroy it. So it is obvious that she believes that there is something very wrong here also.He speaks to Rayne as they watch and wait for Cor and Conall.Rayne, as you where making your way out and watching the strange evil halfling did you happen to notice what was happening with the halfling who was trying to escape.Did they capture him and take him anywhere?
As he watches and waits for either a response from Rayne or something else to happen he watches as the number of Tortles outside the Dwarves and Babes continues to increase.First 4 then 8 now a 9th Tortle joins them.This one however is different better dressed and armored then the rest. A sword of purest white across his back, at his side’s twin rows of 4 black throwing daggers.
He also seems to one with a smooth tounge as his response to Cynils remark obout them being evil is rather criptic.“You call him and us Evil, you who has yet to set foot inside, mayhap you slander him and set him in a bad light with your accusations. Does that not make you malicious, the act of such, evil in a way also. Evil is a part of all creatures, Human, Dwarf, Halfling and yes even Elves, be they good people or scum of the earth. The question should be just how evil is one person from the next, and does evil consider good the same as such only in reverse, if this was not so this place would not exist. If you believe otherwise so be it, more the fool then are you.”
All of this verbal fenceing is getting them nowhere Ulthok is getting impatient for he knows every second they stand around here wasteing time those inside could be moving his brother somewhere else or worse killing him for trying to escape.In the back of his mind he doesn't think that they will kill him at least not just yet, for he truly belives that Divot is somehow being used as a pawn here in some kind of game directed at him and his traveling companions.
Then to his surprise he sees both Cor and Conall exiting the brothal no more than a minuit or two after entering there had been no battle with evil inside that was sure.What in the nine hells was going on around here First they detect such evil that they feel it halfway across the city, now here they feel nothing.Not sure what their deceision as to the groups next move will be Ulthok knows what his will be.Moving back over to where Rayne is he will speak with her.Dear Rayne, you where inside with me you saw the evil that was inside that strange halfling I know you did, we must not let Cor and Conall make a big mistake and leave here without destroying that evil first.Of course you know I have a secondary reason for not wanting to just walk away, I do not intend to leave here without rescuing my brother from the clutches of that evil, even if it means going against the wishes of our group.I have never broke from the parties wishes before however if they deceide this time to just walk away from here that I can't do.I will understand if noone else in the party will stay and help for we have all taken an oath, but I can not just leave my blood behind without at least attempting to help even at risk of my own demise. So with those words to Rayne the little halfling even as he watches to see what the leaders of his party deceide what their next move should be based on what they have seen and felt, Ulthok begins to prepare himself for what his next move will be if those in his party deceide not to see what the true evil, that is somehow disguiseing itself right now, has planned for this city and more to his heart his brother Divot.
Not wanting to be real obvious about what he is up to Ulthok notices the new arrival that had followed the rest of the party here from the inn.An Elf upon horseback sitting with a bow and an arrow notched he hopes she is on their side or else she has their backs right in her site.Moving so as to stand on the side of her horse that offers him the best cover from where everyone who is grouped outside the doors of the brothal are standing he at first makes conversation with the elf.Well then fine miss my name is Ulthok who do I have the pleasure of addressing? He waits for her answer then proceeds.Well Selina I do hope that that arrow you hold there is not ment for one of my comrades backs. He lets out a good natured chuckle at his own words..Looks like you rode upon a very strange situation to say the least, but I will tell you this much, the non turtle group is the one you want to align yourself with to be sure.They will protect you even to a fault.The two who just entered and have now exited the brothal Cor and Conall are two of this worlds finest and hardest working healers and protectors.Any ways I must move back into position it was nice talking with you.With that said Ulthok will pull the hood of his elven cloak up around his head, and then using all of his avaiable skills as both a halfling and a thief, hide in shadows, move silent, ect will attempt to make his way around both groups, his and the tortles to hopefully come to be in a position as close as possable to be able to strike at the lattest Tortle with the white sword.He is not going to do any striking he just wants to be in a position to be able to if necessary.

OOC:Hey DM Ulthok is just trying to sneak into a good position to launch an attack if and when it becomes necessary.He hopes to move into position unnoticed if possable.Since I don't know where all are standing just put me where it would seem best to attack the new tortle from with a backstab of course if possable if not than well just close enough to strike, I know your judgement is always impeckable. Thanks.

BIC:Once in position Ulthok waits hopefully unnoticed and ready to strike.




Posted on 2007-06-07 at 12:31:25.
Edited on 2007-06-07 at 12:39:26 by Dragonmist

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


One Anxious Halfling.

As Ulthok waits and watches he feels a great tension in the air so thick it almost feels like it is pressing down on him making it hard for him to breath.He does not have the same powers that the Cleric and Paladian do to feel evil, but he can just tell that something here is not right,that what they see here is like an illusion not real.

For some reason he feels far more anxious about what may happen next than he can ever remember feeling before any battle he and his friends have entered into since this strange quest they have undertaken for their king started.
if something doesn't happen soon he feels like he may litterally explode.He can't pinpoint it but he is sure there is magic being used here.He just wishes that one of them on either side would do something to end this damm stalemate he can't take it much longer.


Posted on 2007-06-12 at 11:48:15.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Something is just not right

As Cor turned to leave, many thoughts ran thru his head. 'How was it that both an experienced paldin and a senior war-cleric were unable to pinpoint the source of this evil? If it was not inside the brothel now and was not outside moments ago did that mean it was mobile? Perhaps they sought a creature or small object and not a building. Why did the creature outside allow them access so freely? That was certainly not expected. Was this building some sort of trap or were the creatures unaware of what he sought? Or were they aware and knew it was no longer inside?'

Cor shook his head. 'Tis not the time to ponder such things lad. Keep sharp for evil is afoot and soon enough you will find it. Best to be ready.'



Posted on 2007-06-13 at 00:13:54.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Preparing


Cynil prays for the success of their endeavor, and waits close to Conall ready to go in if needed. She keeps watch aroud the group to guage their readiness and intent. Her newly found sense of belonging overcame her earlier self doubts. No more questioning, why am I hear? No more feeling out of place, just because they were not in a natural setting.

She half turns to whomever is closer, "What about covering a back entrance?"


Posted on 2007-06-13 at 03:29:21.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


A game of cat and mouse

Conall hears the words of Cor, “Yes on guard and at the ready.” Now outside the building he notices the stand off and sees that there is much posturing but nothing more, “Cor if you would be so kind as to watch this situation for me while I…” a wink and a nod and the Conall moves to the street and then with concentration he turns and faces the building. Using his powers given to him from Odin he reaches out with his mind to seek out evil where it might be.


Posted on 2007-06-14 at 02:46:55.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6387 Posts


A plot yet unrevealed, an evil yet hidden

OUTSIDE DWARVES & BABES
The party all members present stood outside of the Bordello and wondered at the strangeness of the events taking place.

1st Rayne, Haila, Magma and Ulthok had come to find the town’s former fletcher only to discover him to be none other then Ulthok’s older brother, Divot, and he it seemed in debt for seemingly more then just money.

2nd Conall and Cor having felt a wave of strong evil, followed by Cynil, Alasdair and Althena, had followed it here to this Bordello only to enter it to find nothing. Yet with both the Paladin and Knight Cleric once again outside nothing it seemed had changed. With Cor and the rest of the party on guard, Conall began concentrating on this evil, as if almost a vibrate force the Paladin could feel it close by as if lingering, waiting, and hungry. Its nature clearly evil, yet its source for the moment still a mystery, the Bordello somehow the only clue.

Slowly the lights began to dim and a line of patrons began to file out as the Bordello/Strip Club clearly was closing for the night. Some windows were yet lit; clear it was to the party, that some patrons it seemed would be spending the night. The majority though done with their gambling and googling moved out into the darkness of a city at rest.

For the party a choice to be made....

(OOC: Ok my next post will be on eithier the 27th of this month or the 4th of July.
A co-worker is going on vacation starting the 18th and will not return till the 27th so I will be working those 9 days straight through with no days off.
As the 27th will be my first day off after those 9 days I may be too tired and worn out to post so please if no post till the 4th bare with me.
Also now is a really, really good time for some serious party interaction as to what to do next and what everyone thinks may be going on. Hopefully Eol will be back to the Inn by that time too.)


Posted on 2007-06-14 at 02:55:45.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


No EVIL Intentions PROVE IT!

As he watches the patrons start to file out of the brothal,and Cor and Conall also emerge without finding any evil on the inside, which ulthok knows is a crock somehow they are managing to hide and or move around.He watches as Conall moves out away from the building some to try to get a better perspective on what is around.As he continues to hide behind the one Tortle with the gleaming white sword Ulthok makes the deceision that he should not be rash and he should try to bring the rest of the group into his way of thinking.

So moving away from the spot he was in he reaches to where Halia was standing and he pulls down his hood to reveal himself." Good Halia there is something quite strange going on around here.Those Tortles allowed Cor and Conall access way to easy as if they knew they would find nothing.We need to make sure we do not leave here without vanquising the evil here.I don't know why for certain but for some reason I feel that our mission is actually tied to this place and this evil in some way and I think we must vanquaish it here and now.
After speaking with Haila Ulthok will move on to find Rayne and will once again state his feelings.Rayne you where inside with me you saw the same things I saw there is great evil here.You must help me to convince the others that we must not leave here untill we root out this evil and put it to rest.
As he moves from one person to the next he watches to see if there is any reaction from the Tortles.Watches to see if they start to move away now that the brothal is closed or if they continue to stand their ground as if they are also waiting for something to happen.

Finally the halfling makes his way over to their leader Alaisdair.Alaisdair, I understand that you and the others where not here to see what Rayne and I saw on our first entery into the brothal, but I also know that something brought you and the rest of our party here.For some reason Cor detected some great evil here and even though he is having trouble pinpointing it I assure you it is here somewhere.I believe we where all pulled here for a reason.I don't think the appeareance of my brother inside the brothal was an accident.I truelly believe that somehow someone knew we where going to be here in Star Falls and this whole thing was set up to bring us here.Now we are here and we must finish off whatever it is that brought us here, not only because I want to rescue my brother but because I feel that the compleation of our whole mission somehow rest on what we do here and now.
Hopeing now that he had everyones attention directed to finding and finishing off whatever evil had brought them here Ulthok starts to contemplete what to do next that whould end this standoff.The first thing he deceides to do is boldly move up to what he now considers to be the lead Tortle the one with the white sword.Sheathing Idreanl he confidently strolls up to the Tortle and begins to speak to him.
Well sir that was a nice little speech you made a moment ago in defense of your leader when one of our friends called your master evil.If there is no evil intent here mayhaps you could get your leader to step outside here along with the fleatcher who he says is in debt to him.If there are no evil intentions there it seems that we should be able to come to some type of arrangement.Even if this fleatcher owes more to your leader than just money, say labor we are many and could be helpfull in many ways, and I am sure your leader will be safe out here with yourself anf all these other Tortles around, although I assure you that if his intentions are not evil he is safe amongest us.So what say you will you at least put forth our offer or may I assume that your leaders intentions will not allow him to speak with us on this matter.
Ulthoks tries very hard to keep his voice even and calm as he speaks to the Tortle.He also keeps his eyes directly on the Tortle trying to pick up even the slighest clue as to what they are planning.He also hopes that the rest of his party will use the time he is buying to prepare themselves for what Ulthoks believes is the enevatable battle that is going to happen here.He in no way believes that the evil Halfling they encountered inside will step outside his comfort area and the defenses he has inside the brothal.


Posted on 2007-06-18 at 11:20:11.
Edited on 2007-06-18 at 11:24:40 by Dragonmist

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


A new face

Cor noticed the young lass he had helped earlier was now standing outside the brothel. "Don't tell me you work here lass. Not that you couldn't mind you." He gave a playful wink. "Seriously, I hope you do not feel obligated to be here because of my aid. What I did for ye I would have done for anyone. T'would be sad indeed if I saved ya only to have ya throw away your life out of some code of honor. Such things are the province of those like my companion over there." Cor motioned towards Connel. "Paladins are always quoting some honor code or another."

Cor continued his search for the source of the evil he felt earlier. It made no sense that it could have disappeared. Then again it made no sense that he had been allowed unchallenged access to the brothel. Someone had mentioned a failed magic spell and a statement by one of the creatures that such things donot work here. Why should that be? Brothels certainly are not commonly warded, such powerful spells were usually saved for places of more value. Could it be that the brothel was more than it appeared to be? It wasn't unusual to sense some evil in a place such as this den of iniquity but it should have been minor and of a differant flavor than what he had sensed. No, the evil that had led them here was powerful and would be expected at a temple dedicated to one of the evil gods or some such place. 'Could it be that simple?' Cor thought. 'It certainly would make sense if the brothel was in reality a temple. Tortles might be priests and guards for such a place more readily than for them to be patrons.'

With a new found skepticism, Cor began his search once more. Taking nothing at face value he used his dwarven abilities to check the stonework for clues. No longer believing all that he saw was as it seemed he cast a critical eye over the brothel looking for any imperfections. If there was an illusion masking the building he intended to find it.


Posted on 2007-06-22 at 04:17:24.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


A Halfling's Thoughts

Since speaking to the Tortle and asking for the halfling owner and Divot to come out and talk to them, which he didn't really believe would happen. So as he waited he noticed that Cor seemed to be doing some research also. Deciding to speak with him Ulthok moves over to the
Clerics side.Looks to me Cor that you are also having trouble believing what you are seeing here I can assure you sir that something here is definitely not what it seems. You may want to speak with Rayne also for she saw the evil that was there in the strange halfling owner that we spoke to. I am convinced that we must stand and fight here. I can also tell you that I know that the building is warded against spell casting at least on the inside, kind of strange for a mere brothel. I have asked the Tortle over there who appears to be the head Tortle for the owner to come outside and speak with us as well as to bring the fletcher out with him that they claim owes him money and more.

As he continues to follow Cor around as he tries to figure out how and where the evil he had detected could of went to Ulthok continues to elaborate to Cor why he thinks this whole thing at the brothel is no accident and may actually have been planned as a trap for them.I think that we where lured here Cor, by whatever evil you detected. I believe this for two reasons if your detection of evil was not enough to lure us here I think an even more elaborate plan had been hatched. Let me explain. We all believe we have been being watched somehow. well it just seems strange to me that the only thing that we would most likely want to replace while we where here in Star Falls where Bows due to the fact that mine was destroyed in the battle with the beetle. So when we get here and try to purchase or have a bow made we find out that the only fletcher in town is now in the employ here at the brothel due to some debt he incurred. So if we want new bows we had to come here. Then to top the whole scenario off the fletcher turns out to be my older brother Divot, just to ensure that I would want to secure his release. I think that this all has to do with our true mission for being here and whatever evil is here is here to stop us from completing that mission. We need to be very careful.
With his feelings on what is happening here finally fully laid out Ulthok hopes all of them will be fully prepared for what he feels is going to be a fierce battle.



Posted on 2007-06-23 at 12:20:25.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.