The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3927 registered users. Our newest member is phatbaoloc.
Online members: dragon-soul92
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by Odyson)Trilogy War Q/A
Entertainment - Game of Thrones S8 (posted by breebles)Game of Thrones S8
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by Keeper of Dragons)The Trilogy War
Comings and Goings - Dunklezahn's lurking again, hide the silverware. (posted by TannTalas)Dunk's lurking again
Q&A Threads -  Star Trek Hidden Depths Q&A (posted by Bromern Sal)ST: Hidden Depths Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

RDI Logo Golf Shirt
Price: $27.00



RDI T-shirts!

RDI Logo Golf Shirt
Price: $27.00

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


A feeling of dread

Cor was in mid swing when suddenly it him. "Divot, what if the others have found the wee beasties as well? The two of us are fine and I wager that your brother and Connal will be no worse for wear from such as these but if they find the lasses I cannot be sure how it will turn out. Fun time is over I guess. We need to dispatch these things as quickly as possible and check on the others." Cor's visage changed from that of one happy in his element to one upon whom concern weighed heavy.


Posted on 2007-11-12 at 22:11:27.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


A Change of Tactics.

Even as his battle cry rings in his ears Ulthok can't help but wonder what the rest of the party is doing, are they all fighting these same ugly things or are they just searching and in no danger.As he continues his little dance moving in to strike and then backing out of range he is glad he has his boots which allow him such speed and grace when fighting. As he and Conall make their mark on the Mongralmen they face he keeps up his banter with Conall, Well Paladin do you think our Cleric friend and his new partner are doing the same dance we now do, if they do I am confidant that they will fair well however I am concerned about the ladies. I think Rayne and Halia will fair well, but I am concerned about our druid friend and poor Althena if they are attacked with no one else around to help protect they may be in trouble.
Even though Conall seems to be fighting well and holding his own Ulthok can't help but worry somewhat about his lack of response to all of his babbling. Conall is usually quite verbal especially during combat, he can't help but wonder what is on the paladins mind that keeps him from responding to his banter. although their fight against these Mongralmen seems to be going well Ulthok is looking for a way to hasten their enemies demise so he can quickly return to the clearing and check on Cynil and Althena. he quickly counts a total of about 11 of the ugly's left. So Ulthok runs through his mind all of the options he thinks he might have in order to either finish up here quickly or a way for him to leave here without changing the odds against Conall so he can check on Althena and Cynil back in the clearing. So as he makes up his mind as to his next move he prepares himself.


Posted on 2007-11-13 at 15:03:14.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


Cynil stops short of the treeline and Rayne tells her to stay. She turns her muzzle towards the King's Rider and half rears up, to where her head was about 7-8 feet in the air.

It was her one chance to go out and physically help her comrades, and now she was being told to stay here, and in this form she could not talk and argue the point.

A very dejected Cynil turned back to the oak, while Rayne hurried off into the trees. If she had been in human form she would have kicked something.

Yes she promised to watch over Althena, but....but....

Oh, bother.


Posted on 2007-11-13 at 20:11:42.
Edited on 2007-11-13 at 20:28:55 by Dragon Mistress

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Souls in hell will you all be.

Conall heard Ulthok and felt him at his back and could sense his readiness to dance the dance of death, “My friend, your sword bites as the great dragon. Soon these will fall and we will make our way back to the camp and find what we find there.” He then looks at the circle of those that would have him dead, “I stand and tell you all, your flesh will feed the woodland creators, your bones will dry and crumble to dust in time, but your souls will stand with the dead in hell before this day is over!” Conall then moved sword striking with the urgency of a mother hearing the crying of her newborn child.”


Posted on 2007-11-15 at 00:30:48.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 171/116
6168 Posts


Beware the Trees, Something yet Lurks

CONALL & ULTHOK
Paladin and Thief back to back fought on and though each did so in his own way as a team they still fought. Some would say an odder paring would not be easily found and they would mostly be right. But for these two having shared the blood of battle and the pain of losing friends stood fast, friends until the end.

Conall fought quietly almost as if lost inside himself the Mongrelman finding no opening to score a hit. His shield ringing with many hits none drawing the Paladins blood, his sword swinging the creatures died before him. But then as if returning from a far place he finally responded to the Halflings bantering.

“My friend, your sword bites as the great dragon. Soon these will fall and we will make our way back to the camp and find what we find there.”
Turning to the Mongrelman around him the bellow of his voice great

“I stand and tell you all, your flesh will feed the woodland creators, your bones will dry and crumble to dust in time, but your souls will stand with the dead in hell before this day is over!”

For Ulthok, Conall’s words were a great relief as he had for but a moment worried as to the Paladin’s silence. With the creatures concentrating on the big Fighter Ulthok was for the most part forgotten in the shadow of Conall’s bulk and he used this to his advantage. As the creatures sought to strike at the large armored man before them, Ulthok moved with quickly and with deadly strikes taking more then one creature in its venerable back. But as more died yet more appeared in a seemingly never ending wave.

Then in the next instant things changed as in the small light given off by fallen torches the two saw a flight of arrows plunge through the trees to hit the Mongrelman and Paladin and Thief both. Conall found himself with two arrows in him the first deeply embedded in his leg the second in his chest; this one having for the most part been stopped by his armor had only grazed him.

Ulthok though struck by only one arrow found it to be enough, the arrow having lodged itself deep inside the halflings back. All around them lay arrow pierced Mongrelman either dying or already dead and of those of them still alive were seen to be disappearing into the trees....

COR & DIVOT
Cor and Divot lost in their counting game continued to fight well as a team and were soon tied for first place. Yet more Mongrelman were there left to kill and so the pair fought on.

Divot found himself facing two more of the deformed beasts as they came in quickly, one armed with a sword the other a claw like hand. The halflings axe covered in blood was yet sharp and took the first across its lower stomach then down through its lower groan killing it in a loud cry of pain. But his axe for but a brief moment was caught inside the Mongrelman’s body, thus allowing the second to score a hit upon Divot’s side.

But just as quickly, his axe finally free, he struck the creature at the back of its neck as it tried to turn for a new attack. Within moments it too had joined its companion in death at the Halflings feet.

Cor, though a bit taller then the halfling, found that the lack of height was a good thing as a Mongrelman’s axe attack swept cleanly over the Dwarf’s head crashing into and through the club like arm of a second Mongrelman as it too tried to hit the Cleric Knight.

With no hesitation Cor took advantage of the fumble and counter attacked killing both as the each tried to recover. Yet in mid swing it suddenly hit him that if he and the halfling were under attack so too the others in the party could be. After all it had been his order to patrol in pairs.

"Divot, what if the others have found the wee beasties as well? The two of us are fine and I wager that your brother and Connal will be no worse for wear from such as these but if they find the lasses I cannot be sure how it will turn out. Fun time is over I guess. We need to dispatch these things as quickly as possible and check on the others."

Cor's visage changed from that of one happy in his element to one upon whom concern weighed heavy. But for the moment there was no way to move towards the others as more Mongrelman, as if like rats, seemed to appear. But as Cor and Divot braced themselves for a renewed attack the creatures raced by the Cleric and Fighter without attacking clearly having forgotten the two in their haste to disappear. For the moment Cleric and Fighter found no enemies before them....

CYNIL & RAYNE
Cynil changed and was replaced by the shape of a large bear, a grizzly from her home, and started to move into the jungle in search of Haila only to be stopped by the words of Rayne.

“No Cynil! I will go, you promised to take care of Althena,"

With a look to Rayne of a Bear depraved at a chance to finally help, Cynil moved closer to Althena to stand guard by her.

Rayne seeing Cynil move to Althena’s side drew her weapon and calling out to Haila began to move into the trees. But just as she entered the Fighter/Mage appeared bleeding from a wound in her arm and clearly out of breath. As Rayne quickly moved towards Haila the Ranger/Cleric’s mind worried about the other four still missing party members....

HAILA
Haila moving quickly headed back to the camp site, clearly hearing Rayne’s voice calling out to her, only to find herself face to face with yet 6 more of the hideously ugly creatures but unlike having only a few minutes warning this time she was prepared.
A Web spell cast and 5 of the Mongrelmen before her were at once trapped within its strands while the sixth attacked a short sword in its ugly deformed hand.

Steel rang on steel as Haila used her abilities as a fighter to defend her self. Though by no means a master she could still hold her own and did so here quite well.
With its attack a wide miss the Fighter/Mage moved in, a quick strike to its face and Haila found her sword cleaving downward into the creatures throat, the Mongrelman dead before it had even slid off her blade.

Moving past the other five she was suddenly surrounded by arrows slamming into the Mongrelmen from the sky though clearly fired haphazardly she took only a slight nick to her arm. With a last look behind her she saw that the Web incased Mongrelmen were all dead, numerous arrows within them.

Then she was out of the forest and back to the clearing to find Rayne had landed, Althena lying where she had been left earlier and Cynil no where to be seen, a big Bear in her place....


(OOC: Ok here’s my post for this week I hope you enjoy it . Good posts by everyone and once again I have enjoyed the Role Play. Just to let you all know the Mongrelmen those still alive have fled and there is nothing stopping you from returning to the camp site.
Ok next post once again next Wednesday.)


Posted on 2007-11-15 at 04:21:37.

JenthLiadon
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/2
58 Posts


Now what?!?

Haila deepthroated a Mongrelman with her sword. As she raced away still trying to make her way to the clearing she heard a wizzing sound and felt a sharp pain as an arrow nicked her arm. She looked to the sky and watched as a volley of arrows rained down upon the Mongrelmen slaying a great deal of them including the ones in her web spell and causing the others to turn and flee. Clearly they know what’s attacking. Haila mused as she continued her way to the clearing I wonder who I have to thank for saving me. And what’s more I wonder if they saved me or simply missed in the interest of killing perhaps ancient foes.
“Either way I can’t satisfy my curiosity alone. Come Niamedris let us rendezvous with our comrades so that we may all hunt the elusive saviors. Unless you already know who they are, in which case would you mind sharing that information?” Haila hopped back upon her horse and kicked it into a walk in the direction of the clearing where she found Rayne had landed and regained human form, Althena was lying where she had been left earlier and Cynil was no where to be seen, instead a large bear was standing in the clearing. “Hi guys you missed the fun. There were some large ugly brutes that attempted to kill me and a bunch of arrows that killed them so I suggest we set a careful watch tonight and venture cautiously tomorrow.”



Posted on 2007-11-15 at 06:04:36.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


Still a tie

"Well done Divot. It appears that we are still tied." Cor winked at the halfling as he watched his latest foe fall to the earth, rejoining the dust from which it came. The dwarf turned to search for his next foe and was met with naught but elbows and assholes as the creatures fled in apprent panic. Something was not right. "Either we suddenly seem more intimidating than we did a moment ago lad or something else has the beasties scared. I suggest we not stick around to find out which. Come quickly." Cor threw an arm around the halfling's shoulder and urged him in the direction of camp. As he did so he offered a quick prayer to Odin, "May your strength lighten the load of this fine lad." Cor began the trip back to camp at a light jog, axe still clutched in his right hand.

OOC: Cor is using his lay on hands on Divot (12 pts of healing)


Posted on 2007-11-16 at 00:04:34.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Phantom Arrows- but boy they Hurt.

Since the fighting seemed to be going well and Ulthok was so far being able to move in and out and attack at will taking another two mongralmen while they concentrated on the large man at his side. The biggest problem he could see so far was that as they killed them it seemed that more just keep coming in to replace the slain ones.

Some of the creatures where carrying torches and as they died these where dropped among the trees and scrub on the forest floor their flickering flames at times painting weird shadows out amongst the trees, and it was this that the halfling thought he was seeing for as he scanned around looking for his next target it seemed as if the sky was suddenly full of arrows in flight but from where he could not tell,
but that did not matter for surly these where just shadows for where could so many arrows suddenly come from. He soon enough realized he was mistaken as Mongalmen all around him started to cry out and fall as they where struck and died . Realizing his peril too late Ulthok spun and tried to dive for cover but as he did he felt the sudden burning pain, one he knew from past experience, and he knew this one was not going to be good. He felt the arrow enter his back and could feel as the sharpened metal blades of the arrows head not only penetrated his flesh but cut sinew, muscle, and tendons as it embedded it self in his back, and the sudden burning pain exploded throughout his body. It was only his constant conditioning and physical stamina that kept him from going down and losing consciousness

Looking over to find Conall he see's he has also been hit one arrow embedded deeply in his leg and one in his chest. Not knowing how bad he is hurt Ulthok speaks Conall how bad are you hurt I have taken a very bad hit to the back I can move but not very well and I am sure I am bleeding rather badly I don't think I can walk back to the clearing. I'm afraid I will have to take the time to retrive one of my potions from my pack and use it before we move on and since my pack seems to have become part of my back maybe you could extract my potions from my pack for me, or do whatever you think needs to be done, but I need some help.



Posted on 2007-11-19 at 16:12:47.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil

Cynil the bear lumbered over to Althena and stood there head facing the forest, waiting for a chance to do.....something. She wondered how the other were faring, and was worried and in the bear way swung her hear back and forth looking towards the 2 trails that Cor and Conall had taken, each with a Halfling brother.

Her bearish ears were forward and listening for any sort of sound that indicated what might be going on where they were. Just because Halia was attacked did not mean the others were. Which also meant that some of the Mongrelmen just might follow her here and that would precipitate an attack by her.

She also wondered what is was that cause the tainting of the oak, and possibly other trees around here. But that would have to wait until she had the leisure to investigate that phenomenon.


Posted on 2007-11-19 at 17:12:09.
Edited on 2007-11-19 at 21:23:33 by Dragon Mistress

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

rayne picks up the sounds of someone traveling her way as she hurries through the edge of forest surrounding the clearing. Just one for sure moving quickly on two leags and what sounded like a four legger-creature, though it was hard to discern. She holds her sword at ready and waits for whoever it is. SHe is glad to see it is Haila and her companions

Rayne listens to Haila's words and wonders about the unseen archers. We can go back in their or we can make sure our companions are safe. What so you want to do? OH Cynil is in bear form she was worried about keeping althena safe when she heard the commontion. we could check how they are doing or stay here and help Cynil in case those that attacked you come here. or the archers make themselves known.

Rayne turns to Haila, she id not one who back away from an unpleasant truth even if she ws the cause. "I apologized for not being with you. I thought I could do better frm above. This left you in a percarious possition without a partner. In that I have failed you."


Posted on 2007-11-21 at 07:19:04.
Edited on 2007-11-21 at 07:20:43 by Brianna

Eol Fefalas
Turning Capashanese
RDI Staff
Karma: 447/28
7192 Posts


Fight... run away... what the heck?!?!

Despite the seriousness of the situation – the suddenness and ferocity of the mongrelmen’s attack, the seemingly endless waves of the beasts, and having taken more than a hit or two – Divot was having fun. For a moment, he even wondered what had ever coaxed him into trying to settle down in Star Falls and leave this life behind. Yes, out in the darkened nooks of the world, hacking monsters into quivering bits, crawling through dank warrens and coming out with sacks of treasure… that’s what living was all about…

“Divot,” Cor’s voice called over the clanging, clattering, and howling of combat, breaking the tunnelrat’s reverie, “what if the others have found the wee beasties as well?”

Suddenly, the fun of all of this was lessened somehow and Divot’s thoughts jumped frantically to his brother. He scowled as his axe lashed out at another beasty and his stance lowered a bit, mustering the power he would need to slash a path through these critters to get to Ulthok.

“The two of us are fine and I wager that your brother and Connal will be no worse for wear from such as these,” the cleric-knight continued, “but if they find the lasses I cannot be sure how it will turn out. Fun time is over I guess. We need to dispatch these things as quickly as possible and check on the others."

“Aye, Cor,” Divot agreed, hoping that, as the Dwarf said, Ulthy would be fine with the Paladin at his side, “Th’ sooner th’ better, eh?” He had readied himself to cleave through the next closest mongrelman, then, but to his surprise, the things up and disappeared as quickly as they had come.

“Wha’ the blinkin’ ‘ell?”

"Either we suddenly seem more intimidating than we did a moment ago, lad,” Cor commented, “or something else has the beasties scared. I suggest we not stick around to find out which. Come quickly."

“Yeah,” Divot blinked, his wide eyes still scouring the impromptu battlefield for any signs of the suddenly retreated monsters, “Yeah, right. Lessgo then, eh?”

Cor threw an arm around the halfling's shoulder and urged him in the direction of camp. As he did so he offered a quick prayer to Odin, "May your strength lighten the load of this fine lad."

As the cleric’s arm went about his shoulders, Divot offered an appreciative grin and clapped the stout dwarf on his back. “Good fight, cleric,” he chortled, realizing that he suddenly felt better than he had just a moment ago, “an’ thank ye fer that, as well! Jus’ goes ta show, I reckon, tha’ th’ sainted an’ th’ sinners c’n work pretty good t’gether…”

Cor began the trip back to camp at a light jog, axe still clutched in his right hand. Divot followed, his axe, too, still in hand and at the ready… he wanted to race ahead, of course, as he was anxious to ensure his brother’s safety, but he kept himself from doing so. If the beasties made a return appearance, he’d never forgive himself if Cor got to kill them all alone. As they neared the camp, Divot called out; “Ulthy! Ulthok Rydenham! Where are ye, lad?”


Posted on 2007-11-21 at 14:25:11.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Oh look arrows!

Conall moved quickly and removed a potion of extra healing from his pouch and handed it to Uthlok. “Take this and move to the clearing, I will be behind you, giving cover. I am you shield. Now take that and let us be moving from this place.” Conall gave a quick glance down at the flight on the arrow that stuck from his leg. ‘I wonder what creature made this?’ Conall examined the shaft and flight of the arrow to see if he could tell who or what made the arrow.


Posted on 2007-11-21 at 23:45:43.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 171/116
6168 Posts


A Mystery solved??

Arrows flew, Mongrelmen died, a new mystery yet to unfold this day.

HAILA, CYNIL, RAYNE
As Haila reentered the clearing it was the same as she had left it with Cynil and Rayne present and Althena still has she had been since the death of Alasdair. Though slightly wounded the Fighter/Mage seemed to be her old self nonetheless.

“Hi guys you missed the fun. There were some large ugly brutes that attempted to kill me and a bunch of arrows that killed them so I suggest we set a careful watch tonight and venture cautiously tomorrow.”

Then as she approached the campfire Rayne came to stand before her in apology.

"I apologized for not being with you. I thought I could do better from above. This left you in a precarious position without a partner. In that I have failed you."

The two of them moved to the fire and the warmth of its flames noting that as yet Cynil was still as she had changed, a Grizzly bear, and thus no words of greeting did come from her but the two, Human and Elf knew it to be there....

CONALL & ULTHOK
The wounds were bad, an arrow in the Halflings back, an arrow in the paladin’s leg both bleeding badly.
Unable to reach his Potions of Healing or the arrow in his back Ulthok slowly found himself very tired, his eyes slowly closing on their own though hard as he tried to keep them open. With his eyes almost shut and his strength at its limit he called out to Conall for aid.

“Conall how bad are you hurt, I have taken a very bad hit to the back I can move but not very well and I am sure I am bleeding rather badly I don't think I can walk back to the clearing. I'm afraid I will have to take the time to retrieve one of my potions from my pack and use it before we move on and since my pack seems to have become part of my back maybe you could extract my potions from my pack for me, or do whatever you think needs to be done, but I need some help."

Though it was that he could still move the weariness was too much for him and with those words spoken the Halfling Thief/Mage closed his eyes and was out cold, soon if without aid, to be dead.

Conall though also with a bad wound in his leg heard Ulthoks words and quickly moved to aid him. A potion of his own retrieved he at first spoke to the Halfling before realizing he had passed out due to the loss of blood.

Gently lifting the Halflings head he poured it slowly but fully down his friend’s throat making sure that Ulthok did not choke. And so the healing began and Ulthok was saved from death but for whatever reason as yet to be said the arrow did the Paladin leave in the Halflings back, the wound now healed around it.

Then to the arrow in his leg he did examine to see of its make and type and found it to be well crafted, clear it was to Conall that no unskilled hand had made them but that of a master Fletcher. Yet mayhap the Paladin’s mind woozy from his own loss of blood did not take note of the blood flowing from him and as such heal himself, instead he picked up the Halfling and moved liming back towards the camp....

COR & DIVOT
Surprised as they were at the fleeing Mongrelmen giving up the fight both did not terry Cor turning to Divot his hands on the Halfling laid.

“Odin, May your strength lighten the load of this fine lad."

And with that Divot was healed for all but 1 of his damage.

“Good fight, cleric”

Divot laughed, The Halfling realizing that he suddenly felt better than he had just a moment ago,

“An’ thank ye fer that, as well! Jus’ goes ta show, I reckon, tha’ th’ sainted an’ th’ sinner’s c’n work pretty good t’gether…”

And with wasting no more time they too headed back to the camp arriving to find all were there but Conall and Ulthok.

“Ulthy! Ulthok Rydenham! Where are ye, lad?"

"Have no fear Halfling, your friends approach as we speak, though a bit banged up I am sorry to say.”
As all eyes turned upon hearing this new voice all did see before them a human man, very handsome in the leathers of a woodsmen, a sword slung on his back, a dagger in each boot, a strange knife at his hip. In his hand he held a bow of fine quality, the brightest of smiles upon his face.

“Well met I am Labinnac and this is my campsite and these are my lands, so a welcome to you all I extend.”....

(OOC: OK next post once again next Wednesday good posting everyone. Kyle glad you got that post in, would have hated to see Ulthok die without the aid you provided , but as your post stands you are still bleeding from your wound and have taken more damage due to blood loss.

WELL I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving tommorrow I hope you all have a good day wherever you are or may go. And to say thank you all for playing in Trilogy, the best is yet to come.)


Posted on 2007-11-22 at 07:09:38.
Edited on 2007-11-22 at 07:18:38 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2148 Posts


Banged up?

Cor's grip on his axe never loosened even as they arrived back at camp and were met by a stranger claiming the lands and camp as his. The name of the man he did not catch for he heard the words "banged up" in regards to Ulthok and Connel. It had to be them for all the others were present. "Which way are they and what do you mean by banged up?" Cor hardly waited for an answer for he remembered the sector the two had been assigned to search and was already headed that way. "Join me if you want Divot, looks like we may have to fetch that brother of yours and our not so sword-proof paladin as well." Cor didn't look back for he knew the halfling would soon be at his side.




Posted on 2007-11-22 at 14:19:42.

JenthLiadon
Regular Visitor
Karma: 5/2
58 Posts


Failed me? Nonsense!

"You didn't fail me. I let you leave." Haila said. "I knew there was danger in those trees after all that's why wew were scouting after all, we were looking for possible danger. So tell me what did you find?" Haila cleaned her blade with some grass she'd pulled up and discarded the grass nearby the waters edge and she cleaned her hands in the water. Turning back she strolled to the fire and sat watching the woods, and listening to Rayne's tale. I wonder what lurks in those woods. Haila thought considering the trees. The trees themselves were forbidding and she knew they held dangerous creatures like the Mongrelmen, and from the Mongrelmen's seemingly justified fears they held yet more dangerous creatures. But are the archers friend or foe? They certainly let me live. But was that to toy with me? Or perhaps they were simply hunting the Mongrelmen and I was simply in the right place at the right time. Haila mentally checked her left over spells.


Posted on 2007-11-24 at 19:14:08.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.