The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 3999 registered users. Our newest member is L3chad.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Other Sci Fi - Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG (posted by TannTalas)Destiny's Flight
Q&A Threads - Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, Khatun Q&A
Fantasy RPGs - The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun (posted by breebles)Kith, Cat, and Khatun
Common Room - Tann's NFL U pick e'm 2019-2020 (posted by Bannix)Tann's NFL U pick e'm 201
Dungeons and Dragons - LBW Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by wordcandy70)LBW Blacktooth Ridge
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Rules-based RPGs --> Dungeons and Dragons --> The Trilogy War
Parent thread: Trilogy War Q/A
Related thread:
Related thread: Trilogy recruiting once more
Related thread: The Dozing Dragon Inn - A Trilogy Companion Thread
Related thread: 14 years of Trilogy
GM for this game: TannTalas
Players for this game: SilentOne, Keeper of Dragons, Nomad D2, Nimu, Odyson, dragon-soul92
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [Next] [Last Page]
    Messages in The Trilogy War
RDI T-shirts!

Chain Mail Bikini
Price: $20.00



RDI T-shirts!

Neutral Good Womens
Price: $16.50

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6365 Posts


Choices, Choices

With the test passed the time had come once again to heal those that were still wounded. However, it quickly became apparent that to heal said wounds would be a waste of spell or potion as no one was hurt greater then 3 or 4 points. In truth, the worst of them at a loss of 15 was the Elvin cat Niamedris, and with his unique healing, would not be that way for long.

Then as the party gathered their things and made ready to move on, Cor feeling after having just barely survived the first two tests that the question of party leadership needed to be addressed and decided before moving on.

"Please everyone gather here by Ulthok. Before we move to the next room, we need to discuss a few things. Our independent action, mine included, nearly got us all killed. Fighters rushed to attack the orb and a wall was thrown up right in front of them without their knowledge. It did not cause harm but it sowed confusion. Magic spells and oil were not coordinated and we paid a price for that. Then one of us warned against using a simple mirror against a spell based ray and Ulthok and I did not listen and the price was higher. Even as the orb was destroyed, we all acted on our own accord. We have used a large number of healing spells and potions in this one room and I believe we will find little chance to sleep and regain them. If we are to survive the remaining rooms, we must act together. Each is free to give an opinion but one of us must make the decision. With all due respect, to Master Kenji, I do not believe he has the experience with magic needed to perform the task. Divot my lad, you are just too reckless. Althena has much on her mind and we were chosen to escort her so I feel she should follow and not lead. The remainder of us could all do the job and could all list reasons why we should not. Before we leave this room, I suggest we choose someone to lead. I suggest we make the vote by secret ballot so no one is offended." Cor, found a few scraps of parchment in his pack. "Take a piece, mark it and drop it in my helm. Althena can count the votes."
However, the Knight/Cleric was surprised when none of the slips was taken and Kenji was the first to speak.

“You are right, someone with knowledge of both armed and magical combat should lead and I need no paper to announce my vote.”
The Ronin said as he waved off the offered parchment.

“I think it should be you, Cor. You have shown yourself wise, a great warrior, and you are knowledgeable in the ways of magic. That is my choice.”
The next to voice his choice was of course the Paladin Conall, whom in all honesty Cor had hoped would lead them, and not the Knight/Cleric himself. However much that Cor did not want to lead, to Conall it was clear, Cor, a Knight/Cleric of the church of Odin was senior to he himself and needed no paper vote.

“I like Kenji have no need for silence in this matter. Cor is a Knight Cleric of the Order. I know he is trained in the art of warfare, magic and armed combat. My vote is Cor will lead us.”
The Paladin’s words spoken the room other then the sound of sloshing water was silent. As the quiet became thick enough to cut with a knife, Cor sighed and turned to Conall.

"Lad, if ye manage to make it out of this trip alive I should kill you myself for that nomination. You had best have a bottomless tankard with my name on it to make up for such an act. It is you who by all rights should be standing up and taking charge. Have you forgotten you are a paladin? You have the skills in battle but you seem to lack the, what is the word? self assurance perhaps."
With a second sigh escaping him the dwarf Knight/Cleric turned to the rest of the party.

"Anyone else care to cast a vote?"
“Cor, since the death of Alasdair we have been without a true leader and due to the pain from my beloved’s passing and the fear of losing a memory of him as such, I did not want see the truth of what you say. However these last few days and the past two tests have opened my eyes and I know with all my heart he would want me to cast my vote for you. So you have it.”
Althena her voice quivering at first but growing strong at the end stated for all to hear.

Then it was Divot who spoke up next his words short and to the point

“Well ya be knowing I’m not one for leaders, being ’reckless’ and all” A grin upon his face as he spoke.
“But if we must have one, ya as good as any I guess, and better then most.”
“If my name were chosen, I would decline. I would favor Cor or Conall."
This from Cynil voicing her thoughts as she did a final check of Ulthok’s well being. Then with no response from Haila, Rayne or Ulthok in the negative, it was clear to all that Cor Trollhammer Knight/Cleric of Odin would till his death or successful completion of the parties’ mission lead them from this point forward.

The question now being would the individuals of the party follow and listen to him as leader, only time would tell. With this issue finally behind them Cor thanked them all and watched as Conall moved to gaze out of the open Northern door.

Beyond it the Paladin could see was a same type corridor as they had traveled before with a turn 40 yards distant to the West. The entire length of the corridor covered in a thin 2-inch level of water from the room’s runoff. The question now to rest in water or to continue on..........

(DM OOC: Alrightyyy then we have a wiener, oh, sorry, I mean a party leader good luck Keeper better you then me He He.

Ok I went and added all character acquired XP until this point and had 2 level changes. Divot to a LvL 13 Fighter and Rayne made LvL 10 in Cleric granting her a 3rd, 4th LvL spell and a 2nd, 5th LvL spell when she next prays for new spells.

Ok Next Post Next Saturday Night so get ta posting, no excuses!! ….)


Posted on 2008-11-30 at 04:42:47.
Edited on 2008-12-07 at 00:44:44 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


Democracy for now

OOC: DM, before you have us moving down the corridor we need to see if we are actually going to move right away.

IC: "Well if ya are all daft enough to pick me as the leader then I suppose I shall do my best." Cor shook his head but whether he shook it in disbelief of resignation was uncertain. "First we need to make a decision as some have put forth the opinion that we should remain here and attempt to restore spells before venturing further while others wish to move on quickly. I suggest that if we choose rest only those who truely need it for spells sleep more than a few hours and the fighters take turns on guard. Would those who wish to attempt rest move to my right and those who wish to move on now to my left. On this decision majority rules though I believe the room and tests themselves may very well have the deceiding vote."

Cor waited to see what the party wished to try. True, the floor was still wet but he had slept wet before and so it would be a minor nuisance at best.


Posted on 2008-11-30 at 20:37:33.
Edited on 2008-11-30 at 20:40:18 by Keeper of Dragons

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

Rayne had been quiet for some time. Mostly she had been busy treat wounds using her healing skills to the best of her ability as her healing spells were currently very few. When Kenji Brought up the idea of a leader she ws in agreement so did not bother to add her words to the others thought. His recommendation of Cor as their leader had much merit, though the look on Cor's face wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the idea. Rayne felt he was a wise choice for many reasons. He was raise and clerics often had to be, he was a strong doughty fighter but smart about it as well. He had weather many of the tribulations of their journy and help them all.
"
After recent events she sure didn't place herself in the same category. Several of her solutions to the test to the problems would have gotten them into even more difficulties not less.

Rayne sighed softly and then soke up adding her voice to the others who favored Cor as their leader.

"I am certainly not offering myself as leader, my solutions to the test so far would have lead us to greater problems. Cor is a excellent choice for many reason.

Rayne help her hand up to forstall any protests from Cor.

"Cor is a wise seasoned warrior and a staunch Cleric. Those are great qualities for a leader. HE had been here through out this whole trip and handles the diverse members with an even hand and mostly even voice." She smiled at Cor at that bit, sometime his voice rose a bit above the others, but just sometimes and that was a positive thing to say about him. Some dwarves tended to be a bit volatile.

"I add my voice in with the others who recommend that Cor be our leader. I would also request that we rest here, two tests have cost me just about all my healing spells and I can't imagine that the test will get any easier. So far two have bee passable with magic spells but many of those are now spent. I don't think we can afford to not rest and recuperate our spells, and heal some more too.


Posted on 2008-12-05 at 02:48:59.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


Cynil moves to Cor's right. Resting would give here a chance to change some spells, for one, more healing. She look to the others to see who would move with her.

"I am glad you were choosen," she says to Cor in passing. She respected him as a father figure, a figure lacking in her life as she grew up. She only had the vaguest memories of him, his beautiful face and his twinkling eyes, when her would lean over her bed, or pick her up to cuddle or soothe her after a fall.





Posted on 2008-12-05 at 03:53:42.

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Leadership....

"Well if ya are all daft enough to pick me as the leader then I suppose I shall do my best." Cor shook his head but whether he shook it in disbelief of resignation was uncertain. "First we need to make a decision as some have put forth the opinion that we should remain here and attempt to restore spells before venturing further while others wish to move on quickly. I suggest that if we choose rest only those who truely need it for spells sleep more than a few hours and the fighters take turns on guard. Would those who wish to attempt rest move to my right and those who wish to move on now to my left. On this decision majority rules though I believe the room and tests themselves may very well have the deciding vote."
Kenji was glad when Cor accepted the position of their leader; as Cor went on he did shake his head at his request.

“I do not understand you insistence on voting,” he said, “I agree that we should rest, especially for the spell casters in the group, but as our new leader your decision is what matters.”

He took a couple of steps till he was standing before Cor, “If I may offer some advice to our new leader. It is ok to ask for opinions, but if you are to be our leader you must make the decisions, not a majority vote.”

“I know you do not think yourself capable of leadership here,” he said and reached out slowly to lay a hand on Cor’s shoulder, “but I believe you will make a good one.”

He lowered his hand and stepped back and waited on the decision of what would be their next move.



Posted on 2008-12-06 at 00:44:18.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


Misunderstood

"Kenji my new friend; you misunderstand. It is not that I believe I cannot lead for I have done so more times than I care to count. Indeed, the deaths of many who have followed me weigh upon me like a heavy mantle at times. You are right, my choice is the one that matters most and the one we will follow. However, a wise leader makes use of teh knowledge of those around him when possible. Now is such a time. When ther is time, I shall seek council from the group. When there is no time we will do things the dwarven knight-cleric way." Cor clasped Kenji on the shoulder. "There are others here who are as capable or more so than I to lead and there are those who need to lead to understand that they are capable of the very thing the seek to avoid."

Cor turned to the group. "Very well, two have spoken of rest and one places the decision in my hands alone. I have heard enough." Motioning to Keji and Divot; "If you two will take the first watch and have Connel relieve you in 4 hours we shall make an attempt to get some rest so find the driest place you can. If anything goes wrong, wake everyone immediately and do not take the slightest chance of trying to deal with anything out of the ordinary alone." Cor searched for a place to rest and uttered a silent prayer.

'If you can hear me from the depths of this forsaken place, watch over us father Odin and keep us safe til our eyes open once again.'


Posted on 2008-12-06 at 05:03:21.

Dragonmist
Resident
Karma: 12/1
289 Posts


Back from near death and trying to rest.

Much went on around him as Ulthok lay in a quite stupor as his friends did allthey could to save his life and bring him back to a normal state of being.He really had no idea what had happened since the brillent flash of light and the tremendous force had struck him in the face blowing him backwards into the wall at which point all he can remember is darkness.

Next thing he remembers seeing is one of his friends, he is not even sure who it was at this time, but they had just forced a healing potion into his mouth and down into his stomach.From that point on he could at least know he was alive but as he will later admit the pain he was still feeling made him wish he wasn't at times.However through the constant helpfrom those around him and their healing abilities Ulthok did slowly revive.

He listened as the group chose Cor to be their leader at this time and although he did not vote he was confident they had chose wisely.Then the party made a decision that he was in favor of but for some uneasy feeling was fairly sure probally would not work, but he was ready to try, for rest was about all he could think about right now.

So letting the others know how he felt and how thankful he was to them all for saving him he made his way to one of the cornors in the room where he sat with his back against the wall and facing the now next door they where to pass through.As the mage he was he took the time before trying to sleep to get out his book of spells and recharge the ones he needed to and made sure he had the ones he wanted.Then he would try to rest.


Posted on 2008-12-06 at 13:34:38.

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


Apologies...

"Kenji my new friend; you misunderstand. It is not that I believe I cannot lead for I have done so more times than I care to count. Indeed, the deaths of many who have followed me weigh upon me like a heavy mantle at times. You are right, my choice is the one that matters most and the one we will follow. However, a wise leader makes use of teh knowledge of those around him when possible. Now is such a time. When ther is time, I shall seek council from the group. When there is no time we will do things the dwarven knight-cleric way." Cor clasped Kenji on the shoulder. "There are others here who are as capable or more so than I to lead and there are those who need to lead to understand that they are capable of the very thing the seek to avoid."
Kenji nodded and then bowed his head, “My apologies Cor.. You are indeed wise!”

Cor turned to the group. "Very well, two have spoken of rest and one places the decision in my hands alone. I have heard enough." Motioning to Keji and Divot; "If you two will take the first watch and have Connel relieve you in 4 hours we shall make an attempt to get some rest so find the driest place you can. If anything goes wrong, wake everyone immediately and do not take the slightest chance of trying to deal with anything out of the ordinary alone."
Kenji nodded and then moved so that he could see down the open passageway; his katana was still sheathed for if he needed it the blade could be readied faster than most would think possible. He would stand guard while the other’s rested and if there was anything at all he would, as ordered by their new leader, yell out to wake the others of potential dangers.

If nothing happens within the allotted 4 hours, he will awaken Connel for his watch at which time he will find a place where he can squat down and lean his back against the wall. He will rest and even sleep, if it will come here deep beneath the ground.



Posted on 2008-12-06 at 19:13:42.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 175/117
6365 Posts


Burrr that water beee COLD!!

With Cor’s decision for the party to rest it was only a question of how, the entire room and hallway covered in a 2 inch sheet of ice-cold water. As the users of magic and spells tried to find somewhere to rest they found themselves quickly, as they laid down or proped themselves sitting against a wall, soaked to the bone. Their clothes so cold and wet they became stricken with chills causing their teeth to chatter together painfully.

Not only did each party member who tried to rest, find themselves soaked but so to did the person’s pack, the water slowly working its way into the items held within. Many an item at the bottom of a pack was rendered useless or destroyed due to it emersion in water.

In the end the parties attempt to rest was a failure, the water and its biting cold temperature an unbeatable foe. The need for rest great, of that none would argue, however here was not going to be the place to find it..........


(OOC: Ok no rest for you the wicked. If any of you can prove to me that you could sleep on a floor covered in 2 inches of Ice-cold water, your clothes/blanket/pillow what have you, soaked to the bone and your teeth chattering together uncontrolablely then I may rethink this post.

In training in the army, I have tried sleeping in an uncovered dugout while cold rain was pouring down and my BDU’s were soaked. This while wearing a rain poncho and a blanket draped overhead and I was not able to sleep.

Yes, you might get a few catnap type REMS but nowhere what is needed to memorize spells. As for you clerics, yes, you pray to get your spells but to me it’s kinda hard to say your prayers when your teeth are moving of their own accord, painfully cracking together to stop you being able to form words.

In addition, lying in Ice-cold water for 8 hours would cause hypertherma to set in and possibly death and I have this on good medical authority. Therefore, no new spells granted and check your character sheets for item changes.

Ok now with all this water soaked into your clothes and packs it effects you in movement rates and AC. At this moment each person’s AC is worse by 1 due to the added water/weight encumbrance. If you’re an AC -1 your now an AC of 0 and so forth and your movement rate is reduced to the medium Encumbrance rate as listed in the rules for movement.

The only people not effected by the above are Divot and Kenji who stood watch and did not try to sleep, Kyle who called to tell me he was not going to sleep in water, but did not have time to post as such and Althena who also had no need/desire to sleep.
Time wise only maybe 10-15 minutes pass before everyone realizes that trying to sleep here or in the hallway is a no go. Ok as always N.P.N.S.)


Posted on 2008-12-07 at 00:46:55.
Edited on 2008-12-07 at 00:56:06 by TannTalas

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 51/18
2225 Posts


A new plan

"Well this is certainly not going to work. There isn't a single place that isn't wet." Twenty minutes of trying to find a suitable place had met with failure. "If we really want to rest I can try to cast a wall of iron across the room horizontally, tied into three of the walls. We should be able to sleep on that. Otherwise we might as well move along. Anyone have a preference to either plan? I for one believe that we may be resigned to pressing on wihtout sleep for now."



Posted on 2008-12-07 at 19:15:32.
Edited on 2008-12-07 at 19:58:06 by Keeper of Dragons

YeOlde
Forever ♥
Karma: 86/11
1538 Posts


New Plan?

Kenji watched as the others tried to find a way to rest but the water was not subsiding and it was still cold from the ice wall. He kept a vigil until Cor stepped forward and announced:

Well this is certainly not going to work. There isn't a single place that isn't wet." Twenty minutes of trying to find a suitable place had met with failure. "If we really want to rest I can try to cast a wall of iron across the room horizontally, tied into three of the walls. We should be able to sleep on that. Otherwise we might as well move along. Anyone have a preference to either plan? I for one believe that we may be resigned to pressing on without sleep for now."
Kenji pondered it for a moment then without moving from his position at the doorway he spoke his ideas.

“I wouldn’t mind proceeding forward,” he said, “but I am not ignorant of the spell casters need for rest and study. The choice is yours Cor.”



Posted on 2008-12-09 at 00:06:13.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


"That would be best for the spell casters, the iron floor I mean," Cynil added her voice to the suggegstions. I for one would have turned into a bear given the cold and the continuing depth of water. I would have thought the water would find a crack to seep out or a lower level given nature of dungeon floors, as nothing is ever perfectly level. Also I would have thought that at the spell's duration the ice, now water, would disappear."

"I am not that knowledgeable in the Arcane Arts."



Posted on 2008-12-09 at 01:30:19.

Kyle
Epic Level Bard
Karma: 31/3
557 Posts


Out of the water

Conall studied the walls of the room they were currently in, as Cor spoke of his plan for an iron wall. Kenji then spoke of pressing on if need be but he as well as Conall knew that if the masters and users of the fine arcane arts needed rest then rest should be had. It was then Cynil spoke and as she did so it seemed she was beginning to get frustrated stating how things that would normally be, do not seem to play by the same rules here.

Conall stepped forward, “Brother if I may have council.” Cor resting on his axe gave Conall that look as if to say, ‘you better make this good laddy.’ Conall took a deep breath and began, “I dare say I am not the only one here skilled in survival. This place seems to me to be like a swamp. When in a swamp you do one of two things find an island,” he then looked at Cor, “If you can control the thickness of the iron then just make an island in the middle of the room. The thickness of the wall, if it were say a half foot thick would push water away but still be high enough to be over the level of the water.” Conall then looked toward Kenji, “Then with a fire in the middle to keep the chill away perhaps Kenji would do some of his cooking.” Conall then moved to one of the walls, “If that does not work then the second step to surviving in the swamp is to get above the water.” Conall then moved his hand over the surface of the wall. With a well placed hook of some kind anchors can be set into the wall and using rope, bedrolls and thick blankets hammocks can be made. The second leaves no room for fire or warm food but will get those that need rest out of the water.” Conall then moved back beside Cynil and gave her a little nudge with his arm, “The Island of Iron sounds a better idea, and would give us peace from the bear that lurks near.”


Posted on 2008-12-10 at 00:44:25.

Dragon Mistress
Not Brianna
Karma: 68/55
1764 Posts


Cynil


"Yes, bear." she set her delicate hands on her hips and glared at Conall. "Here I was ready to offer my body so that the spellcaster could sleep above the cold water plus give them some added warmth. Not to say the iron floor is not a good idea. I could still be a bear and others could cuddle up to me, warmth makes sleeping easier. So far it's all I have to offer to this venture other than healing."

"As for cooking it sound delicious, but we will have to see that the smoke can escape, or we will gag ourselves."

"So cast away and all of us need to dry our boots and whatever is wet. Wet and cold are worse together."

She gives Conall a look, trouble was she really did not know what she was feeling as she did, pleased he added his own comments, miffed that he looked askance at her bear idea, or just plain out of sorts.


Posted on 2008-12-10 at 06:15:57.

Brianna
Not Dragon Mistress
Karma: 105/32
2282 Posts


Rayne

"Cuddle up with a bear? Who would believe it if they were not here." comments Rayne. "Conell you idea is just fine, I would appreciate it so that I can rest and regain Corellon's divine grace. I daresay Ulthok and Haila will too. I will cuddle up with a bear as long as it is Cynil, and gladly."

Rayne waits for Conell to cast his spell or whatever it was he had to make this work. When (an if ) this is done, she will take off her boots and socks and other wet clothes put them out to dry putting on fresh clothes to rest in. Stripping right there to her dry garments with not sense of impropriety in doing so., Elves did not have a prudish sense of human morality as did humans about nudity or near nudity. Though she certainly did not flaunt herself in any way just quietly did what was necessary.


Posted on 2008-12-14 at 08:37:03.

   
Jump to: [First Page] [Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [Next] [Last Page]


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.