The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4001 registered users. Our newest member is Delance.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Comings and Goings - Once upon a time.  (posted by Eol Fefalas)Once upon a time
Posting Games - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Nomad D2)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by Odyson)The Trilogy War
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Bromern Sal)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Q&A Threads - Destiny Flight - QnA (posted by Bromern Sal)Destiny Flight - QnA
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Chaotic Everywhere
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


As the assignments were given, Cynil waited for her assignment, but none came. She had been left out of the scouting.

Then again, she would be here and maybe have time to speak to the plants to get some idea of what transspired here. And she could condecrate the skulls and also examine them as to racial types.

She wanders over to the pile of skulls and examines them as other prepare to move out. Telling the difference between Human, Dwarf, and Elf skulls was fairly easy. Elves had higher forehead and cheek bones, also a narrower lower jaw, and larger, slanted eye orbits that humans. Dwarves had a more squared head shape, and thicker bones, it was not just a derogatory remark the say Dwarves were thick headed; they were, and not just physically.

After she finishes her examination, and if anyone is still around, she will share the results. Then she will consecrate the pile of skulls and pray that each has gone to their deities, If there are any animal skulls she will pray to all the nature deities accept their souls.


Posted on 2007-10-26 at 02:12:05.
Edited on 2007-11-01 at 03:13:39 by Dragon Mistress

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Silly old dwarf. Alzheimers strikes again

Cor was all se to to start out when he noticed Cynil. How could he have forgotten her. "My dear lass, I am sorry to have left you out. Would you mind if Althena remained here with you? Twould be safer for her to not be galavanting around the woods." He pointed to his head and made a small circle next to his ear. "If you know what I mean."


Posted on 2007-10-26 at 02:36:10.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Barbecue Anyone?

After a couple more days on the river the land around them does start to change, and the trees grow thicker and closer till it seems they are at times in a tunnle.When it is needed Ulthok will get out his wand of illumination and use it to light their darkened way.Even as the way seems to be getting darker and more menacing Ulthok will try to keep up the light mood that has somewhat taken hold of the group since starting this journey up river
Then around the third day since seeing the parade of bones float past them as they row through a dark part of the river a clearing in the trees did appear and the sun’s light shown down, its rays landing on a neatly stacked pile of white skulls.The area also contained a large fire pit along with some blackened iron rods.As Ulthok surveys the scene he can't help but picture the iron rods over a roaring fire and the owners of all those bones they saw floating lazily along roasting nicely over the fire, there flesh to be consumed by some creature later.When Cor suggests they camp there tonight he will let his worries be known.There may be a ready made camp site for us here, but I can't help but wonder what connection this place has to all the bones with the flesh eaten off we saw eariler.This place looks like a giants barbecue pit to me and I for one don't fancy being strapped to one of those iron rods and slowly turning over a nice fire.So we must do an exceptional job of scouting the area around here before settling in.Helping to pull their boat ashore he listens as Cor gives out the scouting assignments he listens to the dwarven cleric pair each of them up and give them a specific area to scout he is glad to see that Cor has just kind of slipped into the roll of party leader and he feels that this was the only natural progression of leadership.Keeping his thoughts to himself he starts over to where Conall is waiting for him and in reply to his comment Who better to have at ones side than a fiery, stubborn, quick to the sword, evil smiting Paladin. Lets just make sure that when we settle in tonight that we are the only ones doing the cooking.As he gives Conall a wink he starts off in the direction they are to search.


Posted on 2007-10-26 at 13:13:11.
Edited on 2007-10-26 at 13:15:49 by Dragonmist

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


"That's OK," I may be taller than you, but I get overlooked more." There is a tiny giggle and she meets the Dwarf's eyes, "I could use the time to talk to the trees. They are very slow of speech."

"Maybe I could lure a companion to me, I always wanted a Cathe Shee." (Giant Elven Cat, lynx like ears, long tail about 4 feet to the shoulder, grayish with clouded leopard like spots.)

"Sure I'll watch Althena and the camp."


Posted on 2007-11-01 at 03:10:21.
Edited on 2007-11-01 at 03:17:21 by Dragon Mistress

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Here kitty, kitty

"A Cathe Shee you say? Well make sure it understands that dwarves are friends not toys. Darn near rideable size they are. Of course they do not take kindly to that idea and don't bother asking me how I know."


Posted on 2007-11-01 at 03:58:55.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne, Parting Words.

Just as Rayne takes off she looks about her. "You know it looks like we might be looking for a group of cannibals or something like that. The stacked heads are there trophies and their warning. Ulthok if you havint spoke with dead yet try it with one of thos heads."

With that she springs mibly on Ariel's back and whistle up Arven to take to the skies. They would keep low and search the area carefully.


Posted on 2007-11-01 at 05:45:07.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Should we-Could we- Speak with the Dead

Ulthok prepares to start his search of the area Cor had directed him and Conall to look over, and as he does he listens to the conversations that are going on around him, for it never ceases to amaze him that no matter how horrific the things they had waded through already where, their group always managed to show some lightheartedness and stay at least somewhat playful. To Ulthok this was a sign of how resilient the individual members of this party were a good sign that may pull them through in the long run. This moment of insight passes through the halflings mind as he listens to the lighthearted banter passing between Cynil and Cor as she reflects on having been overlooked for a scouting position.

As they finish up however and Cynil says she will watch the camp as well as Althena their current underlying delima strikes home. Everything they have accomplished to this point, as well as the very mission they where now on could be compromised, or worse they may not be able to finish it if they can not find a way to bring Althena back to the land of the living. Of course that is a figurative not literal statement, but her current state of mind at the moment will prevent her from revealing the information that only she knows, and without the info Ulthok is pretty sure they may have trouble completing their mission. They have been traveling for god knows over a week since the bordello, and there has been no improvement as far as he can tell.

He continues to wonder if their best bet is to find another one of her kind another psionic to probe into her mind for them. Of course he is quite sure, that in itself would bring it's own risks and dangers. As he continues to contemplate this sensitive issue Rayne voice breaks through his concentration, Ulthok if you havint spoke with dead yet try it with one of thos heads.Speaking back to Rayne You know that is probably a good idea, Rayne I however do not have that ability. Turning to the rest of the group he ask them, Rayne's idea is probably worth taking, does anyone of us have the ability to speak with the dead?Turning towards Cor the parties main Cleric Ulthok gives him a questioning look for Ulthok believes that what Rayne is asking for would more likely be in line with the powers that a Cleric or Druid would have. As he waits for anyone to answer his question he walks over to where ever Conall has been patiently waiting for him so they can shove off on their scouting foray.


Posted on 2007-11-01 at 14:41:21.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


Cynil adds her parting words, "If any of you spot a sudden big fire back the way of camp, its because something has come that will cause me to summons a Fire Elemental."

"If you see puffs of smoke then I have learned something about who uses this place and maybe how the men died."

"For the rest I will guard Althena, the canoes, and supplies to my best ability."

Cynil sets about gathering bits of deadfall and the leaves and wood of brush and trees that smoke a lot. She fills a sack with the wood and leaves with which she will feed the fire. and another sack of smoky wood and leaves. She then gets a large cooking pot and begins a little fire in it. Just in case she needs to build the fire quickly she uses some of the oil they carried to soak a couple of logs in the log pile.

When all is done she works on getting Althena into a goodsize tree. Cynil feels safer up in trees than on the ground. The tree she picked with a big sprawling oak, one on the edge of the clearing. Another reason to select the tree was because there was mistletoe growing up in its branches. This she also harvested. She found a convenient crook between three giant branches and there she set Althena and the fire pot, which she pulled up on a rope once they got to the crook

Before she started she made sure that Althena, would follow her simple and direct to feed the fire little bits of her non smoking gathered wood.

Here she would sit and cast her spell to communicate with the tree, which was in a position to oversee the clearing.

She casts the spell using some of the mistletoe gathered from the tree to complete her spell and begins by clasping her arms about the huge branch by her, not that her arms even came close to surrounding it.

"Grandfather Oak, I am Cynil, daughter of the forest. I would like to speak to you about what you have seen since the last leaf fall."

Cynil knew that if she did not keep the tree to a set timeline, one would have to listen to waymore than was needed to know.


Posted on 2007-11-01 at 18:48:06.
Edited on 2007-11-01 at 18:58:26 by Dragon Mistress

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 454/28
7880 Posts


We's off ta find the boogens!

As the days passed – uneventfully for the most part – the lands through which the party’s canoes carried them became noticeably darker and more foreboding. The darker the passing landscape became, though, the more difficult it was for Divot to contain his building excitement and, when they came upon the apparently abandoned campsite, the scrappy Halfling was so eager to investigate the place that he jumped out of the canoe before it was properly banked. “Well amn’t this jus’ a loverly sight, though,” he beamed as, axe in hand, he splashed through the shallows and stomped up the river bank into the rather sinister looking site. His eyes danced, almost gleefully, over the scene and wherever his eyes went, his feet followed until it seemed that he had paced off every inch of the clearing. “Whosever left this here,” he grinned, finally coming to a stop near the pile of skulls, “don’ seem ta’ve been gone long, do they? Tidy as it seems, I’d bet me bum tha’ they ain’t but a day er less – much less, I hopes – out in any d’rection.”

He’d given the place a quick going over, of course, and had picked up on a few things that might’ve indicated recent passage and possibly use of the place but, as it didn’t seem the way this party operated, had resisted the temptation to plow headlong into the surrounding woods to track those signs to conclusion. Instead, he waited, all fidgety like, while the others had their look about (magically and mundane, both) and offered up their own input and suggestions. During this time, the tunnelrat had distracted himself by taking his whetstone to the business edge of his axe and methodically scouring the treeline as he tried to follow all the conversations going on around him… Yondolla’s dinky dugs, but I hopes there’s somethin’ more out inna dark’n jus’ more dark this time…
“…Unless there is an objection I suggest Divot and I check 10-2 on the clock face…”

Those were the words that Divot had been waiting to hear. No sooner had that bit passed Cor’s lips than Divot sprang to his feet, grinning excitedly; “Hells no there ain’t no objection!” He scrambled eagerly to the cleric’s side, still in the process of stuffing his whetstone back in its pouch and snapping the thing shut. “Ten ta two, ya sez, eh? Point me at ten, then, an’ call me there, Cor!”

((OOC: okay… just a quick one to make sure I get something posted before the DM beats me to death… Divot’s excited about having something to do that, as he sees it, is right up his alley; “Let’s get ta huntin’ them boogens, eh?”… As such, he won’t waste time hanging around the campsite (maybe even getting out of Cor’s sight in his enthusiasm?) and will perform an insanely thorough sweep of the patrol zone… if he finds anything “out of sorts” or “suspicious” by any definition of the word, he’ll be the first to wanna give chase. ))



Posted on 2007-11-01 at 20:05:32.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Hang on there

Cor was still laughing as he turned and caught just a glimpse of Divot before he dissappeared into the woodline. 'That lad is more impatient than a dwarf in his first forge.' Moving quickly he caught up to the Halfling. "Can we at least try to stick together? I still have a lump from the last time I had to rescue ya." Cor nudged Divot and smiled. "Now lets see if we can't scare up a wee beastie to pummel."



Posted on 2007-11-02 at 02:40:03.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

When Rayne gets back at sunset, she will summon wolves to her and ussing her ring of communications aske the wolves what is going on around her and if they know what has happened in this area. Her thinking is that Wolves range far and they are social animals they communicate with each other and they are quiet intelligent for animals.


Posted on 2007-11-02 at 05:07:37.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6388 Posts


Something lurks within the Trees

With the clearing checked for any danger and their canoes grounded upon its shore, Cor quickly assigned to the party members search areas.

"Well we don't have to forage for wood if we stay here. Not that I am overly fond of using someone or something else's camp site. The owner might be a bit perturbed to find squatters. But we don't seem to have much choice. There is precious little light left this day so I suggest we do a quick search or the area and see what we turn up. Unless there is an objection I suggest Divot and I check 10-2 on the clock face, Connel and Ulthok check 2-6, Rayne, Halia check 6-10. Do not tarry long, this is a quick search. If all is well we can set camp and arrange the watch schedule."
In answer to that Cynil told of her plan to guard all of the parties gear left behind and the signs to look for in case of trouble.

"If any of you spot a sudden big fire back the way of camp, it’s because something has come that will cause me to summon a Fire Elemental.
If you see puffs of smoke then I have learned something about who uses this place and maybe how the men died.
For the rest I will guard Althena, the canoes, and supplies to my best ability."

Thus with the party relieved of their back packs and paired up all began to move off into the forest around them, starting with Cor and Divot, and ending with Haila and Rayne.

Yet Rayne somehow must have misunderstood Cor‘s instructions for once again to the air she did go leaving Haila behind on the ground with Cynil and Althena.
Haila though not stupid to think going alone was a good idea, she also knew that Cor had given her and Rayne an area to search and that not to do so could be trouble. So with a smile to Cynil she called forth her onyx dog and with Niamedris also beside her into the wood she went....


CONALL & ULTHOK
Conall and Ulthok moved as quietly as possible but given the fact that Paladins never move quietly the effort for the most part was in vain. The forest though dark and the trees overhanging was not so much tangled as it was overgrown. At first the forest around them appeared empty but then the sound as if a person crying in pain was distantly heard and the two headed towards it. But within a few steps everything changed as Conall’s Detect Evil went into overdrive. But its warning was too late as a dozen or more medium sized creatures attacked as if out of nowhere. Ugly, deformed, some with a limb of a crab, others with a weapon to hand, yet others with claws as if a demon and some with teeth as if a wolf, no two of these creatures the same.
Quickly it became clear that Conall was to be the main target as 10 of the creatures headed at him in mass, and the other 6 headed towards Ulthok. With surprise on their side the creatures attacking were able to gain a few hits on both the Thief and Paladin. Then it was weapons drawn and the fight began in earnest, the tow now armed yet facing many enemies....

COR & DIVOT
With an almost playful attitude Divot was off and running into the woods, Cor hot on his heels and finally after 30 yards was able to catch up.

"Can we at least try to stick together? I still have a lump from the last time I had to rescue ya." Cor nudged Divot and smiled. "Now let’s see if we can't scare up a wee beastie to pummel."
As if almost prophetic in his words they were suddenly both under attack by a dozen or more medium sized creatures. Ugly, deformed, some with a limbs of sharp shaped blades of flesh, others with a weapons to hand, yet others with only a single arm holding a crude weapon yet others with more arms then the normal two, no two of these creatures the same. The attack took the two adventures completely by surprise and though both had weapons drawn Dwarf and Halfling had taken a number of hits before they could defend themselves fully, none of them fatal.
Weapons quickly drawn both Cleric and Fighter were ready to fight back....

RAYNE
Airborne once again Rayne soon found herself at a loss to see anything below her, the tops of the trees overgrown and so tangled and thick they completely hid the ground from her. The only clear area for miles and many miles below her the clearing she had just left, her journey by air on this trip perhaps at an end....

HAILA, NIAMEDRIS AND THE OYNIX DOG
Alone yet not truly alone Haila moved into the trees with Niamedris to her front and her Onyx Dog at her side. The forest so thick seemed empty of all life, dark as if on the edge of twilight. Then as if from no where a warning was sent at her by Niamedris of enemies near and with a spell on her lips she was ready as said enemy emerged into view.
Ugly, deformed, some with the features of feral cats and dogs, some with feet shaped as horses hooves, yet others with seemingly no eyes. Some carried weapons while others did not their hands and other body parts shaped as such Haila could see that no two of these creatures the same.
A dozen or more to the attack the Fighter/Mage knowing it was a risk in such a semi-enclosed wood cast her spell and a ball of fire burst forth to explode in a huge flash of light and flames.
The first rank of deformed creatures swept up into the fire’s arms and many of them did die on the spot. For the moment the attack against Haila stopped, yet she could see through the flames that more of the creatures still lived....

CYNIL & ALTHENA
It was quiet in the clearing, almost too quiet, the Druid thought as she started a fire and made sure Althena was comfortable.
Then it was time to talk to the trees of this strange place.

"Grandfather Oak, I am Cynil, daughter of the forest. I would like to speak to you about what you have seen since the last leaf fall."
Cynil reeled back from the tree her attempt failed, though the tree was alive the nature of its life so twisted and dark that the Druid found it very revolting and became almost sick.
Then a bright flash of light to her left gave notice to her that something in the area where Haila had gone was not right. The choice for Cynil was a great one, did she go to help the Fighter/Mage, leaving Althena alone. Or did she stay at the camp site, protect Althena and the parties gear and hope for the best.

Two pairs in battle facing some form or forms of creatures unalike the others.
Haila on her own for the most part, her only help a Cat and a Dog.
Rayne in the air above unaware of the battles below, her view of the ground gone.
And Cynil with a handicapped Althena torn between what to do next....

(OOC: OK guys and girls sorry for the one night delay but here’s the post.
Ok due to their ability of camoflage they were able to surprise you and as such the creatures got first attack and did some hit point damage to Cor, Conall, Divot and Ulthok. Haila took none as she was warned by her familiar and Rayne and Cynil were also spared thanks to where they are at the moment.
So Round 1 of this combat for you the group starts with your next posts.
Also just for laughs I will award 1,000 exp to the first person who posts in the Q/A correctly what these creatures are. Also does anyone remember the name Jinxsa gave to her Oynix Dog for the life of me I cannot remember it. Well Good Luck in this fight pick your actions well.
Next post next Wednesday)


Posted on 2007-11-02 at 05:44:13.
Edited on 2007-11-04 at 05:22:37 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2228 Posts


Not so wee beasties

OOC: Just wondering why the DM would assume that we would be looking for a fight with our weapons sheathed.

IC: Cor had no more spoken of looking for beasties than he was under attack. Taken a bit by surprise as he was, the enemy got in the first strike. The elder dwarf was prepared to return the favor. Dropping into a guard, he swung at the nearest foe. "If you can make you way to me and stand by my back Divot. Twill help our cause to not have to defend our own rears." He hoped the halfling's skill in combat matched his level of interest in finding it.

(DM Edit: Your right Keeper I should have worded that part differently. But one of thier two ability's is superior Camouflage and the +'s from that helped the die rolls to allow them to gain surprise on all pairs and first attacks. Will edit my post as such)


Posted on 2007-11-04 at 02:02:48.
Edited on 2007-11-04 at 05:21:33 by TannTalas

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil

The first thing she does is cast Bless on the mighty oak fighting the nausea that accompanied her communcation with it.

What to do next would depend on if the oak was cleared by her Bless. She will carefully reopen the communcation to see if the oak is clear.

If it is clear they will diffinetly stay where they are. Keeping the canoes safe incase they had to make a break down river. If it was not cleansed she would have to make another discession depending on if the tree might do them violence.

As much as she would like to go to the aid of her friends, she is not fighter and with no one to guard her as she cast, she would be terribly vulnerable.


Posted on 2007-11-04 at 03:36:35.
Edited on 2007-11-05 at 23:09:53 by Dragon Mistress

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 454/28
7880 Posts


The heck wif huntin'! Let's kill somethin'!

"Can we at least try to stick together,” Cor chided as he caught up with the excited tunnelrat, “I still have a lump from the last time I had to rescue ya."

“Still?” Divot grinned, “Is ye sure it’s a lump from that, m’friend, er could it jus’ be an ugly spot what ye din’t know was there?”

Cor nudged Divot and smiled. "Now let’s see if we can't scare up a wee beastie to pummel."

Chuckling as the powerful dwarf’s nudge sent him a few steps off, Divot’s grin widened (if such a thing was possible). “All yer preachin’ aside, Cor, I like th’ way ye thinks, lad!”

The words had scarcely passed his lips when the brush around them literally exploded with a barrage of misshapen mongrelmen. The attack was so quick and so unexpected that both he and Cor had been struck several times before either could register what exactly had happened. The unexpectedness and speed of the initial attack didn’t keep Divot off balance for long, though… He’d been trained to fight blind if he had to and such a skill often came in handy in situations such as this… as quickly as he had been surprised, Divot recouped and, setting a firm hand to the straps of his buckler and a ready hand to the haft of his axe, the tough little hairfoot bellowed out a battle cry and started giving back as good as he had just gotten; his buckler moving to smash assailants aside as much as to block and deflect attacks and his axe lashing out to bite into boogens-flesh whenever it was left exposed.

“If you can make you way to me and stand by my back Divot,” he heard Cor call as he took a swipe at the nearest beasty, “t’will help our cause to not have to defend our own rears.”

“Oi! I knows that, cleric,” Divot seemed to be laughing as he answered and was already in the process of hacking through the mongrelmen to gain that back-to-back position, “I’s gettin’ there quick’s I might… Grrrrr-AAAAGH!!!” Keeping low and stable, Divot slashed and bashed his way closer to the Cleric of Odin…

((assuming Divot makes it back-to-back with Cor))

“Tha’ were a nifty trick, Cor,” the Halfling snickered as he pressed in towards the dwarf’s back and kept the space between them appropriate for their fighting styles, “Callin’ up boogens outta nuffin’ like ye done. When we’s done wif this lot, do ya s’pose eye c’n do it ag’in?”

((Hack and slash, hack and slash… so goes the whackin’ and such! Divot will do his best to keep to Cor’s back, of course, buckler and axe used as posted… ))



Posted on 2007-11-05 at 18:42:28.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.