The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3999 registered users. Our newest member is L3chad.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by TannTalas)Destiny's Flight
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Bannix)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Dungeons and Dragons - LBW Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by wordcandy70)LBW Blacktooth Ridge
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Chaotic Everywhere
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Avatar of Cuteness Onesie
Price: $15.50

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


Cynil waits close to Alasdair and Althena who are acting like they where in some kind of trance. She watches thenm and also around them. she hold her staff ready. It is about all she can do as others circle the bordello and still others bebate what they have experienced.

The Druidess goes over her spells looking for just the right one to use in this situation.


Posted on 2007-07-12 at 01:04:03.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6365 Posts


Answers soon to come mayhap??

The party separated yet togther wondered what evil lay before them. A door of steel hidden behind wood, Alasdair and Althena in a trance almost as if turned to zombies.
Cynil her staff, her spells and most importantly herself at the ready.
A second silent Elf female, for now a stranger to the others, keeping her own counsel
A Dwarf fighter missing for the moment.
A Halfling Thief/Mage with a family member in danger.
Only Rayne, Cor and Ulthok for the moment willing to speak to the others.

IN FRONT OF DWARVES & BABES
Talk between the three, Elf, Dwarf and Halfling lingered on the theory that all this was somehow an elaborate trap to capture or kill the party and stop them in their quest. Yet how could this be as only they and the Shannatarin King knew of it and only Althena of all of them knew the final destination. Something was wrong it was clear but did it truly have anything to do with the party as a whole. Answers were what were needed now not more questions.

The Elf lady Selina for the moment uncomfortable with having not really been addressed by anyone other then Cor for the moment stood off to one side watching the events unfold. She dearly wished to help but did not at that moment know how, but putting doubts aside she moved closer to the others to offer her aid.

Alasdair and Althena as one came out of their ‘trance” both with looks of worry and confusion in their eyes and found before them only Conall, Cynil and Rayne.
The others, Cor moving around the right side of the Bordello, Haila and Ulthok around the left, in search of Magma.
Alasdair was first to speak pointing to the many lighted windows of the Bordello.

“Tis strange this Bordello before us for clearly there appears to be life through its windows, yet with our abilities we detected none. Something here is very very wrong and Althena and I feel it be not of this world somehow, yet we know not what.”
“Alasdair speaks true as I too felt no life within, but unlike him I felt a chill as if evil, not living evil, but evil in nature was there. But as with my love I too know not what it means.”
With that the pair fell silent their gazes returning to the Bordello but none of their Psionics in use.

IN BACK OF DWARVES & BABES
Cor from the right and Ulthok and Haila from the left reached the rear of the Bordello in time to witness their Dwarf companion exit from a hole in the buildings wall. At first it seemed Magma did not see them, his head facing the ground and he clearly lost in thought. His movements quick and a purpose very clear he began to move to the right where a collision with Cor caused him to look up and the Dwarf fighter realized that three of the party were now beside him.

A Moments hesitation then the words spilled forward of what he had discovered about this ‘Bordello”.

“I have seen the interior of this place and it holds nothing...No Club, No Bordello, no People, nothing....
The interior of the building is that of an old and decrepit warehouse. Rats everywhere, Cobwebs hanging from corners and ceiling old rotted furniture and trash everywhere. The floor Cor is covered with a layer of dust inches thick and clearly undisturbed for years. Also and I thought at first my eyes did deceive me but the interior of this old building was nowhere as big as that described by both you Ulthok, and Rayne.“
Magma draws himself near to the Dwarven priest a look of concern and healthy fear in his eyes.
“Cor! There is something evil going on here. I can feel it in my bones.”....

(OOC Ok next post next Wednesday as normal.
To Keeper and Brianna nice role play that’s what I am looking for interaction between characters. Dragonmist, Dragon Mistress, Drusillia very good if short posts and to Dru a very large welcome back thought you were gone for good.
Also you may have noticed that Alacrity has returned as Magma but that is unfortunately only temporarily until I decide what to do with the dwarf fighter.
But for the six of you that did post thank you very much it helps keep alive the fire of Trilogy burning inside for me.I can't help but wonder at times how many of you really still want to play but never fear my loyal disciple’s changes coming soon.)


Posted on 2007-07-12 at 08:24:49.
Edited on 2007-07-12 at 08:28:19 by TannTalas

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


An Illusion.

As the duo of Ulthok and Halia cautiously make their way around the right side of the bordello
Cor is making his way around the left. It seems that all three round the corner at the back side in
time to see Magma exit from an unknown passage in the back of said building. Magma paying no real attention looking down at the ground starts off towards where Cor has rounded the corner. Seeing him Ulthok with Halia at his side hurry down to where they are in time for the somewhat shaken Magma to realize there where others around him. Upon seeing the three of us a rush of words he does utter.
”I have seen the interior of this place and it holds nothing...no club,no bordello,no people,nothing...The interior of the building is that of an old and decrepit warehouse. Rats everywhere, cobwebs hanging from corners and ceiling old rotted furniture and trash everywhere. The floor Cor is covered with a layer of dust inches thick and clearly undisturbed for years. Also and I thought at first my eyes did deceive me but the interior of this old building was nowhere as big as that described by both you Ulthok, and Rayne.”
Cor there is something evil going on here. I can feel it in my bones”...

this is indeed strange new news about this already weird encounter around the bordello called Dwarves and Babes. Ulthok quickly speaks to Cor, Well my cleric friend should we gather the rest of our group and explore this new opening into the unknown or turn the whole thing over to the locals, I think it is way beyond their capabilities.


Posted on 2007-07-16 at 18:11:12.
Edited on 2007-07-17 at 07:11:44 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


Most interesting

Cor listened as Magma told of his exploits inside the brothel. "Hmmm, this is indeed a quandry. I assure you that when Connel and I passed thru the front doors we stood in a room fitting of the business conducted here. If you saw a room not used or maintained for several years then obviously one of us saw a false vision. Seems most likely that the passage you found remained hidden from the Tortles and so they did not weave there magic upon it. There is evil here, of that there is no doubt. It is the nature of the evil that is vexing." Cor thought for a moment. "Could there be a gate or teleport type spell cast upon the entrance? If such is the case then if an evil creature moves thru it the sense of great evil would dissapear but perhaps a lingering 'shadow' might remain for a time. The psyonic ones detected no presence in the building and such would be expected with such an arrangement. I still believe this is a chance encounter and is not tied to our overall quest. There were too many variables to accurately predict that we would pass this way. Few know of our journey and even we did not know what path we would travel along the route. It is purely because of a broken bow that we ventured to this town. Though I detest evil and take great pleasure in sending its servents to meet their gods, our focus must remain on acheiving the greater good."

Cor turned, "I agree my friend that this is indeed well beyond the capabilities of the local magistrate. However we should at least send word to him and place the responsibility for a decision on a course of action in his lap. He may ask for our aid in this matter; but, he might have a reason to not stir trouble. At least that is my opinion but is likely not the only one Alasdair will have to consider before deciding on a path for the party."

After a quick adjustment to his pack, Cor turned again and walked back to the others so they could be informed of the findings and formulate a plan.


Posted on 2007-07-17 at 01:06:21.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne had applied logic and reason to the situation but can up with no answers that she could depend on as the truth. But there was a way that she might gain insight in the problem they face with this situation and the effects it might have on thier mission.

Rayne perpares herself and cast sanctuary on herself and then casts divination. She has serve Corellon for may years faithfully with full devotion. Not ofter has she called on him for a diviation. usually itellect and wisdom gave her the answers she needeed but in this matter she needed answers from a higher source.

"Oh great Corellon. I beseach you guidance and ask that you share your wisdom and knowledge concerning the two matters The group I am with are currently involved in. Firstly, our mission for the King and secondly the problem that this place represents. I do not want anything to interfer with the sucessful completion of our primary mission, so I need to know if we attempt to take care of the Evil I felt in this place, will it adversely or positively effect our primary mission." Rayne waits patiently for any answer from her Diety.



Posted on 2007-07-17 at 03:26:31.

Drusillia
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 8/2
109 Posts


>.<

Halia is lost in thought when she sees Magma exit from a small opening in the building. She looks a little puzzled while he spills his story of what he has seen. Something very strange is going on. Her uneasy feeling returns slowly. She is lost in thought for quite a while trying to figure out what is going on around her. She listens to Ulthok and decides that she agrees.

She quickly and much unlike herself also speaks up, to cor. “I Agree with Ulthok, The locals would have no idea where to start and anything they do could lead to there ultimate destruction. They have no idea what they would be up against. this situation is best left to us. We should gather and enter and see what we can find out.”
She pats the top of her dogs head, and then lets out a small whistle, then looks around. In a couple of seconds her small black cat friend can be seen coming their way. When the small cat sees the dog she hesitates a moment upon deciding it is safe and an old friend she has seen several times she closes the gap between them quickly and comes to stand proudly beside halia and the dog.


Posted on 2007-07-17 at 15:58:02.
Edited on 2007-07-17 at 16:14:08 by Drusillia

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


Permission should be sought

"Halia my friend I agree that the locals certainly are not prepared to tackle the evil we have found. However we do owe it to the local magistrate to at least him feel a part of the decision and show his people he is taking care of them. He might not look upon us favorably if we act without his blessing. Of course it is also possible that he does not want us to take any action against the Tortles." Cor waited a moment before he continued. "I still think this is in no way connected with our mission and we need to use caution. Anything that can carry out such a ruse is certainly a dangerous adversary."


Posted on 2007-07-18 at 00:36:35.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


In the end evil will die or I will die trying.

Conall stood and listen to all that had something to say then he stepped forward and spoke, “It seems to me that we have all noticed something here is not as it appears. I have two thoughts on this place. One, that great magic is at work here and is playing tricks on our eyes.” Conall walks to the structure and rubs his hand across it hoping to feel something different that what his eyes are telling him. He is looking for an illusion. As he does so he continues, “The second thought of mine is that the door is no ordinary door. I do not refer to its make but where it leads to. I have never seen one but I have heard tell of doors that when passed through bring you to a place that is not just on the other side but many leagues away. I have also heard that some of these doors can even take you to another world.” He stops and turns to face the others. “These are just the thoughts of a head strong Paladin and not a strong and powerful user of magic.” He then looks at those in the group that use such power. “I do think that if we do anything it is with the blessing of the local magistrate as my brethren has said,” Conall then looks at Cor, “and if he does not then I will act anyway. The mission you people are on is yours and perhaps I will catch you up when I am done here.” Conall pauses for a moment, “I think what I am trying to say is that in the end I will see the evil I have felt here earlier gone from this place.”


Posted on 2007-07-18 at 18:12:22.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


From off to the side, Cynil has been pondering the conundrum of the brothel. When Conall offers to stay behind to deal with it, she is jerked out of her thoughts.

"I would seem to me that given the nature of the problem the the magistrate should be notified, and that locals should also be questioned as to how long it has been here and how it is viewed by the government officals. But all this would require time out from the quest."

"Conall, maybe this is a good time to ask guidance from Odin, so far he has not called you from this group, and it may be that he wants you to be here."

"As for this incident being something of a hinderance, well it is, whether it was set here to be or not, as it would cause a weakening of the group. I do not think that breaking up the group is in the best interest of the quest at hand."

Cynil looks from Conall to the others. She did not want it to sound as if she were telling them what to do, but she tried to offers thoughtful insights from her own musings on the situation.


Posted on 2007-07-18 at 18:33:01.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


Head-strong as always

Cor shook his head and laughed to himself as he heard Connel speak. 'Always the drama with him. Will he never change? Does he not understand the responsibility that comes with his power?' Such thoughts went thru his mind. Looking upward he silently sought guidance from above. 'Odin grant me a measure of your wisdom that I might make him see the path that lies before him is not always one person wide and that at times he must share the path with others.'

Cor clasped Connel on the shoulder. "Full of piss and vinegar this day are we now? Oft I have heard you claim that your quest is not that of those who walk with you. Are you so sure of that? Are you not a paladin; charged with championing good, destroying evil and furthering the interests of Odin? Seems to me that this group intends to perform at least two of those actions. If it be Odin's will or not shall continue to vex you for some time more I suspect. Amoung those gathered here I alone truely have no ties to this endeavor. My orders are simple, straight forward and directly tied to the service of Odin. 'Evaluate the paladin Connel and make a recommendation as to his suitability to be raised to the next rank.' Much latitude I have in deceiding how to accomplish this. Remember that the sword and shield are not the only weapons that must be mastered. Intellect, faith, compassion and judgement are also weapons you must weild. Look deep within yourself and take stock in your own person. Do you see honor and servitude as befits one of your station? Or do you see something else? Doubt and self-reliance will fell a paladin more swiftly than a lance. It is time for you to act like the paladin Odin has accepted into his service and put down the rebellion that rages in your soul."

Cor turned once more to Alasdair. "I will take action against this evil is we must. However, I will not usurp the authority of the magistrate. Such an act makes us no better than common thugs who do as they please without regard to wishes of others."


Posted on 2007-07-19 at 01:30:42.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6365 Posts


Choices

INSIDE DWARVES & BABES
Divot watched as the steel doors once again closed, the sight one he had seen many times now, but this time it was different. The doors, like the ’Bordello’ itself, he knew were heavily warded due to their purpose and would not open again till the afternoon of the next day. He only hoped he would be alive to see them open once again. His thoughts then turned elsewhere and the face of his little brother he did see.
Just when he thought his life would be spent in servitude to ’Him’ and his wife, consort, or whatever she wanted you to call her, along out of the blue his younger brother Ulthok shows up.

“Typical of him always in the wrong place, wrong time” Divot muttered under his breath.
He had to somehow warn him about the true nature of the bordello for if his little brother was as he remembered him he would no doubt try to rescue him and if it was only him and the Elvin girl the two of them had no chance at all, no chance in Hell

Suddenly with no warning he was slammed to the ground as ’the Consort’ whipped him with her tail, having released her spell of polymorph

“So ‘it’ has a brother, my love, how very interesting.”
In a deep voice from behind Divot the ‘Owner’ answered having also cast off his spell of Shape Change.

“Yes my love very interesting but no matter ‘it’ is ours by his own luck or rather lack of”
A deep rumbling laugh followed ‘The Owner’s’ words.

“Assume the position of servitude for her slave or pain she shall give you forever” Ordered ‘the Owner’ in his deep inhuman voice.

Quickly Divot did as he had been trained, sitting on his hands on the floor, back ramrod straight, his eyes down gazing at his feet.

“Better, much better, the soul of a perfect slave” Laughed the ’Consort’ as she ran a long claw like finger nail lightly across Divot’s neck and face.
“What shall I do to you tonight, fire, oil, acid, hmmm so many ways to punish.”
Divot could only pray that somehow he would once again survive the night to be healed anew in the morning....

OUTSIDE DWARVES & BABES
With the finding of Magma and his tale of an empty building Cor, Ulthok and Haila knew something was very, very wrong.
At Ulthok’s suggestion Both he and Cor moved inside to find as had Magma nothing no trace of magic no trace of life other then a nest of rats.
Returned to Magma and Haila they once again found themselves with the rest of the party in front of the Bordello’s front door. A quick retelling of their findings and all were once again mystified and very apprehensive as to what was going on.

Words from Conall about his task of staying to rid this Evil alone denied by Cynil and Cor and with talk of telling the Star Falls Magistrate strong the party with Alasdair in the lead once again made its way to the Magistrates office, only to find it closed, it’s reopening on the morning hence.

With a word of thank you to Cor for her much needed healing Selina, the Elvin rider, went in search of a room for herself for the night. With a word to all to call her if needed from the party she went....

With no garrison stationed here, and only the towns police force to protect the parties choices were small. Find a patrolling officer and somehow wake the Magistrate or wait till the morning light.

The choice was quickly made, an officer found, a Magistrate wakened, and a story to tell.....

(OOC: Good posting everyone I was once again impressed. Well like normal next post next Wednesday and please welcome back Eol as he has returned to the Inn from his time in work slammed Hell and will begin posting once again this week. (Keeping fingers crossed )


Posted on 2007-07-19 at 07:11:45.
Edited on 2007-07-19 at 07:22:54 by TannTalas

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 453/28
7533 Posts


Grand! Spanking time again! :)

The doors to the bordello boomed shut once again and, this time, the tunnelrat felt a sense of foreboding and impending doom that was much more powerful than he had grown accustomed to since he had wagered away his life to the ‘Owner’. This time, it wasn’t just his own welfare he was concerned about. This time, it wasn’t only his life that the Owner and his bitch of a wife would take pleasure in tormenting him with.

An’ here I were thinkin’ tha’ I’d be ‘lone in this’n, he scowled inwardly, then, here comes me wee brother with an elf-lass in tow – an’ what a looker she be, eh? – an’ give me a whole nuther kettle o’ fish ta fuss wit’… Divot kicked at the floor in frustration and spit to punctuate the unvoiced sentiment. “Typical of the li’l blighter,” he grumbled under his breath, “a’ways inna wrong place at th’ wrong blinkin’ time.”

As had become the scrappy halfling’s routine since finding himself in servitude to the Owner, Divot paced the floor grumbling to himself and, without holding out any hopes of finding such a thing – who’d know where it would lead even if he did, at any rate – searching for some way out of this Hellhole. Why he bothered searching every night, he’d never really be able to figure – call it his nature, his determination, whatever – but search he did… every blinkin’ night… and, every blinkin’ night, the search yielded nothing but disappointment and frustration. Not s’much’s a bloody crack in th’ mortar ta squeeze through er a loose stone ta toss over an’ dig out! Blinkin’ demons an’ their bloody hells!
There was much more urgency in his search tonight, though. Somehow, Divot knew, he had to get a warning to his brother and that tall drink of elven loverly that Dwarves and Babes wasn’t all that it appeared and that any attempts to “save him” – Cuz, knowin’ Ulthy, tha’s wha’ th’ buggers got brewin’ in his ever-lovin’ nugget - would likely be a task easier talked over than actually done and, even more likely, would get Ulthok and his friends killed… …er, worse, inna same fix’s what I found meself in. Fer th’ love o’ Yondalla’s fuzzy feets I gotta…
“…Ooof!”

The slimy bitch’s tail, quite unexpectedly, had come out of nowhere, lashing him savagely and slamming him to the ground.

“So ‘it’ has a brother, my love,” the Consort hissed, “how very interesting.”

As Divot tried to straighten himself and pull himself to his knees, the deep and booming voice of the ‘Owner’ answered from somewhere behind him; “Yes, my love, very interesting. But no matter, ‘it’ is ours by his own luck or rather lack of.” A deep rumbling laugh followed ‘The Owner’s’ words.

Oy! Sure… laugh it up, donk-face… misfortune’s yer bread an’ butter, ain’t it… Divot glowered into the darkness that always accompanied the arrival of the Owner and his Consort but didn’t dare speak the words he had just uttered in his head aloud… he wanted to, mind you, but knew far better than to do so.

“Assume the position of servitude for her, slave,” the Owner commanded, “or pain she shall give you forever.”

Aye, an’ prob’ly a lot like the pain you get stickin’ it to ‘er, eh, m’lord? Again, he didn’t speak his thoughts out loud. Instead, Divot quickly complied with the request and did as he had been trained, sitting on his hands on the floor, back ramrod straight, his eyes down gazing at his feet.

“Better, much better, the soul of a perfect slave” Laughed the ’Consort’ as she ran a long claw like finger nail lightly across Divot’s neck and face. “What shall I do to you tonight, fire, oil, acid, hmmm so many ways to punish.”

He shivered in spite of himself as that claw traced over his flesh. He knew what ever she decided to torment him with would be taken to a level that he’d yet to experience and the thought terrified him. Somewhere deep inside though, the tunnelrat was still defiant and promised himself that, no matter what sort of punishment the Consort would visit on him tonight, one way or another it would be the last time.

“Why don’cha tickle me bum with a feather an’ make me watch the two of ye tear each others throats out, ya slitherin’ heifer!?” Divot smirked, suddenly thinking that if he could goad this one into actually killing him he may not have to worry about his little brother getting himself killed, as well, “Er better still, gimme back me blinkin’ axe an’ lemme show you a li’l bit about wha’ punishment c’n mean!”

Divot could only pray that somehow he would once again survive the night to be healed anew in the morning... but maybe he wouldn’t and Ulthy and his friends’d have a chance that he never did…

((OOC: Wheeeee… I’m back! Sorry for the extreme delay folks. Like any good jarhead though, I have improvised, adapted, and overcome the obstacles that have been keeping me away and hope to once again be a regular around here… Course, I reckon I might’ve just set ol’ Divot up fer a bit of a paddlin’… GAME ON!!!))



Posted on 2007-07-19 at 15:45:09.
Edited on 2007-07-19 at 16:13:15 by Eol Fefalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


vigil at the brothel

With the guard found and the party on their way to inform the magistrate of the findings, Cor spoke to Alasdair. "I believe you can handle this matter. If you have no objection I would like to take Connel with me and stand watch at the brothel. Just in case something changes or in case a local happens upon it. I promise we will not have any fun without the rest of you."


Posted on 2007-07-20 at 01:20:02.
Edited on 2007-07-26 at 02:53:52 by TannTalas

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Different Idea.

When Cor suggests that he and Conall remain at the brothal as guards and Alasdiar and us got talk to the magistrite Ulthoks has a different idea which he relays to Cor. I also believe that we need to talk to the city and also keep guard here in case anything happens or to keep other innocents from danger, however I think that you and Conall should be the two to go speak with the magistraite, for I think it is you two who truelly have the best grasp of what is at stake here and as Cleric and Palidian I think will have an eaisier time persuading the city leaders that they have a real problem here that needs to be cleaned out.


Posted on 2007-07-23 at 10:52:47.

Alacrity
The Tired
RDI Staff
Karma: 291/33
6283 Posts


Only way to be sure.

Magma grumbles at the talk of magistrates and more investigation. "I say we round up some oil," he speaks quietly to himself, "Set fire to the place and burn it to the ground. It's the only way to be safe."


Posted on 2007-07-24 at 00:44:53.
Edited on 2007-07-24 at 00:45:44 by Alacrity

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.