The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3963 registered users. Our newest member is Amino.
Online members: SilentOne, Odyson
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Dungeons and Dragons - The Trilogy War (posted by Keeper of Dragons)The Trilogy War
Common Room - Space strategy game ideas... (posted by t_catt11)Space strategy game ideas
Q&A Threads - Trilogy War Q/A (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Trilogy War Q/A
Recruitment Threads - Firefly Serenity reboot (posted by Alacrity)Firefly Serenity reboot
Q&A Threads - Last Chance Gang Q&A (posted by Grugg)Last Chance Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

NPC
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Jesus Saves!
Price: $19.00

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Is this all there is

Ultuok ready himself to try and reflect the ray that they where sure would come from the globe upon being attacked.On hearing Hailia's fear that the mirror would do nothing but take the damage from the ray and maybe cause some colateral damage if it exploded and sent pieces flying about.However Ulthok having some of his brothers stubbornness thought if his mirror exploded that would not be the worst thing but little did he know what was about to happen.

Things where moving quickly so even if he felt what he was about to do was to dangerous he really did not have the time to think of another way to put the mirror in front of the ray without holding it( my fault for not spending enough time online and reading all the posts)so he goes with his original plan.

Cor launches his hammer and as before the orb blinks out and reappears to one side at once launching it's counter attack to with Ulthok tried to reflect the first thing he felt was a tremendous pressure and heat on his face and head as he felt himself hurled through the air until he impacted the wall behind him. The pain was probably the worst the halfling had ever experienced he could not tell what was happening to his face and head but he was pretty sure he was dying. He was sure he was screaming but no sound could he hear as well as no vision did he have and then as quick as the pain started it was gone and the halfling had no more conscious thought.




Posted on 2008-11-04 at 13:28:06.

cdnflirt
Angel Reincarnated
Karma: 86/22
1142 Posts


FIRST POST SINCE RETURN

With the Ice Wall now at half its height the Globe was clearly visible in the same spot, as it had blinked to after Cor’s attack. Yet as the party could see the Globe so too it could see them as well; however, as when the party had first entered the room it did not attack.

Connal, Kenji, Divot and Cynil were all hard at work trying to keep the plants at bay, while Cor and Ulthok had set their plan into motion. Cor attacked the Globe and again, the enemy managed to avoid the hit, by using blink and thus retaliated by using a ray that was aimed straight towards Cor’s chest. Ulthok held true to his word and jumped out in front of the mirror before she could react.

Why doesn’t anyone listen to me when I say something isn’t going to work!? My god Ulthok, I pray to the Gods that he’s okay. I don’t think polymorphing will be of much help right now.

Cynil had replied to her comment about the wand of frost, yet it was not the answer she was looking for. Ulthok had completely missed her words, and had paid the consequences. Haila had gone to run forth, wand of frost in hand, Niamedris in her other hand.

What do you think you are doing!? He’s beyond help, so don’t drop me to try and help something that can’t be helped until the enemy is defeated. Niamedris was always reminding her of the fact that he felt superior to her.

"Perhaps magic of some form will be needed? I am about out of ideas." he called out. He moved to check on Ulthok for he owed his companion that much. "Guess you were right lass, that mirror dinna help much."

Haila paused and remembered what she held in her hand, and she tucked it away in it's proper spot. Her eyes turning back towards the pulsating heart, a thought had struck her dead in the forehead like a pound of bricks. They were wasting time trying to destroy the Sphere.

"Stop attacking that Orb. Think about it, when we walked into the room it was just floating there pulsating. It didn't attack us until it was prompted to defend itself. If we leave it alone, maybe it'll leave us alone in return. The only thing we should be worrying about is the plants."

[i]I could have told you that a long time ago, had you asked me[/i] she could have strangled Niamedris right then and there for his smart remark, but she had other thoughts. She hoped for all their sake that she was right and that if they simply destroyed the plants, that a door would open, or perhaps the sphere was a portal of sorts. There were so many possibilites, but one thing was for sure, they were safe from the Sphere so long as they didn't attack it. They would have to be careful on what spells they had, and of course of their aim with their weapons.

Haila listened to her heart as her mind raced through the endless possiblities of how to solve this puzzle. So many questions and no time to answer any of them, not logically. Could the pulsating sphere be a portal? Perhaps a camera watching their journey. They would not know until they somehow managed to destroy the plants. Quickly Haila thought through her spells for one that might work. Her Staff would be useless against the plants, that was already decided. Her whip of entanglement would be as useful as a fork would be to eat broth. Magic seemed to be the only useful thing to destroy the plants. Thinking for a moment she decided to use Cone of Cold, directed towards the Sphere, hoping to build a dome around it, something similar to an igloo.


Posted on 2008-11-07 at 23:32:49.
Edited on 2008-11-08 at 02:38:47 by cdnflirt

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Like a rotten log half buried in the ground - my life, which has not flowered, comes to this sad end

Kenji was dismayed to see that he couldn’t set fire to the plants because of the water leaking from the wall. He stopped trying and backed away from the plant not wasting trying to cut them since it only compounded their problems.

The power of the ray such that where one moment Ulthok had been standing awaiting the ray with his mirror raised to attempt to reflect it back, the next he found himself slamming into the wall behind him his face nothing but white bone and blood. His facial features gone Ulthok was blind, deaf, mute, and unconscious, lying face down, below the level of the raising water, diluted with his own blood.
The samurai was looking about for some other means of combating the plants when he saw Ulthok take a vicious blast in the face from the strange ray out of the orb. Kenji immediately ran over to where Ulthok landed and pulled out his last healing potion as he surveyed the Halflings injuries. It looked bad; the bone of his face visible where the flesh had been destroyed. Not even waiting to see if the Halfling was breathing, he used the last potions he had on him to try and save his life. It didn’t look like he had much time so he acted quickly.

While he waited to see if the healing potions had any effect he turned his head and yelled the obvious, “IF WE DON’T FIND SOMETHING SOON TO STOP THIS WE ARE ALL DEAD.”


Posted on 2008-11-08 at 00:46:57.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


.

"So ya do have feelings and can get upset Kenji? I was wondering if ya were some form of automoton." Cor was glad the warrior had shown emotion.


Posted on 2008-11-08 at 01:05:17.

Sneaky1
Newbie
Karma: 2/0
18 Posts


what 2 do now

Divot saw his brother take a nasty hit and was about to run to help him when he saw that others had beat him there. "That thing needs to be destroyed" he yelled. Drawing his sword he ran towards the globe intent on attacking the thing that nearly killed his brother.


Posted on 2008-11-09 at 01:51:13.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


Cynil runs to Ulthok and as Haila shouts about stoipping the attack on the orb, she so adds her voice.

"Haila is right, fire and frost on the plants, do not cut any of them in any more pieces.

Kenji beat Cynil with a healing vial, but she is their ready of the halfling need more healing.

Her heat is pounding in her chest and she only wished that she had some power over the plants, when she think again. Looking for the biggest bunch of the she will use the power of the staff to build a wall of thorns but this time between as many of the plants and the door as possible. Maybe they did not have to kill them al, but just neutralize them to beat the test in that room.


Posted on 2008-11-09 at 02:23:13.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 174/117
6260 Posts


Interesting ending to say the least.

The events of the past round had happened so very fast, from the idea of one to use a mirror to reflect the Globes attack, to one’s caution that it was a bad idea, to the rest fighting off the plants. But now it was a new round and events were yet in motion.

Cor this turn, having somehow recovered his hammer chose not to throw it and moved quickly to Ulthoks side. Lifting what was left of the halflings face out of the water, thus allowing him to breath, he had just started to inspect the damage when Kenji joined him.

The samurai wasted no time drawing forth from a pouch his last healing potion and with Cor’s help holding the halflings head back, poured its entire contents down Ulthok’s throat. Within seconds what had been, for all intents, just a bloodied faceless skull began to regrow flesh, eyes, nose and a mouth, the distinctive features of Ulthok once more.
Though still groggy and somewhat disoriented already could Cor and Kenji see the halfling reviving.

While both healer and warrior had rushed to help the halfling, joined shortly by Cynil who offered another potion of healing if needed, the others of the party yet fought to burn out the quickly maturing plants. Oil, water and flame, each having its own effect on their efforts, the group came under counterattack by the plants now grown large enough to fight back.

The first to be hit by a tentacle was Rayne; a strike aimed at her belly, instead into her leg did strike. The wound minor compared too many others she had been dealt was however quite painful, but she did not allow it to stop her actions. With oil and a torch now in hand she had followed Conall’s and Cynil’s example and burnt the plant that had attacked her. In the course of the round Cynil, Divot and Conall were also struck by the many failing tentacles, though they like Rayne took only minor damage.

Althena felt helpless she had no magic to cast and it was clear that missile weapons like her hand crossbow were useless, but what about her psionic’s. Perhaps she could use her ability of Contact to somehow find out more about the Globe itself and its true purpose.
Concentrating she sent her mind outward towards the Globe and was shocked when she felt life!!.

Probing deeper, the Globe clearly having no defense vs. her abilities, she found a small spark of life, beating as if a heart, resting within in a magical field of red colored energy shaped as if a gem, and with it open to her knew it was the controller of the plants below it. The Globe was the source of the rooms trap and as long as it remained intact so would the plants respawn and continue to attack. Her voice raised she told all of her finding.

“The Globe, we must find a way to destroy it, it’s the heart of the trap”
Her call was answered by the only person still focused on the Globe that of Haila who but only a second before had yelled out to everyone to ignore it. Having now to choke on her words she was determined to do something about it. Her Wand of Frost yet in her hand she turned from the plants before her, one striking her thigh, and with its command word spoken launched a Cone of Cold towards the Globe. As with her magical meteors it made no move to avoid the cone and was soon incased in a circle of ice.

With its power of hover or flight hindered, it crashed to the rooms water filled floor, to first submerge then reappear to float atop it. But this state was not to last as only a mere 2 seconds later the ice surrounding it exploded away and it once again started to rise back into the air, cracks clear across it surface.

However it was now in melee range and there to greet it was Divot his Axe ready to strike. But again the Globe began to blink and for a moment it appeared it would be successful, but then the Globe, as had the ice surounding it, exploded!!

With the Globes destruction, the tentacle plants began to wreathe as if in pain and quickly began to rot until they were only dead stems and pieces floating upon the water logged rooms surface.
The party, the battle over, the second test passed, found themselves alone as the North door opened and the water began to drain into the hallway beyond.

(OOC: OK well that round went quicker then I had hoped good call Flirt on using the cone of cold even though you were wrong about leaving it alone. Welcome back Kiddo you were missed by at least this ole man

To let everyone know a little about the trap......

The Globe thanks to its ability to blink when attacked by ranged or melee was practically immune to those based attacks. However the magic needed to power its Blink ability made it very vulnerable to magic, it had already taken a good amount of damage due to the the earlier meteor attack. When the Cone enclosed it, the Globe was hurt badly and it was just barely able to destroy the ice surrounding it. Then when Divot attempted to attack it in melee, it tried to access its Blink causing it to draw on magic it no longer had and thus it exploded, killing the plants. As the Globe was the heart of them allowing them to continually regenerate after a few rounds it was what was needed to be destroyed to pass the test.

OK so we are out of combat rounds and back into normal turns I did not post you leaving the room as I wanted to give you people time to decide what to do next. N.P.N.S.)


Posted on 2008-11-09 at 04:49:02.
Edited on 2008-11-09 at 06:50:10 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


Thanks of many kinds

Cor watched Ulthok and tried to check his condition. "Can ya hear me lad? Are ya with us?" While waiting for a response he waved off the offered healing potions. "Wait a moment before ya use anymore, he may need much more than a potion or he may be just fine." He gave silent thanks to Odin that the halfling still lived.

A sudden explosion caught Cor's attention and he turned to see that the orb was gone and the plants began to wither and die. "My thanks to whoever destroyed that thing."

"Please everyone gather here by Ulthok." He waited for them to do so. "Before we movee to the next room we need to discuss a few things. Our independant action, mine included, nearly got us all killed. Fighters rushed to attack the orb and a wall was thrown up right in front of them wihtout their knowledge. It didn't cause harm but it sowed confusion. Magic spells and oil were not co-ordinated and we payed a price for that. Then one of us warned against using a simple mirror against a spell based ray and Ulthok and I did not listen and the price was higher. Even as the orb was destroyed we all acted on our own accord. We have used a large number of healing spells and potions in this one room and I believe we will find littel chance to sleep and regain them. If we are to survive the remaining rooms we must act together. Each is free to give an opinion but one of us must make the decision. With all due respect to Master Kenji, I do not believe he has the experience with magic needed to perform the task. Divot my lad, you are just too reckless. Althena has much on her mind and we were chosen to escort her so I feel she should follow and not lead. The remainder of us could all do the job and could all list reasons why we should not. Before we leave this room I suggest we choose someone to lead. I suggest we make the vote by secret ballot so noone is offended." Cor found a few scraps of parchemnt in his pack. "Take a piece, mark it and drop it in my helm. Althena can count the votes."


OOC:I suggest a PM to the DM from each player to vote. Unless of course everyone thinks we do not need a leader then just post your thoughts.


Posted on 2008-11-09 at 14:34:00.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil

"Gather the wounded in one place," Cynil calls out. "I also suggest tha we open the door to the next room and leave it open. Then we can rest and recoup magic and divine power. I for one will be out of healing spells after we treat the wounded. Who else has healing spells left?"

Cynil moves to Divot's brother, "Dear Ulthok,, big of heart and slim on luck this time." She takes the time to assess the extent of Ulthok injuries injuries and what healing spells she has left, then waits for others to announce their remaining heal spells so that they could be best used on the wounded.



Posted on 2008-11-11 at 23:34:21.
Edited on 2008-11-13 at 01:19:22 by Dragon Mistress

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


Taking stock

Cor looked at Cynil, "I have 2 Cure Moderates, 2 Cure Serious and 1 heal left lass. Once more I can raise one from the dead. We cantry to rest but I fear that whoever designed these trials did not intend us to tally long once we started."



Posted on 2008-11-12 at 00:42:45.

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Leadership...

"So ya do have feelings and can get upset Kenji? I was wondering if ya were some form of automaton." Cor was glad the warrior had shown emotion.
Kenji glanced up at Cor, “Emotion has it’s place during battle,” he said then turned back to Ulthok to see what effect the healing potions would have on the seriously injured man.

When Cynil arrived he looked to her for assistance with Ulthoks injuries. He knew she had more healing than his simple potions could provide.

When the globe exploded, the Samurai leaned protectively over Cynil and Ulthok, using his body as a shield incase there was some type of flying debris. Once it was over he glanced about and grunted slightly as it seemed to be all over; he nodded when the door opened and some of the water drained from the room.

He stepped back, leaving Ulthok to Cynil’s care as he walked over to the now open door, but not through it, and looked down it to see if their was a passage or another chamber on the other side and inform the others what he saw.

"Please everyone gather here by Ulthok." He waited for them to do so. "Before we move to the next room we need to discuss a few things. Our independent action, mine included, nearly got us all killed. Fighters rushed to attack the orb and a wall was thrown up right in front of them without their knowledge. It didn't cause harm but it sowed confusion. Magic spells and oil were not co-coordinated and we paid a price for that. Then one of us warned against using a simple mirror against a spell based ray and Ulthok and I did not listen and the price was higher. Even as the orb was destroyed we all acted on our own accord. We have used a large number of healing spells and potions in this one room and I believe we will find little chance to sleep and regain them. If we are to survive the remaining rooms we must act together. Each is free to give an opinion but one of us must make the decision. With all due respect to Master Kenji, I do not believe he has the experience with magic needed to perform the task. Divot my lad, you are just too reckless. Althena has much on her mind and we were chosen to escort her so I feel she should follow and not lead. The remainder of us could all do the job and could all list reasons why we should not. Before we leave this room I suggest we choose someone to lead. I suggest we make the vote by secret ballot so no one is offended." Cor found a few scraps of parchment in his pack. "Take a piece, mark it and drop it in my helm. Althena can count the votes."
Kenji joined the group from the doorway and listened intently and nodded at what he heard. He agreed with Cor’s wisdom and that they needed to be more coordinated and when it was mentioned that he didn’t have the experience with magic he took no offense.

“You are right,” he said nodding, “Someone with knowledge of both armed and magical combat should lead.”

Samurai were use to following orders, and though Kenji had been a Ronin for a while now he understood the need for leadership and organization in such a diverse group.

“I need no paper to announce my vote,” he said and waved off the offered parchment, “I think it should be you, Cor. You have shown yourself wise, a great warrior, and you are knowledgeable in the ways of magic. That is my choice.”

Kenji didn’t see the need for writing down ‘votes’ as Cor called it. Leaders were not voted upon, they were chosen for their skills and wisdom. If they were fighting out on a field of battle, warrior to warrior without magic, then Kenji would have thought himself the proper choice. But the element of magic was strange to him and he was wise enough to know his limitations. So he had chosen Cor from what he had seen of the man’s actions thus far; if anyone was offended by his vote then he didn’t really care. Such things should be out in the open so they could discuss it and not hidden with paper.

"Gather the wounded in one place," Cynil calls out. "I also suggest that we open the door to the next room and leave it open. Then we can rest and recoup magic and divine power. I for one will be out of healing spells after we treat the wounded. Who else has healing spells left?"
“The door is already open,” Kenji announced to everyone and he would describe what he seen beyond, “Some of the water has drained out but a lot still remains in here. While I agree with the need for rest, this is a foul place to take it and we do not know if these plants will stay dead.”

They had all seen them rise once before and who knew what would happen now, he wanted to be away from this place not out of fear, but out of common sense. You didn’t sleep among the dead upon the battle field and this was similar in his eyes.

“I have exhausted my healing potions,” Kenji said in answer to Cynil’s question regarding healing, “I used the last on Ulthok there in an attempt to save his life.”

He looked at the Halfling and then to Cynil, “Will he be alright?”



Posted on 2008-11-12 at 17:56:35.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


The darkness that is what is to come

The explosion of the orb knocked Conall to the ground, he quickly shook off the effects from the blast and regained his feet quickly only to see the plants before him quickly withering away to nothing. He turned to survey the damage done to his friends and loved one. He stood silent and still as talk of leadership was spoken, “I like Kenji have no need for silence in this matter. Cor is a Knight Cleric of the Order. I know he is trained in the art of warfare, magic and armed combat. My vote is core will lead us.”

He then went to his drop pack and withdrew all his healing and walks to Cynil. Handing her a small jar of Ointment (Keoghtom’s Ointment 5 doses) and Potions of Extra Healing (the exact amount of vials are not given). As she takes them he looks down at his now empty open hands, “and in these I have left the skill to heal (two cure light wounds left today) use what is needed and disperse the rest as seen fit.”

Conall then moved close to the open door, staying in the room but now where he can seen clearly down the hall way into the darkness that is what is to come.


Posted on 2008-11-16 at 19:46:31.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2184 Posts


Not what I had in mind

Cor listened as first Kenji then Connel named him as the one who should lead. Perhaps he should have expected it but it took him by surprise. Of course neither of them knew him before he became a cleric. To be sure he was considered a bit too "inventive" for many of the upper eshelon priests and that was after he had calmed down with age and experience.

Cor took Connel by the shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Lad, if ye manage to make it out of this trip alive I should kill you myself for that nomination. You had best have a bottomless tankard with my name on it to make up for such an act. It is you who by all rights should be standing up and taking charge. Have you forgotten you are a paladin? You have the skills in battle but you seem to lack the, what is the word?, self assurance perhaps."

Cor turned to the others, "Anyone else care to cast a vote?"


Posted on 2008-11-17 at 02:23:13.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


The here and then... or there and now... you choose

Cor turned to the others, "Anyone else care to cast a vote?"
Conall was left to his own thoughts as he looked down the darkness of the hallway that is to be the future and the words played over again in his mind, ‘Have you forgotten you are a paladin?’
A voice in his head and in a far away place in a time past but not forgotten, ‘You least of all should hold the honor of my house but as my son I must give it to you,’ and then his father slapped him, ‘That is the last insult you will take that goes unanswered.’ His father stood over him a look of disgust in his eyes but a smile on his face.

Conall stood and lifted his head, a stream of blood seeped from the corner of his mouth. The great hall of his father fell silent and his mother was held back by Conall’s grandmother, ‘You must not go to him now. Never again can you go to him. He is no longer your child. He is a Knight of the House Glendower. He ceased being your child long ago now except it.’
Conall looked toward his mother and then with a fire in his eyes he looked back at his father, ‘Never forget those words father that is the last insult that goes unanswered. It was but a year later his father sent him away to serve as a knight for another duke in some far off land. Conall then moved from one house to another. His sword always given to another until some years later and several unnamed battles of little meaning he found himself a Paladin of Odin. He did well in the church of Odin; no one feared his eagerness to be a Paladin despite his small stature.

It was then something brought him back to the here and now. Movements in the group, a sound, or just a pain form his own body. ‘Lead this here and now.’ A smile fell across the Paladin’s face, ‘Only if you are not.’ and then in a whisper, “All the ale in this life and the next would not change that.”


Posted on 2008-11-26 at 07:52:32.
Edited on 2008-11-26 at 07:55:19 by Kyle

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil

As she works on Ulthok she speaks her mind," If my name were chosen, I would decline. I would favor Cor or Conall."

She goes back to Ulthok and accertains just how many heal spells and potions it would take to bring him back up to being ablebodied.

"My little friend," she remarks as Ulthok regains consciousness. 'I debated with myself as to how healed you should be. I was thinking a few pains might act as a reminded to think before acting, but we have need of you at full health. Only remember that we have greatly diminshed our healing spells and potions. Complete healing mAy not be possible after this."

She sest s delicate hand the Halfling's heart. "Such a big heart, I would hate that it were stilled forever."

"Pleaseeee, be careful."

Cynil rises and looks about for others that are injured. When she getsto Kenji, she bows as she has seen him do and then straightens.

"I want to thank you for protecting me. Please allow me to heal you."


Posted on 2008-11-27 at 19:49:53.
Edited on 2008-11-27 at 19:55:14 by Dragon Mistress

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.